Banquet Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael and Carla get together in his hotel room.
983 words
4.27
46.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited in my room for about thirty minutes until she called me. Frankly, I was a bit surprised, not entirely sure what she was wanting. I had never heard of the group she met with earlier that evening. Sapphic Shadows made me immediately thing of closet lesbians and considering her phoning her husband, she seemed to fit. What had me wondering was what did a lesbian want with me, I'm a man. I reluctantly let her push her tongue into my pussy after I came, something I swore to myself I'd never do during sex again. I mean I have a cock, it is small, but it's a cock, my pussy is just the loose ends of my biology that I may or may not fix surgically.

Now I was answering the phone, about to talk to a woman who I suspect would prefer it if I was a woman. And damn if all I want to do is push my cock into her as deep as I can go. I want to fill her with my cock as she comes and yet I know the best I can manage is perhaps push my cock into just the entry of her cunt.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hi Michael, I finished my phone call. Do you want me to come up or do you want to come down to me."

"Perhaps you better come here, that way if your husband calls... well not, if you're not in the room then..." I said, a bit befuddled over the question of her husband.

"He'll call me on the cell phone. I can always tell him I was in the shower if he calls. It will be okay."

"Well come on up then," I said, looking over the room to make sure it wasn't too messy.

"See you in a minute, goodbye."

"Bye," I said, straightening up the bed and tossing some stuff into my suitcase and closing it. I placed my jacket over the chair and neatly placed my tie on top of it. I wandered into the bathroom and pulled a brush through my hair. When I heard a knock on the door I paused for a moment, not wanted to seem overly anxious. I then opened it and invited Carla in.

"Hi," I said quietly as she stepped into my room. "I have some water in the refrigerator or if you want, I can order something from room service."

"No I'm fine," she said, placing her purse on the nightstand. She moved to the foot of the bed and asked, "May I?" pointing to the bed.

"Oh yes, make yourself at home. Your phone call go okay?"

"Yeah, my husband was fine. He's used to my meetings here, when I normally spend the night."

"That's nice," I said, sitting down next to her.

We sat silently for a moment, then I just leaned over and touched my lips to hers. Her mouth opened and I slipped my tongue in, toying with hers. As we kissed, I moved my hand around behind her and unzipped her dress. In a few minutes, we pulled apart and stood up, each undressing quickly.

She had removed her dress and bra, but left the garter belt and hose on. Of course, she wasn't wearing panties. I pulled her toward me and pushed my cock gently through her pubic hair as we kissed again. Starting on her mouth, I moved my mouth down to her neck and then continued onto her breasts. They were very small, but when I moved my mouth to her nipples, they hardened, jutting out like I've never seen before. I rubbed my face back and forth over them, feeling them rub across my face.

I moved forward, moving her back onto the bed, where she first sat and then slid back, lying on the bed. She opened her legs so I moved between them leaning my hips forward. Reaching down she gently took my cock with one hand and pulled her lips open with the other. Pushing my hips forward, I looked down and watched her guide my tiny cock into her pussy. It moved easily between her outer lips and then slipped inside her as I shoved it in to the hilt.

Carefully withdrawing, I pulled it out just a bit and then thrust back into her. After a few more pushes I figured out about how far I could withdraw without slipping out of her, so I increased my rhythm. Soon I was moving quickly in and out of her, all the while, grinding my pubis against her clit.

The sensation on my cock was electric as I felt her soft, moist warmth slide over me, and while she obviously was used to something larger, she seemed to be responding, grinding herself against me as I thrust into her. In a few moments I could feel her tense around me, raising her hips off the bed as she moaned loudly. Suddenly I could feel her pussy gently squeeze around me, pulsating again and again.

I paused my thrusting while she came and only after the last of her pulsations subsided I started moving again, this time concentrating on how her moist pussy felt on my cock. Moving quicker and quicker I could feel it building and building when suddenly in a flash of intense pleasure I came, my insides pulsing as my cock remained shoved deep inside her. I collapsed upon her, my chest pressing down on her, still hard, nipples.

After a while my cock slipped out of her and I moved over beside her, pushing my cock up against her thigh, while gently clasping one of her breasts with my left hand. Neither of us spoke a word about her spending the night with me, but after a while we drifted to sleep, with her in my arms.