Barbie Jo Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spider motioned me over to him, "Here sexy, have a couple lines. It will put you in the mood." As I bent down and snorted up four good size lines. He said, "I can't wait for my turn." I looked at him, puzzled by what he meant. I assumed he was referring to his turn snorting up the coke.

When Dallas was finished setting up his video camera he said, "Get up on the table Barbie Jo, leave all your clothes on."

I climbed onto the table, when I did; I almost fell off because the top spun around. It was setup with a revolving table top. Sort of a lazy susan you would find in a cupboard. I looked at everyone staring at me and began getting nervous again, having second thoughts about doing this. Harley stripped off all his clothes and stood there stroking his cock, getting it fully erect. What a gorgeous body, rippling with huge hard muscles. He was clearly a body builder, and did an excellent job perfecting it. He had a big Superman symbol tattooed in the middle of his chest. Standing there, he looked like Superman, and my nervousness was being replaced by horniness.

"Fuck!" I gasped, looking at his cock. "Do you put weights on that cock and do pull ups with it?" to everyone's laughter. It was at least 10 inches long, sticking straight out, and super big around. It looked like a solid muscle, pulsing and twitching menacingly.

"Hey Allan, you can turn on the music, we're ready," Dallas bellowed. Suddenly music started filling the room, sort of a hip-hop, disco porn sound. "Hang your leg over the table, look seductively into the camera for a minute, then get on your hands and knees," he ordered, and started recording.

After a minute of this, Harley walked up to me, whispered to me to hold on. He took hold of the table, and gave it a spin. I did about five or six rotations, Harley grabbed the table, and I found myself about an inch away from his huge cock. I opened my mouth and he gently slid it in. I just had the head of his cock in my mouth and started suctioning on it as I licked my tongue all around the head. This went on for about five or ten minutes, then I started to suck more of his cock into my throat. My mouth was stretched to its maximum and was starting to ache, but I kept at it, trying to get it deeper in my throat. I started to gag on it, I tried to relax my throat muscles. It worked a bit, I could get more of it in my throat, but it filled my throat and seemed to come up against a wall. I heard Dallas tell Harley to ram it down my throat. He didn't though, he was gentle through out the entire blowjob; letting me take what I could. I slobbered up and down on his shaft, getting lots of spit on it.

Harley told me to hang on, and gave the table another spin. This time when I stopped, I couldn't see Harley. I felt my skirt being lifted and my panties being slid to one side. I looked over my shoulder and into Harley's puppy dog blue eyes. I could see his eyes asking me if it was alright. I nodded yes, and he spit onto my bum, getting me well lubed up. Preparing me for the most intense fuck I've had to date. He inserted one of his big fingers into my bum. His finger was the size of a small cock. Then he had two fingers in, he knew just what to do. With a little flick of his finger he tickled my prostrate, and sent me through the roof. I moaned with pleasure and dropped my head to the table, looking into the camera lens. I wiggled my bum and pushed it closer to Harley, in the process getting his fingers deeper into me. More spit and he inserted a third finger in; he held his hand still, letting me get used to the invasion.

Then he pulled it out, I whimpered at the emptiness feeling. He spit on my bum again, and I felt it; the pressure of his cock head pushing on my pussy. Suddenly it popped in; the pain wasn't really there, because he worked my bum so well with his fingers, and lots of spit. The feeling was so heavenly; my cock clit was hard as a rock and throbbing for some relief. He edged his cock deeper, slowly letting me adjust to the biggest thing I have ever had up my bum. When I felt his body up against my cheeks, I knew he was home. I felt so full; he rested there, again letting me adjust. He was being so lovingly gentle; I was falling for him in a big way. Then he withdrew his cock completely out of me, and shoved it all the way back in. This felt fantastic, I was in sexual ecstasy, and my body was quivering from the sensations. In and out, he started to truly fuck me. I could feel his hands on my hips to stabilize me as he began a rhythm of burying his cock all the way in, then withdrawing until just the head was inside me. After a bit of this pattern, he would again pull out completely, and then bury it all the way in. I was aching for sexual relief, my cock clit throbbing. When he pulled his massive cock all the way out, I timed it just right. I reached under and stroked back on my cock clit just as Harley impaled his cock back into me. I completely tensed up, all my muscles locked as I began a mind blowing intensive orgasm. I shot my cum all over the table as I shuddered through my orgasm. I tensed up my bum muscles, and this must have caused Harley to start his orgasm. He moaned that he was going to cum, pulled out of me and spun me around so I was facing him again. I wrapped my lips around his cock head and began to suck. He pulled his cock back out and began to stroke it with his hand. Immediately he started to spew his cum onto my face, spurt after spurt. It actually stung a little because there was so much pressure. I couldn't believe how much cum he pumped over my face. When he was done, I took it into my mouth again, and sucked on it as it started to get soft. I could feel the warmth of his cum on my face and inhaled the aroma of it as well, it was like an aphrodisiac.

Everyone started clapping and congratulating us as I laid on the table recovering. I didn't get very much time to rest though because Dallas said, "Alright everybody, get ready for the second video. The masks are in my kit bag, take your pick."

In my post orgasmic haze, I didn't clue into what Dallas said. But I did notice that everyone was getting naked. "What's going on?" I asked.

"You're going to get a gangbang," Dallas said matter of factly.

"No fucking way!" I yelled. "I don't even know them."

"Don't be such a prude; you know you're nothing but a slut. Somebody shove some coke in the sluts face," Dallas ordered.

A naked Travis put a mirror in front of me with four lines of coke on it. Looking at his cock standing at attention, and his naked body, I resigned myself to the fact that I'll be getting gangbanged by a bunch of strangers. I did the lines of coke, and waited.

I sat on the table watching the guys get ready; it seemed surreal as they put their masks on. Dutch had a Spiderman mask on, Allan put on a Batman mask. Dallas looked at me wearing a Captain America mask, Travis donned a Flash mask. Fittingly enough, Spider had a green Hulk mask on. Of course Harley, with his Superman tattoo on his chest, didn't have a mask on, as Superman doesn't wear a mask. I later found out that Travis, Dutch, and Allan were the ones that didn't want to be recognized participating in a porn video. Harley does lots of porn work, so he has no problem with it. Spider just doesn't give a fuck, but wore a mask to stay consistent.

They circled the table, Dallas held the video camera, turned it on and said roll em. Somebody gave the table a spin. When I stopped, I was looking at Dutch's 8 inch skinny cock that was curled upward, almost touching his stomach. He pushed it down and stuck it in my waiting mouth. I felt a fairly thick cock slide into my bum. Because I had Dutch's cock in my mouth, I couldn't see who was fucking my bum, but he was really giving me a pounding. He gripped my hips, and was digging his fingernails into my skin. It kind of hurt a little bit, but I couldn't say anything because I had a mouthful of cock. I took these two cocks for about five minutes, and then I was spun around again. This time I had Dallas's familiar cock shoved into my mouth. They were playing 'spin the bottle', with me as the bottle. I felt weight resting on my bum cheeks as I sucked Dallas and knew Spider was about to put his cock into my bum. Spider's cock was almost as big around as Harley's, but only about 6 inches long. Another five minutes with these two, and someone spun the table again. Now I was looking into Harley's blue eyes, and eagerly took his cock into my mouth. By the position of everybody, I knew that it was Travis sliding his cock into my bum. His was an average size cock, about 7 inches with a pronounced downward curve to it. I was really getting into this gangbang fucking now, all the different cocks were making me very horny. After the next spin, I had Allan's cock in my mouth; this was the first time he acknowledged my existence, if only to shove his cock into my mouth. By process of elimination; I knew that the cock that just slid into my bum was owned by Dutch. Allan grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth with contemptuous abandon. Dallas encouraged him on by telling him to fuck the sluts face. His cock was quite long, about 8 inches, so I couldn't get the whole thing into my mouth comfortably. Allan sure tried though, forcing my head right up to his body. This caused me to start gagging, and choking. I thought I was going to puke; he was violently banging my face into his body. Drool was pouring out of my mouth, dripping off my chin, and I started to cough.

Harley, concerned about my well being, yelled, "Take it easy Allan, you're choking her."

"Relax, the bitch likes it," Allan grunted in between strokes.

Luckily the table was spun again and I ended up with a huge beer belly rubbing against my face. I looked up past the gut, into Spiders dark brown eyes. He leered at me and plunged his short fat cock into my mouth. I knew the cock in my bum was Dallas's. Neither of these guys were gentle, they both fucked me hard, bouncing me back and forth between them. I could easily take all of Spider's 6 inch cock in my mouth. The problem was he held my face up against his belly; I couldn't breathe through my nose or mouth. I started to asphyxiate and began getting dizzy. I started flailing my arms about his body, trying to push him away, but he was too big and powerful for me. I thought I was going to pass out when I heard Harley yell to Spider to stop and let me go. When he did I was gasping for breathe.

"Fuck, what are you trying to do, kill me?" I gasped.

All Spider did was laugh, grabbed the back of my head and impaled his cock into my mouth again. I don't know how long this went on for; I lost all track of time. I was delirious with sex, high on coke; being spun in circles, and getting fucked in my mouth and bum by six guys wearing super heroes' masks was sending my senses into overload. I heard Dallas tell everyone to take a break because he had to load another cassette into the camera. Spider didn't stop; he just kept fucking my mouth with his fat cock. Travis came over with the mirror, and told Spider to take a break and snort some coke. After Spider did a line he handed it to me, there were three big lines on the mirror. I quickly snorted up all three.

Hey, what are you doing? That was also for me and Dutch," Travis said.

"Oops, silly me, I thought since I was doing all the work; I got most of the coke." I said innocently while batting my eyelashes at him. Travis just smiled, and walked back over to where the bag of coke was.

"Fuck, not only is she a cock slut, she's a coke slut too," Spider said as he shoved his cock back into my mouth.

When Dallas was ready, he told me to lie on my back on the table, and we began again with the fucking. I had Harley's magnificent cock in my mouth and proceeded to make love to it. Licking along the shaft tenderly, and then sucking the head into my mouth. I looked down to see Travis lifting my legs up onto his shoulders and felt his cock push into my bum. After being on my hands and knees for so long, lying on my back was a big relief.

Looking at The Flash, fuck me with my high heel shoes resting on his shoulders was affecting my coked out mind in an erotic perverse way. I was becoming sexually hypnotized; I took Harley's cock from my mouth, and yelled, "Fuck me Flash, stroke that speedy cock in my bum as fast as you can. Superman, fuck my mouth with your cock of steel." I put Harley's cock back into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. Travis started fucking me as fast as he could. I was being jerked back and forth on the table furiously.

I heard Dallas say, "Fuck yeah, this is great footage."

Spider got into character by saying, "Spin table, Hulk want to fuck pretty slut ass!"

I was spun around and Dutch hung my head over the table, and then plunged his cock into my mouth saying, "My spidey cock is tingling, I sense a blowjob."

Dallas was panning the camera back and forth, focusing on Spiderman's face, over to The Hulk's face, and then down to me. "Ok, it's time to introduce Barbie Jo's little cock. You guys back off, and someone take her panties off." Dallas, the movie director said.

'I'll do it." Allan reached down, grabbed my panties by the waistband and pulled with all his strength. The back of my panties rode up my bum crack, and I was lifted about a foot off the table before they tore apart. When they did, I dropped back onto the table with a dull thud. It hurt like hell, and I let out a yelp in pain. Allan was holding my panties over his head like a prize, and was laughing evilly. Harley told him again to take it easy with me. Allan ignored him, snickered, and threw my torn panties into my face. Dallas zoomed in on my cock clit, and told me to play with it for a minute or so.

The fucking continued, but now my little cock clit was flopping all over the place as the guys jerked me back and forth. I had Batman's cock in my mouth now, and Superman was gently pushing his huge cock of steel into my bum.

There was a loud knock on a door, and Allan said, "About time they showed up. Excuse me guys, I have an appointment to go to." He leered at me, "Don't worry slut, I'll be back." He left, and I was not sorry to see him go. I assumed he was doing a drug deal.

I kept being spun around on the table, being used by all the super heroes. My head hanging over the table, being face fucked upside down; balls slapping me in my eyes. My legs propped up on their shoulders. This went on for probably a half hour.

Suddenly I heard a strange voice, "Fuck Allan, you wasn't kidding; you do have a hot gangbang going on. And your bitch ho is dirty looking."

"Levon, that ain't no bitch ho, it's got a dick!"

"Oh shit, you right Turell; a tranny! I never fucked a tranny before. Allan, you dirty bastard, how do you come up with these things?"

"Not me," Allan said. "This is Dallas's ho. He's the one with the bizarre taste."

"Dallas, now I understand, you do have quite a strange collection of ho's. Mind if we join in?"

"Supply and demand Levon, what the customer wants, the customer gets. Absolutely you guys can join in; we're making some videos for her website. So if you don't mind the publicity; get naked, we can use you guys as contrast against all these whiteys. I have some masks in the kit bag over there to get into the theme." Dallas said as he was fucking me.

"Yo Batman, your sidekick is a black Robin!" I heard the guy named Levon say.

"I don't know about this, I ain't no gay. I don't want to fuck a guy."

"Don't be so foolish Turell, look at her. She's beautiful, the only way you know she's a guy is by the dick. If she went down on you in a bar, you'd love it, and you'd never know she was a guy. You're not gay if you're doing the fucking, only if you're the one getting fucked." Allan's customer Levon said.

"Ok, but if I'm gonna fuck this ho, I need a mask, whatcha got in that bag?"

"Yo honey, my names Levon, what's yours?"

I heard him; I couldn't see him because I had a set of balls resting on my eyes. I couldn't say anything because attached to those balls was Dutch's cock buried deep in my mouth.

"The ho's name is Barbie Jo, but you can just call it slut," Allan said.

'Hi Barbie Jo, pleasure to meet you, especially like this! You guys mind if I get a piece of that sweet mouth?" Levon asked.

"Be my guest, I'm ready for a break. I don't want to cum just yet, and I was getting close; she's such a great cock sucker," Dutch said as he let his cock slide from my mouth.

I looked up at a tall good looking black guy wearing a mask like Robin. He had a bald head and his body was in great shape. His cock was huge too, but not as long as Harley's, and just as big around. It hung in a downward curve. What really caught my eye was the size of his balls, they were gigantic. I opened my mouth invitingly, and he slipped his big cock into my mouth. I sucked on the huge cock head while The Flash fucked my bum. I tried to suck one of Levon's balls into my mouth, but it was no use; it was just too big. I went back to sucking on the head of his cock. Shortly, I was spun around again and came to another black guy wearing a leather executioner's mask. He was just a little guy, but in good shape. He seemed quite young, maybe nineteen. He had an average size cock that was pointing straight up against his stomach. I had to bend his cock down to get it into my mouth, and was able to put the whole thing into my mouth. I began sucking on it as I slid it in and out of my mouth, applying lots of suction when I had just the head in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, that feels good; he is a good cock sucker. This doesn't mean I'm gay right? He's the one with a cock in his mouth," Turell said.

"He...prefers to be called a she. Or better yet, call her Barbie Jo. Show some respect, that way you won't have to worry about being called gay," Harley said.

"Alright everybody, quit your yapping and get ready for the money shot. I want everyone able to cum at about the same time," Dallas directed.

The table was spun again and I was looking up at Allan leering at me. He rammed his cock into my mouth and buried it as deep as he could. He grabbed my head and started to pound his cock into my mouth, jerking my head violently back and forth. His balls were slapping against my eyes. I was afraid I was going to have black eyes. I tried to push him away; I wasn't enjoying this at all. I was gagging and coughing, and drool was running down my face. I was struggling to get his cock out of my mouth, but it was no use. He had a painful grip on my head and wasn't letting go.

"Yeah Allan, fuck that sluts face, make her gag on your cock." I heard Spider say.

Suddenly he let go of my head, and his cock slid out of my mouth. I looked up to see Harley's big hand wrapped around Allan's throat, and it seemed like he was being suspended off the ground by that technique.

"I warned you to take it easy on her. I'll break your neck right here, right now if you don't listen to what I tell you. Do you understand?" Harley told him in a low menacing voice.

"Just take it easy Harley, calm down, and let him go. He just got a little excited; he didn't mean to hurt her." Dallas said in a slow reassuring kind of tone.

Harley didn't move, he still had him by the throat, staring at him. That was the only time I ever saw Harley angry. Allan was starting to turn blue.

"Let him go Harley," I said. He let go instantly, and Allan collapsed to the floor. Coughing, wheezing, and gasping for air.

Harley grabbed him by the arm and lifted him up level with me. "Apologize," was all he said.

"I'm sorry Barbie Jo for being so rough. I didn't mean to be like that. I got too excited because you're so hot, and my sexual lust got the better of me. Do you forgive me?"

"I forgive you Allan," I said. I knew his words were false, he was mean, and I could sense it. He just said it because he was scared shitless of Harley.