Barbie's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was a bit chunkier than the other students and in the past Barbie had pushed him a bit harder. It was for his own good but now as he approached her with Ray, John, and Mark she could see by the gleam in his eye that he had taken the workout incentives as some sort of a slight.

Bob grinned.

"Oh yeah! I've been waiting to get you back for some time Ms. Daniels! And now here you are at the little party! I get her first!" He warned the other three. They laughed but were not impressed or intimidated by Bob. They let him have his way simply to see where he was going with this?

"I'll meet you guys upstairs. Find a vacant room for the assistant coach. I think she could use a good workout guys!"

John and Ray left up the stairs, but Mark stuck around to watch and maybe play.

Barbie grunted into the gag. There was nothing she could say or do to stop Bob. The pudgy nineteen-year-old student was determined to give her sexual payback. Besides, if there was one thing Barbie knew about guys it was that dissuading them from sex was all but impossible once they set their mind to it.

As Bob groped at her breasts and pulled her dress top down to play with her areolas and nipples she gasped and closed her eyes. She allowed her mind to wander. Barbie had to give men credit when it came to sex. She was actually quite fascinated with just how the male mind worked, though she hadn't figured them out entirely and she doubted that she ever would.

But guys came up with so many creative and interesting ways to seduce, trick, manipulate, force, sneak, coerce, blackmail, or otherwise make a woman give them sex or oral attention. She thought back to all the ways that guys had used her, fooled her, forced her, or otherwise tricked her and gotten her to submit to their wills and their cocks. Boys sure knew how to get to girl's pussies when they really wanted to.

She and her girlfriends had often compared notes. And Barbie had long ago accepted the fact that try as she might to regulate her own sexual activities, it would always be a struggle since so many men knew her or wanted her and she was bound to meet more horny guys along the way.

She could stop, dissuade, or buy time with some of them, but others would always get to her. Those men would fuck her, dominate her, take her hostage or force her to do their bidding. Some she would enjoy. Others she'd hate. But there were so many she'd never stop or evade them all. She was attractive and sexy and men homed in on her like moths to a light.

She looked at the other girls that were tied up and wearing their slave collars or fucking guys right there in the living room, and as she glanced at them she knew that not one of these women had been free from this lifestyle before the party. They were all sexy girls who'd been manipulated, and like her, many or most of them thoroughly enjoyed being the sexual prize of a good male lover.

The only really "forced sex" in the strictest sense of the term were those girls who had accepted that this was their lot in life at the moment, but still retained high tastes and standards in guys. Some of the guys here like fat Bob who was fondling and sucking her breasts were not the sort of guys they'd normally date or ever allow to willingly fuck them.

But this was a sex slave party, and Barbie and the rest of the ladies in attendance knew that they had no choice here. Even the less desirable guys or the creepy ones were running the show at the moment. As long as they were here every girl would have to obey every guy and do what he demanded, or else be punished and then forced to obey their demands anyway. Resisting was useless. They'd all been captured, coerced, and dominated to the point of submission. No one among them was going to escape their sexual fate with these men present.

Bob leaned in and picked her up over his shoulder and then carried her upstairs with Mark in tow. As they walked up the wide stair case Mark walked beside them and reached over between her legs with his right hand to finger her pussy under the elastic of her white satin panties. He groped her nipples and breasts which rested on Bob's back while the pudgy teen carried her up the ascent.

"Knock it off Mark! You're throwing me off balance. Besides, she's mine first!"

Mark smacked him in the back of the head.

"You better watch your mouth fat boy! Keep that shit up and the only fucked you're gonna get here is fucked up when I kick your fat ass! Now zip it and get her to the room! If you want her first you got about five minutes and then we'll be taking over!"

"Like hell you will!" Bob snarled!

But Mark whacked the back of his head a second time!

"Make that four minutes fat boy! Open your mouth again and I swear I'll beat your fat ass right here and now you dick! Now get the fuck to the room and get started on her boy! I'm tired of your Billy-bad-ass attitude porky!"

Bob wanted to say more, but Mark was deadly serious and he knew how to fight too. So he shut up though he was fuming inside and carried Barbie down the hall to the second door on the right. There John and Ray were waiting and smiling as Bob huffed into the room and made a bee line for the waiting bed.

As he did Mark spoke to Ray and John making sure that Bob could hear him.

"Fatso over there got mouthy and bitchy coming up the stairs. A bunch of shit about going first and leaving his woman to him! I gave him five minutes after he got here to fuck her and then he's done, but he wanted to make it four. So time his fat ass!"

Bob turned and angrily stared at the smiling boys in his group.

"That's total bullshit! I'm gonna take and fuck her as long as I like!"

Ray shook his head.

"You got three minutes and forty-eight second Bob. I suggest you get started boy!"

John looked and Ray's watch and nodded.

"Better hurry Bob!"

Bob growled and unzipped his pants.

Barbie was lying on her side and Bob jumped into the bed and pulled her panties down to where her knees were bound together. Then he rubbed his dick along the moist folds of her pussy lifting her butt cheek to give his cock clear access from where he knelt in a squat behind her. Barbie looked at him and he angrily shoved it into her pussy.

She'd braced herself for a violent fucking but the truth was that Bob wasn't very well endowed at all. She almost felt sorry for him especially with his classmates pressing him for time. Bob started to fuck her and she lay there gasping a bit as his dick moved easily in and out of her pussy. Even though he didn't know it and would never be able to full appreciate what she was doing for him she began to moan and groan into the gag.

Faking her enjoyment for the boy's sake seemed a small thing. Bob wasn't so kind spirited in return. He pulled her hair and head back sneering triumphantly.

"That's right bitch! Take that big cock up your pussy! You like that don't you ya stupid cunt? You like how I fuck your pussy?"

Barbie didn't take his macho crap seriously or personally. She shook her head no and continued to grunt and groan and even squirmed a bit as if she were attempting to escape his massive cock. But his cock was actually not very strong or impactful. She just wanted him to leave there feeling like he'd gotten something accomplished that fed his ego a bit. And she knew the other three guys were well built. In a few minutes they'd kick Bob out of the bed and after that she'd be crying out and moaning for real.

Two of her female students had told her about what Ray had done to them. She knew that of the three young men waiting to fuck her, Ray was going to be hard as a rock and thick and long. Ray would give her a serious domination fuck.

Mark and John remained to be seen, but she knew that they were both athletes, and Mark was already horny, as she'd felt while Bob carried her up the stairs. Bob suddenly spanked her ass once.

"Who's your daddy now bitch?" She grunted and looked at him with wide eyes.

"That's right I'm gonna make you cum!"

He sped up but only succeeded in exciting himself. He pulled out and forgot that she was still gagged. He tried to hold his cock and use his other hand to pull down her gag so he could make her suck his dick, but her fell from the edge of the bed and shot his load all over the side of the mattress and the night stand.

The other three clapped and laughed in hysterics and embarrassed, Bob fumed.

John grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and pulled him to his feet.

"Time's up you messy fat prick! Get the fuck outta here! Ms. Daniels needs a real fucking you porky pin-dick!"

They kicked him out of the room and closed the door.

Barbie looked at the three boys and readied herself as they approached. Mark grabbed her chin and held her face up looking into her eyes.

"Play time is over! Now you're gonna get a for real fucking coach Daniels. I'm going to take this gag off of you. You won't speak unless spoken to! You'll address us as sir or master while you're here. You're a sex slave tonight until Owen returns you from the party. You'll obey any order or be punished! Whatever we want you little sluts to do tonight you girls are going to do it. Later on you might have female company, but for now this is a private party! You got all that?"

"Yes sir Master. I understand."

"Good. Untie her. She's gonna need her arms and legs to do some of the stuff we've got planned guys!"

The others untied her and Ray set up a video camera on a tripod while John grabbed a second hand held and grinned giving Mark a thumbs up. Mark sat down on the side of the bed and pointed to his jeans crotch.

"Hey slut, open my fly and give me some head!"

Barbie nodded keeping her head down in submission.

"Yes master."

Mark gasped as his PE teacher pulled his dick out and began to deftly run her tongue up and down the shaft flicking it along the underside especially. His cock stirred and thickened. As it grew harder and longer he grabbed her hair and guided the motion along.

He closed his eyes and craned his head back concentrating on the sensations of her mouth and tongue.

"Ahhhhhh yeah! That's it slave! Suck it good! Make me nice and hard bitch!"

She grunted and continued to work his dick with her mouth. Then he licked his fingers and reached back to finger her pussy making her jump initially at the sudden touch in her vagina. He smiled and worked her harder.

Then he laid back and pulled her torso around into a sixty-nine position.

"That's it girl! Suck my dick while I eat your little cunt right the fuck out!"

Barbie gasped as his tongue probed her pussy and flicked under to her clitoris as well. She tried to focus on her blowjob but Mark was skilled and it was hard to concentrate entirely as he ate her out. She moaned a bit when he slid his fingers inside of her.

John held the portable hand held video camera closer to her pussy as his friend made Barbie groan.

"Nice!" He exclaimed as he watched Mark turning her on.

Then he came around the other way and filmed Barbie sucking Mark's cock.

"Damn girl! That's hot!"

Ray nodded his agreement.

"She's a sexy little slut for sure bro!"

After a few more minutes Mark shifted positions and order her onto her hands and knees. He flipped up her dress hem and slid his dick into her pussy. Then grabbed her hips and began to power fuck her. Barbie gasped and cried out as Mark fucked her hard.

Ray set the tripod camera to automatic and then took the hand held from John and nodded.

John smiled and joined Mark in bed in front of Ms. Daniels. He unzipped his fly and held his dick in front of her panting mouth. She licked her lips to wet them and then began to suck his cock while Mark fucked her pussy.

As she sucked his cock Mark sped up behind her causing her to drop John's dick from her mouth for a moment and cry out.

"OH MY GOD! OH GOD MARK!" He slapped her ass.

"It's Master!"

"Oh God Master! Oh fuck!" She gasped.

John laughed and shoved his dick back into her mouth. Then he grabbed the back of her head with both hands and mouth fucked her, as Mark got faster still. She grunted and gasped.

"Hey Mark, hold up a moment bro. Let's give her a slider eh? Betcha she's never had any guys do that to her!"

Mark nodded and high fived John. They were good friends and weren't shy about their bodies. John lay down and moved Barbie on top of his body. He pulled off her dress to watch the action more closely. Then he slid his erection all the way up her pussy and pulled her body forward over his torso. He gave Mark a thumbs up and Mark grinned and nodded as he scooted in behind her with his cock in hand.

Barbie glanced back curiously. She was expecting Mark to shove his dick up her ass. Double penetration. She wasn't sure why they'd called it a "slider"? Maybe it was a generational language thing?

But Mark dripped oil down onto his cock and more onto her pussy and Johns shaft and balls. Then to her utter surprise, Mark guided his dick over the top of John's cock touching it and pressed his dick into her pussy as well! She could feel the stretch and both men's cocks were now sharing the same hole!

John and mark moved independently of each other and Barbie screamed out with pleasure and pain. It took a moment for her body to adjust to the pressure and sensations which now overwhelmed her. She had been double and triple penetrated before. But she'd never had two men in her pussy at the same time!

Most guys would freak out if their dicks touched another guy's cock. But John and Mark were good with it. They laughed at her wide-eyed expression as Barbie got her first slider fuck ever. She panted and gasped as her heart raced. It was the most incredible and indescribable feeling in her pussy. She shuddered and trembles and thrashed wildly as they power fucked her pistoning back and forth inside of her.

She screamed and cried and gasped as the orgasm rocked and shook her like never before. Her climax was massive and out of control. Her vaginal walls rippled as she tried to clamp down on the two hard cocks sliding two different ways in her body. But there was no taming the hard dicks as they brought her wildly to a multiple orgasm session and the guys laughed at her helpless awe and wonder.

Finally as they got faster both of them shuddered and came at almost the same time shooting their loads deep inside of her pussy. They laughed and pulled out causing her to tremble and shudder. Then they high fived each other and smiled as she gasped and panted in wide eyed wonder and exhaustion.

Mark nodded and pointed to her shuddering body as she stared in bewildered wonder at the ceiling while her heart and breathing worked to slow down and return to normal.

"Looks like the bitch liked her first slider eh John?"

John nodded and grinned.

"Looks that way bro!"

Ray gave them the thumbs up.

"I got it all on tape guys! Better give her a break. I want her fresh when I fuck her!"

Mark pointed to the bathroom adjoining the bedroom.

"Catch your breath. Then you better go take a bath or a shower and wash up inside and out. Ray's next bitch. Leave the bathroom door open too. When you get done cleaning up come back in here and get back into bed. Then Ray's gonna fuck you slave!"

"Y-yes M-Master!" She gasped in a small and remote voice.

She sat up slowly and then walked to the bathroom and started the tub filling as she took off her garter, stockings and shoes. The bath felt amazing and afterward she returned to the room feeling a bit more refreshed and relaxed. Ray smiled and looked at her.

Ray stood in front of where she sat on the edge of the bed and unzipped his pants. Then he freed his dick and looked into her eyes.

"You ready for this girl?"

She nodded taking his cock into her hands and smiled looking back up at him.

"Yes Master!"

And without further words she started sucking his cock as it grew bigger and harder. She'd been anticipating Ray and now it was time to experience him and see if the stories lived up to the impression she'd been given in her head?

Meanwhile downstairs Linda Braxton was straddled over coach Wagner while Owen had her sucking his cock. She looked hot in her cheerleader coaching outfit and Owen was eager to give the woman a good hard ass fucking! He watched her head bobbing on his erection as she sucked his cock. Then he glanced around the room.

The room was filled with moaning, groaning, crying, whimpering, and panting women and girls in various positions and states from being semi-clothed to fully naked. Many where cheerleaders, a few were other female students, and two were teachers. The guys fucking them were almost entirely students like himself except for the Math teacher, Mr. Herman, and the Science Teacher Professor Buckley.

Owen was surprised to see that one of the hottest cheerleaders of all, Amanda Watson, was standing alone with her hands tied behind her back and a collar around her neck. She was staring around the room in nervous curiosity as her girlfriends, her coach, and her teachers were getting fucked, getting eaten out, or giving head to one or more guys.

Then Owen saw old Professor Buckley walk up to her and clip a leash to her collar. He tugged and pointed to the stairs smiling.

"You're coming with me girl!"

Amanda hung her head and her long blonde hair fell forward as she replied and began to obey him.

"Yes sir."

As Owen watched the pair heading up the stairs he envied the old man his horny stamina. He hoped he'd still be sexually active when he got as old as the Science teacher was. Buckley had her walking in front of him and he lifted her skirt hem up to stare at her panties and ass as she walked slowly before him.

Owen smiled. Old or not, he had no doubt that Buckley was going to give her a good fucking. He looked at coach Wagner.

"After we finish here I was thinking of fucking Amanda Watson. But Professor Buckley's got her right now. How long do you think he'll be? Twenty minutes? Thirty maybe?"

Coach Wagner laughed.

"You got a lot to learn Owen. Buckley'll have that bitch to himself for the next few hours! The old man can fuck like a racehorse! But she's young and in good shape. She can take it. If you feel like doing her after that she'll be good to go. But don't count on seeing either of them again for a while Owen. Now how's about you stop playing with Linda's mouth and come tag team her ass?"

Owen nodded and Linda gasped as he moved around behind her and oiled his dick and her sphincter. Then slowly he pressed his cock into her rectum while coach Wagner laughed at her widened eyes and winked at her.

"Bet you feel the boy's cock pretty good doncha Linda you little slut?"

She moaned.

"OHHHHHH UNNNGGGGGHHHHH! Yessss M-Master!"

And then the fucking began and Linda soon added her own cries to the cacophony of women's voices as the sex party continued.

By the end of the night Owen took Barbie back to her house. He had Amanda Watson in his car too. He hadn't yet fucked her, but now as he led both women into Barbie's place he pointed to the bedroom.

"Go on girls! I've been waiting to give you both a nice fucking before I crash tonight. So let's go play ladies, shall we?"

They looked at him and replied as one.

"Yes Master." They said and he grinned.

In the bedroom he made them eat each other out in a sixty-nine position facing sideways. Then he took turns fucking one from one side while she got her clit eaten out by her female counterpart. Then he'd go around to the other side and fuck the other one the same way. After a while he pulled them both into the middle of the bed and went wild on them.

Barbie and Amanda were both amazed by Owen's energy. He hadn't captured Amanda and conquered her on his own or else it would have been the perfect day in his mind. But he had been allowed to "borrow her" from coach Wagner who had done the wicked deed to the hot cheerleading squad captain in the locker room one day.