Banging The Babysitter Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

About a year after she'd moved away, I got a letter in the mail. It was long, and explained everything. I fully understood her actions, and let go of it. She thanked me for the checks I'd sent to her through her parents and said they were helping her and the baby. I worked extra hard to keep the money a secret, only sending money orders so no one in my family would find out.

I pulled a picture out of the envelope. Misha had the little boy on her lap and she was smiling at the camera.

"Hey honey, what do you want for dinner?"

I looked up at her, placing the photo on my desk, covering it with the envelope. "How about we eat out?"

"Sounds good to me," she said, looking down at the desk.

"Just a picture of some damaged property from a client of mine. He's needing an estimate." I sighed and put the photo in my drawer.

"That's too bad, hope you get the right figure for him." She walked down the hallway.

I sat back on my chair. I starred at the drawer and opened it back up, pulling back out the photo. I held it up next to the photo framed of Jason from when he was a baby. He had so much of his mother in his eyes.

Just like the one in the picture Misha had sent. The baby in the picture did look so much like Misha...and he also looked a bit like Jason, but didn't have a trace of Nancy in his face. I never doubted Misha....the baby was ours.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Maybe you need to re-contact her and work on making a full-blooded sibling for the baby?

SXY_Hot_MammaSXY_Hot_Mammaover 18 years agoAuthor
There are a few more endings that are pending

I am waiting for literotica.com to post my stories, so if you did not like this ending, come back for the other endings. And by the way, notice that she didn't press charges and that it was a non consent/reluctance story. If you don't like those kind of stories, then why are you reading them? It's like reading stories under the taboo/incest section and then complaining that it's sick and that dads/moms/grandmas/and all other family members should be killed and those who write them should be in jail. Come on....it's fiction.

SXY_HOT_MAMMA

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories