Bare Necessities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets just sit over here for a moment," he said and guided her across to a picnic area set into the cliff with a table and two wooden benches.

Stevie had never stopped there at night, although sometimes she used it as a resting place on her morning walk.

The picnic area was dark now and a native fig tree partly concealed it from people passing by on the boardwalk but it gave a spectacular view of the bridge by night, its pylons lit up with the fig framing and softening it's familiar outline.

"What's up?" asked Stevie.

Roger answered by pulling her towards him and kissing her tenderly. Then he leant down and slid his hands under her dress, sliding his fingers up the back of her legs and over her bottom.

"Mmm..." he murmured appreciatively. "You feel wonderful. I wonder if I can make one more request before we go home."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I've always wanted to take your photograph in front of the harbour bridge, just like the tourists do. And it looks beautiful at night, when its lit up like this."

"I don't see why not," she replied, although she was impatient to get back to her flat and could hardly wait to fall naked into his arms.

"Where would you like me to stand?"

"Just over here would probably work well," he said and guided her to a spot where the bridge could be seen through a gap in the tree.

He took a camera out of his pocket and stepped back.

"That's good," he said. The flash blinded her for a second.

Roger peered at the results on the camera's screen.

"Great, now maybe put one hand on your hip and look up at the bridge. That's it."

He snapped two more.

"Ok," he said, the composition looks right." Now I'd like try it without the clothes."

"I'm sorry, did you say 'without clothes'?'"

"That's right. Just lay your coat on the table and slip out of your dress."

"But —!"

Was he serious? Stevie tried to see his expression but his face was in darkness. And she was pretty sure he did mean it.

This was a public place, in the middle of a big city. The walkway was usually quiet at night but Stevie knew that it was popular with joggers, strollers and people walking their dogs after work.

Roger was concealed in the shadow of the tree but anyone who walked down the path would see her in the light reflected off the bridge and across the water.

She wanted so much to please him but she felt overwhelmed with fear.

"Roger, I really can't..."

He put the camera down on the table and enfolded her in his arms.

"It's OK," he said. "It will only take a few seconds, then we can go home. You look so beautiful, it will be a wonderful picture."

Just then, Stevie heard the footsteps of someone walking down the path. She leaned in towards Roger, hiding her face in his neck while peeking at the person walking towards them. She could just make out the figure of a young man. He didn't seem to notice them as he walked past.

"All right," she whispered, "Lets do it."

Roger stepped back and picked up the camera as Stevie quickly unbuttoned her dress. She took one final look around before letting it drop at her feet.

"Beautiful!" Exclaimed Roger. "Absolutely amazing!"

The night air was cool against Stevie's skin. She was terrified someone would see her.

"Could you please just take the picture, Roger," Stevie whispered.

"OK," Roger replied, "But just turn a little. I want the bridge light to catch the edge of your amazing breasts. "

"Right, hold it there." She heard the shutter click, the sudden flash of light and then the unmistakable sound of more footsteps approaching down the path.

"Roger, can I get dressed now?" she asked urgently.

"Don't worry, you can't be seen, Sweet. Just raise your arms up behind the back of your neck, we're nearly done."

Starting to tremble now from the cold, Stevie complied, as the footsteps drew closer. She had never felt so naked in her life.

"Now, said Roger, just turn your head and look at me. That's right." Another flash.

It sounded like two people walking. Any minute they would notice the flash and stop to investigate.

"Ok, one last shot. But I want to see your cheeky smile this time."

With a huge effort of will, Stevie forgot about where she was for a second and beamed a glowing smile across the darkness towards the camera. Flash, flash, flash.

"Beautiful," Roger exclaimed. "It's a wrap."

The footsteps had stopped.

He picked up Stevie's fallen dress and held it for her. She paused for a second and peered into the darkness.

She saw a faint movement.

With a sudden impetuous giggle she blew a kiss in the direction of the watching walkers.

As the footsteps scurried away, she caught the sounds of disapproving female voices.

She turned to Roger who had dropped the dress.

He stepped behind her, took one of her breasts in his hand and reached down to stroke between her legs. It was the first time he had touched her there all night.

She felt his warm breath on her shoulder as his fingers discovered her arousal. He pressed her body towards him and whispered in her ear.

"You are the most glorious girl. Come on, put your dress on, l want to show you my tourist pictures of the harbour bridge at night."

————————

It wasn't far to Stevie's flat but tonight the walk seemed to take forever. Her legs felt strangely heavy and languid while her head was light. The swing of her unharnessed breasts against the fabric of her dress sent darts of pure pleasure down her body, darts which found their mark between the still-sensitive folds of her recently Brazilianed crotch.

The evening's events had conspired to arouse Stevie almost beyond what she thought she was capable of bearing. From the curiously erotic visit to the beautician to Roger's insistence on virtually undressing her in the restaurant, to her public exhibitionism on the way home — she was left with a raging thirst for sexual release, a burning, throbbing neediness that frightened her with its unusual intensity.

She let them into the flat. Roger wandered into the living room and plugged his camera into the TV.

Before he had time to turn it on, Stevie gently took it from his hands and put it down. Then she grasped him around the back of the head and directed his face down towards her lips for a deep, sensuous kiss. She wasn't accustomed to behaving assertively with Roger, but tonight she couldn't wait.

He smiled and held her away from him so he could study her face.

"Hey, you're really impatient tonight..."

She didn't bother to reply — instead she dropped to her knees and quickly unfastened his belt. She was desperate to get at his cock, to suck it between her lips, and take it as far down her throat as she could manage.

"Oh Stevie, hang on a minute..."

But the only thing she was hanging onto was Roger's hardening cock that she had managed to set free from his trousers.

With her lips and tongue enclosing its smooth head she coated it generously with saliva so it slipped and slopped about in her open mouth as she gazed up into his eyes.

Then she grasped the shaft firmly in one hand and began rhythmically dipping it deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Roger groaned with pleasure.

She gazed up at him as she sucked, her eyes dark and glittering with desire.

She increased her pace, licked her hand and worked his cock with her mouth and hand together, enjoying Roger's sighs as he stood there, captive to her frantic pleasure-giving.

"Stevie, wait, slow down, you're too good...You're going to make me come," he pleaded.

One look at his face and she knew he meant it.

She wanted him to come, but not yet. She had other plans. All evening Roger had been provoking her, making her play his games, working her up into this state of wantonness. She was determined to have her hunger thoroughly satisfied.

She stood, took hold of his cock and used it like a lead to pull him towards the bedroom. He was still dressed when she pushed him backwards onto her bed. She quickly pulled his trousers halfway down his thighs, then straddled him. He reached up to pull her face down towards his lips but she grabbed his arms and, leaning forward pinned them down at his sides. She was determined to be in control. But she wasn't ready to let him inside her just yet.

Instead she positioned herself astride his cock and began to slide her hips back and forward against his crotch so that the head of his cock bounced deliciously against her clitoris. It felt so good. She wanted him so much. She closed her eyes and felt her orgasm building.

Riding his cock like this, she could control it perfectly, hot and slippery, riding him like a wave, ready to break, higher and higher, until she finally took herself over the edge, bursting with pleasure and crying out, oblivious to everything but the delight of releasing the energy that had been building up all evening.

Before she was completely spent, Roger flexed his hips, and his cock slid inside her. The sensation rekindled her fire and she cried out again, and sank down onto it, falling onto it, feeling it fill her and watching his face contort with pleasure.

"See what you make me do?" she whispered, after Roger too had come, and she realised how assertively she had been behaving.

"Mmm," he sighed, "I guess I got exactly what I deserved, eh?" he replied.

12