All Comments on 'Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 06'

by HOTMOM_BARB

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Up to now it was a believable true story

Each chapter has made us want to see a picture of you.

We know you said you looked like the porn star Ona Zee,

but a picture is worth a thousand words and we, and we

are sure there are many, would rather see the true housewife. If in in fact this is true (and embelishing

would be okay), your past experience seems fantastically WILD ... and would love to know if it is continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Garbage

Nothing more to say. This story is awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Darling if this is your story, about you or what

you want, then why not seek medical and meantal help? It may be to late for you to become a normal woman but right now you are a very mislead and abused woman who is actually full speed ahead ruining your marriage and life. Am glad you found a way to raise your own self esteem and gratification levels. It makes good fiction and hopefully everyone reads it as fantasy. We all should be glad someone is providing the "surperior" BBCs some as the BW dont seem to be. Do this enough and there wont be any blondes for the BBC to use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You White Men Love Black Cock. Wanna Suck?

Its part 6 and they are still reading and cussing. I copied this from an earlier comment on some other story, and it hits the nail on the head.

"I think it's interesting that so little interracial porn is marketed to black people. In the bedside drawer of almost ever Klansman is a stack of well-worn videos of black guys giving it to white women. Whether it's self-loathing or some bizarre nightmare world fantasy scenario that makes interracial porn so appealing to racists is a mystery. What I do know is that this sort of "blacks as spectacle" porn is unappealing to me."

You white men are still wanking and cursing. I bet you love HotMOMBARB. YOu wish she could let you watch her fuck black men and allow you to drink their cumm out of her pussy.

Or else you would not still be reading this and making moronic comments. I am not reading it, not even one chapter. But I love it that she is pissing you honky men off.

My ex girlfriend is now dating a white guy. I asked her why she would date that loser, then she said she makes him eat her ass until his tongue is sore and she farts in his face. Then she fucks him up the ass with a strap on and makes him suck it. She never would dare try that with me. But the white boy is such a wimp. I bet that is why some black women fuck white gorillas. However, I do not want to hear about it. I never would read about it and write stupid comments, unlike these white zombies. SUCK BLACK COCK YOU WHITE Ol BOY MORONS!!! FUCKING FAGS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dear Black Cock Addictive Femails & bouys

Have fun until you are put on the streets by your black pimp or your white ex. New is fun and stupid, while old is on the street and drugs. Lastly women who create cuckold wimps are due them and their sick needs - although toleration doesn't last on either side beyond a moon or 3.

Its a broken short term reality or a long term disrespectful sickness that has no cure and a short lifetime of self disrespect. Sick on subs and subets.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years ago
Keep writing and the stupid white men will read

Go on girl, they will always insult you but they will read everything and wank, these masochistic white wimps. They are so fascinated with black cock in white pussy. They cant stop reading. Make it real nasty girl, insult them, demean and humiliate these white boys, they are addicted, they wont stop reading. Shit, I think I should get me a white boy to use. He can suck my dick and eat my and my woman's black ass. Why bother buying toilet paper when a white boy can do the job so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This story is sad. But even more of a sad

take was UsualPornFreak great gift to the human race. HIs language and talent to souunding like a dumb fucking nigga proves the educational system in the country isn't working! He is one dumb fuck. You keep tell us all how superiour you are UsualPornFreak. And one day you're believe it. Open you mouth and shit rolls out! You don't need a waom or a white man you need a fucking brain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let me guess...

...you are an overweight, ugly white woman with a inferiority complex and too much time on her hands. This is pure bullshit and you know it. Why pretend that what you wrote is real when you know it isn't. You exaggerations were obvious and your fantasies are nothing more than cliches of the ignorant.

biluvbiluvover 17 years ago
Loved your story

HOTMOM, don't pay any attention to the stupid nasty remarks these people are making about your story. I'm a white guy and I loved your story. What a great idea for a club like this. Have you been to any of the Mandingo club web sites? I love watching good-looking, well-hung black men fucking white women. I also love the idea of women cuckholding their consenting husbands who love watching their wives getting well fucked and cum in by good-looking black studs. Personally, I can't wait for your next story which I hope is a delicious orgy with a lot of detailed description about black studs and woosy cuckholded white husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Zebra parties attendee.........

Been to many "zebra" parties over the past few years and I always look forward to them. I enjoy having relations with several black men each party and my cuckked hubby enjoys cleaning me when I get home. I've even invited several of my black lovers home for extended sessions on my king-sized waterbed. Being a slut for black cock is so satisfying for both me and cucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great - but not to be taken too seriously

Excellent. Impatiently looking forward to more.

The 'antis' can perhaps find comfort in the fact that a third person has written this and it has been edited to first person...I. Re-read the earlier stories and you can see where the story has been edited sometimes inaccurately.

But all in all its hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...best yet!!!...

ignore those who are confused...the cockroaches who sneak under the cracks to read more...as their true desires demand they do...they have peanuts the size of peas and penis's to match..if at all!! Your abilities truly surpass that of the lesser humanoids who spurn you for your excellence...something they'll never have...they live in the ghetto of their tiny minds...existing, not living and get much more from this then they'll ever admit...YOU GO GIRL!!!XXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO...;-)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
don't stop

don't stop at ch.6. there seems like there should be so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You say this is a true story

If so fuck you and I hope you die of AIDS you worthless piece of shit.

margscuckhubbymargscuckhubbyover 9 years ago
Loved ur story

Excellent and very hot! You are a perfect Black cock slut wife for a cuckold hubby.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Boring!

rem503rem50310 days ago

More couples should join cuckold clubs. Think of the sex the wives would get as the husbands watch importantly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous