A Few Days Away

Story Info
Finding lust and desire in an unlikely place.
6.9k words
4.8
8.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PRNY1
PRNY1
268 Followers

A few days away. It was a gift for the wife, mostly so I wouldn't have to buy something that would take up yet more space in our cramped apartment. A nice boutique hotel, in a nice little gentrified town two hours north of the city. It was definitely overly boug-ie. People there were cloying in their entitlement. But, it was away and I loved staying in hotels. I had picked one with an over built shower, jets everywhere fancy. I fantasized about a few days of luxuriating and sex with my wife. Our sex life had been pretty stagnant, it was never amazing, at least compared to some partners I had had in the past. But I hoped it would inspire something more for us. The only caveat was I would have to stay in our bed at night, my wife's snoring was atrocious, and at home I could always relocate if it became too bad. I wanted to ride it out though, hopefully some excitement I the bed would make up for it. It would be fun anyhow, being away and eating out, spending too much money we didn't have. I thought we needed it.

After a drive north we arrived at the hotel. It was definitely nice, not cookie cutter at all and very nice people at the front desk, if you could call it that. The place was a row house, the lobby what would have probably been the parlor. Couches and chairs were set up, with end tables with a nautical themed wall paper. It was warm and inviting. They only manned the desk for seven or so hours a day, with the rest of the time it was empty of people working, so it was more like a living room. There was a couple behind us, younger, probably in their 30's. He looked the part of a finance bro and her, well, she looked a little off part. Page boy blonde haircut, more Brooklyn hipster-ish, with tattoos and Doc Martins. A little odd. She looked a bit excited to be there.

We went up to our room, settled in a bit, then out to explore and waste time until dinner. It was a calming late afternoon, pre-dinner drinks at the fancy hotel in town, dinner of burgers, grass fed and organic of course, at the diner. Then back to the room. I opened a bottle of wine, she went to take a bath and try out the shower, and I thought this was a good start. I thought about joining her, but she seemed to be enjoying luxuriating by herself, so I waited until she was done, then showered my a self. A phalanx of shower heads jetted water all over your body. This could be fun. It definitely had possibilities. I put on my thin gray pajama bottoms, with no underwear, to make things seem sexier. I was ready to try and fulfill the fantasy I had for our time away. She excitedly had MSNBC on the tv when I got out. We don't have cable at home, so the opportunity to watch was too enticing for her. Although we were lying in the bed together, both freshly showered, she ended up transfixed by the cable news shows she could usually only watch streaming on her phone. After an hour and a half, I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

I woke up to the snoring. Trying to block it out, get back to sleep. And failing. With no place to go, I lay there. Maybe I could wait it out. I picked up my phone, tried to read. Wasn't happening. I remembered the living room set up downstairs in the lobby. Why not I thought. I grabbed my book, a glass and the 3/4 bottle of wine. I'd make the best if it. I quietly slipped out of the room, down the creaky stairs and set up on a couch placed in the corner. Poured some wine, and read at 2:00 AM.

I read for about a half hour, knocking back a glass of wine and heard footsteps on the stairs. I could just see them and caught a wisp of blonde hair before it disappeared.

"Oh, sorry, I assumed, I just thought no one would be...oh I'll leave you alone." She said sounding shocked.

It was the blonde from before.

"No, no, please. No need to leave on my account. I'm just reading a bit." It was a bit awkward, being just the two of us at 2-ish in the morning. "I, um, just couldn't sleep." I felt I needed to give her a reason for being here.

"Ugh, me either. Husband, snoring." She said glancing up the stairs. "I gave up...so, yeah, book too." She held up her novel.

I snickered a little bit and she looked at me quizzically. "Um, yeah, wife snores like a freight train. It's the reason I'm down here too."

"What are you reading?" She asked as she sat in the chair opposite me, wearing grey sweat pants, a tight white t-shirt, red straps showing underneath, barefoot. I tried not to stare at her tattooed arms, I was curious about the lace like design, but didn't want to be creepy.

We had a nice conversation about the books we were reading, and literature in general. She had been a lit major in college. We ended up having gone to the same place, her for undergrad, me for grad, although a more than a decade apart, which begat another conversation, comparing notes. We both relaxed, moving past the awkwardness. She folded her petite frame into the chair. She listened carefully to what I had to say, talked thoughtfully. It was pleasant really.

"So what brings you here? Do you live in the city? Oh, if you want some wine I can probably scare up a glass for you." I offered.

"Um, no thanks, I'm good. And yes, we live in Manhattan. Just a little bit of a getaway, to, um I, I don't know..." And she trailed off, seemingly not wanting to revel too much to a stranger. "...to perk things up?"

"Yeah same, Brooklyn, was hoping the same thing I guess." I said and she pulled her knees up to her chest. "It's worked a bit, had a nice enough evening."

"Yeah we had a nice dinner. I was just, um, do you mind if we change the subject?" She asked a bit wistfully.

"Yeah, of course. My mind racing trying to quickly think of something else to break the strange course the conversation had gone. "Um, do you mind, I mean if it's weird, just let me know, can I ask about the tattoos on your arms, if it's creep-ish just ignore me."

She giggled. "No, it's cool, really, but I get ya. Often times it feels like a pick up line. But I like talking about them actually, if someone is really interested." She seemed to relax a bit.

"They just seem really, um, delicate?"

"Yeah, I wanted, like this arm, and she pointed to her left arm. "Here.." And she rose from the chair to sit next to me on the couch. I could smell the body wash from the room's shower. "this one was inspired by a piece of lace I found. The tattoo artist did an amazing job, it took forever, but the details they got..." And she leaned in closer. She spent the next half hour excitedly explaining the art on both arms, answering the questions I had. At a point she stopped. "Oh my god, I'm sorry." She said starting to laugh. "I just went on forever, I'm just, I get excited talking about them. Not many people are really interested. Thanks, thanks for listening..."

"No, not at all, I loved your passion, the way you talked..."

She sat stone silent. Just looking at me straight in the eyes. She blushed a little, and looked down with a crooked smile.

"Huh, passion. Thank you. It's the type of thing I crave. I came up here with him...you know, maybe I'll have some of that wine."

"Sure, let me find you a glass then."

"Nah, we'll jut share this one, it's fine." She poured more of the red wine in the glass and took a sip. "What I really needed was to find, have, was some of that passion, up here, these couple of days." Her voice was resigned. "But..."

"Yeah," my voice matching her's. "I, I mean, that shower right, I mean, all those jets, like six of them. The first thing I thought, was like Christ, she's going to love this, I mean, how many times will she, um, get off in here. I mentioned it to her when I finished and she's like " what are you talking about." It never entered her mind."

"Oh my god right," She looked at me excitedly. "I mean I had like two orgasms in there." And she realized what she said. "Oh man, TMI right." She buried her face in her hands.

I chuckled hoping to relive her embarrassment. "No how could you not? For me it was the first thing I thought of..." we were both laughing now. "But I get it, she had already taken a bath, a shower, back in the bath, shower again. She was really excited about the whole thing. I thought this is great, fun times ahead." And I paused. "But apparently the fact that she could watch MSNBC on cable was more exciting."

"Right, football game. "She said pointing to herself. "I had put on this really hot red lingerie, was waiting in the bed." She trailed off with a look of exasperation.

"Yeah, a bit of the same. Pajama bottoms, um, no underwear. I was hoping we were both feeling it, but..."

"Exactly, I mean look at this!" And she stood up, pulled down her sweat pants and pulled her shirt up, revealing a red lace body suit hugging her body. "In bed, this on! What the hell?!" She was now waving her hands up and down her body like Vanna White. "Apparently football, I mean listen, I love a football game, I mean hell, keep it on if you want, happy to do it with the game on." She said incredulously.

"Yeah I had a scenario in my head. Maybe it wasn't fair to her, but. She's not overly demonstrative in bed, she's not really a fan of, um, foreplay, but, yeah I would have taken just having sex."

"Right!" She took one foot out of the sweat pants, sat back down on the couch leaning on the arm facing me and lifted the t-shirt off, one leg crooked on the couch, one on the floor. It was just her and the red lingerie. "So let's play a game. Tell me what your fantasy scenario would have been tonight. The baseline of what would have gotten you really excited, worked up."

I didn't know where to look. She was amazing sitting there, her pale skin, the tight red lace, her nipples poking at the material, the snaps of the bodysuit straining. And I wasn't sure where this was going...and I was trying to hide the hard on that was forming. We both paused took a swig from the glass.

"How detailed do you want it?" I asked.

"Hmmm detailed, explicit..."

"Well, what I was hoping, and like I said, it probably wasn't fair to her..."

"Doesn't matter..." She shot back. "Let this be for you."

"We'll I wanted her to come out from the shower, still damp, towel wrapped around her. Just a small light on and the light from that fake fireplace in the room. She would see me on the bed and lay down, facing me. She would see the outline of my... ok, how exactly explicit, I don't want to cross any boundaries here.."

"Outline of your cock. No boundaries."

"Ok, got it, yes and she would reach over stroke my cock through the thin gray material. She would maybe moan a little lustfully and slowly unwrap the towel exposing her naked body. I would lean over, kiss her passionately, our hands exploring each other, like we had never touched each other. I would move down her body, taking each nipple in my mouth, playfully biting each one. I would move my hand down an slowly caress her pussy, eventually slipping a finger in. I would find her g spot, lock a nipple in my mouth, suck on it and bring her to her first orgasm of the night. I would move my hand back up, show her me licking her juices off my finger and kiss her fully again. She would reach down, put her hand inside my pants and stroke me, smearing pre-cum all over. I would whisper in her ear, "Not yet baby, I want to taste you some more." And snake down her body to lick her pussy.

"Hmmm you can never get enough of that, good boy for eating her out. You can look at me if you want while you tell me all this, please."

She was pulling at her one breast with one hand and caressing her clit through the material with the other. I'm glad I had her permission, but I couldn't have torn my eyes away anyhow.

"Hmmmm I would eat her out, stick my tongue as far down as I could, then lick and suck her clit. I would slide one, two, fingers inside her, picking up the pace until she screamed and her next orgasm crashed over her. I would work my way back up, face wet with her and sloppily kiss her as she licked herself off me."

"Ugh fuck I love that. More..."

"She would whisper in my ear, "I need your cock in my mouth, now!" Lustfully and arrange the pillows to move het head at a better angle. "Hmmm fuck my mouth please." She would say, the please really getting to me. I'd pull off my bottoms, I'd be harder than hell at the anticipation. I'd move up her body and place my cock at her mouth. She'd kiss the tip then take my cock in her mouth. She'd relax, swirl her tongue around me and suck hard as I moved back and forth. Spit would be sliding from her mouth. Ugh, I'd be close, so close. But I'd pull out before I came. I wanted to fuck her.

"Hmmm yeah, how, how would you? Please say from behind..."

"Hmmm yeah, I would kiss her again, luxuriating in all wet and spit, flip her around so she was holding onto the headboard and move behind her. Ugh she'd be so wet, I'd slip a finger into her pussy to wet it. My cock would slip right in, I'd slowly move it in to the hilt and hold it there while I slowly move my slick finger into her puckered ass."

"Oh fuck yeah, in her ass too..." She was really working her clit now, the material on her crotch drenched.

"I begin to move both my cock and finger in and out, slowly at first until she cried out "Harder, fuck me harder." I would pick up the pace until I was railing her. I'd reach down to flick her clit while I did until she crashed into another orgasm, her leg's shaking. I wouldn't be able to hold on for long, a few more strokes in her cunt and I'd release one rope in her pussy and pull out, not because I had to, but because I wanted to come on her ass. She would pull off me, still wobbly, but swing herself around and take me back in her mouth to clean me off. We'd kiss passionately, lay down and drift off."

"Fuck that was good. My turn. Hm, I love seeing that bulge in your pants. So, yeah I'd be waiting on the bed, he'd come out of the shower, naked, cock already hard. I'd crawl over to him on my hands and knees and take him in my mouth. I like being a little suby at times. I'd bob my head across his length, cup his balls in my hand, take him as far in my throat as I could. Hmm, I love giving head. I'd crawl down off the bed, stand in front of him so he could see all of me in this outfit kiss him hard and sink down onto my knees in front of him, take him back in my mouth and fucking suck him, never breaking eye contact, lick and suck, jerking him at the same time. I wanted him to come. He'd have plenty of time to recover while he took care of pleasuring me. I'd suck, stroke and lick, saliva dripping in buckets over his balls, over me. I'd get a finger lubed with it an reach underneath and work it into his ass." She paused to wink at me and smiled. "Thanks for the idea. Fuck he'd be close, because I'm so good at giving head, and I'd go into overdrive. Right as he'd be at his zenith, finger in his ass, cock in my throat, I'd pull him out, stroking him fast, look him in the eyes and tell him "Come all over me." And that would send him over the edge. I'd make sure to catch a rope in my mouth, love come, and he'd glaze my face. All over, dripping off my chin. He'd begin to soften in my hand. I would stand up so he could look at his work and he'd reach down to my slick cunt, rub it over the material, then slowly unsnap my bodysuit, one snap..." and she mimicked it in front of me unsnapping as she went. "Two, three, then just plunge fingers into my dipping cunt."

And she did, as she was saying it, sink two then three into her pussy.

"Ugh yeah, soooo are you still not wearing underwear?" I shook my head. "Hmmm good, you can take your cock out if you want and stroke to my story, it's fine." Then she continued." I would let him finger me then I would push him onto the bed and mount my cunt on his face and tell him to eat me out. Ugh I'd ride his face, spreading my juices, feeling his come on my face, definitely not wiping it off while riding his tongue until I exploded all over him, making him drink me, ugh sometimes if I'm worked up enough I can squirt, make a mess of things. I'd swing around and get to work on his cock, 69ing until he was good and hard again."

She was still fingering her pussy and circling her clit. I took her offer and pulled out my cock and was stroking slowly.

"Hmmm yeah, stroke to my story. I like that." She cooed. "I'd get off his face and ask him, "How do you want to take me, how do you want to fuck your wife?" He would look at me, my come smeared on his face, his come starting to dry on mine. He'd get off the bed pick me up, pull the straps off my shoulders roughly to show my tits."

She pulled down the top of her bodysuit to expose her tits to me. The outline in the lace did no justice to them, they were larger than I'd imagined, nipples pointed straight up, shaking as she fingered herself. I turned my body to face her better, she took the advantage of placing her foot on my knee for better leverage.

"He'd pick me up again, hmmm I like being thrown around a bit, and have me stand, bent over at the foot of the bed. I'd spread my legs for him. He'd hold my hips and fuck me hard, reaching over and pull at my nipples, really start fucking me, slam into me with every thrust, so hard that the come still on my face would begin to flick off. Bam bam bam, he'd just keep fucking... until... until he'd let loose, come in me... thennnnn I, I'd.... Huuuuh, fuck I would need to... uuuuugh need to..."

She working her clit he'd with one hand and fingering her self with the other. She was slowly sliding down the couch, her foot on my knee the only thing preventing us from completely touching each other. I was stroking myself to this scene, her tits shaking, her fingers sloshing in and out of her pussy. I instinctively got up on my knees as I was about to climax and the first spurt flew up to her face and left a trace down her body.

"You came on me, ugh yeeeees." She hit her climax, squirt erupting onto my pajama pants as rope after rope of my come marked her body.

We both came down and settled back into our spots on the couch. Silently catching our collective breaths.

"Fuck, I guess we got a little carried away there." She said as she pushed the come that had landed on her face into her mouth. "My tits haven't seen this much come in a while."

"Ah, I'm sorry..." was all I could muster.

"Oh fuck no, I love it... I wish I could just leave it here..."

It was then we both realized we were basically in public.

"I wonder if they have cameras?" I thought out loud.

"Fuck, I hope they do!" She smiled and bit her bottom lip. "What time is it anyway?

I was a bit panicked, grabbed my phone off the coffee table to look at the time. "Shit, it's almost 5. We've better get back."

"Oh, a phone, take a picture'" She asked. "Before I put myself together."

"Really?" And she nodded. "Um ok." She looked amazing of course, bodysuit bunched around her midriff, cum laced across her tits, pussy glistening.

"I'll get if from you later." She winked at me. "I need a document of this. So anything from your story true, or possible?"

"Ah, not really. The fucking, sort of, usually not as intense. Like I said, she's not really into foreplay, she just wants me to stick it inside her." I smiled and raise my hands in a I don't know gesture.

"Wait, so, no blowjobs?" She asked.

"Nope, she rarely lets me go down on her...what about you? Any truth to your story?"

"Oh poor boy, no that's not fair...um, not really, the blowjobs. I love those and it seems easy for him. He will finger me then, I think just to make sure we're even. I'll ride his face sometimes, but that's only because I like it. It's always kind of been like that, I guess I just hoped he'd change eventually, but..." She sighed and began to pull the straps back over her shoulders. "Hmmmm all this feels good against my body, but yeah, I'll have to sneak in the shower quick to wash off...and maybe a little orgasm." She giggled.

PRNY1
PRNY1
268 Followers
12