The Spy Out of His Depth

Story Info
Spy is takes on two Henchwomen...
1.7k words
3.89
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Smith walked across the room in his fine suit, the glare from the moon shone through the glass walls before the lights came on to his surprise, "Well hi there." A womans voice echoed across the room. It came from behind a chair, before Matt could say anything the lady Cartwheeled out of the chair and posed staring across at him.

"I'm Kristie." She stood there with blonde hair in pigtails, blue eyes, wearing a white tank top and quite clearly no bra as her pierced nipples poked through the shirt. Below she wore nothing but red lace panties and fishnet stockings to match. She started to lick her lips in anticipation.

"Good Evening, Kristie." Matt took a couple of steps towards her before being surprised by a second girl to his left.

"And I'm Becky, is there something we can do for you?" Becky had appeared out of nowhere and was a stunningly beautiful black woman with curves in the best places. She had a full white lace lingerie set on including a satin gown.

Matt smiled before answering, "Oh I could think of a few things, but right now I need to find Mr Silver's office." He took the hand of Becky as she held it out for him and kissed the back of it stepping down closer to Kristie.

"Oh his office is just through that door behind Kristie." Becky said as she wrapped her hands around the back of his neck.

"And er.. that's all there is too it?" He said looking across to Kristie and the door before back into Becky's deep brown eyes.

"Not quite. First, we're gonna have some fun..." As she leaned in just centermeters away from his lips the moment she saw his eyes close she delivered a strong knee to Matt's crotch that sent him crumbling to his knees. She stood before him and grabbed his face licking up his neck, cheek and finishing on his ear biting roughly before slapping him across the face and stepping aside, "All yours Kristie!"

Matt slowly rose to his feet but before he knew it Kristie had cartwheeled across the floor and delivered a spinning kick to his chest knocking him back to the ground and the air from his lungs. Before he could try and catch his breath Becky dropped down onto his face, her thong was crotchless and her pussy was already soaking wet. She growled as she grinded against Matts face, she then reached down and wripped open his shirt revealing his hard abs clawing at every bump with her sharp nails.

Matt's hands began to slap against Becky's thick thighs as he was running out of air, she lifted her ass very briefly only to bounce it back down on his face over and over again. Kristie wasn't waiting around for an invite, she jumped down between his legs and pull off his trousers as fast as she could revealing his cock getting harder by the second, "Mmm Agent Smith you don't disappoint." But she didn't start with his cock instead she grabbed his balls tightly in her hand until they were trying to burst free and she began to suck and bite on them laughing as she did.

Matt would squirm with his shouting in pain muffled under Becky's wet pussy which only got wetter as she grinded her clit against his face. Becky got closer and closer to orgasm and began to moan louder, "Fuck! Yes! Just Lay there and take it you fucking Bii-...tch!!!!" Becky came as she degraded Matt. Beckys cum coated Matt's face, the agent had to admit though it tasted amazing.

Kristie switched tactics, finally to Matt's gratitude, and instead plunged his throbbing cock right to the back of her throat and held herself down, wanting to go as deep as she could for as long as she could. Matt's muffled protests were lost, if anything it encouraged the girls to keep going.

Kristie gasped for air as she released his cock covered in her spit and jerked it violently growling as she did. Becky stood up and both girls pulled Matt to his feet now completely naked and dazed from their attack. Becky pulled his head to hers and kissed him sliding her tongue into his mouth. Matt didn't realise that Kristie had stepped away from them, Becky almost threw him towards Kristie complete to his surprise and Kristie used the momentum to flip him over her shoulder and slam onto his back.

These girls were incredibly strong and Matt could see why they were used to protect the office. Matt sat up only to be pushed back again from Kristie's foot. Now flat on his back and cock standing up rock hard she stepped onto his cock and balls with one foot. Matt cried out in pain as a step turned into a kick, Kristie laughed as she walked away across the room, "Still a throbbing hard cock Agent Smith, I think he likes it Becks." Matt sat up again and saw Becky showing off her own gymnastics talents as she fliped her way around the perimeter of the room before stopping 5 meters infront of him.

"Your turn again Kristie!" Matt saw Kristie coming this time and he thought blocked her attack but Kristie used Matt's frame to boost herself onto a roof beam and pull herself up. Matt turned to face Becky and evaded a kick from her by throwing her into an adjacent sofa. But as Matt turned away he was dealt a strong blow from above, Kristie had delivered a double kick straight to his jaw and he crashed onto his back breaking the glass table behind him.

Matt barely knew what was happening when Becky pulled him to his feet and pushed him into Kristie's vicinity. Before Matt could speak Kristie had hung off the roof beam and wrapped her incredibly strong thighs around his neck choking him completely. Becky got between his knees and began sucking Matt's cock quickly and deeper each time. She pulled off her robe and took the tie out so she could rap it around both the base of Matt's cock and around his swelling testicles.

"Mmmm argh! Have you ever been choked while having your cock sucked Agent?!" Kristie shouted as she moaned with pleasure shaking his head back and forth with her thighs squeezing harder. He couldn't hear it but Becky was slurping down his cock right to the base and even running her hands round to his arse cheeks smacking them and scratching against them. Pushing his cock deeper down her throat.

Matt managed to squeeze his fingers between Kristie's locked legs and broke her trap enough that he could finally breathe. Kristie dropped from the ceiling and pulled him down to the onto the sofa as she did. Without another word she straddled him and began to choke him with her bare hands, Matt's cock had never left Becky's mouth and he was even close to cumming.

Kristie reached down and bit down onto matt's lip as his face got redder and kept wheezing. His vision began to blur and suddenly Kristie released her grip slapped him across the face multiple times and again grabbed his throat, "Not yet, i need your cum first."

Becky moaned in alarm with Matt's cock down her throat, "Are you fucking cumming in her slutty mouth?! You bitch!" Becky laughed as Matt's cum flooded her mouth, she walked around sat on Matt's face and spat it into Kristie's mouth.

"Sorry Bitch couldn't help myself." Becky said smirking licking her lips and swallowing her share of his load.

"Not good enough!" Kirstie shouted as she reached behind and grabbed his cock still rock hard and pierced her pussy with it. She sank down onto his cock taking it all, it was so sensitive that Matt shouted and tried to everything to stop her but there was no use as Becky just pushed down harder onto his face.

"Does that hurt Agent?! Mmm i fucking hope its agony!! It feels fucking amazing on my tight little pussy!!" She screamed and pulled Beckys tits from her bra sucking on her nipples as she expertly rode his cock.

"You better have some cum left for my pussy Agent, you better.... fucking.... arrgghhh.." Kristie came just as hard as Becky had on his face, "More!!" She began to twerk going even harder and faster on his throbbing cock.

It was Matt's first time with multiple orgasms and it was blidning pain as well as pure ecstacy, "You're going to fill me up Yes! Yes! I can feel it you're so fucking close!!" One squirt of cum shot out of Matt's cock deep inside her pussy and Kristie stopped riding instantly not moving an inch. All the cum kept flowing out of his cock but the orgasm itself was ruined, all that was left was the pain.

"How does it feel knowing i have all your cum deep inside my pussy, you've been ruined and you might get me pregnant. Mmm fucking hell i feel good." They both stood up and towered over Matt who was laying there depleted, "Lets put him out of his misery 'ey Becks." They pulled him up and lead him across the room and outside stopping in front of a swimming pool. They looked at each other before pushing him in.

They dived in and swam beside him before each pushing down on one of his shoulders sinking him below the water line. They began to laugh evily as he struggled beneath them, little did they know Agent Matt Smith was originally a navy seal and was more comfortable in water than on land. He took the tie that was wrapped around his now flaccid cock and balls, slipped out of their grip and tied the girls hands together before bursting out of the water tugging them both to the side after clattering their heads together.

They lay beside the pool unconscious, tied together at the wrists and Matt stood over them still naked, "The things i do for England." He smirked and headed back inside to break into the office.