Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
484 Followers

Vicky said, "I don't know. I guess that it is my conscience that is making me hesitate about that. Until I can get past that, I don't think that I could do it."

Janice dropped a book onto the table and told her friend, "Look, you have to quit having this mealy-mouthed attitude about things. That attitude is why Jim is your only viable alternative at this point.  Now let's look at the broad picture. The reason that I have been going without sex for so long is because I insist on having some sort of close emotional attachment or bond with the guy that I am going to have sex with. Now, I have seen you with your brother a few times and I have heard you talk about him quite a bit. I know that you love your brother as much as you could love any other guy. From the way you talk and act, I think that if you were to get married, you wouldn't love your husband any more than you love your brother. So if you got together with him, I think that you would love it a whole lot more than you would with some other guy that you hadn't known for that long.  Besides, your brother is a damn good-looking guy. You said that it was the sight of his cock that got you so obsessed with getting fucked. How big is it anyway?"

Vicky held her hands apart and replied, "I don't know; I wasn't close enough to measure it. Probably six to eight inches long."

Janice licked her lips as she asked, "And how big around?"

Vicky put her thumbs and index fingers together to form a circle and then spread them apart a little bit. She told Janice, "Probably about that big around."

Janice rubbed her crotch and said, "Sounds mighty fine to me. If you don't fuck him, I might. But we're getting ahead of ourselves. We have to decide when we are going to get together and where."

Vicky thought for a few seconds and then answered, "Tomorrow is Tuesday and my brother has a softball game tomorrow night. My mother usually goes to dinner with her boyfriend on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Why don't we go to my house after work tomorrow evening?"

Janice smiled as she replied, "That sounds like a good plan to me. Just spend some time thinking about that other option. I think that in the long run that that would be your best bet.

Vicky was impatient the entire day at work on Tuesday. She was through work at four and Janice was scheduled to work until closing time at six o'clock. Vicky waited for a while for Janice and at about four-thirty, Mr. Halpert asked the girls, "Vicky, I see that you are hanging around a little late. Are you and Janice planning on doing something together after work?"

Vicky said, "Yeah. We had something that we kind of wanted to do together."

Mr. Halpert smiled as he told the girls, "Janice, it is kind of slow around here tonight. Why don't you go; I can close up tonight."

They arrived at the Ralston home shortly before five o'clock and Vicky noticed that her brother's car was in the driveway. She went to the refrigerator and got a soft drink for herself and another for Janice. They sat in the kitchen and waited for a while for Jim to leave for his softball game. A few minutes later, Jim came through the kitchen and, upon noticing Vicky and Janice, said, "Hi, girls. What do you two have planned for this evening?"

Vicky answered, "We're just going to hang out here for a while."

Jim told them, "It's boring around here. Why don't you two come and watch my softball game?"

Vicky turned up her nose and replied, "I don't think so. You know how much I like being outside with all of those bugs at this time of the year. Janice wants to look at some of my books. We are going to trade some."

Jim was on his way out the door as he told her, "Yeah. Like you need some more books. You should just give some away for about six months and thin out that batch in your room."

Janice walked to the door and watched Jim drive off. She turned to face Vicky and said, "Trade books, yeah. The only books that we're interested in tonight are the ones about enjoying sex." Janice followed as Vicky started to wheel her way down the hall to her room. Vicky closed the door to the room and Janice went to sit down on the edge of the bed. When she almost fell over backward, she exclaimed, "As many times as I have sat on this bed, I keep forgetting that it is lower that most beds. And every time that I try to sit on it I almost fall on my ass."

Vicky laughed as she said, "And every time that you almost fall on your ass, I remind you that it is that height to match the height of the wheel chair. It's to make it easier for me to get in and out of bed. As soon as I think you are getting used to it, I'll have the height of it changed. I like to see you almost fall on your ass."

Janice was taking off her shoes and socks as she snarled, "Quit being a smart ass and get on the bed and get naked. By the time that the night is over Doctor Janice is going to have you cumming harder than you have ever cum before." Both girls were naked fairly soon and Janice, who was sitting near the foot of the bed with her feet crossed at the ankles, instructed Vicky, "Sit like this and face me."

Vicky reached down and used her hands to move her ankles into place, telling Janice, "You always have to make things so damned hard for me."

Janice was apologetic as she responded, "I'm sorry. We could have sat in a different position. Some things just come naturally to me, I forget that you have to struggle to do them or can't do them at all. I guess that the two mile run when we are finished is out; isn't it?"

Vicky laughed, as she said, "No, it's all right, as long as I can do it in my van."

Janice told her, "Show me how you start out when you are playing with yourself and I'll show you the things that I think will make it better." Vicky began to run her left hand over her boobs and slid her right hand between her legs. She slid one finger into her slit and began to slowly slide it in and out. Watching her friend was turning Janice on and she began to paw her own breasts and slid two fingers into her, now wet, pussy. Janice moved closer to Vicky and reached down and pulled Vicky's hand from her pussy. Janice moved her own hand between Vicky's legs and slid two fingers in there and used her thumb to start probing that swollen clitoris.

Janice began to play with one of Vicky's breasts and murmured, "You have such nice tits; but the way that you dress, no one will ever know. I just love your nipples, they are so big and they must really be sensitive, because the second that you started to get turned on they really started to grow." Janice continued to use her fingers on Vicky's pussy and Vicky reached out and started to play with Janice's tits and pussy. Vicky must have been learning from what Janice was doing to her because Janice was really getting worked up. Vicky's juices were really flowing now. She had never felt this good when she fingered herself and she could tell that there was still more to come.

Vicky exclaimed, "Oh, god. I think that I am going to pass out. This feels so good. And it feels so different, but so good to be playing with your boobs and feeling your pussy. Damn, girl, you are wet. Are you sure that you're not peeing in my bed. Oh fuck, this feels good." Then Vicky began to moan and she fell backward on the bed and her head struck the headboard. She fought to catch her breath.

Vicky said, "Damn, I've never cum that hard. When you played with my boobs it felt better than it ever had when I have played with them myself."

An evil grin came over Janice's face as she told Vicky, "You think that that made your tits feel good; wait until you experience this." Janice grabbed Vicky by the hips and pulled her until she was flat on her back. Janice moved over the top of Vicky's body and continued, "Now, you are going to find out what it is like to have your tits sucked." First, she began by licking the nipples. She moved from tit to tit and then she began to kiss and then she started to suck. Janice moved her hand back between Vicky's legs and started to play with that wet pussy again.

Janice continued to suck on those pert tits with those large pointy nipples. Vicky was nearly having another orgasm from the attention that was being paid to her tits. She exclaimed, "Now, I know why some girls fuck on the first date. If something starts feeling this good, you don't want to quit."

When she heard that, Janice lifted her head from those tits and said, "Oh, you don't want to quit, huh?" She moved her head down and began to eat Vicky's virgin pussy. She stabbed her tongue in and out of that hot slot and occasionally swiped her tongue across that ultra-sensitive clit. She continued until she had Vicky thrashing about on the bed. The poor girl was nearly in tears as she was brought closer and closer to the biggest orgasm that she had ever experienced.

Vicky screamed, "Oh, god. If something can make me feel that good, I have to try it myself. Let me taste your pussy." Janice was more than happy to oblige. She moved her legs over Vicky's head and placed her pussy in front of her face. Not having any idea what she was doing, Vicky just tried to do to Janice what Janice was doing to her. They continued to lap between the legs of the other until they both lacked the energy to continue. Janice moved around on the bed until her face was facing Vicky's. The two of them kissed and, between kisses, Vicky said, "If fucking is better than that, I have to have a cock in me. That was the most glorious experience that I have ever had."

Janice told her, "I think that you will love it. You'll find some one to take care of your needs. Have you given any more thought to getting your brother in bed?"

"I've thought about it. I'm still not sure. In the meantime, I need to find someone else."

"If we are going to find someone for you, you need to start dressing differently. You need to show a little skin. What you are wearing doesn't have to say, 'Hey, guys, I'm ready to fuck; come on.' It does need to say, 'Hey guys, take a look at this. Now show me why I should let you see more of it.'  We'll start working on that tomorrow."

The two of them were kissing and Janice started to play with Vicky's tits again. Vicky slid two fingers into Janice's pussy and started to move them around. The two girls spent another two hours in bed until Janice finally forced herself to get dressed and go home.

On Wednesday, the two girls resumed their conversation every chance that they could get while they were at work. Late in the morning, Janice got back on the subject of a possible partner for Vicky. She said, "Look Vicky, it should be someone that you have some deep feelings for. I think that you will be sorry if you accept the first willing guy with a hard dick that comes along. You have known me long enough to know how much I love sex. I have been going without for a long time because I haven't found a guy that I can feel close enough to him to be willing to have sex. There have been quite a few guys that have tried to get into my pants; but I haven't let them. With it being your first time, having a bond with him is more important that it will be any other time. I told you about what a disaster my first time turned into. If that hadn't been my first time, it probably wouldn't have upset me that much. Finding a guy that you can feel close to might take quite a bit of time."

Vicky frowned as she said, "Oh, you're back on this kick. She doesn't look good enough to attract a guy willing to take her to bed."

Janice snapped back, "I told you that if you keep up this pity shit that I will quit trying to help you. What I was trying to say is that finding a guy and then developing a relationship with him usually takes some time. You seem to be too anxious to lose that cherry to have that kind of patience. I think that your best bet is your brother. From the way that you described his cock, if you don't want him, I might make a play for him."

Vicky asked, "What happened to your idea of wanting to form a relationship first?"

Janice was quick to quip, "I've got time for that; I don't have a cherry that I am trying to get rid of."

Another customer came in and their conversation had to be put on hold again. Shortly after lunch, Janice said, "You know, we need to do something about the way that you dress. You need to dress differently than you do to attract some decent guys."

"What can I do differently? I am a girl with spindly legs in a wheelchair. How are clothes going to attract a guy?"

"You need to show a little skin. You have nice tits; you should let people know that they are there. You don't have to let them hang out; but you can dress to accentuate them. You have a nice looking ass, too; but as long as you have to sit in that wheelchair, there is not much we can do about that."

"The thing is that I don't wear these baggy clothes to hide anything. If my arms are uncovered they get cold, even in eighty or ninety degree weather. The same thing with my legs. My circulation is not real good and I have to do exercises three times a week to help the circulation. Even with them, my extremities get cold quite easily."

"We can find something that will keep you warm and still show off what you have. Why don't you come shopping with me and we will see what we can find for you?"

"I don't know; I'll think about it."

Mr. Halpert returned to the store and the girls were kept busy most of the afternoon. Neither girl felt comfortable discussing sex when he was in the store. They didn't even like to do it when he was in a different room, because he moved about the store very quietly and they didn't want to be discussing something intimate and have him appear behind them. They had been quite busy most of the afternoon. Shortly before Vicky was getting off, Janice said, "Vicky, are you going to come back here to meet me at six so that we can go shopping."

Vicky hesitated a bit before answering, "Yeah, I'll come back. I don't know how much I will buy; but looking is always fun."

Neither girl was aware that Mr. Halpert was three feet from them as they were talking. He said, "Janice, if you two want to start your shopping early, you can leave when Vicky gets off."

Janice looked at him and replied, "Gee, Mr. Halpert, you let me off yesterday. I don't want impose on you. When I have something planned, I don't mind asking for time off; but when it's spur of the moment, I don't expect to get off."

Mr. Halpert told her, "I know that you left early yesterday; but you didn't ask for the time off then either. You two are both pretty good about putting in extra hours when I need your help. You go ahead; I can manage. I have to stay anyway and yesterday when you were gone, we only had one customer. Enjoy your shopping."

They left Janice's car in the parking lot and they both rode in Vicky's van. On their way to the mall, Janice suggested that they stop somewhere to eat when they finished shopping. Vicky thought that that would be a good idea. When they finished, everyone at her house would probably be through eating and she didn't feel like cooking this evening. The first store that they visited had a fine assortment of clothes for the matronly woman and the woman with a set of 40DD's that wanted to flaunt them. They also had a wide assortment of the same type of attire that Vicky was currently wearing. Janice grabbed the handles on Vicky's wheelchair and turned her around. As she was pushing the chair toward the door, she said, "Now I know where you buy all of your clothes."

At the second store, there was a wide assortment of tops that interested Janice. She picked out several of them and showed them to Vicky. Vicky said, "I am not sure that I could wear those. And I am not sure that they would look that good on me. The necklines on all of them are quite low and, in case you have forgotten, I don't have a whole lot to fill out that area."

Janice handed Vicky one of them and said, "Take this into the changing room and put it on. The only way that you will know how it will look is if you try it on."

Jenny begrudgingly took the garment from Janice and said, "I'll try it; but I am sure that I won't like it." A few minutes later, Vicky returned and looked into the full-length mirror. She shook her hand and said, "Look, it is so tight that the first thing that you notice is the lines of my bra. The neckline is so low that my bra is showing. I don't think so.

Janice spun the wheelchair around and pushed it back toward the changing room and told Vicky, "Get you ass back in there and try it without a bra. Shit, we not only have to change your wardrobe; we need to give you an attitude transplant."

Vicky returned again and moved toward the mirror. After observing herself, she said, "I'm still not sure. Not wearing a bra doesn't feel right. And look at how my nipples are sticking out."

Janice made a fist like she was going to slug Vicky and told her, "The top is tight enough that there won't be any excess jiggle and I don't think that you are going to be playing volleyball or anything like that to make them bounce around. As for your nipples sticking out, that is the purpose of this type of top. Now it has long sleeves, so you can't complain about your arms getting cold. Come on, this one looks good on you. Which other ones do you want?"

They continued to search for tops that would make Vicky look more enticing. They found several that Vicky finally accepted after some prodding by Janice. They were entering their fourth store of the evening when Vicky told Janice, "I think that we have bought enough tops; why don't we quit for the night."

Janice replied, "Nope. We need to take care of you from the waist down."

Vicky grabbed the wheels of her chair in an attempt to stop Janice from pushing. She turned and said, "There is nothing wrong with my shoes or socks. You were the one that said that there was nothing that we could do to accent my ass since I am in a wheelchair. Let's leave."

Janice pulled Vicky's hands away from the wheels and started pushing again, as she calmly told Vicky, "Whether anybody can see it or not, if you feel good about how you look from the waist down; you will feel better about yourself in general. We are going to look for skirts, shorts and slacks."

Vicky had resignation in her voice when she uttered, "Oh, all right. Let's look."

Janice had to work very hard at it but she finally convinced Vicky to take two pairs of tight-fitting slacks and a pair of skin-tight black shorts. Janice put her best effort into convincing Vicky that she needed to buy a skirt that reached about three-quarters of the way to her knees. Vicky tried to convince her that she didn't know when she would wear a skirt; but Janice convinced her that the time to wear it would probably come fairly soon. As they were moving through the mall, Vicky thought that they were going to the parking lot; but Janice had other ideas.

When her wheelchair changed directions, Vicky looked up to see the sign over the store that they were entering. She exclaimed, "Victoria's Secret. What the fuck are we going in there for?"

Janice leaned over and calmly said, "You were bitching about how your bra was showing with some of those loose-fitting tops. We'll find you a couple of bras that will make those tops look better. You were worried about your panty line showing with the tight pants; well, this place has the tiniest thongs around." They looked and found a couple of skimpy bras that Janice thought would look nice. Janice had found a lot more than that; but convincing Vicky that she could wear them was the problem. Vicky then picked out a package of bikini underwear and a package of thongs and she was ready to leave. Janice had other ideas. She took Vicky to the area where they displayed the sexy negligees. Janice showed about ten of them to Vicky. Vicky was hesitant to consider any of them; but she finally decided on one that was nearly sheer and tied just below the boobs. It came with a sheer pair of bikini panties.

mary0256
mary0256
484 Followers