Barbi's Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The baby's yours," she said, "we can be confident of that."

"I know," he said, looking into her eyes, "I forgive you."

They ate and then spent the rest of the night making love. While they were waiting for Carey to recover, between orgasms, she explained to him what was going on with the "gold coins" and together they plotted out their revenge.

* * * * * * * *

It was Monday morning and Barbi was getting the coffee for Mr. Bunz.

"How's my little pleasure toy doing this morning?" he asked as she handed him his coffee.

Barbi couldn't wait to get back at this man. "Just fine," she said with a little smile so she wouldn't arouse any suspicion.

She got out of the office before he could say anything else and met her husband, as they had planned, by the coffee machine just before nine.

"Here's the plan," he whispered quickly, "I've convinced Janet to meet me at the house where she had you in the saddle."

"Great," Barbi answered, "today I hope... I don't want to be groped or worse with this stupid ‘morale' officer stuff anymore."

"Mmm... that's the bad news, she can't meet until Friday for some reason."

"But Carey, you can't let them keep doing things to me all week!" she said.

"I'm sorry honey, but there's no other way. I certainly don't want any of my co-workers or worse yet Bunz, doing anything to you, but we have to play this thing out if we want to get our revenge. Friday, we'll take care of Janet and then Bunz gets his on Monday!"

"Okay, honey..." she said hesitantly, "I'll do whatever you say."

* * * * * *

It didn't take Barbi long to find out what was going to be the "norm" for the week. Just after lunch, she made her way into the copier room and was bent over putting some paper in the machine, when a catcall whistle pierced through the air.

"Oooh, boy... is this gonna be fun," he laughed.

Barbi recognized the laugh and turned around quickly, "what the hell do you want Rick?" Rick was one of the few people Barbi had despised after coming to the firm. He had always tried to make sexual advances on her and his crude comments made her face flush crimson several times a week.

Rick towered over her at 6'-4". Barbi had to admit he had a chiseled body and rugged good looks that almost any woman would swoon over, but he knew it and his cocky attitude repulsed her.

"I've been waiting storing up cum all week to drain in your pussy Barb!"

"You're disgusting Rick, go away!" she said turning around.

"Hey baby, don't look away when I'm talking with you. I already stopped by to see your little hubbie. I flipped my "coin" and told him, ‘heads I win... tails you lose.' He wasn't too happy when I told him what I was gonna do with you!"

Barbi had turned back around to face him as the coin landed back in his palm. She had a look of shock on her face.

"I can tell you know what this means," he said, "now how about lifting up that shirt of yours and letting me get a load of those fat titties." Barbi's face burned as she reached down and pulled her shirt up over her bare breasts. Her stomach stuck out with a 5-month old baby inside. All she could do was try to think about their revenge and hope the week would go by quickly.

Rick reached out and hefted her swollen breasts in his hands. "I want a picture to remember this by," he said, "turn around and lean over the copier."

Barbi did as she was told and Rick pushed her down on the screen and pushed the ‘copy' button. The machine whirred and scanned her mashed breasts, sending out two perfect circles and aureoles flattened out across the 8-1/2 x 11 inch paper.

"You can just stay like that... because I wanna take you from behind." Rick lifted her skirt up over her ass to reveal her bare bottom and pussy. Mr. Bunz had made her go without panties for the week which made her feel especially vulnerable.

"Now spread your legs a little for me," Rick said, "I've got a big, fat, cock and I need some room to work."

"Please..." Barbi whispered softly, "let's go somewhere else."

"Nah! I don't mind if anyone comes in. I'm not embarrassed about my equipment." Rick had pulled his rigid cock out of his pants and it was indeed immense. Measuring a full 12-inches, it stuck out two and a half times the length of Carey's. But it wasn't only long; it was thick, wrapped with ropy veins, and caped with a irregular shaped knobby head. Barbi glanced back briefly and got a quick peek. Her only thought was that it looked ‘angry.'

Rick grabbed his cock firmly and began rubbing the head up and down the length of Barbi's open cunt. Barbi tried to will herself not to get wet down there, but her pregnant hormones had made her pussy wetter and wetter recently. Rick grabbed her hips, lowering himself in the process and slide the length of his cock between her pussy lips, giving the effect of her sliding up and down the length of a pole. He quickly was able to coat his cock with her pussy juices and was trying to make up his mind which hole he wanted to bury himself in. ‘Hell,' he thought, ‘why not both!'

Keeping one hand on her hip, he grabbed himself firmly with the other to place the head of his cock at the entrance to her hot cunt. "Brace yourself baby, ‘cause here I come!" And, with that he plunged into Barbi's cunt, splitting her in two as his thick meat drove up in her. Barbi grunted as she felt his assault, like something was being shoved up into her stomach.

"Ahhhhhhh," she cried out, "take it easy..."

Rick's hands moved around from her hips to her belly. He pulled her swollen stomach towards him as he shoved forward into her, trying to get his entire cock up in her. He began to get the rhythm down and soon the only sounds coming from the copier room were Barbi's grunts and Rick's balls slapping against her ass, as he slammed into her time after time.

Just as Barbi was beginning to get used to his size, he pulled out, leaving a gaping hole between her legs. She didn't have time to relax; however, as he aimed the huge appendage at her asshole. Barbi wasn't expecting it and tightened up as he tried to push his oversized head in.

"No, Rick, no... not in my ass...I've only done that a few times before... you're too big!"

Rick could tell she was honestly nervous, but it made him that much more excited to fuck her in her ass. He reached down and pried her buttocks apart, then while holding it that way with one hand he held his cock firmly with the other and worked the head into her small hole. "Uuuuuhhh," Barbi groaned, "it's... it's too big," she said between gritted teeth.

Rick smiled as he got the head in and saw a few inches of his shaft slide in after it. After 5 minutes of sawing in and out of her tight sphincter, he finally had his balls resting at the entrance to her pussy. Then the process began again. Shoving in and out violently, the copier banging against the wall, as Rick tried to get as much of himself into Barbi as he could.

Barbi didn't ever get used to his size, but tried to bear down as hard as she could in hopes that it would get him to cum faster. After several minutes she could hear a change in his breathing and knew he must be close.

Finally, he couldn't hold out any longer and with a loud grunt, Rick slammed his cock into Barbi one last time and unloaded a torrent of cum into her ass. Sliding in and out a few more times coated her ass with his sperm and made it a lot easier motion. He reached up and groped her tits until he felt milk running out of them. Eventually his cock deflated enough that she could bear down and push him out of her ass. Barbi had the weird thought that ‘she was pushing his cock out of her ass like she'd be pushing a baby out of her pussy in a few more months.'

Her thoughts were interrupted by Rick, "Mmmm... that was nice baby, now how about putting your autograph on this picture of your tits so I'll have something to remember you by."

Barbi looked at him in disgust as he handed her a pen. "Put... ‘All my love, Barbi,'" he laughed. She finished signing it quickly then tried to smooth out her skirt and blouse. "Maybe we can meet again here tomorrow, see ya'," he said on the way out the door. Barbi waited a few minutes and then followed him. Her cunt and ass felt like they had been pried open and she could feel his cum swishing around inside every step she took.

* * * * * * *

That night at home, Barbi recounted the day with her husband. "Carey," she sniffled, "it was horrible. First, Rick bent me over the copier and fucked me in the ass, then..."

"Wait, wait..." Carey said, "I want you to give me all the details."

"Do I have to?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied, "I want to make a mental note of everyone we need to get back at."

Barbi started from the beginning and recalled the entire episode with Rick, then continued with three other guys at the office who had groped her and fucked her in every hole over the course of the day. Carey found himself getting hard as his wife told him about the men who had used her body. By the time she was done, he was absolutely rigid. Looking into her eyes he knew his love for her was real. "I love you," he said as he pulled her hand onto his lap and rock hard erection. Barbi smiled brightly at him, "let's see if I can help you with this little problem you seem to have." * * * * * * * * *

The story was the same every night that week. Barbi would come home and wait for Carey, then after dinner she would tell him everything that had been done to her that day. Carey admitted to her that guys were snickering and talking among themselves every time he came into a room. He was glad that it was all going to end soon.

On Thursday, the day before they were going to carry out their plans against Janet, things changed. Carey came home to find Barbi crying on the couch.

"What's wrong honey?" he asked while putting his arm around her.

"It was awful... just awful, the things she made me do," she sobbed, hiding her face in his chest.

He waited a few moments, caressing her hair, then said, "maybe you should tell me about it."

Carey held her as she turned her head slightly so she could speak. As Barbi told it, Janet had come up to her desk just after lunch and dropped her gold coin onto her desk. Barbi didn't know how to react. She thought the gold coins were just for guys. Janet had laughed at that and told her that she had to do whatever she wanted. To begin with she had her get down on her knees and lean forward with her elbows on a chair. Then Janet brought out some duck tape and taped her forearms and hands to the chair. That done, Janet began to slowly take off Barbi's clothes until she was naked. Mr. Bunz had forbid her to wear underclothes, so there she was tits dangling down in front of her, tied to a chair and her pussy sticking out for all who passed by to see.

Barbi was begging Janet to cover her up, but Janet just sneered and said it was only the beginning. Janet reached around and began rubbing Barbi's sensitive nipples and then rolling them between her fingers until she began to moan. Then she reached behind her and lightly ran her fingers in and around the fur between her legs. As much as she hated it, Barbi's body was reacting and her pussy started getting moist. It was then that she heard voices.

Swinging her head around she saw several of the other secretaries' come into the room. They sat down in chairs that Janet had provided until all six were full. "Take a close look girls, she how wet she is?" Janet announced. Barbi moaned as Janet continued to diddle her clit and tug on her nipples.

"Oooh... don't stop," Barbi cried out when Janet pulled her hands away.

"See what a slut she is girls. I told you so. She's a nymphomaniac."

Janet brought her manipulative fingers back and continued teasing her mercifulessly. She ran her fingers up and down her slit, while never putting them in. She rubbed her hard nipples lightly with the palms of her hand to continue the teasing.

Barbi moved her ass up and down trying to get Janet's fingers in her cunt. "Oooh... stop teasing me, I've gotta cum!" Barbi squealed.

"Should I let her cum girls?"

Everyone shouted ‘yes,' and Janet plunged several fingers into Barbi's open, wet cunt, causing her to groan and push back against her. After running them in and out a few times, Barbi's body began to shake as she had her first orgasm.

The girls all clapped, but it was far from over. "Who wants to milk this slut cow?" Janet asked. "Here, step around in front, lean over, grab one of her tits and start yanking down." Janet had brought a plastic bucket to work and stuck in on the floor beneath Barbi. Each girl took a turn, grabbing one of her swollen nipples and tugging down hard, while squeezing at the same time. Milk spayed out and the girls all screamed and laughed as they had their fun at Barbi's expense. "Okay, now two of you squeeze her breasts while the others continue tugging on her nipples." For the next 30 minutes the girls abused Barbi's breasts, so that by the time they were done her tits were drained and her nipples were sore and extended.

"Enough of that," Janet said, "what did everyone bring from home to share with Barbi today?"

Barbi didn't know where Janet was going with that question, but she wasn't anxious to find out. "Remember, what's the one thing you've always wanted to see go in a pussy, but never tried yourself?"

One of the girls pulled a cucumber out of a paper bag. "Ordinary..." Janet announced, "but we'll start with it anyway."

Janet had the girl come over and while she played with Barbi's pussy to get her nice and wet, she instructed the girl on how to insert it. The dark green vegetable was a good 8-inches long and thicker than any cock that had been in Barbi's pussy before. Janet spread her lips wide as the girl slowly twisted the cucumber in a clockwise motion as she inserted it into her dripping cunt.

"Ahhhhh..." Barbi moaned as her cunt stretched to accommodate the large intrusion. It wasn't long though until her body was used to it and she was pushing back into the cucumber as the girl plunged it in and out of her pussy.

Barbi continued telling the story to Carey in great detail. Carey couldn't believe what he was hearing, while his cock strained at a full-erection in his pants.

For the next several hours, the girls took turns sticking an old-fashioned coke bottle, a broom handle, the end of a hair dryer, and finally a phone receiver into her gaping cunt. When Barbi thought it was all over, she had expressed about a half-gallon of milk and cum over a dozen times. It was then that Janet announced it was her turn.

The first thing Barbi heard, were the gasps. "I know you've all thought I was a man at heart," Janet said, "well, for a few minutes, I'm going to be one." Janet stepped around in front of Barbi and she came face to face with the biggest, blackest dildo she had ever seen. "Why don't you get this monster a little wet before I shove it up your cunt, bimbo."

Barbi stopped after that...

"What happened next?" Carey asked.

"It was so terrible..." she hesitated, "it... it seemed to go on forever. She just kept shoving the huge thing into me, over and over. I've never felt so full of anything in my life. I just wanted to get it out of me. I'm so sore..." her voice trailed off.

Carey hugged his wife; not wanting her to notice how hard his cock was from the retelling of her day. "That's okay, honey, you don't have to go on any more. We'll get our revenge tomorrow. Why don't you just go and get some rest now." He helped his young wife up and slowly walked her to their bed and laid her down. It was going to be a long day tomorrow.

* * * * * * * *

Carey couldn't believe his luck. Everything had gone so smoothly. He had convinced Janet to meet him at the house where she had milked his wife so they could have an afternoon sex-romp, and she had gone along with it unsuspectingly.

As they finished getting there clothes off, Carey looked at the saddle there in the room with them and asked, "can you show me how that thing worked?"

Proud of her invention, Janet didn't hesitate, "Sure... I just had your wife get up here like this," she said as she straddled the saddle, "and then I'd have her lean forward to connect the milk extractors..."

She leaned forward slightly, but before she could say another word, Barbi came out of the back room and shoved her down hard. Then Carey ran over and slid the belt up and over her, locking it in place on the other side. Janet was caught in her own contraption.

"What the hell's going on!" Janet yelled, the veins in her neck bulging.

"You're fucked, that's what," Barbi said.

Carey continued, "now I'll get to see a live example of how this thing works."

Barbi walked around and picked up the milk extractors, connecting them to each of Janet's smaller breasts.

"You can't do this to me," Janet said, "I don't have any milk. There won't be anything to suction out."

"Oh, I we'll see about that," Barbi laughed, "I'm sure by the time we get back tomorrow morning, something will have to have come out of those little tits of yours."

"No, please... don't... don't do this tooooo meeeeeeee" Janet yelled as the machine kicked on and the suction pull began tugging on her tits.

"That's not all you're going to get, Janet. I'm hooking up the king-size dildo on the saddle as well. Don't worry though, I'll coat it with lot's of Vaseline for you." Barbi turned the saddle dildo on and winced as she watched the fat thing drill its way into Janet's tight cunt. At first it didn't seem to her that there was any way something that big would fit into a slit that small, but she was amazed at how much it stretched to get it in.

"We'll check on you tomorrow morning," Barbi yelled over the humming of the machines and Janet's groans of pain and pleasure.

* * * * * * * *

The next day wasn't a pretty sight. Carey insisted on going in first because they weren't quite sure what they were going to see. Janet was asleep or passed out and didn't wake up when they shut off the machines. Janet's breasts which were previously firm and a "B" cup looked distended and flabby. Her nipples had been pulled out about four inches and caused the outside half of her breast to look limp and floppy. They walked around to the back of the saddle and Barbi gasped. After 12 continuous hours, Janet's cunt had gone from a tight, narrow slit, to a yawning "O" that looked like you could shove a baseball into without it touching the sides.

"Wow!" was all Barbi could say.

"She won't feel anyone fucking her for a month. I hope she's learned her lesson," Carey said, "let's unhook her and then get out of here. We still have Bunz to take care of Monday morning."

* * * * * * * *

Monday morning seemed to come just like any other. It was 8:30 and Barbi was bringing the first cup of coffee for the day into Mr. Bunz.

"Good morning sir," she said as she set the coffee on his desk and turned quickly to walk out.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going," Mr. Bunz quipped.

"Uhh... what do you mean, sir," she replied.

"What?" he asked, perplexed, "get over here, I have a package for you to unwrap," he said patting his crotch.

"Mr. Bunz! I never..." Barbi said in shocked surprise.

Mr. Bunz didn't know what to think. ‘Is this the same slut I've been banging for a month?' he thought.

Barbi slowly approached his desk and whispered softly, "I'm playing hard to get this morning," and then gave a subtle wink.

A smile crept across his face as he thought, ‘what the hell, if the gal wants to add a little spice to the sex, I'm game.' Slowly he stood up and came around the front of his desk so he was right in front of her.

"You've been a bad girl by not obeying me this morning Barbi. I want you to lean forward and put your hands on my desk."