All Comments on 'Bark at the Moon Ch. 01'

by CrazzyGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first submission. It will be interesting to see where you take the twins. And what is it about the twins that makes them so special? Or is that a secret your not yet ready to tell? I'll be watching for chapter 2.

cariebearcariebearabout 12 years ago
really interesting

Its different in a good way I am looking forward to how the story goes from here

ZombieQueenZombieQueenabout 12 years ago
loved it

thanks for posting!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 12 years ago
Interesting..

I like your female lead--strong without being annoying. Really looking forward to reading more. Can't wait for the plot to thicken. I'll be watching for your next post.

Chuckles437Chuckles437about 12 years ago
Very Interesting

Love the setting, (since I live in bay area). Great beginning, looking forward to reading more.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
I'm interested.

I like the twins from this first impression, but I want to know more about them, Kara in particular. I wonder if she'll end up having a relationship with the mysterious captain? I assume she's not Owen's mate, or he would have reacted. I'm sure the twins paths will cross and they will find out more about their true natures. And of course get into a lot of trouble along the way.

I'm looking forward to finding out more in the next chapter.

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
welcome CrazzyGuy

like the start of this story and I can't wait for more.

CrazzyGuyCrazzyGuyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks All

First of all, thanks to everyone for their initial positive feedback. It's great to have so nice a start.

Cantfightfate, don't count anyone out just yet. I've got a good deal stuff planned..and some that isn't quite planned yet.

Chuckles, I'm also a Bay Area native, and I always feel that it doesn't get enough love. So, Bark at the Moon will be a San Francisco story.

Claire, thanks. I love writing female leads. Originally Jason and Kara were supposed to get a 50/50 split, but Kara's turned out to be much more compelling.

MizT, just wait and see. ;)

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
great start

only complaint, have some form of break when jumping from one place/scene to another, i wonder if the captain is also the person feeding the bliss story to the brother, and they are orphans , wonder if they are not what they seem , just waiting a spark to make it show

CrazzyGuyCrazzyGuyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Update

Hey, all, just a quick update. Chapter 2 should be finished soon(with some exciting developments)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wewt!

Love that this story is set in 'The Bay' I'm local myself and I can just picture the setting as you're telling the story. The salty tang of the air mixed with the scent of wet concrete add a dash of the less savory smell of exhaust fumes. It's great. I'm really digging the whole supernatural CSI spin you have going on here. Keep it up!

-K. Anonymous

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

Will you tell us what the spell is on the body? I know in ch 2 you still don't. i wonder what he means by the bottom feeder will like it?

polgaranightpolgaranightabout 12 years ago
Wellllllll

So far this story is interesting, and I am looking forward to more. I really like the characters so far. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous