Bartered His Balls

Story Info
Girlfriend trades his balls for sex with busty blonde.
7.7k words
3.77
109.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers

Julia and I had been a hot and heavy item for nearly a year. Our sex was wild, hot, and adventurous. From the first time we were together I was amazed at how hot she could get me, how she could will me to perform again and again until I was sore.

The first night we were together was a wild, animalistic fuck. In short order Julia had my dick rock hard and ready for a second time after a quick first shot, and she rode me to her first of several orgasms. Refusing to let me rest after my second shattering orgasm, she straddled my face for a sloppy tongue bath until she came two more times. Unrelenting, she manipulated my dick into one final erection, and drained my last few drops after hours of screwing. This type of scene was more the rule than the exception, and I enjoyed months of physical, almost athletic sex. One night she even coaxed me to a fourth orgasm, then laughed at my wasted form. She never tired of screwing, often insisting on my baring my cock in the car in the most public of parking lots. She would hike up her skirt, and climb aboard for a quicky.

Julia was not a stunning beauty, but possessed a classically handsome face that matched her prep school breeding. To meet her for the first time, you would never dream she was a nymphomaniac. She was about 5'4", had a nice round protruding butt and thin waist, with a very small bust. She was in fact nearly flat chested, but was so convinced of her sexiness that her boyish breasts became instantly arousing. After months of passionate screwing, we shared our deepest fantasies. Julia confided her deep desire for sex with another woman, a desire she had never acted on. But she didn't stop there, she described in detail the woman she wanted. A woman who couldn't be more different from Julia. She dreamed of tall, strong, bitchy women. Women who knew what they wanted, and demanded it. But most of all, Julia dreamed of shapely women. Women with a well defined waist and hips, but with very large breasts. Anything less than a D cup need not apply. She described her dream woman in vivid, passionate detail as we lay in bed. She caressed my rigid erection in lazy fashion as she described her amazon like partner with a massive bustline, both of them locked in heated embraces. She kissed me passionately and guided my head to her sopping pussy, grinding against my face for a powerful explosion. Curiously, as she continued to talk about her fantasy lover, I became increasingly intimidated by her vision. After she used my face for her pleasure she laid back and offered her dripping hot snatch to me. As she demanded a good hard fucking, my cock had gone completely limp. No amount of effort on my part could coax him into action as I desperately tried to fill her need. Julia laughed, and demanded that my tongue do what my cock could not. When she was finally sated after her second orgasm, my jaw ached and my dick was finally hard. Julia again giggled as she eyed my now urgent need. She gently reached and took my hand. With her hand over mine, she wrapped my fingers around my hard-on and began a stroking motion. I blushed deeply as she stood and whispered in my ear, "I think you know what to do. This will teach you not to disappoint me next time." and left me to masturbate. "Don't forget to clean up your mess," she directed over her shoulder as she walked away, pulling on her robe. I was ashamed, but too turned on to stop tugging.

Julia and I worked in the same office. Our professional life was just that, no one in our office ever suspected our affair. One morning I was working busily on my computer when Laurie, our controller, walked into my office to introduce her new assistant Lisa. Lisa had just joined us from a competitive firm, and would be a valuable asset. I had my back to the door as Laurie walked in and announced that I needed to meet Lisa. I turned and stood to greet the two of them and was astounded at what I found in front of me. Lisa was about 5'8", with long brown hair loosely tied to the back of her head. She had a strong, broad shouldered frame with very narrow hips and even narrower waist. Her whole appearance was dominated by an enormous pair of breasts, breasts so large that I couldn't help but stare. While Lisa dressed conservatively and appropriately, there was no hiding such an impressive set of assets. I was momentarily helpless to do anything but stare at the incredible swell under her blouse. I blushed profusely, stuck out my hand and stammered "Glad to meet you."

It was painfully obvious to Laurie what a fool I had just made of myself. Lisa didn't acknowledge my staring, but coolly responded, "Good to meet you." While I'm sure that she noticed my reaction to her bustline, I'm sure that she was quite used to the effect her breasts have on men. Laurie and Lisa moved on to the next office, leaving me to marvel at her departing butt, my head swimming with the vision of the largest breasts I had ever seen on such a thin shapely form. As I sat back down at my desk I became acutely aware of the bulge in my shorts, and pondered whether I should head for the men's room to relieve my fully erect cock.

I met Julia for lunch that day, and she immediately started talking about Lisa.

"Did you see the tit's on that chick." she asked in a voice dripping with envy. "She gets any guy she wants, that's for sure. She's just average looking, but with that body her pickup line is Yo, com'ere. Those things didn't sag a bit either. She is better than centerfold material!"

I was a bit embarrassed by Julia's wanton admiration of Lisa, and her dialogue kept up through most of lunch. As we walked back from lunch, we found Lisa outside the building smoking a cigarette. I politely said hello and once again admired her chest. Lisa ignored me.

Safely in the lobby, I murmured to Julia, "See, she isn't perfect, she smokes."

"Like any guy is going to reject that body because she smokes," Julia retorted.

I silently had to agree, and noticed that just my brief glance at Lisa had once again created an uncomfortable bulge in my underwear.

Over the next few weeks, Julia and Lisa became increasingly friendly. While Lisa could not have been more indifferent to me, Julia insisted that she was alot of fun. Soon, Julia and Lisa were having lunch every day. Julia, sensing that Lisa was not wild about me, stopped trying to include me. The two of them were everywhere together, and Julia's demeanor was always solicitous and flirtatious. More than once I caught her staring at Lisa's enormous bosom in open admiration. Their three times a week aerobics session at a local all womens gym was enough to send Julia scurrying home for a heavy session with her vibrator. Just the thought of Lisa's body in tight spandex had created several intense masturbations sessions of my own. Julia and I continued to meet weekly for a date and sex, but the sex started to cool off. The once wild passion had been reduced to a perfunctory session. Julia never offered to give me head any longer, but would merely lay back after my tongue had serviced her to two orgasms, and allow me to enter her missionary style. After I was done, she would disappear to the bathroom, and dress quickly to leave. We continued to be friendly, but more than once she canceled dates for after-work plans with Lisa. I began to worry when she actually refused to have sex after a dinner date, saying she wasn't in the mood. I persisted, I hadn't gotten any in two weeks since she had cancelled our date the previous week.

Julia roughly grabbed my hand and snapped, "You might have to start buying flowers for your fist full time if you keep it up, cause it's the only thing that you will be humping soon."

I began to worry about the apparent effect that Julia's friendship with Lisa was having on our relationship. My growing dislike for Lisa was not isolated. Word rapidly got around the office that Lisa might have a great bod, but she basically was a bitch.

The morning after Julia had refused to have sex, she came by to see me about noon. She invited me to dinner that Friday, and said she would make up for lost ground after dinner. I was shocked, as Julia and I never discussed social plans in the office, but was too horny to get indignant at this infraction. Julia sat on my desk, ran her toes over my crotch, and instructed me to pick her up at 7. I was happy to hear that I was going to get laid again, even if it was the much tamer sex we had been having lately.

Friday evening finally came, and I picked Julia up for dinner. We went to a favorite Italian place, and split a bottle of wine. Julia seemed distracted through dinner and I started to fear that I would be shut out again. However, as the check came Julia whispered in my ear "My place, now!" and scurried for the door. The whole drive home Julia caressed my upper thigh, and twice ran her fingers over my semi-erect shaft. We laughed on the climb up the stairs to her apartment about a miscue our waiter had made.

At the door, Julia kissed me passionately and said, " You are in for something special, just trust me." She opened the door and led me in.

In her living room I was shocked to find Lisa, casually reading a magazine. She said hello to Julia, and ignored me. Lisa was wearing a tightly fitted pair of jeans, and a white t-shirt that barely contained her enormous bosom. As she returned to reading, she removed a cigarette from a pack of Marlboro Lights on the table, placed it between her full lips and lit it. As she sent a plume of smoke skyward, she instructed Julia to get her an ashtray. Her tone definitely was not asking, and seemed curious to me. Julia scurried off.

When Julia returned, Lisa looked at me for the first time, then turned to Julia and asked "Have you told him?" When Julia didn't respond, Lisa looked disgusted, got up and left the room. As she walked out Lisa impatiently demanded, "So get it over with, now!"

I looked puzzled at Julia, and she looked distressed, but determined. She motioned for me to sit, and pulled up a stool in front of me. "Julia has agreed to have sex with me." Julia announced in a tone that made it obvious that there was more to come, but left me feeling like congratulations were somehow in order. "...but only if you agree to be her slave for the evening. She promised she won't hurt you, but you must do anything she asks. If you refuse at any time, she will leave. She also told me to tell you that you will not participate in our lovemaking in any way."

I was astounded, and angry. I had been tricked by Julia into coming here, promised sex so I would fall into their trap. "Absolutely not!" I blurted out immediately. I began to stand to leave.

Julia pushed me back into my chair, and brought her face inches from mine. "I have been trying to get this chick's bra off for months," Julia hissed. "You are not going to ruin it for me. You know how badly I have wanted a woman like her, now don't screw up my chance. If you do this, I will fuck and suck you in ways you never knew possible, just let me have my fantasy." she demanded.

I didn't answer, Julia knew I didn't need to. She politely asked Lisa back from the other room. Lisa strode back into the living room, her beautiful ass settling into the chair she had just vacated. Those gigantic breasts heaved once, and she began to speak.

"OK, let's get this started. The only way you will get my clothes off is if you follow my instructions precisely. One screw up, and I'm leaving. Understood?" Julia nodded, and after a nudge, I nodded as well. It was obvious that I wasn't the only one who had to follow instructions. "For starters, I want both of you in the bathroom. I want you both to shower together, and scrub each other thoroughly. Then, I want you to shave every strand of hair off your bodies from your navel to the top of your thighs, front and back. One stray hair, and its over. Understood?" We both nodded, and Julia took my wrist and led me to the bathroom.

As we left, Lisa lit a fresh cigarette, and returned to her magazine.

Julia shoved me into the bathroom, and closed the door.

"Why are we doing this?" I demanded indignantly.

"Shut up and get undressed," Julia ordered. "You have spent as much time salivating over those tits as I have, you just aren't fortunate enough to be picked by her. She told me that if want to get her bra off, I have to get you to play her game. What could I say, I don't have much to trade." Julia glanced down at her A cup chest.

We undressed in silence, suddenly embarrassed by our nakedness now that we were ordered to strip. Julia ran the water and stepped in. She looked back impatiently as I followed. We soaped each other and scrubbed, and I quickly had a raging hard-on. Julia ignored it, both of us sensing that any sexual activity was forbidden. Julia produced a can of shaving cream and a razor, and covered her muff of hair. She delicately, but quickly shaved it bald. She tried to shave between her legs, but soon realized she would need help. Embarrassed, she handed the razor to me, and sat on the edge of the tub. "Be careful" she admonished as I knelt in front of her.

My dick was rock hard as I worked, and the site of her wet, newly shaved pussy had me needing a place to put it. Julia read my mind, and gave me a look that made it obvious that I was not the one she was thinking about tonight. I carefully shaved off every hair, stood and looked at my own furry patch.

"I don't want to do this," I told Julia half pleadingly.

Julia snatched the razor from me and hissed "I'll do it then." Using her left hand to hold my rigid shaft out of the way, she quickly scraped me bare. Her hand on my hard-on immediately had me on the verge of cumming, but my pre-cum warning reminded her not to give me the last boost I needed to shoot. "Don't make me turn the faucet to cold, if you cum it will ruin everything." Julia's stern tone, and her hand and razor on my scrotum, had me focussed on hold back my desperate urges. Julia had me hold my cock against my abdomen next, as she efficiently shaved my balls. Not wasting a moment, she turned me around and bent me over. Shaving cream covered my ass, and just as quickly was shaved clean. I now was sporting a bare, shiny hard-on.

"It makes you look bigger" Julia noted, "Not that you need the help." She smirked at my 5" erection. Julia had never complained about my size before, but I suddenly felt very inadequate in front of her. Julia shut off the hot water, and pushed back the curtain. She handed me a towel, and dried herself off. All of our clothes had been removed from the bathroom, and there was an envelope on the toilet with Julia's name on it. Julia read the note and put it back in the envelope, then removed a lipstick from the envelope. She opened the lipstick, and applied a coat of fire engine red to her lips. The effect was cartoonish, particularly on her bare, shaved body. Her tiny breasts and shaved crotch made her look like a 10 year old in lipstick. She turned to me and said, "Stay here.", opened the door and slipped out.

I was now naked, shaved, and a little cold, wondering what I was supposed to do. A moment later, Julia handed a paper shopping bag back through the door, with a note attached, and left me alone again. I opened the note. It instructed me to put on the clothes in the bag, and to apply a coat of the same lipstick that Julia had just used. When I was done I was to knock on the door, and wait for instructions. I opened the bag and found a pair of stockings with garters, a bra, and a pair of 3" heels. I was horrified, and knew I couldn't put on women's lingerie. However, I was now naked and my clothes were missing. My options were very limited. I decided to start with the lipstick, at least I could wipe it off. I awkwardly applied a coat, not doing a bad job for my first time. The bright red shone on my lips, the look was ridiculous. I picked up the bra next, a trashy red lace number. I found the tag, size 40 A. I slipped it around me, and clasped it in front. Turning it around, I slipped my arms into the straps, and fitted it to me. It fit decently. I didn't dare look in the mirror yet. Next I rolled on the stockings and attached the garters. My cock, which had wilted since Julia left, had now climbed back to its full length and breadth and looked odd without any hair framing it. Finally I slipped on the heels, which were only a little snug. I looked in the full length mirror and was aghast at the sight. The lipstick, lingerie, and full erection made quite a sight. I knew that I had little choice now but to knock on the door. I took a deep breath, and rapped twice, and stood and waited. I shivered slightly, feeling chilled, but my erection was unyielding.

Finally I heard Julia's voice instruct me to come on out. I opened the door reluctantly, suddenly realizing that not only would Julia see me in this ridiculous outfit, but Lisa would be on the other side of the door as well. I was not sure how I could ever face her at work again. As I opened the door, the room was dark on the other side. A sudden flash, and the noise of a Polaroid startled me. Julia was standing in the middle of the living room, and ordered me to join her. While she looked odd, naked with her bare pussy gleaming in her living room, I knew I looked ludicrous. I walked in a very wobbly fashion on the heel into the living room. In the middle of the room was a straight back wooden chair. Lisa now emerged from the kitchen, still fully dressed. Her magnificent breasts jutted proudly forward barely moving as she walked, leaving me feeling peculiarly embarrassed by the A cup bra I was wearing. I was terribly embaressed by my now hairless erection, and attempted to cover myself with my hands. I was ashamed by my nakedness and frilly costume, but Lisa didn't seem to notice any of the ridiculous scene around her. She tossed some lengths of rope to Julia, and barked, "Hurry up!"

Julia looked me in the eye with a cold stare I had never seen before, and ordered me to bend over the back of the chair. When I didn't move immediately, I heard another Polaroid flash. "Do you want these pictures to make their way to the office?" Julia asked. I was astounded and angered by Julia's severe tone, but knew that I was now helpless to resist. I bent over the chair, placing my hands on the seat. Julia scampered around and tied my wrists to the front chair legs. She walked behind me and calmly said, "Spread 'em". Feeling very vulnerable, I slowly spread my legs. Julia tied each ankle to a back chair leg. "He's tied." she announced to Lisa.

Since my chair faced the wall I couldn't see either of the women, but could hear Lisa's shoes as she strode behind. I gasped as she roughly grabbed my balls and tugged downward. I felt cold steel close around my scrotum above my testicles. I looked back between my legs and saw a half gallon water bottle hanging from my steel ring bound testicles. My balls were squeezed into a tightly stretched nutsack, made all the more frightening looking by their shaved condition.

"I thought you said you wouldn't hurt me." I pleaded.

Lisa spoke to me for the first time. "I won't hurt you, but she might." Lisa now directed her comments to Julia. "Here's the deal. You and I are going to play a game. If you complete all eight steps of the game, you will get all of my clothes off, and we can party. You interested?"

Julia murmured yes.

"OK, here's how it works. Every two minutes you have a choice, either you add a cup of water to the container," Lisa tapped the water bottle attached to my balls, "or you give him two inches of this." I heard Julia gasp, and a second later a long black dildo landed on the seat of the chair I was tied to. I was marked in what appeared to be two inch increments.

"Give him two inches?" Julia asked.

"That's right, you shove two inches worth into his ass." Lisa said with a slight giggle.

skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers