Barbi's Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Mr. Bunz, I'm sorry... don't make me do this!"

His dick started getting hard as he got into her play-acting. "Put your hands on the desk right now young lady or your fired."

Barbi hesitated, then said, "Please don't hurt me Mr. Bunz... I need my job. I'm having a baby soon." Then she leaned forward and put her hands on the desk.

Mr. Bunz lifted her short mini-skirt to reveal her fantastic ass covered in white, cotton, panties.

"I thought I told you not to wear underpants or a bra," Mr. Bunz said sternly.

Barbi's voice quivered, "Sir? I thought you were just joking. I'm a married woman you know."

Mr. Bunz grabbed the band of her underwear and pulled them down around her ankles. "Now step out of them and spread your legs."

Barbi did as she was told. "Please sir," she cried out, "I'm married and pregnant. Don't make me do this."

Mr. Bunz unzipped his pants and pulled out his stiff, ten-inch cock and began rubbing it across her ass. "Not only am I going to fuck your pregnant pussy," he sneered, "I'm going to make sure you enjoy it. As far as you being married, this one isn't mine, but maybe the next one will be!"

Holding his cock with one hand, he positioned it at the entrance to her cunt, then grabbed both of her hips and plunged in with one mighty thrust.

"Ahhhhhh... that hurts," Barbi cried, "please stop Mr. Bunz, this isn't right!"

"Arch that ass of yours and you'll enjoy it more," he hissed. "I'm gonna fuck you just like all the other bimbos that work in this office!"

Barbi let him thrust into her a few more times and even arched her ass like he asked. Then, when he pulled out as far as he could to plunge back into her again, she abruptly twisted around and he came completely out of her.

"What the fuck are you doing bitch!" he said in irritation.

"I can't have sex with you Mr. Bunz. I'm a married woman." Mr. Bunz didn't know what to do. "Where the hell is she going with this game?' he wondered. He looked into her face and Barbi mouthed, "blow job" to him.

"Fine," he said, "then how about a Bill Clinton? We won't have sex, I'll just sit down in my chair right here and you can get on your knees and suck me off."

"Mr. Bunz, do... do I really have to do this? I don't want to lose my job, but I've never done something like that before... not even with my husband."

"If you don't get on your knees right now and start sucking my dick, then you can go pack up your things and collect your last paycheck on the way out."

Barbi reluctantly got on her knees and slipped her mouth over the fat cock that was still sticking straight up in the air. She could taste the sweetness of her juices around it as she took more and more of him into her mouth. Bunz leaned back in his leather chair as Barbi sucked his cock into her throat and reached up to play with his big balls. Mr. Bunz began to moan and Barbi could tell by the way he was thrusting into her mouth that he was going to cum at any moment. Just as he finished uttering, "I'm almost there," she grabbed his balls firmly and pulled her mouth off his cock with a ‘pop!'

Mr. Bunz's head jerked up at he yelled out in pain, "Aaaaaaaaaaawwwww!"

That was the cue for Carey as he burst through the door to confront Mr. Bunz. "You've had your last fling in the office Bunz," he said firmly, "this time you're the one who's fucked!" He walked over to the corner of the room, behind a plant, and took a tape out of a video camera he had hidden earlier.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Carey," Mr. Bunz shouted, when Carey didn't respond he continued, "you're fired!"

Carey held up the cassette and said, "would you care to guess what's on this video cassette? That's right, it's you fucking your pregnant secretary as she's begging you to stop. I'm sure the State Bar will love hearing you tell her she's fired if she doesn't blow you."

For the first time in his life, Bunz was at a loss for words, but it didn't last long. "Now be reasonable Carey, we can work out a deal... can't we?"

"Sure we can Bunz, why don't we start with you standing up, turning around and resting your forearms on the armrests of your chair."

The President of the firm did as he was told, ‘I'll go along for the time being until I figure out a way out of this,' he thought. Resting his arms awkwardly on the armrests of his chair, he was a little self-conscious of his still erect dick and balls hanging out of his pants. Barbi quickly came over to him and began wrapping duck tape around his arms, fixing him to the chair.

"Now step out of your pants," Carey commanded. Bunz did as he was told. "Now spread your legs."

As he did so, Barbi reached between them and fondled his large sac and balls hanging down between his legs. "Very impressive," Barbi commented.

"Have you enjoyed fucking my wife the past few months Bunz?" Carey asked.

"Sure," Mr. Bunz smirked, "she's a good fuck."

"Great... then I'm sure you're going to enjoy the next few minutes."

Barbi continued fondling his balls then reached around to jack him off until he was fully erect. It wasn't long until Bunz began to moan and Barbi pulled her hands away.

Before Mr. Bunz could protest, the load slap of a ruler hitting his balls filled the air, "whaaaack!"

It was quickly followed by Bunz's scream, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The intercom turned on, "Mr. Bunz? Are you okay? Do you need any help?" A sweet sounding secretary said.

"Tell her no and that she'll probably hear more screams, but ignore them," Carey whispered.

Bunz gritted his teeth and complied, tears flowing down his cheeks. His dick had gone limp and his balls had tried to retreat up into his body. Barbi reached up between his legs again to rub them and then scooted between his legs to take his flaccid cock into her mouth.

"Hey Bunz!" Carey said, "I suggest you don't get another hard-on with my wife or I'm gonna have to slap your balls again."

Bunz could do nothing but wince as Barbi sucked his cock to a full erection. She slid her mouth off with a loud pop and smiled up at him, "oooh... it's such a big one Mr. Bunz. Is this what you've been putting in my pussy?"

"Whaaaaaack!!"

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

Carey and Barbi continued their torture of Bunz's balls until they were black and blue from the abuse of Carey's ruler and swollen from not being allowed to release their sperm.

"Now it's your turn to have a little fun, honey," Carey said.

Bunz was delirious, his head hanging down in defeat. He couldn't see what was going on behind him, but his ears perked when he heard Barbi say, "it's the same one that Janet used on me."

"Wha... what's that?" Mr. Bunz asked nervously.

Carey spoke up laughing, "Remember when I said you were fucked? Well you are and my baby's the one who's going to give it to you."

Bunz felt something sliding up and down the crack of his ass. "What are you doing?" he cried out.

Barbi reached between his legs and fondled his balls again. "Oh, I think you're going to like this Mr. Bunz. I never asked you, but do you have a virgin asshole?" Barbi had strapped on the same huge dildo that Janet had used on her only a few days earlier, lathered it up with Vaseline and had positioned it at the entrance to his tight sphincter.

"Barbi... please," he begged, "I've never had anything in their before... don't do this to me!"

"I'm just turning the table Mr. Bunz. You've fucked me in my pussy, ass, and mouth. Turnabout is fair, isn't it?"

Bunz did his best to clench his ass cheeks together, but when Barbi tugged down hard on his balls he gave in and she drove forward with the black dildo into his ass.

"Awwwwww, shit... that hurts," Bunz cried out.

Barbi smiled as she continued pushing the huge dildo all the way into his ass. "This dildo's just a little bigger than your dick, Bunz, so this is how it feels every time you fuck some woman in the ass! Now get ready to see how the fucking feels!"

Barbi pulled all the way out then grabbed his waist and began driving in and out of his ass with the dildo the same way he had fucked her in the past. She continued at a blistering pace for about 10-minutes until it was going in and out without much resistance.

After pulling out and removing the strap-on, Barbi jammed the dildo back in his ass and taped it in place with the duck-tape. Then she reached between his legs and felt his balls. "My oh my," she said, "these things feel so full. Would you like to cum?" she asked.

"Please," Mr. Bunz said.

She rubbed them softly and licked up and down the underside of his shaft until his dick was once again purplish and hard.

"Oh yes... that's it... I'm almost there," he said. Barbi waited just a few more seconds then clenched down hard on his balls.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" he screamed, his cock instantly going limp as Barbi continued squeezing harder and harder on his balls. Bunz just continued moaning.

"Maybe you can cum some other time Bunz, it was nice working for you.... NOT!" Barbi said as she walked over to her husband.

"By the way Bunz... you can't fire me, I quit," Carey said, taking his wife's arm and turning to leave with the videotape in hand. "I'm sending this to the State Bar, the Local Bar, and every other agency I can think of that would be concerned about your womanizing, Bunz. Face it, you're finished."

* * * * * * * * *

Carey and Barbi had a baby boy, Carl, who looked a lot like Carey everywhere but in the penis department. There he looked overly large, like Mr. Bunz. The two of them moved to another city not too far away and Carey set up his own law practice with Barbi acting as his part-time secretary.

Janet ended up having to have a boob job to fill in the excess skin that was created from the milk extractor tugging on her tits for so long. She gave up trying to work as a legal assistance and took a night job as a stripper.

Mr. Bunz was disbarred forced to look for work elsewhere. He is currently in sex therapy because he can't get an erection without a dildo being stuck in his ass.