Barbie's Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ts_candi
ts_candi
17 Followers

He immediately unzipped his pants and sat down on the bed. I instinctively got off the bed, and knelt down in front of him. I took his 8-inch partially hard cock in my hand, and stroked it gently, looking into his eyes. I bent over it, and kissed the pink head softly. I looked up into his face again.

"Wet it Barbie doll, make me hard for you", the man said softly. He even knew my name, and I had no clue about who he was!

I obeyed him. I took his head into my wet mouth, and rolled my tongue around it. I then sucked softly on it, and heard a soft moan above me. Encouraged, I took more of his cock in my mouth, and began playing with it with my tongue. I could feel it growing in my mouth. I felt his hand come on my head, pushing my head deeper onto his cock. As the cock went deeper into my mouth, I began to gag on his massive meat. I relaxed my throat, as I had seen the girls in the movies do, and as I had been hypnotically taught, and my nose was soon buried in his pubic hair. I bobbed my head on his cock a few times, and then suddenly he pulled my face off his cock. I looked at him confused.

"You aren't here to suck bitch! I want more. Come here, sit down."

I went to the bed and sat down next to him. He grabbed me and made me sit on his laps, his throbbing, now 10-inch long cock between my legs, in front of me. He put one arm around my waist, pulling me close to him, and holding me tightly. The other went to my left breast, and he began to squeeze it roughly. He then tore the T-shirt off me, leaving my breasts completely exposed. He began to feverishly kiss my neck, whispering, "Oh baby, you're so hot! You're the perfect bitch, asking for it. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you're gonna remember this!" I put one arm around his neck, pulling his head closer to my neck, and I moaned, my eyes closed. He then pushed me off him roughly, and said "Strip whore!" I stood in front of him, and slowly unbuttoned my skirt, and pulled it off me, dropping it to the side. Then I slowly pulled my panties down, and delicately stepped out of it. He was sitting there meanwhile, his pants around his ankles, stroking his massive cock, looking hungrily at me. "Now come here and strip me bitch!" he commanded. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, and slid my hand into it, feeling his muscular chest, his nipples. I took his shirt off him, my breasts hanging in his face. I then knelt and helped him out of his pants.

He got up and lifted me in his arms as if I were a feather! He took me and dropped me onto the bed on my back. He jumped onto me in an animal like way, and parted my legs. He got on top of me, and began to lick and kiss my breasts. I looked up at myself, and him in the mirror above me, and was so turned on! I felt his wet manhood at my ass pussy, kissing my opening. He leaned forward, holding my breasts in his hands, and suddenly plunged his cock inside. I screamed at the pain, but he ignored me completely. He began to pump his cock inside me, slowly, steadily, until he was all inside me. Then, he began to fuck me furiously, grunting, pinching my nipples. I moaned and squirmed as I was getting fucked, enjoying the pain, and the pleasure of his cock head moving to and fro inside me, massaging my prostrate. I kept looking up at myself, at his strong back on top of me.

He fucked me for a while, as I squirmed and squeezed his cock with my shepussy muscles. Suddenly, pulled out of me, and got up. He turned me over, and said "On all fours, bitch!" I obeyed, and got on my hands and knees, my breasts hanging down. He put his cock at my shepussy, and plunged into me again. His rough hands were now at my waist, pulling me back onto his cock. I moaned, and he grunted as his cock penetrated me at every thrust, his balls slapping against mine, my breasts gently swinging to every thrust. After fucking me a bit, he got on top of me, and shifted his hands from my waist to my breasts, squeezing and fondling them as he fucked me. We went on for a while, rocking back and forth as one, his cock buried deep inside me, his hands squeezing my breasts. He pulled out of me again, after a while, and lay down on the bed, his cock erect, like a pole. I crawled to him, and put one leg on either side of him. I half stood, and gently eased his cock into me, as I sat down on it. He reached out and fondled one breast, and offered me a finger of his other hand. I let him put it in my mouth, and sucked hungrily on it, as I rocked back and forth on his cock. I gyrated round and round, his cock sending thrilling signals to my brain. We gently fucked for a long time, when he said, "Lets do it all the way baby."

I got up from him, in a sort of daze, my head full of lust and desire for his cock. He came up behind me, and pushed his cock into me, holding my breasts. He fucked me hard and fast for a short time. I could feel a sort of high coming over me. I felt a strange dizziness, a feeling I have never had before, and suddenly my body tightened, me shepussy squeezing his cock really hard. My body jerked a few times, and I experienced my first orgasm! I was feeling really dizzy with pleasure, when he screamed, "I'm cumming bitch!" and he flooded my insides with his warm thick seed. He waited till he had emptied himself inside me, then he came around, and I licked him clean, savoring his salty honey. I sucked his fast softening cock till it was absolutely clean.

He pushed me back on the bed, and walked to the foot of the bed, put on his clothes, and walked to the door, which opened to let him out. He was gone just like that! I lay on the bed feeling satisfied, blissful. I didn't care that he had left so abruptly. I lay there looking at myself in the mirror, too tired to move, smiling softly. I closed my eyes, and lay there, thinking back on how wonderful that was. When I opened my eyes, I saw Andy sitting at the edge of the bed, smiling at me.

"Its time to go home Barbie darling," she smiled at me. She helped me off the bed, downstairs to the outfit room, as I tottered unsteadily in my heels. I put on a long shirt and we got into the jeep. Once in the room, I showered, and slept.

The next day, things went on as usual, and I wondered if the previous day was a dream. That evening, Andy came into my room really excited.

"Barbie darling! You won't believe it! You've just been bought! A Turkish shipping company has bought you, outright." She blurted out.

"Bought? How?" I asked confused.

"Yesterday, when you were... playing, there were some very important people from various shipping companies, and navies behind the mirror, watching you. They just loved how slutty you are! They wanted an immediate auction, and the rest is your future! You'll be leaving this Sunday." I started crying, I didn't want to leave my home.

"But I don't want to go..."

"Darling, this is your destiny. This is what you have wanted all along, isn't it?"

"It is, but..."

"There's no but in this then. Come on, stop crying."

"Why couldn't they just take a woman to please the sailors, why me?"

"Because shipping rules state that no woman is to be on the crew of a ship. Come on Barbie doll, you'll love it! You can come visit us every time your ship comes into port. Now, the company that you are to "work" for is Aquarius Shipping. It's a commercial cargo shipping company, with lots of big cocked sailors!" She left me sobbing into my pillow.

I thought a lot about it, and decided that I would love my new life... I packed my things, and on Sunday, after a teary farewell, left for my new home, which I was soon to love more than the one I had just left.

ts_candi
ts_candi
17 Followers
12