Barbie Jo Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that everybody has kissed and made up. We have a load of cum that needs to be released. Barbie Jo, get on your hands and knees, and get ready. Come on guys; let's make this the money shot." Dallas said.

I looked around, and everybody was furiously jerking on their cocks. I knew what was coming. Dallas wanted everyone to shoot their cum load onto my face, or in my mouth.

Turell was the first to announce he was going to cum, Dallas told him to put his cum onto my face. He stood in front of me, his hand just a blur as he stroked his cock. With a grunt, he aimed his cock right at my nose. I opened my mouth to catch as much as I could. He blasted the first spurt onto my left cheek; the next spurt got me on my forehead. Then a spurt hit the back of my throat, and another landed in my mouth. Travis moaned that he was about to cum and shot a large amount on my right cheek. Turell wasn't finished, and his next shot hit my nose, another shot from Travis landed on my cheek again. Turell was still shooting gobs of cum, two more spurts landed near my eye. A final grunt from Travis and a gob of his cum landed on my upper lip. I swished the cum in my mouth around, feeling the texture, then swallowed it. Turell's cum tasted sweet, not bitter at all. I could feel the cum on my forehead sliding down onto my eyebrow.

There was a break until the next guy was ready. Dutch was next, he was about a foot from my face when he started shooting, his cum landed on my cheek and nose. A big strand started to drip off my nose; I stuck out my tongue to catch it and gathered it in my mouth. Spider's big beer gut was in front of me, so I knew he was next. He laid the tip of his cock on my face and started to cum. He had no pressure, his cum just flowed out onto my cheek. But he did have a lot and a big gob of it ran down the side of my face and dripped onto my blouse.

Allan groaned, stood in front of me and jerked on his cock. When he was about to shoot he placed his cock up against my nostril and fired a salvo of cum right up my nose. I felt it go into my nasal area behind my nose and it dripped into my throat. His next shot was aimed right in my eye. It happened so quickly and because I was already startled with the nasal shot, I didn't even blink and took the cum right in my eyeball. It stung a lot; another shot hit me in the ear. The cum dripped into my ear canal and immediately plugged my hearing in that ear. When he was finished shooting, he squeezed his cock head to get that last drop of cum to ooze out and he flicked his cock at me, throwing that last drop onto my face. I wanted to yell at him, call him a pig for the way he shot his load of cum. I didn't because Harley might have gotten angry at him again and there is no telling what he might have done to him.

Levon was next to cum, his big cock pointing at my face was kind of intimidating. And for good reason, because when he unleashed his load of cum; it splashed all over my cheek. Some of it washed up over my eye onto my forehead and hair, just like a wave on the beach. Spurt after spurt landed on my face, quite a bit went into my mouth which I happily swallowed. I already had quite a bit of cum on my face, but when Levon was finished with me I was drenched. Not a single part of my face was dry. I could feel thick gobs of cum running down my face and dripping onto my blouse. It was going to be soaked.

Through my stinging cum filled eyes, I was looking into a camera lens. Dallas was standing in front of me holding the camera on me. He had a huge smile on his face.

"You look so beautiful with all that cum on your face babe. Do you have anything to say to your fans?"

He put me on the spot, and I knew this was a one take video shoot. I found myself wanting to make a perfect video for my website. I now accept that Barbie Jo has a website, and I want to make it the best it can be.

I looked seductively into the camera and said, "Hi everyone, I'm Barbie Jo, and I just love bathing in cum." I made circular motions on my cheeks and nose, washing myself with the cum. "Want to take a bath with me?" I seductively licked my lips, getting a little bit of cum on my tongue. "I hope you like my site."

"That was great; you're a natural porn queen. We're going to make a lot of money on this website." He handed the camera to Harley, and really started to jerk his cock. He put the head of his cock into my mouth and continued jerking on the shaft. I applied suction to the head. Soon he was firing sticky strings of cum onto my face and in my hair. It mixed with the rest of the cum on my face.

Finally it was time for Harley to cum for the second time. I looked into his eyes and felt so satisfied. He gave me the most beautiful smile, and asked me where he should cum.

"I want you to cum in my mouth; I want to drink your seed." I cooed.

He held his cock inches from my mouth as he started to shoot. This way the camera could show that he was cumming, and I was taking it all into my mouth. He gradually moved his cock into my mouth so that I didn't miss a drop. I milked his cock dry before he removed his cock from my mouth. I blew some cum bubbles for the camera before I swallowed all of his tasty cum.

With that, I thought we were done. Turell announced that he was ready to cum again. Dallas had me lay on my back so the guys could cum in my mouth While the guys took turns cumming in my mouth, I jerked myself off. I shot my load all over my blouse, with some landing on my face. I don't know how many loads exactly I swallowed; everybody came at least once in my mouth. Some of the guys came a third time into my mouth.

When everybody was spent, Dallas said, "That's a rap lady and gentlemen. Well done, I want to thank everyone for your support; and cum."

The cum was crusting on my face, and feeling quite uncomfortable. My eyelids were full of dried cum and were seizing up, I had a hard time blinking. I so wanted to have a shower to clean up. I was about to go have a shower when Allan said everybody had to leave. He lost track of the time and his wife would be home any minute. Dallas questioned this saying that he thought everything was all arranged. Allan had told him that his wife wouldn't be home till tomorrow afternoon. Allan said he forgot to say that she changed her plans, and her flight should be just landing. I asked if I could have a quick shower to wash the cum off me. I was told no, that I especially had to leave immediately, more so than anyone else. His wife would freak if she found me there. I was furious, I knew he was lying. I didn't care about the cum now, I just wanted to get out of his house. I told Dallas to take me home. To my horror he said he had to meet some people in a bar, so I would have to wait. The bastard chuckled when he said I could go to the bar and have a couple drinks while waiting.

"I'm supposed to sit around for a couple of hours in a bar, my face covered in dry crusted cum; waiting for you to do a drug deal?" I shrieked.

"You can sit in the car for all I care, but I have to do this. It's just one of the issues you have to deal with when you're a porn star." Dallas laughed.

"Fuck you; I never said I wanted to be a porn star!"

"You know you do, you love it, and all the perks that come with it." He said.

Allan chimed in, "You guys can have your little fight somewhere else; she has to leave now!"

I looked at Allan with loathing, "Dallas, if you don't take me home right now, I'm leaving by myself."

"I told you what I have to do, so all I can say is. See ya."

My male hormones were taking over, I wanted to jump on Dallas and scratch his eyes out. I took my new phone from my purse and asked nobody in particular a phone number for a cab company.

"You ain't waiting here for a cab. Get your slutty ass down to the street corner where it belongs to wait for your ride." Allan said.

I lost it, I threw my phone at Allan. He easily dodged my girly throw. It's not easy throwing something with inch long fingernails. I got up and stormed out of the house. I didn't know where I was going, but I was getting out of there. Clearly I wasn't thinking straight. Harley followed me out of the house. Outside he called my name. I ran to him, held on to him and cried my eyes out. He wrapped his big strong arms around me and held me close. After I calmed down some he told me he was taking me home. He picked me up and carried me to his truck, I was still sobbing into his shoulder, but the gentle tenderness he was showing me was going a long way to calming me. He opened the door of his truck for me and I climbed in. When he climbed in and asked where I lived, it hit me. I asked him if he could wait a minute. When he said yes and asked why. I told him I forgot something. I got out and stormed back to the house. I pounded on the door.

Allan opened it and said, 'What the fuck do you want now?"

"None of your fucking business; get out of my way." I stormed past him as he protested. I ignored him. Inside Dallas was sitting in a chair drinking a beer.

"You fucking bastard, I thought you had to be someplace." He started to speak but I cut him off. "I don't want to hear your excuses. I want my clothes. They're mine now, after what happened tonight; they're paid in full. Chuckling, he went out to his car and gave me the clothes he bought for me at the mall. When I climbed back in to Harley's truck, he asked me if I wanted to go home. I said no. Silently we drove, I didn't know where we were going, and I didn't care. It seemed crazy, but I felt safe with Harley. I trusted this big hairless bear that I barely knew. We ended up pulling into a driveway with a small quaint ranch style house. Neither one of us said anything during the entire drive. Still silent we got out and I followed him into the house. Inside, the place was spotless. It was very simple, nothing frivolous or extravagant. The only thing that seemed out of place, was the Harley Davidson Softail Night Train motorcycle sitting in the corner of the living room like a piece of art.

I broke the silence, "Nice bike."

"Thanks, I'm getting it ready for Bike week in February."

He took my purse and walked down the hall, a second later I heard water running. I followed the sound; in the bathroom I discovered the second thing out of place. A huge Jacuzzi was filling up with water. Harley was pouring fragrant bath salts, and bath oil into it.

"This things going to take a bit to fill up, in the meantime you can take a shower."

I wasted no time; I stripped all my clothes off and stepped into the shower. I left my wig on because I was going to clean the cum out of it, plus I wanted to feel like Barbie Jo while I was around Harley. I savored the hot water pouring over me and washed all my makeup off. Now I felt naked without my makeup on. When I heard the water filling the Jacuzzi turn off, I shyly stepped out of the shower, embarrassed to not have my makeup on.

"You look refreshed, hop in; I'll set the jets just right for you. When you're ready, call me and I'll wash your back," he said.

"Aren't you getting in? You know, it's big enough for two people," I said.

"Do you want me to get in?"

"Oh yes please."

He needed no further coaxing; he stripped; showing me that perfect male body. We got in and he sat up against the side. I backed in between his legs and lay back against his chiseled chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. I completely relaxed and fell into his protective embrace. Soon I felt that unmistakable pressure pushing on my back.

I reached around and grabbed his hardening cock. "Well, what have we here? I remember this guy."

He said. "After all you've been through tonight, you're still interested?"

"I'm interested in what you have to offer." I said, as I stroked his cock.

"Wow, I may have found my match." He lifted me up and positioned my bum on top of his cock. The water had so much bath oil in it, when he let me go; I gently sank down on his cock. The fullness was incredible; we just lay there motionless for the longest time. He massaged my flat chest and tummy. I fell into a dreamlike state. His hands moved down to my bum cheeks and started to lift me up off his cock. When just the head was left in me he let me sink back down on his cock. We continued doing this for a long time. As far as I was concerned, I wanted to keep doing this forever. Harley started increasing the speed of sliding me up and down his cock. I started jerking my cock clit, but Harley moved my hand away whispering, "Not yet." Soon I could feel his cock pulse and swell, and I felt his cum flowing into my bum. I stayed impaled on his cock until it went soft.

He said it was time to get out. He toweled me off. I went to the living room where I had left my shopping bags and put on a new black lace baby doll. Harley followed me, naked. I spun around modeling it for him.

"You like?"

He answered by wrapping his arms around me, and giving me a passionate kiss. Then he picked me up in his arms, and carried me to his bed. He laid me on his bed and got between my legs. What he did next made me fall in love with him. As he looked into my eyes, he took my cock clit into his mouth, and gave me the best blowjob I ever had.

We fell asleep spooned together. Harley had his arm around me, holding me tight to his body. The feelings going through me were incredible. I felt safe, protected, and most of all; I felt love.