All Comments on 'Bare Assed in the Backwoods'

by UhlBWett

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Very believable an enjoyable story

This story has everything in it. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good read

if the previous poster had actually read the story, Nicole was introduced after Carrie, and the continuity is there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmmmmm?

Liked it, but ....

It would have been more realistic if feelings would have developed between the narrator and Carrie.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 month ago

Whose bothered if its realistic, great story of sex and more sex, so well written. Who needs the chat room, were your dependent on others for an intense orgasm, when stories like this guarantee you one as good. thank u author

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 month ago

I came back, I needed more. I was horny, my husband drunk and asleep. I had to read about her being fucked on the table, a long held fantasy of mine. I thought that the description of him fucking her ass, was as good as it got. I wasn't disappointed. The use of the term 'twat' set it apart, it's used more here in the uk, sounds dirty, I love hearing it. This author is in a different. League to most others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUhlBWett@UhlBWett
I am a typical well-traveled American boy, for me it's Chevrolets and Harleys. I have a wealth of erotic knowledge and experience to draw from when writing erotica. My work is mostly a combination that I like to call the three F's, fact, fantasy and fiction as I prefer real li...