Coach's New Plaything

Story Info
Coach Jones steals the team captain's girl and trains her.
13.2k words
4.53
13.3k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
816 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen. (BDSM, kink, anal, toys, whips, whipping, reluctant consent)

The actions of all parties in this story are ultimately consensual.

The idea behind this story was provided to me as a fantasy by a friend and with her input, this is the product. I did not originally intend to publish this, but it turned out pretty well, in my opinion, and now I present it to you.

THE COACH'S NEW PLAYTHING

"So young and beautiful," I think as I look her over while she lay in my bed.

Sheena is such a peaceful and innocent looking thing as she sleeps on my bed in nothing but one of my old sleeveless shirts. She is on her stomach with one knee bent. The shirt had risen over her ass, and I can see a hint of the butt plug nestled snugly between her cheeks. Her large tits are barely contained under the material. Her eyes are covered slightly by her long, brown hair and I could see her mouth open just slightly. My cock lurches in my pants as I watched her and thought about the events that led her into my life.

***

It was about a year ago. Football season had just started, and I was coaching the local college's team again. I left the high school lead and began a planned transition to NCAA coaching. The local community college had a triple A team for athletes to develop their academics before accepting scholarships to NCAA colleges. It was just the move I needed since I knew that our games would host many coaches and university leadership. I had grown to enjoy coaching there and enjoyed the enthusiasm of the players.

The typical stay for the athletes was two years so, knowing my players as I preferred wasn't an option. I latched on to a few of them as they stood out favorably among the crowd. For everyone else, it was a two to four year school, depending on their selected program.

I knew my team captain, Andy, had gotten himself a girlfriend over the summer. He was in his last year, good looking, and popular, so I wasn't too surprised. I didn't know Andy's taste in women, but I was taken aback when my eyes set on her for the first time. I knew her to be a freshman and I'd never seen a freshman look so mature. Obviously she was a grown woman by law but she carried herself much better than the typical freshmen women.

She was just over five feet tall. Her hair was long and dark. It was styled in a way that suggested she spent a decent amount of time each morning prepping for her day. She had large, dark brown eyes that make a person feel special when she looked at them. She appeared reserved and quiet that first time I saw her with him. Something didn't sit right with me, though. Andy could have any girl he wanted but he picked her. He overlooked the boisterous ones and chose the quiet new girl and I was baffled by his choice to say the least.

I saw her around a lot during our football practices. While other girlfriends would stand at the sidelines cheering their man on, she sat in the bleachers with her nose in a book or staring off into the unknown. I didn't mind. She was great eye candy. I'm sure it was Andy that made her wear tank tops with no bras, probably just to show her off to the rest of the team. I wasn't meant to hear it, but I knew the team often joked about taking their turn with her. I waited for Andy to protect his girlfriend's image and shut that type of talk down, but he never did. Sometimes, he encouraged it by telling them stories of things they had done together. They all wanted her. Secretly, I wanted Sheena, too.

I had been coaching for a long time and I have even fucked my share of the new girls. Sheena, however, was different. Typically, I would think she was with Andy to establish her position among the girls in her class, but she wasn't that way. I felt like she was either there out of an obligation of some sort or because she decided there was nothing better that she could be doing. I also considered the option that she was a whole different person in private and that was why she was with him. Images of her being a rancid little tramp behind closed doors invaded my mind. Sex could be her one true passion and she found a suitable fuckboy to fill that spot in her life. I thought many things about her, but reserved judgement for another time.

I also felt a little sorry for her. Andy was an asshole and could be very controlling. I didn't think Sheena was in any danger, but I saw her innocence and wished she had not crossed paths with him. She deserved something better. The problem was that I didn't know what that was in her world. Maybe she thought she hit the jackpot with him. Regardless of why she was with him. I kept my eye on them both as often as I could. In hindsight, I knew it was just to find a way in for myself.

One afternoon after practice I was putting away some equipment and I heard some commotion behind the storage shed at the edge of the property. It was a larger than average building backed up to the forest that filled that end of the football field. I quietly made my way to the back of the shed and peered through the window.

"Not here, please," I heard a voice whisper.

It was Sheena. Andy was behind her pulling down her yoga pants and pushing her up against a tree.

"I don't want it this way," she begged. "Please!"

Her tone didn't match her words. She gave minimal effort to stop him from fucking her. She wrapped her arms around the tree and resigned herself to whatever he wanted to do. It was a hot scene to take in. I especially enjoyed seeing her thick thighs and nice, round ass. Internally, I cheered Andy on and coached him through it.

"Show me her tits," I thought.

"Spread your legs, bitch," Andy said as he raised her tank top, exposing her large tits. I watched as he pinched and twisted her nipples. She no longer resisted but cried out in pain.

"Shut up, I know you want it."

It was like watching a bad porn movie. Andy was stupidly aggressive, and she was passive about every move he took, only using words to try and change his mind. I thought it might have been a legitimate rape I was watching but something about how she was handling it made me think she truly wanted to be treated that way. Him calling her a bitch didn't sit well with me, either. It kept me torn on the inside about what was taking place. She either secretly enjoyed being treated that way or she was too weak willed to do anything of substance about it. I decided to wait and observe the young couple a while longer before taking any action.

Seeing her exposed tits and firm ass had my cock twitching in my shorts. I pulled out my dick and started stroking it as I watched the scene unfold in front of me. Andy spit on his dick and thrusted it into Sheena. He wasn't impressively equipped. I nearly laughed out loud. He used big words to control her but then pulled out substandard equipment. I watched his cock slip inside her and immediately noticed she didn't respond much to his penetration. She was keeping me on edge with her behavior. I was intrigued and wanted to know more about her. I wanted to be the one standing behind her just then.

He continued fucking her and kept kneading her breasts in his hands. Sheena just stood there, bent over, taking it. I imagined that it was me fucking her, knowing how much my big black dick would really fill her up. His hands gripped her hips, and I watched her ass ripple each time he slammed back into her.

"She needs a real dick," I thought.

I was nearly convinced she was a little sex kitten and was simply using him until she found something or someone better.

After a few short minutes, he turned her around and pushed her onto her knees.

"Open up, and you better swallow it," He groaned.

I rolled my eyes at his continued shitty dialog.

"This can't be real," I thought. "He's got to have some porno he watches over and over and thinks that's how it works."

I dismissed him entirely, focusing my eyes on her. It was a sight to behold, for sure. Sheena was on her knees, fully exposed. Her leggings were bunched around her thighs while her shirt was nestled snugly above her bare tits. She slightly opened her mouth in reluctance then closed it as she looked up at him. After a moment, she opened her mouth wide for him. She looked completely indifferent to everything that was happening. Andy slammed his dick as far into her mouth as he could and came into her throat. She knew what she was doing. She'd done that many times before. A young girl such as herself shouldn't know how to take a cock into her throat like that while simultaneously swallowing a load without effort. Andy kept a hand on her head as he steadied himself.

I stifled a groan as I shot my own load into the corner of the shed. Watching that girl take a load in her throat after being fucked just did it for me. What put me over the edge was imagining her on her knees in front of me. Instead of being emotionally indifferent, she smiled and begged me for her treat. I finished cumming and restored my previous appearance as I watched the young couple finish their little session.

Andy was holding his cock out for her and pointing to it. I couldn't make out what he was saying or if he was saying anything at all. She leaned forward and took him back in her mouth. She was cleaning his cock for him. I watched her lick the entire length from base to tip and back again. She was skilled and I wanted in on it. No, I wanted him out of the picture entirely and I knew exactly how I could do it.

I looked around the shed and picked up a random item as if I was putting it away and caught them. I made my way outside and around the shed.

"What the hell are you two doing here!?" I yelled.

"Oh, shit," Andy said, "Uh, sorry Coach Jones, we were just having some fun."

He was frantically trying to shove his cock into his pants. I got one good look at Sheena's body up close before she realized what was happening and scrambled to fix her clothes and wipe her face. Before I was able to tell them to get the fuck home, Andy had already run off, and left her standing there in shock. She stood disheveled in her appearance. Once the initial shock of being caught began to wane, she looked around in a panic and realized her chicken shit boyfriend had abandoned her.

"Oh, he's a tough guy alright," I thought. "He could never protect her."

"Are you alright?" I asked as I reached up and wiped a tear away.

She flinched but then gave me a quick nod and looked down.

"I can open the locker room and you can get yourself cleaned up."

"I'm fine, Coach," she whispered and hurried off.

I watched her run away from me. It seemed she wasn't too worried about getting in trouble, but her reserved nature and shy personality probably drove her to flee the scene.

When I got back to my office, I locked the door and took out my cock again. It was still semi-hard, and I jerked off again as I thought about getting Sheena naked and on top of my desk. I wanted her legs up on my shoulders, my hands cupping her tits, and my dick sliding in and out of her little, wet pussy. I thought about all the ways I could have wanted her to react to my cock being inside her. I was developing a plan on how to get her to be mine. She had the skill I wanted in a woman. I just needed to train her.

I snatched up a small towel and shot my load into it. In my post-nut clarity, I decided I would find a way to get my hands on her. She was a natural submissive with so much potential. I came to the conclusion that her minimal efforts to get Andy to not fuck her by that tree was just an act so she can justify letting him fuck her in such a setting. I couldn't explain the tear, though. An idea came to me that solidified my position on the matter. She loved sex and wanted to be fucked any way her man wanted. She was lacking something, though, and I knew what it was. During that entire exchange, not once did Andy focus on her nor did she focus on herself. She was a warm, wet hole for him to shove his cock in and didn't care about her.

"Yes," I thought, "that's my way in."

I wanted to teach her. All she needed was a little guidance and pleasure of her own and she could be my perfect, little slut. I just had to be patient and wait for an opportunity. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long.

It was an evening after we had won a home game. I thought the team had already left but as I walked by the locker room to lock everything up, I heard some voices and laughter. I pressed my ear against the door and tried to make out what they were saying.

"Damn, these tits feel so good."

I recognized the voice of Billy, the running back.

"Yeah bro, she's been teasing us all week," said another player.

"What about her ass?" asked Danny.

I heard the sounds of spanking and a few muffled sobs.

"Like I said last week," Andy reminded them, "if we won tonight, I'd let you fuck whatever hole you wanted."

I heard a chorus of whoops and cheers around the locker room.

"You ready, Slut? The guys are waiting."

I was livid. It's one thing if you want to fuck your girl and treat her like shit while you do, it's another thing to let your friends do it.

There was a scuffle and a couple of slaps. Then, I heard a body being slammed against the lockers and Sheena let out a quick scream. That's when I had enough and threw open the door.

"What the FUCK is going on?" I yelled.

I saw Sheena naked with her arms spread and pinned against the lockers by two of the guys. Tears and smeared eyeliner were smeared all over her face. Immediately, the two holding her let go and she collapsed onto the floor. She remained there, curled up into the fetal position. Her hair covered her face, and she was completely nude. I looked around and saw her clothes tossed in random places as if they mobbed her and each of them forcibly removed an item and tossed it over their shoulder in an attempt to get her naked as quickly as possible.

"Have y'all lost your fuckin' minds!?" I continue yelling. "You bastards better not move a fucking inch!"

I bent down and effortlessly lifted Sheena's slender body off of the floor and carried her to the lounge on the other side of the locker room. She was shaking in my arms. Her eyes were fixated on mine, and I felt like her knight in shining armor. After I placed her on the couch, I got a blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders. She hugged it tightly around her.

"I'll be right back," I said as I wiped some stray hairs from her face. "I won't leave you alone here."

My blood was boiling as I walked back toward my team. I was bigger and stronger than all those little white punks and I fully intended to fuck them up. I locked eyes with Andy, grabbed a fist full of his jersey, and slammed him into the lockers as hard as I could.

"You're a fuckin' disgrace!" I screamed as I shoved him one last time before dropping him. "All of you are!"

I knew Sheena could hear every word. I wanted her to. I needed her to know that none of these guys would ever look her way again, including Andy. I spent another fifteen or so minutes with the team, yelling and throwing them around. Giving them what they deserved. They dared not say a word or fight back. I also used that opportunity to let her know that he was to be trusted by her. He was the one she could give all of herself to and feel at ease doing it.

"Now," I said a bit more calmly, "you know there is a word that could be used for what you all were doing to that poor girl, right?"

I scanned their faces as I spoke and saw the moment they realized how fucked they could have possibly been if that was the route I wanted to take to send a message.

"Yeah," I told them, confirming the fear they were experiencing. "I'm going to talk to that young lady and get to the bottom of this. We're going to figure out a way forward from here. Your fate at this school is in her hands."

I looked around, focusing on each of them for a moment before continuing my little speech.

"If I were you, I would use this weekend to pray that your actions haven't ruined everything. The future of the season was jeopardized this evening. Your lives may very well be changed for the worse after this. Worse yet, her life could be ruined because of what you did."

I intentionally focused the worst effects on her as I built toward my goal.

"None of you are to come within twenty feet of her ever again, got it?"

They all quickly agreed.

"And you," I said, looking at Andy, "your relationship with her is over. You better pray that's all that happens to you."

"Yes, coach," he mumbled.

I looked around at each of them again.

"Get the fuck out of here. You'll find out soon if your actions have lasting consequences or not."

After I sent their worthless asses home, I went back to the lounge to check on Sheena. She was in the same position as I left her. I sat next to her and pulled her closer to me. Her body remained tense, but she did not resist. I gently stroked her hair and asked if she heard everything I said to the team. She nodded slowly.

"You're not his to abuse anymore," I told her. "None of them will bother you again."

She nodded again and we both sat in silence. I left her for a moment and gathered her clothes. I sat next to her again and handed them to her. I was surprised she wasn't in a hurry to dress herself.

"Do you want to report this?" I finally asked.

I had a goal that night in the locker room. Everything I said and did was an effort to make her mine. A crime was committed, though, and I used that to my advantage as well. Asking her what she wanted to do gave her a sense of control over the situation. I was already her private savior but I could become the hero in her life if it all came out and I stood by her side in public and defended her. Either way, the night was mine. Sure, it's an asshole way to look at things, but the ends would justify the means and I knew she would never be hurt like that again.

"No! Please, I can't!" She pleaded. "It wasn't what you accused them of!"

"Shh, it's alright. It may not have been but that's sure what it looked like. Regardless, it's still a shame they treated you that way. You didn't like that did you?"

I patted myself on the back with that off-the-cuff question. Her answer would tell me a lot.

"Not like that," she said, just as she did that time with Andy behind the shed.

I would have loved to continue with that discussion, but I know it wasn't the time to let her know I had seen their entire tryst behind the shed.

"Come on, I'll take you back to your dorm," I told her. "You'll need to get dressed first."

"I live with my dad off campus," she mumbled.

"Oh. Maybe it would be good to let him know what happened here," I suggested.

"My dad can't know," she sobbed. "He wouldn't believe me."

That seemed like an odd thing to say in this situation, but I was okay with it especially since it wasn't an actual crime that was committed.

"It's okay," I said softly, dropping the subject. "Stand up, let me see how bad they hurt you. You are safe with me, you know that, right?"

Her big brown eyes focused on mine, and she nodded in affirmation. I wanted so bad to dive into her kinks, but I knew it would seem weird and might even give away my ultimate intentions.

She slowly stood and I moved her in front of me. I unwrapped the blanket and placed it on the couch beside me. I was still sitting, and her short stature placed her bare tits right at eye level. The chill in the air hardened her nipples. She seemed unfazed about me seeing her fully nude. The lack of reaction one way or another gave me the impression she was okay with showing me her body or at least indifferent about it.

I checked her arms and saw some bruises starting to form from where she was being held but nothing really over the top. I put my hands on her hips and slowly turned her. She moved willingly under my guidance. Her skin was so soft in my hands, it felt amazing. There were a few red marks on her back and ass but nothing too bad.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
816 Followers