Barbie's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But capturing and dominating Barbie was good enough for him! She was his sex slave and he planned to make sure he got good use out of her during some of his after school hours! Barbie knew it too and she resigned herself that once more she'd have another guy controlling her and making her fuck when he wanted to use her.

Story of her life. It also made her a bit concerned. At nineteen the guys dominating her were getting younger and younger. She hoped that Owen was an exception and not a trend. At least he was good in bed and had a nice dick. As he fucked her she cried out helplessly.

"Oh God! Oh my God! Oh FUCK Owen! That f-f-feeeels soooo goooood M-Massssterrrr!"

He sped up and she cried out as she started to climax. He grabbed her hair just as she came and jerked her head back as he rammed her harder still. He leaned over her while fucking her and snapped into her ear.

"Get used to it bitch! Your little ass is mine! From now on I'll be fucking your pussy a whole lot you sexy little slut!"

She cried out and screamed her orgasm as he laughed and rammed her pussy. She knew he was not lying! Barbie groaned as she realized that she would be seeing a lot of her young new master from now on. She contracted and spasmed on his cock and his dick twitched and throbbed and he grabbed her hips and pulled her hard onto his shaft holding her in place as he unleashed his cum deep into her pussy! They came together and Barbie collapsed in exhaustion.

Owen was breathing hard like her and as she saw his cock shrinking and relaxing he turned to where Amanda watched and as he lay there on his back he pointed to his dick.

"Amanda, suck me 'til I'm hard again! You bitches aren't done yet! We're just getting started!"

They looked at him and each other in disbelief. Owen smacked Amanda's butt cheek hard.

"Start sucking slave!" He demanded.

Amanda lowered her head.

"Y-yes Master." She sobbed and began giving him head as Barbie stared in shock! Apparently she'd be seeing him a lot more than she was ready for. She watched as the sexy cheerleader licked and sucked and worked on his dick. She hoped that he was spent and would stay soft. She prayed for it. Both women did. But as Amanda sucked his dick and he fingered her pussy a little his cock twitched and stirred. Both girls stared at it as if it were a living venomous snake. They were in for a wild night and a long hard time. Amanda went back to work and Barbie shook her head. She was in some deep trouble this time!