Barbarene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'A knout,' Ilse explained, running the thongs slowly through her fingers, 'The whip of the Cossacks. It must be used with skill – a dozen strong blows can kill or cripple – ' she glanced directly into his eyes '- or in the hands of a trained woman, hold a man screaming in that void between insanity and death for hours.' She handed the whip back to the woman, who returned it to the clip at her waist. 'Alexa,' nodding to the woman, 'and her partner Eva are Huntresses. We work in groups of five. The Huntresses are our collectors – of those who must be collected...rapists, criminals, slaves who don't respond to our summons. If you see two or more women on motorcycles, leathered, the chances are they are huntresses on a mission.'

'Slaves?' he choked, head spinning in confusion.

'Slaves, David.' She stood smiling at him, hand on hips, the torchlight playing on the leather of her legs and hood, the softness of her fur. 'Our men are slaves. They serve us. They obey. Or they find themselves here!' She swept an arm to indicate the chamber.

'Here they learn obedience in the only way men can be taught – at the end of a whip.'

To be continued

12