Barb's Weight Loss Program Ch. 01

Story Info
Barb gets whipped into shape with a spanking program.
2.8k words
4.36
67k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers

I never thought things would have turned out this way but they did. Well, let me start from the beginning, or near the beginning. You see I am a nice guy, I like spanking and bondage and some humiliation, both giving and receiving. I was lucky enough to have met a girl who like most of the same things, but I never knew she liked it as much as she did until last weekend.

It all started with her birthday a few years ago. I knew I wanted to bring spanking into our relationship and I thought the easiest way would be to spank her on her birthday and see how she reacted. Much to our pleasure we both liked it, quite a bit. We were both nude and when she saw how hard my cock was even before the spanking she knew I liked it a lot, but I was surprised by how much she liked it and how hot she got. After her birthday spanking we screwed ourselves silly, promising to each other that we would not reserve this treat for just birthdays.

When my birthday came around just a month later we were in a bit of a routine where we would begin with me spanking her and then a little mutual oral sex and then finally I would slip my cock deep inside her, usually from behind. Now with this being my birthday, I thought she would want to return the favor I gave her by spanking me, but instead said she would do anything for me for my birthday.

So she got 50 swats on her bare ass and then she sucked me off, swallowing all my hot cum into her sexy mouth. Then I had her suck me until I got hard again so I could slide in her pussy. I started by fingering her pussy while she sucked on my cock. She was very hot and wet from her spanking and it was very easy for me to slip two or three fingers deep inside her. She liked me to put as many fingers in her pussy as possible and when she was really hot I could fit four fingers deep inside her. She wasn't that hot yet but she was good and juicy. Once I was nice and hard I pulled my fingers from her wet sex and licked them clean. Then I told her to get up on her hands and knees, doggy style so I could take her from behind.

I told her I wanted to have every hole she had for my birthday. Sliding my cock in her very wet sex I filled her with my cock and pressed my groin against her hot red ass. Pumping slowly in and out I could feel her squeeze her pussy tight on my cock as I teased her. I pumped slow and then fast getting her hotter and hotter.

Pulling out after about five minutes I told her to get ready. She knew what to expect. I slipped my three fingers deep in her pussy and got them as wet as I could and then pressed them against her asshole lubing it up for my cock. I then slipped my cock back in her pussy to get it nice and wet and then I pulled out and pushed my head against her ass, slow and steady. With a little moan she relaxed her ass and my cock popped in her ass. Pumping back and forth I began reaming her nice and slow. I found this a great position for even more spanking as I could slowly fuck her pussy or ass and spank her at the same time. I started spanking her as I slid in her ass. With each swat she moaned and pushed back on my cock. She also started fingering her pussy as I spanked her...

I came again in her ass with a great moan myself a few minutes later. It was one of the best birthdays I can remember. Now all this is a leading to what happened the last few months and this past weekend in particular. So we began our little spanking sessions as a form of foreplay, then I began to use them when she was being particularly bitchy or had done something bad or just about anything, sometimes we would have sex sometime not. Our relationship slowly evolved into a very hot b&d relationship.

We were both very happy with this new area we were exploring. Well she has always been a full figured girl, with a nice fat bottom just the way I like em. I was happy with her figure, but she wasn't. So she wanted to go on a diet and join a health spa, and spend a lot of money. Well I had a better idea, I told her I would help her diet and the way I would help is I would monitor her weight and punish her with spankings if she got off her weight program.

It worked out great, she worked at a hospital where she got into a program that was monitored and safe and I got to help her with her progress. The only problem was she wasn't losing the weight like we both thought she should. We were talking about it and she finally confessed that she was cheating while she was working at the hospital.

That gave me an idea, I suggested that she get someone at work to help monitor her progress. I told her that I was interested in bringing in another person to help with her punishment. We had talked about a three some and she liked the idea of another cock to suck on. I asked what she thought about serving another women instead of another man. She said she wasn't sure but was willing to try it. We talked some more and the more we talked the more it seemed that she actually wanted to submit to woman and not a man because she mentioned one her friends from the nursing class last year as a possible Mistress twice.

My cock got very hard at the thought of her submitting to her friend Chris and/or myself submitting to Chris as well (my submissive side was getting a little restless). She agreed that it sounded good to her and after suitable warming her bottom that night I told her to set up a dinner meeting with Chris the next night.

By this time we had gotten pretty comfortable with our roles and I was pushing Barb's limits as I trained her. She wasn't very self-confident when we first started going out but as she continued to submit she learned that she could please me and that gave her more self confidence both in and out of the bedroom. It had the converse effect that she could get over confident and even bossy or bitchy at though. This I was not aware of, at least not then. I never knew how bitchy she could be until our dinner meeting with Chris.

Dinner was a casual affair at a local watering hole where we grabbed some munchies over drinks and chatter. Barb had not really told Chris what she had in mind other than Barb wanted her to help out with her weight loss program. I took a chance while Barb was in the bathroom to test the water and see how Chris might like the idea.

I told Chris that Barb and I had a fairly special relationship and that when Barb was bad that I spanked her, and if she was really bad I tied her and then spanked her. Chris was curious and direct. She wondered how she fit in and I told her that Barb needed some help/correction at work so she wouldn't snack between her meals. I asked her point blank if she would be willing to spank Barb if she caught Barb sneaking a snack. Chris listened very closely, I was having a hard time telling what she was thinking. Just as Barb was coming back from the restroom she spoke up. Looking at Barb as she sat down she said,

"Yes I will help Barb 'toe the line' Jack. But I have to have her written consent that she was asking for me to help her and that she will do as I say. I don't want to get into trouble."

The tone in her voice let us both know that she was going to enjoy her new role. My cock got hard at the thought. Barb's eyes got fairly large as she saw her new Mistress laying down the law to her. I could see Barb's nipples harden under her light blouse and I knew she was getting excited at the thought.

"Yes, I'll sign the form or whatever you want.", she whispered.

It seemed Barb was eager to have someone else to submit to. Little did we know what all Chris had in mind.

"Great, do we want to start tonight?" Chris asked with a wicked smile.

"Sounds good to me! Let's go back to my place." I piped up with a grin and a wink. Barb gulped down the rest of her drink and said, "Sounds good to me too."

We quickly headed back to my apartment where I had the various leather toys and marital aids. As we got inside Chris surveyed the scene. She said she wanted Barb's consent before things got to far and I offered to video tape Barb 'submitting' to Chris instead of writing it. Chris liked the idea.

Getting out the camera and some lights I had Barb get out the toys. Chris sat down and watched us work and it seemed like she was really getting into her role. While she and Barb waited for me to finish with the gear she had Barb tell her what she had to do for me. Barb was a little nervous but started to tell her what I usually had her do.

"Well when I am bad Jack has me take off my cloths and then he spanks me." She started.

"Describe it for me, in detail." Chris said.

"Jack makes me bend over his knee when he spanks me. I have to strip entirely and bend over his knee. He usually sits on the couch or chair and I bend over his lap."

"Do you like to be spanked?" Chris asked.

"Yes and know, I like to please Jack and I know how much he likes to spank me, and I know how much I like the feeling he gives me when we make love afterward." She said.

"Does he make you do anything else?" Chris asked.

"Yes, he makes me suck his cock a lot, and I have to kiss his feet sometimes too. If I am really bad he uses a belt or a shoe on my ass also."

Barb was getting excited talking about how the various punishments we have played with. I could see her nipples nice and hard now as well as a flush in her cheeks. I was finished hooking up the camera and lights now and was setting up the area for a little R&R. I pulled out some leather cuffs for Barb and a leather slapper and the wooden paddle we use as well as a butt plug and a dildo. I was wondering what sort of things Chris would be interested in playing with. I turned to Chris and told her we were ready to go.

"Ok then, let's all stand in front of the camera and begin. First I want Barb to state her name and the fact that she is begging me to help her in anyway I deem fit and that she does not hold me liable for anything. She also promises not to sue and that she is to be my Slave. If she ever wants me to stop she is to say Banana. Isn't that correct Jack?"

"Correct", I said as I began to wonder just what she had in mind for Barb. Barb then proceeded to face the music so to speak and pledge her submission to Chris. Chris then said to me. "Jack I want you to say the same thing. Is that clear?" Then she added with a little wicked grin, "I'm leaving if you don't agree."

Aware that this was really what it would take I agreed and repeated the same thing for the camera adding,

"Both Barb and I pledge our submission to Mistress Chris." "Very good Slave, now since I don't have a *lot* of experience with this yet I will allow you to assist me in Barb's first punishment. I saw her eat two candy bars after lunch today so I know she is in need of some reminding, she also has been a bit of a bitch at work lately so she will get her little ass reminded just who is in charge tonight. As a matter of fact why don't both of you strip naked and let's give Barb this little collar to wear for the time being."

Saying that she pulled one of the dog collars out of the toy box and handed it to Barb. We both looked at each other and then Chris snapped,

"What are you two waiting for? Strip!"

Not waiting for us to respond she pulled out the short handled cat and smack my jean covered ass and then Barbs. The sting was enough to get my cock jumping in my pants and prompt me to quickly shed my cloths. Barb wasn't wasting much time either. I watched out of the corner of my eye while Chris continued to pull out toys for the evening.

Once we were both naked Chris had us kneel on the carpet with our heads down. It was very humiliating to be completely nude before Chris because she still had her street cloths on and both Barb and I was basically helpless before her. My cock was hard as a rock and pointing to the sky. Chris noticed this and playfully tapped it with her new found crop. She delighted in watching my cock bounce back from the sharp swats she was administering as well as the power she was able to exert over the two of us.

"Good little slaves, now the first thing I want to see is how red Barb's big butt can get from this crop, or do you use something else John?"

"I use either my hand or the belt Mistress, I have not used the crop on her ass, only her breasts." I replied, lying about the tit torture.

"Is this true Barb, did your *former* (and she emphasized the word former with another smack on my cock) master use the crop on your breasts only?" She asked as she then began smacking Barb's fleshy tits with the crop.

"No Mistress!" Barb replied sharply as Chris continued to smack her breasts harder. "My *former* master (and she looked my in the eye on the word former) never used the crop on me, he bought it but never used it."

She twisted a bit as Chris continued to smack just her nipples now. Both her breasts were turning a rosy red from the constant sharp smacks and her nipples were very hard. She was biting her lip in a way I new meant she wanted to finger her pussy. I could imagine just how wet she was.

"Hmmm seems to me that John here likes to lie. Well, we will see about that later, won't we Barb." She smiled at Barb at this and then smacked my chest with the crop. The red streak was just appearing on my chest as she then threw our leather cuffs at Barb's feet and said:

"Put this on slave and then bend over the back of that chair. John, sit in the chair in the other corner and cuff yourself to it while I work Barb over. I don't want you playing with yourself while I am punishing Barb."

She threw down two pairs of handcuffs and pointed to the office chair in the corner of the room. I picked them up and got up to walk over to the chair. I could see the head of my cock leaking and knew that it might be awhile before I got to cum tonight. I picked up the cuffs and headed to the chair. I could hear Chris hooking up Barb to the chair I could only imagine what else was going to happen tonight.

************

This is the end of Part 1.

If there is enough interest I will post more of this.

Let me know. Regards,

John

OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers