All Comments on 'Barbie Doll'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
late2thepartylate2thepartyover 14 years ago
Creepy yet effective.

Very erotic-much like this authors other work.

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 14 years ago
Correction on "creepy"

Correction: "author's"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I love this story very erotic!!

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 13 years ago
how deliciously bizarre

thank you, i loved to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
messed up

If she embraced his fetish that could be cool. But he took her free will, even when she knew she could leave she couldn't make the decision to do it. He worked on her mind to make her think herself ugly. Tied her up and left her(that's dangerous to do by the way)alone for several hours. Then he took her life from her and left her in semi-concious sexual need perpetually. This guy is a sexual sadist. Preying on women's desires and insecurities. Your sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
disgusting

This is rape. Betrayal. Horseshit. Your character is a predator. I've read two of your stories now and I'm through with you. A woman should always be able to choose when she gives of her body and he took that right away. A woman risks more than a man in sex. She is allowing him INTO her body and her reproductive system. Plus women experience sex differently than men. As the late Robin Williams said, "women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place". He just took her reasoning away from her. He stole her sight, her hearing, even her vagina and asshole. She can no longer breathe or swallow. This is even screwed up for a fantasy. I have absolutely nothing good to say about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ridiculous and sick.

This is ridiculous and sick. Fucking a doll is not where it is at.It is better to have a relationship with a real woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous