Barbie Becomes Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers

She felt that she had some sort of obligation to all of these children, and wondered if what she was doing now was appropriate.

“Is this the way I should be behaving?” she moaned. “I’ve never done this before! Should we be doing this?” And she gasped as his finger touched a magic place. Then she spasmed as he found the hard nub hidden within her folds.

“Of course we should!” he answered with more asperity than he intended. Without further comment, he dismissed her weak protest and pressed his lips to hers to stop her from speaking further.

“Ohhh - - -: she moaned against his lips and rolled her hips against his hand. She had to acknowledge the pleasure and heat that was developing in her core as she yielded to the yearnings that were growing in her body. Her breasts were heaving and jutting out as his finger, damp with her own moisture, centered on her little pink bud, a part of her anatomy that she had never encountered before. He kept his finger on her clit motionless, pressing it gently but firmly inward. She flushed, her knees began to tremble, and she tore her lips away from him as she became more vocal.

Again, he sucked on her breasts, drawing each nipple to hardness again, as he kept the motionless pressure on her clit. She rose to a climax that was almost epileptic. He was delighted as she worked her way through her orgasm, the first she had ever experienced. He held her almost tenderly until her shutters subsided, and her cries became soft coos and sobs and her gasps turned into long submissive moans.

He kissed his way upward and when his lips finally reached hers, she grabbed him and pulled their lips together desperately and possessively. Barbie didn’t realize how passionate her kisses were, but only that she had to express her feelings and this seemed to be the only way she could. Somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind, she heard a voice telling her that she shouldn’t be doing this, but she ignored the voice. Her feelings were just too strong! And now they were bursting out of her!

His hand resumed its explorations of her, cupping her mound while slowly moving the length of her crease. He felt her wetness - - - and her tightness as he slipped a finger inside of her. She moaned loudly and again pressed her hips toward him. His finger had entered her momentarily once before, but this time it stayed. Her thighs were trembling, and he could sense her opening herself to him. She began to rotate her hips under his hand. He pressed in deeper experiencing her tightness, her wetness, and finally her hymen. Reflexively, she tightened and whimpered.

Chapter 3 – Barbie’s body begins to awaken.

“Well, well, well!” the man commented. “It seems that Barbie, the sexy symbol of youth and idol of every little girl, the perennial bimbo, is still a virgin?” His thumb gently caressed her clit, causing her to flinch.

“Of - - - course I - - - am,” she groaned, squirming under his touch, but not really wanting to pull away from him. If she weren’t so involved with her feelings, she would probably resent his description of her. "Not - - -not suppose - - - to be with a - - -man. Hav - - - haven't!"

He kissed her, almost gently considering the situation, and he moved one leg between hers, then the other, moving on top of her. Their tongues intertwined, their bodies moving against each other. His hands softly caressed her breasts, her tummy, her tight bottom.

“I’m going to make love to you, Barbie,” he whispered into her ear, spreading her labia with his finger and positioning himself near her entrance. “Do you want to make love with me?” He kissed her hair, inhaling its sweet aroma.

“I - - - I - - - don’t know - - - “ she stammered, shuttering underneath him as she felt him so close to her.

Occasionally, she had observed grownups - - - ‘making love’. It seemed like a strange activity to her, one she didn’t understand. She knew that when children stripped her and Ken and pressed the two of them together, sometimes spreading her legs around Ken, that they were pretending that the two dolls were having sex. But it was never real. She had never had any desire for sexual expression before, but then again, she had never had the equipment or the opportunity before either. Now she had both the opportunity and --- and the equipment ---. And she didn’t know what she wanted.

ButHE knew. He knew by the heady scent that she was generating and by the way her breasts rose and fell.

He grasped his penis with his hand and moved it firmly between her swollen labia, grazing and nudging her clit softly, and guided it to her sobbing vaginal opening, eliciting a gasp from her. She had been touched before, but had never felt anyone pressing inside her before. He looked into her beautiful blue eyes and smiled down at her as her breasts heaved uncontrollably and her hands lay useless beside her head, her full coral lips open.

“You know you have to do what I want you to do.” It was more of a statement than a question.

That had always been true. She always had done whatever someone else wanted her to do. Could this be any different?

Sensing her nervousness and fear, he asked, “How do you feel about it? Do you want me to continue?”

She nodded her head. She was beyond the point of no return.

Why should she be nervous, she wondered. Why should she fear something she had never experienced? She had been given to lots of little girls who eventually grew up, keeping Barbie at their bedside or on a shelf in their room. As the girls grew older, some invited boyfriends into their room and on occasion, she had seen a few make love with these boyfriends. They had been nervous and fearful, too. It had been obvious that sometimes the girl’s first time was a painful experience. Some of them cried afterwards. Apparently the experience hadn’t been everything they had expected. Often, the boys never came back again, but in a few cases, the boys came back often and they developed an apparently satisfactory relationship, at least for a while. Almost always, the boys eventually left, and Barbie had seen the girls crying again.

No one had ever asked her what she wanted to do before. He had. Was there any way she could say no?

He looked into her beautiful blue eyes. Her pupils were wide, making her eyes almost black except for the blue circle around her pupils. She was beautiful. She had always been beautiful.

He leaned against her and her gorgeous breasts flattened almost completely against his bare chest, Gently, he eased into her, spreading her lips and moving inwards. Barbie gasped at the sensation and clamped her legs and vaginal muscles tightly shut, capturing him. Fear and nervousness ruled her emotions. But she was overwhelmed by the hormones raging through her body.

Why was she acting like this? Why was she feeling this way? Whenever she had observed sex before, she had always been a disinterested viewer. She had considered it a curious human behavior. But now, tonight, she was experiencing thrills, lusts, feelings that were totally new to her. Why?

He chose not to force his way through her resistance. “Open yourself for me,” he whispered. Barbie had never had a choice before. She had always had to do what others wanted her to. Tonight, even though she was afraid, she had to obey. She spread her knees apart in a way that had never been possible before. She had always been able to move her legs forward and backwards, but now she could separate her knees and spread herself in such a way that she felt the lips of her vagina opening. He began to press deeper inside of her, a little in - - - a little out - - - gently - - - until he reached her hymen, pressing it inwards. She winced at the pressure and resulting pain. Was she about to make love? Was this the same thing she had seen people do? She remembered the orgasm she had experienced a few minutes before, and the excitement she felt as he started to enter her. She was still terrified, but she realized she was eagerly anticipating what was yet to come.

“Do you want me to continue?” He asked again.

Through the fear and pain, she heard her voice whisper hoarsely, “Ooooh, yes! I dooooo!”

He looked deeply into her eyes and asked, “Are you sure? Are you ready?”

She smiled and nodded simply, and consciously relaxed her lower muscles

Marveling at the creamy softness of her yielding flesh, he pressed through, breaking her maidenhead.

“AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" Barbie screamed as her virginity gave way before him. She arched upward and every muscle in her body tightened at once embracing him in a way she had never held anyone before. Gasping a breath, she gave a long moan, feeling him throbbing inside of her, and she whimpered and babbled, giving incoherent mewings. Barbie had never felt pain before, at lease not very much. This burned like a searing iron and she cried out, tears falling down her face.

He felt the headiness of his victory, and patiently waited until Barbie’s spasms subsided and she settled back on the bed, whimpering softly. When he felt her body relax beneath his grip, he withdrew and thrust into her again, pressing deeper and causing her to gasp hoarsely, her eyes bulging out as he pressed deeper into her. Everything was new to her: feeling something,someone throbbing inside of her, the pain of losing her virginity, the excitement of the intimacy, the warmth of being held by someone so closely.

He withdrew and thrust into her again. She was well lubricated, and with this stroke, their pubic hair meshed. She wasn’t screaming any more, largely because she didn’t have the breath to make any sounds. Her mouth was still open in soundless scream.

He groaned with pleasure of the sensation of being inside her hot, tight, wet pussy, waiting for her body to adjust to the new presence it was experiencing. He waited to let her make the initial movements. And he felt her hips move. He began a rhythmic thrusting in and out of her. Barbie’s body throbbed in time with each of his thrusts whimpering, moaning, gurgling. A new sensation of passion flooded through her body and any pain she have felt, any violation she might have experienced was overridden by his throbbing within her and the passion she was encountering. With every thrust, Barbie squeezed down on him creating a wonderful tightness. It almost seemed that he was grunting in triumph while she was giving moans of acquiescence, Her hips began to move in time with him. She moaned and grunted in time with his thrusts as they made love, slowly and gently. His thrusts became harder and faster, and she moaned louder.

Intellectually, Barbie knew what was taking place, but she really didn’t know what was happeningto her! She felt her passions growing more and more, higher and higher, consuming her like a fire. She was panting in time with his strokes. Oooooohhhhh! The things he did! How could he maker her feel this way? She opened her tear filled eyes to look up into his triumphant face.

As they sped up their lovemaking, Barbie babbled incoherent words to him.

Clenching him to her, Barbie was experiencing the ride of her life. She never knew thatanything could feel like this. Gasping and panting, she looked at him, her delirious eyes burning with passion and fire. Barbie didn’t care about anything now accept what her femininity was telling her. Her drenched, aching vagina pressed forward to meet every thrust, and her body and mind seemed to have turned into Jell-O. Pleasure electrified her senses and, for the first time in her life, she felt a new, strange, but good feeling growing from her belly.

Without warning, her orgasm was on her and her violet eyes rolled in their sockets. She screamed loudly as her sex clenched his cock, driving him to a powerful climax as he heaved his throbbing member deeply home and poured out his seed with the power of a garden hose. Gradually, their movements slowed, but he remained inside of her, kissing her.

Barbie slumped underneath him, soft breasts flattened against his chest. She whimpered and cried softly. She was the picture of female submission. Her creamy thighs were totally limp and yielding to his touch.

As she settled back, he thought amusedly of his conquest: BARBIE.The Barbie, naked and flushed in his arms, her eyes wide and full of adoration, He bent his head lower to kiss her possessively

Limp from her orgasm, Barbie was completely stretched-out beneath him, arms raised high above her head, which revealed he gorgeous breasts, and large pink nipples in all their glory to his appreciative gaze. Her mouth was open, coral lips parted as she gasped while her eyes, wide and filled with tears of joy and amazement, were looking at him in total adoration. She panted and made futile, bucking movements with her hips as if to encourage more thrusts of his mighty cock.

Eventually, they separated and although he remained on top of her, he looked down to see his latex covered penis slip out of her spreading a mixture of her cum and her virginal blood on her thighs and on the sheets.

He admired the lovely female body splayed beneath him and enjoyed his handiwork. Her arms lay upwards and lay above her head. If he had conquered her, he thought idly, she had become an eager and willing conquest. Barbie’s incoherent pleading and babbling was simply music to his ears,

After they had calmed down, Barbie looked at him with tired, pleading eyes, and made some whimpering noise. He looked at her quizzically for a second, then exclaimed, . "You want more?" and Barbie, held beneath him, could only gyrate her hips weakly in a clear but pleading motion as she nodded her head.

"Y...y...y..." she tried to say but couldn't form the word. She so wanted the feeling that he had given her. She would do anything to get that feeling back!

Amazed by her acquiescence, he found himself growing hard again. Without thinking, he stripped off the used condom he had somehow applied, placing it carefully on a dish on the nightstand, and applied another to his rampant member. Then suddenly cautious, he glanced at the clock. Satisfied he had enough time, he mounted her again and thrust into her defenseless pussy. Her sigh seemed like the whimsical plea of a martyr and her pussy began squeezing him back.

Her arms went upward so that they lay above her head as she happily yielded to his pounding

Having climaxed very recently, the man was able to control his responses, so he played Barbie the way a master plays a fine violin. In total submission, Barbie allowed herself to be raised to a mind blowing climax, perfectly timed to match his orgasm.

Chapter 4– Afterglow.- - - and --- annihilation

Barbie basked in the afterglow. For as long as she could remember, she had been a model of the perfect woman for little girls all around the world. She had pretended to be a sport’s girl, athlete, doctor, fashion model. For years there had been a boyfriend in her life. But she had always slept in her own twin bed. She had been a bride, but never a wife, a girlfriend, but never a lover, an icon but never a woman. Now, for the first time, ever, she knew what it felt like to be a woman, aREAL woman.

Why hadn’t she seen any of the girls she who lost their virginity experiencing the joy that she had just felt? As she thought back, she realized she had! But only a few. Most of the girls who had submitted to their boyfriends had experienced a quick, unrewarding, painful experience. But a few girls, and apparently it was the boyfriend who made the difference, seemed to have had an experience like she had just felt. She had to admit that losing her virginity had hurt like hell! (She was slightly embarrassed by the crudity of the expression, but it seemed to fit.) But the actual act of love had been a joyful experience! It felt good! She smiled at the man lying beside her, his hand on her breast, but he had a worried look on his face as he watched her intently.

She looked back at the ceiling again. The ceiling had been the first thing she had seen when she opened her eyes for the first time today. And now she saw it again. Her muscles felt stiff and she couldn’t turn her head. There was a strange feeling in her stomach. Was this what it felt like if you were pregnant? But that was impossible. This had been the only time she had ever had sex. Even if she were pregnant, it wouldn’t be happening this fast, would it?

Now, she couldn’t move at all.

She blinked her eyes.

She looked at the ceiling

       and faded out of existence

The end

barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers
12