Barbara and the Priest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BANJAR
BANJAR
36 Followers

Now, an opportunity arose, totally unexpected and yet secretly longed for. Barbara leaned over and kissed the tip of Father Francis' cock. The sticky, salty fluid clung to her lips. She leaned over again and licked it once more. The priest's moans continued. The blips on his heart monitor began to increase in frequency.

Sandra felt that she had to do something as well so she leaned over and gently lifted the large testicle sack and fingered the hairy balls. By now Barbara's head was in the priest's groin and his cock was sliding in and out of her mouth. She leaned back just enough to allow her mother to wash the scrotum with her tongue. Both women now knew that they had to bring this man to his release. The tension in his face was obvious. His hands, now freed from the confines of the bras, gripped the sheets on the bed. The room was now filled with the sounds of slobbering and sucking. Suddenly, he stiffened and his cock pulsed as the semen rose to escape. The women immediately pressed their lips to the tip of his spouting column and lapped up the emission. They licked him clean and he gave a long and contented sigh. Barbara and her mother once again looked into each other's eyes and smiled as they covered him up. Then the night nurse came rushing into the room. The monitors were going off the wall, she said. But then she saw the patient sleeping comfortably. The monitors were now back to normal. "I'll bet it was a nightmare, "suggested Sandra. " He seems fine now." The nurse took his blood pressure, temperature and agreed that the sudden increase in heart function was some sort of anomaly. She left and told the girls they had to leave now. As they walked out, they held hands and somehow a peaceful feeling flowed through the connection. They had fulfilled a long standing dream and at the same time, had probably done more for their dear friend than anything else they could think of.

About four thirty in the morning of the next day, the Lord called his servant to his side. Father Francis was only 54. The girls were devastated and yet, in their hearts they knew that he had led a full life in just about every aspect, including one that only they knew about. The eulogies went on and on about his service to the church and the community. Yet no one but these two would ever know just how much two lives were enriched by this gentle, loving man.

BANJAR
BANJAR
36 Followers
12