Bambi Does It Her Way-Rev.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon witnessing Bambi's explosive climax, the crowd went wild with joy. Several women began kissing each other while others danced and cavorted with each other in utter abandon. The camera crew did their best to move in and out of the gesticulating crowd, but it was the overhead cameras that alone were really able to keep their lenses steadily focused on the climaxing director.

"I'm still cumming!" Bambi said softly, her head now resting on Severity's shoulder. "Oh, God. I'm still cumming!"

Mayhem took this opportunity to give Jim another warning not to ejaculate.

"If you shoot off inside her, I'll strangle you."

Jim was too exhausted to speak, but he nodded his head to let her know he understood.

It was a very intense and sustained orgasm that lasted for several minutes. Finally, drained and sweating profusely, both Bambi and Severity climbed off Jim's body to exultant applause.

"I don't think I've ever seen such an intense fucking in all my life," Mistress Annie told Bambi. "Wait until you see the clip."

Bambi, struggling to regain her composure, smiled and patted her friend on the shoulder.

"I hadn't planned on fucking anyone in the film," she said, gasping for air. "I'm glad I changed my mind."

"So am I!" Severity said. "It was really amazing! And you kiss really great too!"

Bambi laughed. "That was a one-time thing, honey. Don't get used to it!"

After a short pause in the filming, which gave the actors and crew a chance to freshen up and relax, Bambi decided to end the day with a gangbang handjob on Jim's aching penis.

"I hate to admit it," she said to Jim, "but you made a lot of us very happy today—including me. You obeyed and did as you were told. And best of all, you didn't fucking cum!" She gently slapped his face and laughed. "As your reward we are all going to now give you a handjob so that you can get rid of all that gooey cum that's been building up inside your balls for the past four hours. Does this appeal to you?"

"Yes, mistress. Very much."

"Good. I like it when things go nice and easy. Are you ready to surrender all your sperm to me and to all these beautiful goddesses?"

"I am," Jim replied, already beginning to sense the pressure increasing in his overly sensitized scrotum.

"But don't come too quickly. Let the goddesses have their fun with you."

Have their fun? Jim thought. Haven't they already had enough fun at my expense?

"Is that understood?"

Jim was anxious to ejaculate, but he was even more anxious not to disappoint Bambi.

"Yes, mistress," he answered dutifully.

"Wonderful! Now let's see some sperm!"

Upon Bambi's direction, one woman after the other jockeyed for position around Jim's body, all grabbing and pulling on his cock and balls with the glee. At one moment it was Sinderella's long, lithe fingers pulling on his shaft, and the next it was some girl whose name he did not know laughing as she fought off another unknown woman to caress his bloated nut sack. Bambi took no part in it. She simply watched and gave direction.

"You!" she said to one young redhead. "I want you to hold the base of his cock while Mayhem strokes the tip."

The women did as instructed and Jim fought hard to hold back his orgasm, in keeping with Bambi's directive.

"Now aren't you sorry you spit at me?" Severity asked him as she gently bit his ear lobe.

"Yes, mistress. Very sorry."

"Well, you're not out of the woods yet, you little bitch."

"What do you mean?"

She chuckled softly. "You'll see."

She bit him hard, causing him to cry out.

"What was that for?" the startled man asked.

"To remind you that you are still an asshole!"

The banter would have continued had not Bambi suddenly interfered.

"I'm trying to get this guy to ejaculate," she told Severity, "and you're hurting him."

"Just doing my job," the girl replied whimsically, as she sauntered off to watch the other women administer their group handjob.

It was an amazing scene. More than a hundred women surrounded the hapless Jim, driven like flies to honey. He was kissed, fondled, licked, sucked, and jerked in every which way possible. Sometimes he was treated a little less gently, as when Severity or others would bite, scratch and pull on various parts of his body, always reminding him that his only function was to serve as an object for their amusement. Bambi made certain that he was not seriously hurt, which was not always an easy thing to do given the natural propensity of some dominatrices to treat their subs as less-than-human trash. In addition, the women were now drunk with lust and could easily have caused him injury if they wanted to. But Bambi ruled with an iron fist and they knew it. Predisposed to be lenient and gentle in her treatment of her own slaves, she could not abide outright cruelty—even if it was directed to the inferior male species.

"Go easy on him ladies!" she said to the crowd. "We want him to provide us with a huge cumshot, and we need his dick intact to do that!"

Sinderella and Mayhem, their hands wrapped around Jim's balls and cock respectively, were the first to notice the appearance of pre-cum on the tip of his penis, the telltale sign that he was going to launch his seed very soon.

Upon hearing this, Bambi ordered the women to do the three-second stroke, which meant that everyone would get a three-second interval in which to force Jim to ejaculate. It wasn't much time, but it proved hilarious.

Assembling themselves in a long line, the women marched past him in single file, each woman giving his cock a few quick tugs before being replaced by the woman behind her. By the time the fifty-seventh woman passed by and gave her obligatory tug, Jim's organ began to twitch violently. His cock, once again primed with drug-enhanced sperm and ready to fire, took on a life of its own.

"Oh, shit!" he exclaimed. "I'm going to cum!"

As soon as this announcement was made, Bambi told the women to simply stand back and watch the show. It may have been a little heartless of her to deprive Jim of the much-needed stimulation, but this was part of her plan. She wanted to record a "touch-less" ejaculation, or as it was better known in the porn world, a "ruined orgasm". Jim had no idea that this was going to happen to him, although he now understood what Severity had told him earlier when she said: you're not out of the woods yet.

All cameras were now focused on his cock. It rocked to and fro as if compelled by some inner force; standing tall, proud, and defiant even in the midst of the deafening screams and vulgarities hurled at him from all sides. Seconds seemed like hours as he felt the pressure build up in his scrotum, the EJAX drug working inexorably to supply him with liters of hot, creamy spunk. Then, suddenly, he grunted and thrust his body upwards off the bed, his towering cock rocking back and forth like a snake getting ready to spit out its milky venom.

Severity, Annie, Cheryl, and Mayhem were the ones closest to him when his orgasm began. What they saw made them gasp.

Seconds prior to him ejaculating, Jim's testicles seemed to balloon in size until they resembled two small casaba melons. There was no doubt that the EJAX drug had already enhanced the size of his scrotum, but this was something no one could have accounted for. In addition, the force of the sperm as it travelled from ball sack to penis made his genitals behave as if they were being jostled around by some unknown and invisible power. His cock danced around as if guided by an invisible hand, and the women were completely unprepared for what was to follow.

Everyone's attention was now focused on the animated, semen-clogged prick, and the crowd watched in absolute amazement as it reared back and fired off one creamy rope of ejaculate after the other, rising high up into the air in front of the now laughing and screaming crowd. Absent were the few seconds of respite between ejaculations as would occur in a normal orgasm; this orgasm something of an entirely different order.

Jim watched in utter astonishment as his out-of-control prick spewed out streams of hot, white sauce, some of which struck the ceiling above him while others splashed into bodies and objects twenty to thirty feet away. As had happened earlier, one of the camera operators was unable to dodge in time to save herself, and her camera lens, from being inundated with a healthy dose of spunk. But it didn't matter. There were other cameras filming the incredible spectacle and all Bambi could think of was how wonderful it was going to see it all played back in slow motion.

"Get in for a real good close-up of the balls," she said to one of the camera crew. "And then pan out a little to include the entire cock."

"This is the fucking funniest thing I've ever seen!" exclaimed Sinderella. "You had this all planned out didn't you, Bambi?"

"I never leave anything to chance. Not when I'm dealing with Steele."

"I can't say that I blame you. But look at that thing! It's shooting out one load after the other. It doesn't fucking stop!"

As the monitor screen above displayed Jim's humongous scrotum heaving to and fro under the oppressive weight of EJAX-induced sperm, his cock continued to fire off one continuous jet of goo after the other. He was now spitting up wads of cum that appeared in midair as serial dots and dashes, intermixed with long strings that subsequently broke apart into their constituent globules as they succumbed to the pull of gravity.

"I think it's beautiful," Bambi said, dreamily, as her eyes followed every arc of sperm as it made its journey from the tip of Jim's prick out into the void.

Jim's orgasm lasted for almost five full minutes. By the time he finished ejaculating, the entire area within thirty feet of him was covered in spunk, and he was left exhausted to the point where he was barely coherent. His final spurt had traveled—by EJAX standards—a meager ten feet, but it managed to splash directly into one of the chimes Bambi had hanging from the wall. The delicate "ting" sound it made upon being struck was a fitting end to a round of climaxes that were nothing short of exemplary, and the crowd showed their appreciation by giving Bambi a hearty round of applause.

"You did it!" Jane said excitedly, approaching her boss with her clipboard in hand, sections of it stained with Jim's sperm. "I counted every spurt. You won't believe how many there were."

"Tell me."

"Sixty-one! Can you fucking believe that?"

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely! I never took my eyes off his cock—not once. And you know how I am with numbers."

Mayhem laughed. "She's right, Bambi. I counted them too. And we have it all on film if you care to look."

"It doesn't matter. We got what we wanted. Lady Sado is dead meat."

Jim suddenly let out a loud groan and passed out. It was time to call an end to the filming.

************

Freddie, Eddie and Jim hardly expected to be congratulated and praised for their performance in the film, but that's exactly what Bambi, her staff and crew, and the other actresses did before they left the studio. The men were taken by surprise when Bambi took them into her office and handed them their checks, thanking them profusely for giving her such stunning performances.

"You mean none of that was real?" Freddie asked, looking bewildered. "Are you really nice people?"

Bambi laughed. "Yes, of course we are. I mean we are dominatrices, but that is only a part of our lives. I'm a filmmaker, Sinderella is a school teacher, Mayhem owns a print and frame shop, and Severity...well, let's just say she does the dominatrix thing full time. But most of us lead rather normal lives outside of our shared passion."

"I'll be damned!" Jim said. "You really had me believing you were serious."

"We were. You see, there was no pretence involved. Otherwise it would have come off looking phony."

"Yeah, but, that whole thing about cutting off my nuts..."

"That was real too."

Jim looked over at Severity who was calmly sucking on a lollipop and counting her rosary beads. He shuddered involuntarily.

"What about this EJAX thing?" Eddie inquired. "Is that stuff out of our systems now?"

"Yes. You might get some residual reactions from it but they are negligible. At least that's what my friend told me."

"What friend?"

"Dr. Swensen, the woman who invented the drug."

Freddie sighed heavily. "I have to tell you that my cock and balls are sore as hell."

"That will go away," Sinderella said. "It might take a few days but the pain will subside."

"I think it's our egos that took the biggest bruising," Eddie admitted openly. "I came into this thing—in fact all of us did—thinking we were going to be the ones in control. Little did we know..."

"We tricked you," Mayhem said. "But you learned a lesson from all of this didn't you?"

"We sure did."

"And what did you learn?" Severity asked, not looking up.

"That we will never treat women as objects ever again."

Bambi smiled. "It seems there is hope for you guys after all."

The next few months were spent filming other various scenes that were to be incorporated into the final film. Some location shots in and around Los Angeles were completed and the entire film was edited within a month's time. The official release date was set for October 25th. However, a prescreening before the press and a select group of media types was given a few weeks beforehand. The general consensus was that it was a winner.

"Gangbangers Go Wild" was a huge success upon its release. The critics hailed it as a novel approach to the traditional gangbang formula and praised the director for her "innovation" and "imaginative style," which made men, and not women, the center of attention. This role reversal, atypical of standard porn fare, was the hallmark of the clothed female, naked male fetish; a particularly kinky genre that put women in control over men. The fact that the hundred or so women in the film were all pretty—some even beautiful—did not hurt.

But after all was said and done, it was the ubiquitous and phenomenal cumshots that drew the most attention—and controversy. Despite the fact that no artificial devices were used to create the great explosions of sperm, some people simply could not grasp the idea that such ejaculations were humanly possible. And when the film was nominated for a Saturn Award the following year, Bambi had to encounter an inquisitive and incredulous press concerning this fact.

"Tell us, Ms. Dextruss," a female reporter from the Sun Times asked in a press conference that took place a few days before the award ceremony, "were those ejaculations real?"

"Yes," Bambi replied genially. "They were real."

"Well they didn't look real to me. They look like they were faked."

"You saw the close-ups of the men's penises. Did you see any tubes or any other kind of device attached to their genitals?"

"No, but maybe they were edited out."

This remark brought cries of ridicule from all those present.

"There is no technology that exists that can do such a thing," Bambi assured her. "So unless you can show me a tube or some other mechanism attached to their cocks, then I'd say you don't know what the hell you're talking about."

But the most hilarious interview was conducted the day immediately preceding the award show. It was conducted by the Ladies Social Tea of greater Los Angeles, and the all-female organization, whose members, many of whom were women of professional standing, had shown the same incredulousness about the men's voluminous orgasms. Anticipating their demand for proof, Bambi decided to settle the issue once and for all.

Standing at the podium surrounded by a group of over two hundred women, and with Mayhem, Sinderella and Severity sitting directly behind her, she delivered a short but exuberant speech to say "thank you" for the group's support and praise for the movie.

"There has been some discussion among the press and among you as well regarding whether or not the men's orgasms in the film were real. Well, I assure you that they were indeed real. But you needn't take my word for it." She stopped speaking to make a call on her cell phone. "Pardon me, ladies."

"What are you doing?" one of the group's members asked.

"Providing you with proof."

Bambi spoke softly into the cell phone and then watched eagerly as the three men—Freddie, Eddie and Jim came waltzing into the room escorted by Jane and the Ladies Social Tea president, Ms. Markus. The three men were directed to stand at Bambi's left as she continued to speak to the audience.

"Ladies, these three gentlemen are the true stars of our show. Please give them a hand."

The audience immediately broke out into a generous round of applause.

"At my request, Freddie, Eddie and Jim graciously volunteered to help me put this matter to rest. Now I've known many of you ladies here tonight for a long time, and I know there are many of you who happen to work in the media, so I want you to pay special attention to what is now going to happen."

The was a general feeling of uneasiness and anticipation in the air following her speech, but Ms. Markus reassured the women that everything was going to be fine. And if someone had a problem with viewing a naked man, then they should leave. No one left.

"Okay, gentlemen," Bambi said to the men. "Get those clothes off!"

Within moments Freddie, Eddie and Jim had shed their clothes and were standing completely naked in front of the awe-struck but titillated audience. Without further instruction from Bambi, each man began stroking his cock unabashedly in front of the astonished group, their cocks and balls obviously under the influence of the EJAX drug.

A few women objected and walked out, but everyone else remained, their curiosity getting the better of them. Once the men had attained full erection, Bambi advised those sitting within twenty feet to move off to the side.

"Once these things go off you'd better steer clear or you'll get soaked!" she warned them.

The women dutifully complied, some moving to the left and some to the right, creating a large thruway in the middle of the room. Ms. Markus, and old friend of Bambi's who had been in on the secret from the start, watched the show approvingly from across the room, eager to see if all the hype was real.

"I must say I've never seen cocks as big as those!" she shouted from across the room.

"Or balls!" another women said, staring disbelievingly at Jim's bulging sac.

Suddenly cameras began flashing and Mayhem and Severity began filming the trio's masturbation.

"This will prove once and for all that I'm telling the truth," Bambi stated emphatically, as she watched the men jerk their enormous tools for the cheering audience.

It took only a few minutes for their pricks to surrender their store of seed. Jim was the first to explode, sending out sheets of white paste high up into the air, some of it reaching as far as where Ms. Markus was standing. She stepped gingerly to one side to avoid getting hit, squealing with delight as the sperm splashed into the Tiffany lampshade above her head. Eddie started to cum only seconds later, shooting out a very long and thick wad of hot juice that did Jim's serving one better by reaching as far as the outer lobby, making final contact with a large mural that graced the entrance to the building. But it was Freddie's delivery that really shocked everyone.

Fisting his enormous cock furiously, he groaned loudly and spewed out a series of rich, creamy bullets that hit the ceiling and then ricocheted into the audience. The women screamed as they ran to avoid the deluge but no one was spared. Giant ropes of cum erupted from his dick, sweeping over the room in wayward fashion, leaving nothing untouched. And even as he came, his two friends continued to add their own lustful contribution to the mix, saturating the walls, floors and spectators in quick succession until the entire room looked like it had received a sperm bath. It had been a remarkable demonstration; one that forever put to rest anyone's doubt as to the efficacy of the EJAX drug.

1...345678