Barb Goes Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb began to cry saying she would do anything to keep me from finding out about this and get her wedding rings back so the whole thing could just go away. Jake told her it was good she was willing to do anything because that was exactly what she was going to do. He told her to stand up and take all her clothes off. Barb looked at Sue and asked if she was going to let this happen to her. Sue told her, "Baby Girl, you brought this on yourself. It is about time you learned your lesson. Get naked now!"

Barb stood up and took her clothes off. I could see I had been correct; she still had what looked like a couple of fading hickeys on her tits. Jake told her to come over and kneel in front of him. When she did, he began caressing her tits twisting and pulling her nipples. As he worked over the tits he had so often desired, he began telling her how she was going to get her wedding rings back.

He told her to come back to their house the next evening by 6 pm. It didn't matter what she wore there as he would have her outfit ready for her to change into. She was going to be the hostess for his monthly poker party and she was going to do whatever she was told to do without hesitation or question. He lifted her big tits up by pulling and twisting her nipples as he asked her if she agreed to all this. She moaned out her agreement as her lust gurgled from deep in her throat.

Jake pushed her over onto her back on the living room carpet so he could straddle her chest and begin fucking his cock between her big soft tits. After a couple of minutes of him enjoying her tits, Sue told him to go ahead and fuck Barb's ass. "After all that crap about you not getting to fuck her ass, it turns out she lets just about anybody do it. Go ahead and ream her shitter." As Jake moved down to shove his stiff cock into Barb's ass, Sue squatted over her face telling her to eat Jake's come out of her. In just a short time, all three were moaning out their orgasmic pleasure.

After Barb was dressed, Jake reminded her to be on time and to not even think about not showing up. By that time, I had already left out the back door so I would be home ahead of her. When she got home, I asked her how it went at Sue's house. She could have told me what they were trying to do to her, come clean about it all, and asked me to help her. Instead, she said it went great and Sue had invited her back again the next night for a women's night in so she would be very late getting home. I should probably not wait up for her. She would try to let herself in quietly and not wake me.

The next day, I left our house a little after Barb and hung back while driving to Jake's house so she wouldn't see me. By the time Jake was leading Barb into their bedroom to change into her outfit for the evening, I was upstairs in the guest bedroom monitoring it all. Instead of just giving her the outfit for her to change into, Jake told her to take all of her clothes off while he stood there watching.

When Barb was naked, Jake handed her the thong bottom to the skimpy bikini I had bought for her. When she pulled it up her legs, the small patch of red, white, and blue only covered a narrow strip of pubic hair right up the middle of her pussy and the string up her ass didn't cover anything. He handed her the matching top, telling her to hurry up. The patches of material barely covered her nipples and areolas leaving the undersides, sides and tops of her big tits fully on display. Looking at the thick mat of dark pubic hair sticking out on both sides of the thong and her almost naked tits, Barb told Jake he couldn't possibly expect her to wear this in front of these strange men. He told her of course she would. By the end of the evening, she wouldn't be wearing even that much. Jake told her to get her ass down to the kitchen to help Sue finish getting the snacks ready.

Jake's two friends arrived right on time and they proceeded directly to the living room where the table and chairs were already set up for "the game". As they were dividing the chips and getting the cards ready, Sue sent Barb out with the first round of cold drinks. Both men's eyes were wide as they both exclaimed their approval for the evening's hostess. One asked Jake if his wife was OK with this. Sue was in the doorway listening and told them to feel free to have their fun. She wouldn't get in the way and no, she was not going to participate too.

As the game began, Barb stayed in the room beside Jake. His hands roved all over her caressing her tits, pulling a handful of her exposed cunt hair, fondling her ass. After a few minutes of this, the next man pulled her over to him feeling perfectly free to touch her anywhere and anyway he wanted. As all this happened, Barb kept looking at the empty fourth chair with its unattended stack of chips. She had to be wondering who else was supposed to be there too. Before long, the third man had Barb on his lap with her legs spread wide as he caressed her pussy lips through the thin material with one hand and rubbed her big tits with his other. As he had Barb's face turned to him kissing her with his tongue deep in her mouth, she heard Sue talking to someone as she led them into the room.

When Barb turned her head to look, there stood Fred Sanford, her boss. She was sitting on this stranger's lap with one of his hands in her almost naked crotch and his other hand rolling her stiff nipple under its skimpy coving as her boss stood there and stared at her. Sue told Fred to give her his camera and for Barb to give their latest arrival a big hug to greet him. As Barb gave him the hug, his big paw came up to caress her tit and Sue got it all with his camera. Jake told Fred his chair was waiting and it looked like it was his turn in line with the hostess.

Fred pulled Barb by the hand to his chair where he sat down pulling her onto his lap like he had seen her with the previous man. He pulled Barb's face to his to kiss her mouth as his hands were all over her. He pulled her top off so he could play with her naked big tits he had looked at and drooled over for so long. He stopped kissing her to lift her big soft tit up to stick the thick stiff nipple into his mouth and suck it. He stood her up in front of him so he could get to her other tit. As he rolled it sideways between his teeth, he pulled it up and out using his neck. He shoved her thong bottoms down her legs. Pushing her legs wider apart, he shoved two fingers up her sopping hairy cunt.

Barb's face was almost pale as she looked from one man to another and then at Sue who was dutifully taking a video clip of it all. It was just beginning to dawn on her; this was just the first time of many he was going to use her. Then, her head tilted back as her first orgasm washed over her. She grabbed his head and looked into his eyes as she hunched her cunt into his churning fingers riding out wave after wave of her orgasm.

Jake, having removed his clothes, was standing beside her guiding her down into his empty chair. He shoved his cock into her mouth as he told Fred he should take his clothes off too so he could fuck her. The quickly naked Fred shoved Barb over the table and jammed his stiff cock deep up her wet pussy in one thrust. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock deep into her again and again as hard as he could. Then he pulled her head up and turned her face to him using a handful of her hair so he could talk to her as he fucked her.

"I hear you like to be fucked in the ass." Barb said yes. He pulled out of her cunt using one hand to guide his slimy cock up her ass. As he kept thrusting his stiff dick into her ass, he told her how great her ass felt on his cock and how much he was going to enjoy their weekly reviews of her accounts in his office. Then he froze as he shot rope after rope of thick come into her depths.

Jake pulled Barb around to lie across one corner of the table so her face hung off the opposite side. He told Fred to come around and fuck her mouth. As Fred put his cock all slimy with come from her ass into her mouth another man moved in behind Barb and slammed his cock into her ass. With one man fucking her ass, Barb sucked and licked her boss's cock all clean and back into another erection.

Just as the man fucking Barb's ass was finishing coming inside her, Fred said he wanted to fuck her pussy again. So they had Fred lay on the floor putting Barb over his stiff cock as the man who had just come in her ass shoved his smelly limp cock into her mouth. Then Jake's other friend shoved his cock into Barb's ass. One by one, they all fucked her ass and then her mouth. After that, Jake told them they could fuck her any way they wanted for as long as it pleased them.

Jake came up stairs to where I was and asked me if that was what I had in mind. I told him I thought it had gone perfectly. I had already burned a CD of the evening's activities up the last ass to mouth fuck. I reminded Sue to not let Barb clean herself up before she sent her home. I had everything I needed so I was on my way home to wait for Barb's return.

It was over and hour and a half before Barb's Buick finally came driving up into our driveway. I called the deputy asking him to give me 10 minutes before he got there. I was waiting for her when she parked her car and got out. I pulled her in between my rig and the garage door. I told her to lift her skirt up, spread her legs, and show me her pussy and ass. Barb started fidgeting saying she couldn't do that in the front yard, the neighbors might see. I told her we were pretty much out of sight but if it happened, I was OK with that so go ahead and hurry up about it.

When she said no, she wouldn't do it; I spun her around pushing her over the hood of my rig. Holding her there with one hand on her back, I pulled her skirt up to her shoulders. Her ass and cunt were bare as she wasn't wearing any panties. I pushed my legs between her knees shoving one hand up into her ass crack and cunt. I asked her what this stuff was I was finding. Barb started crying saying how Jake had forced her to do it. I told her that was bullshit; she had never done anything sexual she didn't want to do and this had been no exception.

Barb said Jake had blackmailed her, so I asked about what? She said Jake knew one of her secrets and she had to do this with "those men" to protect herself. I told her she and I did not have any secrets; remember? Tell me all about it. What in the hell could he know which was so terrible that I don't know? She said, "It's bad; I can't tell you. You won't like it. It will be too much."

I showed Barb my hand. "This is the come of several men in my wife's ass and cunt; THIS is too much. Remember telling Betty you wanted a gang bang on the cruise and you wanted me to know about it? Well, there you go. You say you were forced; but how many orgasms did you have? Did you ever once say no or stop; no, not once."

I went on to tell her the lies started as far back as her niece's wedding. On our cruise, she had fucked Barry and Jean in their suite several times, she had seduced Tom Anderson probably having him fuck her in the ass too, she had seduced Sue to get Jake and her to fuck her, she had fucked at least one of her co-workers, she had snuck off to her Aunt Paula's place with her sister to fuck some more strangers, and now all these strange men.

I gave her the manila envelope with copies of all the material I knew about telling her to take some time to look back at all she had done; and that was just the stuff I knew about. I told her she needed to fuck as many men and women as many times in as many ways as it took to get herself all fucked out. Then, when she had had enough and was ready to settle down again, she should contact me and we would see if there was any reason to get back together.

About that time, the police car pulled up in front of our house. I told her she needed to speak with the officer. As she was talking with the officer, I took the garage door remote off of the driver's visor of her Buick and used it to open the garage door. I took the three suit cases out of the garage and put them into her car keeping the remote. I did put my set and the spare set of keys to her car on the passenger's seat.

As I stood by the car, I could hear the officer telling her the first set of papers were the legal separation papers giving me sole temporary possession of the house; the second set was a restraining order. If she came into my house, to my place of business, or with 100 feet of me for the next year without arranging it ahead of time through our lawyers or him, she would be arrested, she would go to jail, and she would be fined $2500. He would do it himself. He asked her if she really understood that because he really would do it.

When she said she understood, he told her she needed to get in her car and leave. I was just closing the front door behind me when I heard her car backing out of the driveway. In the envelope with the CDs I had included a letter telling Barb if she needed anything else to get buy to contact Sue who would contact me and we would arrange to get her what ever she needed. When she got a place of her own, she could contact Sue to arrange for some of the furnishings.

It was almost two weeks later when I heard from Sue. Barb had contacted her. She wanted some more of her clothes and all of the rest of her shoes. She had told Sue her boss, Fred, had been fucking her in his office since that night. One day, he had stripped her naked and was fucking her in the ass over his desk when he called Jennifer, her ditzy coworker everyone believed he had been having a long time affair with, into his office.

When Jennifer entered his office, he told her to lock the door and come over to his desk. He told her to look at his cock in Barb's ass. He went on to tell her if she wanted to continue being there, she would never refuse to let him fuck her ass ever again. Then, he told her to take off all her clothes, put some lubricant in her ass and get over his desk or quietly leave his office and go back to her desk.

Barb watched the younger red head take her clothes off and get her ass ready as Fred continued to slowly thrust his hard cock into her ass. When Jennifer was bent over his desk next to Barb, he pulled his cock out of Barb's ass and moved over to put the head of his cock into Jennifer's virgin ass. As he fucked deeper and deeper into her ass, he told her it was as good as he always knew it would be. After he came up Jennifer's butt, he pushed Barb to her knees and shoved his cock into her mouth. As Barb sucked and licked his cock, he told Jennifer to take notes for future reference.

Barb had told Sue she had been staying with Stan and his wife but she was going to have to find somewhere else to live as his wife was getting jealous. Evidently, Stan was paying too much attention to Barb and not enough to his wife.

The next time I was contacted about Barb was about two months later by the local police department. An unconscious woman had been found in a motel room in the city. The abandoned car in their lot was tracked back to my address. They thought the woman might be my wife, Barb. She was in a coma as a result of a sexual trauma. They weren't sure if was a gang bang rape / assault or some kind of prostitution thing. They arranged for me to meet the city police at the trauma center to make the ID. She had some tattoos I had never seen before; but yes, it was her.

Evidently, someone had stuck his cock so far down her throat for so long she not only couldn't breathe but she began to gag. By the time he had come in her throat, some of his sperm and some of her regurgitated stomach contents ended up going into her lungs. When she had fallen to the floor unconscious everybody in the motel room had run out leaving her there on the floor to die. She didn't die but she was found laying there in a coma the next morning.

The doctors said there was enough fecal material in her stomach which ended up in her lungs to cause a massive infection on top of the acid pneumonia caused by the stomach acid. All together it had compromised her ability to get enough oxygen to her brain. The doctors were guessing she had sustained enough brain damage she would probably have multiple severe handicaps if she survived the coma.

After four weeks in the hospital, Barb was stable enough to be moved to a long term care facility. I visit her there two or three times a week and sit with her for a couple of hours. I have been sitting beside her bed telling her the story of how it all came to this as best I know it. I guess I am trying to make sense of it all. There really isn't any.

I do obviously still really care for Barb; I always have. And, in a way, I still love this woman. There is a part of me which still remembers her the way it used to be; although, I would never live with her again under any circumstances.

Barb is here as a consequence of many of her own bad choices in conjunction with some bad choices of other people. I suspect some of the bad choices may have been mine too even though I had nothing to do with this last series of events. I realize as betrayed, hurt, and angry as I was, I never believed Barb deserved this. Because of the legal separation, I am not liable for her hospital or long term care expenses; the state is taking over all that.

The state is also beginning to pursue her assets as in half of our assets; like half of our house equity. They were looking to take her 401K and savings but she evidently emptied all that out after she lost her job. No one seems to know where in the hell all that money went. They are making sure I don't have it or know where it is and I don't.

Once a month, Ruth, Barb's mother, comes down for a few days to visit her here in the center. Her father is so horrified at what she did and how she got here, he won't have anything to do with her. Her sister Betty has visited Barb a couple of times; but she has nothing to do with me. She insists this is all my fault. She has conveniently forgotten all about her scheming with Barb behind my back and then taking her to Paula's place. She sure as hell wasn't interested in listening to anything about that.

Barb's mother stays with me at the house when she visits. Yes, she wears her housecoats at home and we do nude coffee on the deck in the mornings. We hold each other at night. We are trying to support and help each other through all this. In this matter, we only have each other. It is more than just sex. We have talked and with Burt's declining health, she would probably end up moving in with me some time after he died to be closer to Barb; yeah, and me too. Let's face it; I am not interested in ever getting married to anyone ever again. We could make this work for as long as it might last.

So, there it is. Life is messy; enjoy what you have while you have it. The only thing you can count on is change. Everything will change one way or the other; only time will tell.