Barbie Jo Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Her Website.
10.4k words
4.64
38.3k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Her Website

This story is a fantasy story, and with all fantasies we can imagine that no evil exists. That also means no disease, so with no disease to transfer to someone else, no need for protection. Remember it is a fantasy world, in the real world evil and disease exists. Protect yourself.

Friday Night

I've gone all week as Joe; no one at work has said anything to me about Monday morning. So I assume I got away without being exposed as a cross dresser. I was working late all week and finally Friday is here. I am so horny and anxious to become Barbie Jo. Hopefully someone will call, wanting to take her out. Getting home from work, I'm frantically trying to unlock my apartment door; I can hear my phone ringing. Luckily I manage to get it before it stops ringing. I have to answer as Joe because only a few people know me as Barbie Jo.

"Uh, is Barbie Jo there?"

"Hi Dallas," I sing out in my Barbie Jo voice.

"Where have you been? I've been calling you all week," he abruptly said.

"Working, I put in a lot of hours this week on a big project."

"You could have answered your phone; I thought you were avoiding me." He sounded agitated, he must have missed me. "Can't you answer your phone at work?"

"Silly, how am I going to answer my phone if I'm at work?"

There was silence for a moment. "You hit the talk button and say hello." He said, the frustration showing in his voice.

"Oh; I don't have a cell phone, just my home phone."

"What! Everybody has a cell phone. Okay, sorry I was a little abrupt with you, but I've been thinking about you all week. I was getting worried," he said sweetly.

"Aw, that's so sweet, well I'm here now."

"I'll pick you up in an hour, be out front," he said.

"An hour! Sorry Dallas, there is no way I can be ready in an hour, give me two."

"Women! Alright be in front of your place in two hours, bye," he hung-up.

Two hours to turn into Barbie Jo, it was going to be close. I ran to fill up the tub and poured in liberal amounts of bath oil. Back to my bedroom to start picking clothes for Barbie Jo to wear, stripping my clothes off as I went. Into the tub for a quick soak, then a full body shave. Painted toe nails were next; I chose a nice deep pink color. Picking clothes is always the hardest part; it's somewhat easy because I don't have much of a selection. I would do anything to get more. I basically chose the same outfit I wore when I went out with Peter and Wanda last week; matching black lace bra and panties, with a black garter belt and nude sheer stockings. Of course I applied my fake breasts first. I put on my makeup next, I love doing my makeup while just wearing my under garments, it makes me feel so sexy. With my makeup completed, I put on my short black miniskirt, red satin blouse and my white 5 inch open toed heels with ankle straps. I was almost ready, my long blond wig, and lastly I glued on my long finger nails, painted with the same deep pink I used on my toes. Once I was all dressed I checked my purse, all my makeup, and forty dollars for emergency cab fare. I also tossed in a spare pair of panties; just in case I had to replace a cum soaked pair, or a pair that was confiscated from me by a horny police officer. I was ready in two hours exactly. I put on my short black leather jacket and hoped Dallas was outside waiting for me.

He wasn't, I had to nervously stand in the lobby of my apartment for twenty minutes with people from the building coming and going. One of them was Danielle, the woman I met last Sunday while doing laundry. She was checking me out very closely, smiling. "Hi Danielle," I said.

Startled, she stopped abruptly, "Hi; I'm sorry, do I know you?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"We shared laundry duty last Sunday," I smiled demurely while showing her my painted finger nails.

"Oh my God, You're beautiful! What a transformation, I don't believe it," she squealed. "I told my friend about you, he's certainly interested; but maybe I'm going to keep you for myself," she said seductively. We talked until finally Dallas pulled up.

"Well there's my date, I have to run."

"Ooh, nice car, you go girl!" she gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Have fun, can I call you?"

"Absolutely," I said as I got in Dallas's BMW.

"Who's that?" Dallas drooled.

"Just a friend, where are we going?"

"Dinner, then shopping," he said.

"Mmmm, I like shopping."

"You can start by giving me a blowjob," he ordered simply.

"You certainly know how to sweet talk a girl!"

"Sorry, didn't I say please? Don't get all prissy on me; we both know you want to suck my cock," he said, as he pulled it out of his pants.

"You can be such a pig sometimes," I said while leaning over and taking his limp cock into my mouth. He might be a pig, but he was right.

I settled in to sucking Dallas's cock while he drove to the restaurant. It felt wonderful to have his cock get hard in my mouth. Very soon, I was rewarded with a magnificent hard eight inch cock pulsing in my mouth. I sucked on it feverishly, swallowing as much as I could without gagging. Then just sucking and tonguing on the head. This went on for about fifteen minutes. Eventually we were parked, I assumed in the restaurant parking lot, because I never let his cock leave my mouth. I didn't even know where we were. His grunts told me he was getting close, so I placed my lips just below his cock head. Jerking on his shaft with my hand, and applying a good suction on the head, it wasn't long before I was rewarded with a huge load of warm sticky cum flooding into my mouth. I swallowed some of it, but kept most of his cum in my mouth as I continued to suck it, letting it get soft in my mouth. I quickly got up and put my lips to his, planting a big wet sloppy cum kiss on him. I swirled my tongue inside his mouth, moving his left over cum into his mouth, giving him a sweet tasting snowball. If he can be a naughty pig, so can I. He didn't mind at all, we kissed for a little bit; then walked arm in arm into the restaurant. Sharing the exquisite taste of cum, soon to be replaced by an excellent meal.

Dinner was perfect; we started with champagne and strawberries while waiting for our meal. After his crude start to the evening, Dallas changed into a real gentlemen; treating me just the way a lady should be treated. He is quite a chameleon, changing his mood at a moments notice; always in control. Dallas is a very dangerous man because of this. That's why I'm so infatuated with him.

We headed to the mall after dinner, and the first store we stopped at was a lingerie store. Dallas bought me all kinds of stuff, bras, panties, babydolls, and stockings. In a clothing store, he bought me some skirts, blouses, sweaters, and two very sexy dresses. He got me a nice pair of 5 inch red pumps and a sexy pair of thigh high black leather boots with a 5 inch stiletto heel. We walked out of a jewelry store with me sporting a lovely gold necklace, bracelet and ankle bracelet. He promised me a bunch of earrings if I get my ears pierced. I told him I have to think about that. The finale was a waist length fur coat! I couldn't believe how generous he was. I was going to treat him good when we got back to his place.

On the way out of the mall, he stopped at a phone kiosk and bought me a pink pre-paid cell phone. He had it put in Barbie Jo's name. "This is Barbie Jo's phone, whenever it rings, you answer in her voice. Whenever you make a call, it's her voice. Go ahead and make a sexy greeting for your voicemail." He said.

"Hi, you've reached Barbie Jo; I can't cummm to the phone right now. Leave your name and number, and I'll call you as soon as I'm available, bye sweetie." I said in my most sultry Barbie Jo voice.

"Nice, now remember, this is only for Barbie Jo."

"It's a pink phone! Of course only Barbie Jo is going to use it," I said.

"I don't think you understand, whenever it rings, or you use it; you use it as Barbie Jo," he said in a stern voice. The ominous implication was clear to me now, he meant even if I'm around people who don't know I'm Barbie Jo.

The clerk must have been wondering what was going on. What with the two of us talking about me in the third person. Dallas bought a bunch of pre-paid minute cards and handed them to me. "This should do for a while, let me know when you run out," he said.

"Plan on calling me a lot?" I said, as I put them in my purse.

"You never know who will be calling you," he said with an evil grin.

We left the mall, and once back in the car I rested my hand on his cock and whispered, "Are we going to your place now? I have to start paying for all this stuff."

"Relax baby, you'll have plenty of opportunities to pay for this stuff. Right now I have to go see a friend," he said as he started the car.

I sat sulking, I was screaming horny, and not in the mood for visiting; especially since it was probably one of his greasy coke buyers. We ended up in a quaint upper class family suburb, not the kind of area Sleaze Ball would be living. We pulled up to a nice family home; there were a bunch of trucks in the driveway, and a couple of kid's bicycles lying on the lawn. Dallas pulled a kit bag from the trunk and we walked up to the front door.

Dallas knocked on the door, in a second the now familiar sound of about four deadbolts unlocking, and a big muscle bound guy with a huge smile greeted us. "About time you got here Dallas," he bellowed while staring at me. "Are you the one he's been telling me about?"

"That depends, what has he been telling you?" I said.

He laughed, "That you're a saucy, sexy, cross dressing slut, and he wasn't exaggerating a bit."

He stood at least 6'-6" tall, and probably 240lbs of rock hard muscle. Long dark hair past his shoulders, two sizes too small t-shirt that was stretched by the muscles; a tight pair of jeans that showed a substantial outline of his cock "Names Harley, I hear you go by Barbie Jo. It's a pleasure to meet you," he said as he took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"My, a gentleman, I didn't think Dallas knew any of those," I said sweetly.

"Oh I like you, we're going to get along just fine," he bellowed with laughter. "Come on, I'll introduce you to everybody."

He took my hand in his huge one and led me into the living room. There were four guys sitting around a fold-up poker table playing cards. One of them got up, ignoring me, and followed Dallas down the hall into a bedroom I presumed, probably to do a drug deal. The other three were staring at me.

"The skinny guy there is Travis, and the tall bald guy's name is Dutch. This big fat fuck is Spider, all he ever eats are cheeseburgers, can't run fifty feet without running out of breath; but he can fuck like a rabbit all night long. The guy with Dallas is Allan, this is his place. Guys, this is the infamous Barbie Jo," Harley announced as he wrapped his arms around me. "One of you lazy bastards get her a drink."

I smiled at each of them as Harley introduced me to them. I was nervous as hell, but Harley was starting to put me at ease. He seemed like a huge puppy dog. Dutch got up and headed to the bar, asking what I drank.

The vodka and orange juice Dutch gave me was a strong one, but it went down quick. He was refilling my glass when Travis came over to the bar and started cutting up some coke. He handed me a rolled up hundred dollar bill and said with a smile, "Ladies first." The coke hit the spot; it took away my intimidation of being around all these guys I didn't really know. Especially since Dallas wasn't even in the room, he was still in the bedroom with Allan. Harley stayed by my side the whole time and would put his big hand on the small of my back and rub it in circular motions. This felt really good and I was getting very comfortable around him. Harley only did a couple of lines of coke, he told me he doesn't usually do coke, but wanted a little bit tonight to help keep his stamina up. I didn't know what he meant by that, but I was starting to fantasize what it would be like to have his massive cock buried deep in my bum. I quietly hoped he would come with Dallas and I, back to Dallas's place for some fun. Travis, Dutch, Spider, and I did a good job snorting up all the coke. I was pounding the vodka and orange juice back pretty good as well, because Dutch kept my glass filled with strong drinks.

Dallas and Allan finally came out of the bedroom and got themselves a drink. I attempted to talk to Allan as we weren't properly introduced, but he just ignored me again. Dallas made sure everybody had a drink because he said he had an announcement to make and wanted to do a toast. He poured a big pile of coke on the bar and Travis got to work chopping it up. All of us vacuumed all of the coke into our noses except Allan, apparently he didn't do coke, just sold it.

Once that was done, Dallas took his drink and raised it in the air. "Tonight I want to announce the unveiling of a new website that will be operational beginning 6:00pm on Sunday night. It will be available for members to view and download the contents of the website; for a small subscription fee of course," he said with a grin. "I have arranged a small preview for everyone here to sample the contents of the website and tell me what you think. So without any further delay, Lady and Gentlemen, I give you the new website....'Barbie Jo's Place'... Salut."

"Salut," everyone else said at the same time, even I did. Then it hit me, the name he called the website!

"What the fuck did you call it?" I screamed.

"Judging by your reaction, I think you heard what I called it," he calmly said. "So far it has the videos we shot last weekend, but it needs more content before we make it public."

"You can't do that!" I nervously yelled.

"I can do what I want. Of course if you care to get a lawyer and take it public; you might win, but I just might produce a signed contract by you authorizing our business arrangement." To my horror he gave me an evil grin. "Allan has everything setup in his den. Shall we go and preview it?"

There was a chorus of, "Hell yes!" as everybody scrambled for the den.

I dejectedly walked into the room knowing there was nothing I could do. I wouldn't take it to court, I couldn't take the publicity. I knew I didn't sign anything, but I also knew that Dallas would probably produce a document with Barbie Jo's signature that couldn't be proven a forgery; because there wasn't any signature by Barbie Jo on record.

Everyone was already seated, Dutch and Travis were on the floor in front of the biggest wide screen TV I have ever seen. Allan was sitting at a computer desk with Dallas standing behind him, obviously loading up the website. Spider and Harley were on the sofa with a space between them; Harley was smiling at me and patting the seat cushion next to him. I resigned myself to the spot between them, and crossed both my legs and arms.

I sat there pouting as Harley put his huge muscled arm around my shoulder, and gently rested his other hand on my stocking covered leg. "Don't worry Babe, I saw your videos, and I think they're fantastic. Very professional and sexy, you should be proud of them. You're going to make a lot of money with this website; Dallas is cutting you in on it," he said in a low reassuring whisper.

"I don't give a fuck about the money," I sobbed. "I don't want the world seeing me as Barbie Jo, having sex. My life will be ruined."

"You are a very beautiful woman, your new life is just beginning, and I think it's going to be fantastic," he cooed in my ear. Then he kissed me on my cheek, I turned and looked at him with a tear in my eye. With a giant finger, he ever so gently wiped the tear, and kissed me full on my mouth. His soft lips seemed to draw my anger, hurt, and fear from me. I suddenly felt soothed in his embrace, as if he was my protector; keeping me safe from what Dallas was doing to me. After our lips parted, I nuzzled into my new found giant friend, rested my hand on his hard thigh, awaiting my performance that I made with Dallas and John the week before.

The website loaded on the wide screen TV, 'Barbie Jo's Place' flashed in pink at the top of the page, with a fuzzy picture of me from my waist, up to my head. The picture was clearly a screen shot from my striptease video. With a click on the 'Introducing Barbie Jo' line, a video player window loaded. The striptease video was first, everybody was hooting and catcalling. I had to admit it looked hot on that huge TV. The effect it was having on the guys; they were all rubbing their crotches, was a definite turn on for me.

During the second video, the one that has me getting fucked in my bum and mouth by John and Dallas; while on my hands and knees on the coffee table. No one said a word, the only thing you could hear were the sounds coming from the surround sound stereo system of John and Dallas moaning and grunting; and me gagging on their cocks as they buried them in my mouth. Harley was stroking my leg and rubbing my cock clitty while I was rubbing his hard cock through his jeans. I looked around the room; Spider, Travis, and Dutch each had their pants undone and were stroking their hard cocks. Allan sat at the computer, arms folded, emotionless. Dallas was standing with a big grin on his face, I'm sure he was calculating how much money he was going to make on this endeavor.

When the videos ended, everybody started whistling and clapping and saying how sexy they were. They all complimented me on how good I was, and how beautiful I looked, I was blushing red.

Dallas said, "As you can see, the website still needs some work, and we need more content to make it viable. You guys all know Harley's my main man; he's going to help add content. From what I can see Harley, you and Barbie Jo have already found the chemistry." I blushed even more as I realized Harley had his hand buried between my legs fingering my bum, and I was rubbing his rock hard cock through his jeans.

I looked at Harley and he said, "Want to make a video Babe?"

"Here, now, with everybody watching?" I said.

"Oh yes, go for it, please!" Spider exclaimed.

"Come on Barbie Jo, I'd love to watch you perform," Travis pleaded.

"Allan has a set all geared up in the basement we can use, let's go," Dallas seemed to order.

Everyone got up and headed to the basement, I still sat there stunned at what was happening. I didn't want to do this, but Barbie Jo was aching to have Harley fuck her in front of everybody, and have it video taped. Harley sat next to me, waiting for me to make my decision, not pressuring me. That reassured me he was not out to hurt me, I slowly got up, looked at him, and said, "I want to suck your big cock!"

"Are you sure?" He said, as he stood up.

"I'm sure; just don't choke me with that monster." I hooked my fingers in the top of his jeans and led him out of the room. He put his hand on my bum, lifting up my skirt.

In a room in the basement, Allan had a round table that was waist high in the middle of the room. Hanging off two walls were blue sheets that draped down onto the floor. Opposite the blue sheets were light stands and white umbrellas to diffuse the light. Piled on the floor, around the lights were kid's toys. On the walls that were bare, were pictures of animals, butterflies, alphabet letters and numbers. Obviously, this was normally a kid's playroom, turned into a movie sex set. Dallas had the kit bag from the trunk of his car and was pulling his video camera and tripod from it. I could tell these guys knew what they were doing, and wondered how many sex videos were made here.

Spider was sitting in an easy chair, his huge beer belly spilling into his lap. He was holding a mirror and chopping up a big pile of coke. Dutch and Travis were sitting on what appeared to be a kid's toy box, another reminder of the contradiction this room exudes; a kid's playroom by day, an adult's playroom by night. Allan was not in the room, I didn't know where he was.