B&B Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm that's so good," Susie commented

"That's nice to know. Now let's see if you've been fucked dry." I started to fuck her hard and fast and by the sounds she was making she was enjoying the shagging she was taking. I had one hand working on her tit and one on her clit and soon she was moaning loudly as she creamed all over my cock. I didn't stop my pounding. "I'm going to shoot my spunk inside you is that O.K."

"Oh fuck yes! Yes! Fill me up," she shouted as I let go another load, this time deep inside her cunt. After the last twitching of my cock I withdrew it from inside her. She looked back at me with a smile on her face but with tears in her eyes as she stood up.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" I questioned.

"No just the opposite I'm just so happy," she said cheerfully. "You're the first guy to spurt inside me."

"I don't normally do this as the ladies usually want to taste and swallow my spunk and I like to watch them."

"I enjoy tasting but you felt so good."

"Just wait a minute," I said. I left the shower and returned to the treatment room I remembered seeing a glass tumbler in there. I returned to Susie with the glass. "Open your legs for me baby, I'm going to collect a cum cocktail for you." I positioned the glass below her pussy. "Push and squeeze my spunk out of you. It will be mixed with your cum. I'll collect it in the glass for you as it drips out."

"Ooooooh that feels strange," she said as she began working my spunk out. Slowly and in quantity it started seeping out of her cunt.

"That's good Susie, keep pushing it out. I've collected a good load already. Your cum is helping it to slide out and we proved you hadn't been fucked dry didn't we?"

"Mmmmmm you certainly did. I thought I wouldn't be able to cum anymore for days after the initial fucking you gave me."

"I knew you'd be ready to cum for me again. You're a horny young lady. I could tell by the way your nipples had started to stiffen again as I stroked them. Get your finger inside yourself and get the last drops out................................. That's it I think were done." I handed Susie the glass.

"I'm looking forward to this. You tasted so good last time."

"Remember your cum will have flavoured it this time." Susie raised the glass and poured the sticky mixture into her mouth, she tasted it before swallowing it down. She liked it because she used her tongue to get the remaining juice from the glass."

"Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm very tasty I'm going to try that with Tony, to see if my cum can make him taste better."

"I eat a lot of fruit, especially pineapple; I think it helps improve the flavour of my spunk."

"I'll tell Tony to try." We returned to the shower, completed our ablutions, got dressed and I returned to my room.

I went out to eat that evening and returned at about ten o'clock. On entering the lounge I found Monica sitting on her own, listening to music and enjoying a drink.

"Good evening," I said on entering.

"Good evening Rob, had a good meal?"

"Yes very nice your recommendation was fine."

"That's good. Would you care to join me in a night cap?"

"Sounds good, I'd love a whisky if you've got one."

"Sit yourself down...................... Ice or water?"

"Ice would be perfect." I sat down in the comfy armchair. Monica brought over my whisky and sat opposite me on the settee.

"Susie tells me your treatment went well this afternoon. It was Susie's first treatment with a guest; I hope she met with your requirements."

"Very much so. I think you've got a very interesting set up here and Susie delivered a very pleasurable experience. I know that you provide a fuller service but I'm sure that in time both Susie and Chloe may well decide to extend their repertoire."

"As we are being frank, Susie told me about your size. It didn't cause any problems I hope."

"None at all. Susie took it well and although she's tight it only added to the experience."

"That's good to hear. Did she give good head?"

""Very good, she managed to take a good portion of me. Susie has a soft and gentle mouth and really enjoys eating spunk."

"Yes she told me how big your load was and about the glass. She was intrigued by your diet. I'll be encouraging Tony on to fruit."

"Talking of Tony and the girls where is everyone tonight?"

"Susie's out with a girlfriend and stopping over and Chloe and Tony are entertaining Barbara and John whom you met last night."

"A foursome then."

"Yes, John's visited before and although he's married he's brought his girlfriend with him."

"And Mum's been left on her own."

"That's right. It happens that way sometimes."

"Will Tony get back to you?"

"No, not till morning they're on an all-nighter and if they finish early he'll go with Chloe."

"If you want some company I'm available and fully recovered from this afternoon."

"That sounds like a very kind offer. I need to close up down here. I'll be in my room in half an hour, the third door round from the stairs. Join me if you'd like."

"Monica I would very much like. I will see you in half an hour." I finished my whisky and went up to my room. I waited about thirty five minutes before making my way to Monica's room.=

12