All Comments on 'Barbarene'

by david_of_Nadia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
babasluvbabasluvover 17 years ago
very compelling

this story holds a strange facination for me that begs for more.

well written and thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue it!

This is clearly the beginning of an excellent story. Please continue it!

StrapmewhenStrapmewhenabout 11 years ago
My comment on "Barbarene"

Wow what an incredibly great story. Words like "The whip came..., her body arching to the white heat of it's embrace," and "She knew the whipfire would triumph." I am a male sub who does so love to be under the domination of females.

aleksursaaleksursaover 10 years ago
apologyreaming

I feel I owe you all a belated but sincere apology. Barbarene began in my previous incarnation as David of Nadia and is a tender love story drawn against the power of the rise of Woman in the new world.

The Barbarene are the front line of this emerging power. A secret society devoted with terrible intensity to the overthrow of patriarchy, and at their forefront, the Flagia - feared above all others - mistresses of the lash renowned for their unique marriage of erotic charisma with the power of the whip.

In this world the tender love of a New Woman may be drawn away as a veil to bare the barbarism of She who rules, and any man may find himself on the chain or drawn agonisingly on the post, screaming under the fire of her lash!

And yet...a man may adore her so utterly...

aleksursaaleksursaover 10 years ago
beware

the Barbarene return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous