Barb Goes Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers

She was so glad Barb was having him fuck her in her ass because he almost killed her every time he had tried it with her. He was just too big for her. She couldn't believe how my wife's ass could take such a monster and how much she loved it. Barb had sure taken the pressure off her. She had expected this day would come when I would call after I found out; hoping it wouldn't have been so soon.

I asked her how long this had been going on between Stan and Barb. She told me it had started about March. That would have been not too long after "we" really I had got revenge on Tom Anderson. I had thought things were getting better and going well between us; but she had been fucking Stan all along. She said she was sorry for me and the pain I was probably going through; but she wasn't interested in hearing from me anymore. Then, she hung up on me.

Now, that was a surprise. I guessed I didn't need the second CD after all. I made sure I was on time for my meeting with Barb's boss. I got to the office and waited a few minutes before his secretary asked me to step into his office.

I said hello shaking his hand before I handed him the CD and sat down in the chair near his desk. I told him to go ahead and watch the video clip on the CD. As it was booting up, I again asked him if there were some phantom problems going on in their office. He said as a matter of fact some unexplained issues were causing some difficulties with their customers. I watched his face as he watched and listened.

I asked him if he had ever seen Barb naked before. He said no but she was as lovely as he always thought she would be. He didn't want to offend me but he had always wondered what her big tits looked like. Since I was the one showing him the clip, I was obviously OK with him looking. I could see his face flush and breathing quicken as he watched Stan fucking Barb's ass and listened as she encouraged him on as she loved it. Then his whole face changed to a different red as he listened to Stan's plan to sabotage him and take over the office. I had ended the clip when it got to where Betty got involved.

Fred thanked me for the heads up. He said now he knew who was causing the problems it would be easy to pinpoint what was going on and put an end to it. He asked me if I realized Stan was his nephew. I told him I did and I was sorry. He told me not to be sorry; Stan was the one who was going to be sorry. I told him Stan's wife was in on it too. He said that figured. I could only guess what that meant; but then, she hadn't seemed upset at all when she told me about it.

Then I told him there was going to be a poker party at the address on the paper I was handing him. I told him he was going to be the guest of honor if he would come. I suggested he bring a digital camera with a fresh 4 GB memory card and new batteries because he was really going to enjoy this. He was going to see and do things he had might have dreamed about but never believed would ever happen. I suggested he wait until after the poker party to decide what he wanted to do about Barb. As far as I could see, she had not been any part of Stan's plan to get him axed. He said he would call me and let me know.

My next stop was at our bank where I closed both of the house accounts and my checking and savings accounts. I dove over to another bank and opened new savings and checking accounts in my name only. Then I drove over to the next little town where I found a bank with safe deposit boxes. I had talk to the manager to be allowed to rent a box without opening an account but he eventually relented and let me do it.

By the time I got home again, I was hungry so I ate a sandwich as I looked up lawyers in the phone book. I called a few before I found one who sounded like someone I wanted to do business with. I made an appointment for the next afternoon. We could listen to each other and decide if we went forward together after that. I spent the rest of the day downloading everything onto CDs, making copies for my lawyer, and getting everything together which needed to go to the safe deposit box.

Tuesday morning, I met Charlie at the credit union. He had arranged with them to get a loan to cover the cost of the SUV as it was well below the loan value. I had been making extra payments on it all along to pay it off early; so my payoff was well below what he was borrowing. We both sat with the same loan officer which made the paperwork simpler. In less than an hour, he was a proud buyer and I had a little over $7,000 cash in my hand and one less debt.

My next stop was at the post office where I rented a post office box and arranged for all my mail to be delivered there instead of at the house. Then it was back to home where I called my credit card companies. I updated my mailing address, arranged to pay off the balances in full, and have Barb's name removed from both accounts. I also asked them to reissue the cards with new account numbers to help me with my security which they were more than willing to do for me. I still had time to eat a leisurely lunch on the deck before I needed to leave for the lawyer's office.

When I walked into Brad Barton's office and shook his hand, I was almost stunned. With his rounded shoulders and slightly overweight body in addition to his round face and pointy nose, he looked amazingly like a badger. They are extremely ferocious animals in the wild. I was hoping this was an omen of good things for me in the shitty mess which was about to start taking place in my life. We sat down together in his office. I told him all I knew about what had gone on and was going on right then. I handed him the manila folder with everything in it to document what I had told him.

He told me he was sure he could help me work my way through this mess. This was one he was sure he could keep the upper hand in and push her into. He sat there for a few minutes before taking a deep breath and starting in. He asked me if I wanted a divorce or did I still love her enough to give her another chance. I told him I did still love her; always had and always will. I couldn't help it. But, I didn't trust her anymore.

There are three things in true love; faith, respect, and trust. He has the faith in her that everything she does, whether he knows about it or not, will take into consideration his and their well being. He can trust her with everything he has and to know every little thing about his life; his fears, desires, hopes, and past. She would never betray him or use any of that to hurt him. He respects her as a person for who and what she is, her character, morals, and integrity. These three hold love up like a three legged stool; when any one is gone, the other two fall away immediately too and true love is gone.

I no longer trusted her, had respect for her, or had any faith in her. I loved her because of who I am and our past together; but, I could never have an ongoing loving relationship with her ever again. I told him I wanted her out of my house and my life but I wanted to minimize the personal and financial destruction in my life as much as possible.

He asked me again if I there was any possibility I would change my mind some day and take her back. I told him I couldn't ever see that happening but, "any possible chance ever?" I had to admit there might possibly be some extremely small chance someday way in the future after things had changed in impossible ways to imagine.

He began again by suggesting a legal separation in conjunction with a restraining order. With her sneaking men and who knows who else into our house and having used drugs to enhance her experience at Paula's place, he believed he could put the two together to convince a judge to grant a restraining order keeping her away from our house along with away from me and my work place. With the separation, we would be legally financially separated immediately but we could postpone selling the house and other assets out right until there was an actual divorce settlement.

I told him what I had done with our bank accounts and credit cards. He said that was fine; we would just have to wait until she got her own lawyer and see how they responded to all this. We would deal with things as they came up. I told him I knew when and where I wanted the restraining order and separation papers served, but it was after normal working hours. He said he could help me contact the deputy sheriff who served papers in our area and work that out with him. I would have to pay his overtime but he knew personally the guy had gone through his own messy divorce and would probably be willing to work with me.

Then Brad got very blunt. He told me from what I had told him, it sounded like Barb was an addict. It didn't matter if it was drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, or what ever; addicts whose lives were spinning out of control got worse and worse as they spiraled down until they hit bottom. It didn't sound to him like Barb had hit bottom yet. It was quite possible she wouldn't be focused enough to get a lawyer and follow through with what it would take to mount a response to what he was doing; at least not for some time. The worse she got and the more she did would all add to what we could eventually use.

The lawyer concluded by telling me divorces were always a mess and people always get hurt. He was going to help me get through this. He was going to take the fight to her and I was going to get my money's worth. Then he told me to go home, wait for his phone call, and let him do what needed to be done. I went home, cooked myself a good dinner, and spent the rest of the evening listening to quiet music, sipping my favorite wine, and reading once again one of my favorite books.

Wednesday was going to be a busy day. After my breakfast and coffee nude on my deck, I got ready to go back into town. I had not slept well the night before and was having to push myself to follow my plan.

My first stop was at a car dealership advertising a 2001 Buick Century. When Betty had visited us, she was driving one about that old. I thought it would be so appropriate for Barb to match Betty in just one more way. They were asking almost five grand for it but it was only worth about three. I offered them $2800 cash on the spot. The dingle berry tried to dicker me up. I told him I was walking away with my cash in 30 seconds and I would never come back as there are a lot of cars for sale. He took it. I told him I would pick the car up the next day.

My next stop was at the jeweler's where Barb's wedding rings were ready to be picked up. When he showed them to me, I took a good hard look at them. He had done a very good job of matching both the size and appearance of the diamonds with cubic zircons. I paid him in cash taking the rings in one small envelope and the real diamonds in another.

After lunch, I went to the bank where the new safe deposit box was. I put in almost all of the rest of the cash and the diamonds along with all the copies of everything I had up that point and the other valuables from the house I wanted out of harms way. Then, I went back home where I spent the afternoon going around the house making a list of all the things I would need to pack when I kicked Barb's sorry ass out. She was going to need to be able to go to work and have her life somewhere else without coming back to the house.

That evening, I checked back in with Jake. I told him what had happened up to that point and asked him to help me get her car home from the dealership the next evening. He told me the poker game was all set up and everyone knew what was expected of them.

Again, I slept very fitfully that night. I was systematically dismantling our life together just as Barb had gone about tearing it up with her cheating and betrayals. It was horrible for me inside to see myself doing these things. I had yet to actually see her face to face after her latest fiasco. I had a plan; but how was it really going to work out?

I spent all day Thursday lounging around on my deck resting as I lay nude in the sun. I thought about how Barb had been the love of my life and now that was over. The old song had said, "You wonder if this heart of mine will loose its desire for you? .....Never my Love." Now, she had drug "never" screaming and kicking over the finish line; the self-serving, lying, hedonistic Bitch! I might end up some day with another woman, but I would never love as deeply or as freely and unguarded as I had loved Barb. "Loved Barb" I was already thinking in the past tense.

That afternoon, the lawyer called to set up an appointment for the next day at his office. Later that evening, Jake and I brought Barb's new car home and parked it in the driveway. I had a quiet dinner and evening alone in my house. I was beginning to realize how many alone days there would be ahead. Resting all day had been good for me as I wasn't sleeping well at night.

Friday, I made it to my appointment with my lawyer. Brad had been able to get the restraining order as we had hoped and the separation papers were all in order ready to be served. He asked me one more time if I was really ready to go through with all this or was there any chance I would take her back. I assured him I was going through with this; all the way through to the complete and final end. He gave me the information to contact deputy sheriff Boyd who would serve her so I could try to make the arrangements I desired.

I told him I had sold her Lexus we still owed money on and used part of the cash from that sale to buy her another car outright. He asked if it was a piece of shit or a real car. I told him it paled compared to her Lexus, but it was a decent and serviceable car. I did not tell him about her wedding rings or the poker game coming up. I took the papers he gave me and left his office.

At home, I called Deputy Boyd. I arranged for him to serve her the legal papers Tuesday night about midnight at our house. He told me what it was going to cost and how the arrangements would be made to pay for it. If everything went according to my plan, she would be out on the front lawn and easy to find when he got there. All he needed at that point was to come by my house that afternoon to pick up the papers from me.

I started taking down three of the cameras I had installed at our house to use at Jake and Sue's house for the poker game. I moved them and my laptop over to their house that evening. Jake helped me install them and check the system out before I left. When I went to bed that night, I knew everything was all set up just waiting for her. That night was my first decent night's sleep since I returned from Paula's place.

Saturday, I drove over to the spa where Barb was supposed to be having the pampering time of her life. I dropped off an envelope with her name on it at the guard shack for the spa parking lot. The letter inside told her that her car had been stolen, used in a robbery and then wrecked in the ensuing police car chase. She needed Betty to take her to the bus station in town. There was a bus ticket home in the envelope. When she was getting on the bus she should call me and I would pick her up at the bus station when she arrived. I had already dealt with the police and the insurance company; so all she needed to do was come home. I would fill her in on the rest when she got home. I had not been able to contact her inside the spa as they told me it was not enough of an emergency to warrant violating their no communication policy. I told the attendant when she showed up asking about her car to check her ID and give her the envelope.

I had only been home for a couple of hours when I got the phone call. She was upset and her voice was rattled. I explained the story to her again and asked if Betty was still there so she could get a ride to the local bus station. She said she would take care of it and call me again when she got on the bus. About an hour later, she called again telling me her bus would arrive about 1 am. This time she was speaking in short phrases and then muffled the phone while she talked to someone; Betty I was guessing. I had no idea what she was scheming this time but I really didn't care.

I practiced telling the car story over and over trying to keep a straight face and make the right amount of eye contact. It turned out the hardest part was when she arrived and I had to give her a big hug and a kiss telling her how much I missed her. I should have practiced that one.

During the car ride home, I told her the police were holding her car as evidence but they had let me get her personal stuff out of the glove compartment after inventorying and photographing it. Once they were done with her car, the insurance company would take it from them and handle all that business. The whole thing could easily take months; so I had bought her a car to use in the mean time until we could get the whole mess straightened out.

When we pulled up in our driveway, she could see the Buick. She said it looked a lot like Betty's car; but I could see the disappointment in her face. When I had told her I had bought her another car, she had obviously been hoping for something a lot nicer than that. I said in a cheery voice, "Yea, but it will get you buy in the meantime." I was really thinking, "Yea, that's just the beginning, Bitch!"

Inside the house, Barb tried to be affectionate with me. I told her I had gotten a prostate infection while she was gone and it would be a few more days on my medicine before I would be able to have an erection without it being terribly painful. We were both tired after a long day and we just needed to go to bed. I shifted the attention to her by noting how tired she looked after spending a whole week in the spa. I told her I was expecting her to look all refreshed and invigorated. She just agreed it had been a long day and the stress of the car and all had worn her down.

Sunday was strange from the beginning. I didn't want to do nude coffee on the deck feigning not wanting to get an erection. She readily bought into that -- way too readily. I suspected she had hickeys or bite marks she didn't really want me to see. It was sort of an unspoken stand off; both suspicious but glad not to be doing it. She spent the day relaxing in the house and resting up as she had to go back to work the next day. Every time I had to be near her, I asked about her spa experience. She kept making vague remarks about mud baths and such obviously in a hurry to get out of another conversation.

Sunday evening, the phone rang. She jumped to answer it probably afraid it was Betty or Paula and not wanting me involved in any of that. I let her answer it knowing it was probably Jake. He was supposed to call her and tell her she needed to come over to his place Monday evening after work. He was to tell her he had her wedding rings and some video memory cards and a plan for her to get them all back without me knowing anything about it. She took the bait and agreed to meet him. After she hung up the phone, she told me it was Sue and she was going to meet with her after work the next day to tell her all about her spa adventure.

Monday morning we were like polite strangers each going about our business getting ready to go our separate ways to work. I arranged to get off work a little early so I could get to Jake's house before Barb. I was upstairs in their guest bedroom watching on my laptop when Barb entered their living room.

Jake and Sue were wearing only robes as they sat on the couch with Barb facing them sitting in a chair. Jake told Barb I had been suspicious of her and Betty after what had happened at our house so I had asked him to check up on her at the spa. He had followed her and Betty to the spa parking lot and then on to her aunt's place. When he had gone inside one evening to see what was going on there, he had seen her being fucked in the ass by other men. He had taken two video memory cards and her wedding rings he found in the kitchen. He showed her a short video clip on his laptop of her with her mother and Betty and then her getting fucked.

GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers