All Comments on 'Barbara Gets a Job at a Strip Club'

by Veri

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is "Veri" good.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot story

This story is smoking hot. Can't wait to see what happens. Thanks for writing and sharing.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Nice story Veri

Fuck em, let his ass sit in jail and get your grove on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wanting Want

Fantastic start. Most stories here entail sex but lack eroticism. This was one fucking erotic read as this paragraph demonstrated:" Barbara tried to ignore his advances as she spoke more about her husband... felt Jared tug at the laces on her vest... she shook her head a bit and her hair spilled down over her front... as Jared took his index finger and rubbed it under her vest and over the areola... Barbara squirmed... He had not asked her for a lap dance and yet he was slowly undressing her at his own pace..." Jared wants her on his own terms. Barbara wants what he wants. I want a sequel or two.

ExpDomMExpDomMover 12 years ago
Well Written

I think the story is very well written with some rather hot scenes but the ending lacked some authenticity to me. I could see a MILF having the teen for a one night stand or more but not the full time thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I prefer your other story line better! Don't leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The rest of the story

I want to hear the rest of the story

did she let Jared move in

The story is great so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Rushed

You took a good premise, a desperate wife has to come up with some big money quick, and then rushed

to an unlikely conclusion, moving in with the neighbor so she can be his sex slave, in the very neighborhood where they both live. In just a couple days, she went from being a loving wife and mature woman, to a strip club hostess, to dancer, to lap-dancer, to sex partner and plaything to her neighbor's son. She agrees to his ridiculous offer so quickly just so she can have good sex with her new "sugar baby"?! I don't even look forward to the continuation because it is already so predictable. Initially she is excited, then reality slaps her in the face. She quickly finds him to be an arrogant little asshole who wants to parade her around town dressed like a slut, pimp her out to his friends, and all the while threatening to expose her through pictures and videos (although it's hard to envision being anymore exposed than walking out the door looking like a middle-aged whore everyday). You had some good passages in your story, but remember that the more feasible the plot is, the more believable the characters, then the more engrossing the story becomes. The reader gets drawn in the more he thinks this could really happen.

HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
I agree

The comment titled, "too rushed" got it right. The story had such promise. Even if Barbara ended up where she is, that process would takes weeks, maybe longer, not just two nights. Well, that's why really great stories are so special (and so infrequent).

VeriVeriover 12 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU

Thank you for your comments. The criticism was spot on. I have submitted chapter two of Barbara's choices. It usually takes 4-5 days for a submission to appear. I am also working to write the conclusion of the Michelle series, which obviously was not so well received.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 1* because it is unrealistic.

No one will pay old hides in the 40s to fuck or strip. Young girls have sugar daddies and are hired to strip. Women in their 40s have to buy it.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
Ah Dwornock

You are not worldly my friend. Look at Pamela Anderson. She is in her early forties and still look hot. But back to your comment, you cant be more WRONG. Milf, Cougar, May-December are but a few of the different generational terms used for guys looking for those older women in the forties. Every generation has term for those who want older twat. Why is that? Cause its an actual kink thats why. And believe me there are a host of well preserved women out there. But the kink not only pertain to the well preserved women. There are those that like the true motherly shape. You just proved you really lived an extremely sheltered life.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another whore wife

hope he caught a disease from him

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Lots of mileage left in an old whore stripping. With a lot of extras of course.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Every eighteen year old's fantasy...

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 2 years ago

Really sick -- so why did I give it 5*?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous