Bartered His Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers

"You can't do this," I practically shouted.

Lisa laughed again, and bent over so that she was next to my ear. "So sweety, you want those photos to be on the company lunch room board on Monday, huh." It was obvious that I had no choice but to go along. My humiliation was only deepened by the bra straps cutting into my shoulders, and the ache in my feet as the heels were taking their toll. I could only hope that Julia would refuse to play. Lisa now turned back to Julia. "So, it's up to you. You want to see these?" Lisa was obviously gesturing to her still clothed breasts.

I could easily picture those enormous breasts straining her top, and knew how badly Julia must want them. Looking back through my legs, I could see Julia's naked legs and shaved pussy. Her shaved nakedness reinforced the relative power of the two women, and made it obvious that Julia would play her game. "OK, so let's start." Lisa said. "You choose for the first move, his balls or his ass."

After a long hesitation, I felt the water bottle jostle and heard water start to pour into the bottle. The pouring noise stopped, and a moderate tug hit my balls. The pain was dull and bearable.

"Good job," Lisa said, "Now bring me my cigarettes." As Julia scurried for the cigarettes, Lisa removed a shoe and tossed it on the floor to my right, within my view.

My fate was becoming clear. Tied to a chair, my ass and balls were going to be punished as the heels hurt my feet and the bra cut into my shoulders. Somewhere there were several photos of me dressed in womens lingerie with a shaved and hard cock. Those photos could ruin me. Meanwhile Julia was already naked and was jumping to every command Lisa gave her in the hopes of getting under her bra. Just out of my view, one piece at a time Lisa was uncovering the most phenomenal body I had ever encountered.

As Julia lit Lisa's cigarette, Lisa decided to show the once piece of compassion she would demonstrate that day. "You know, if you fill the jug first, he's going to have a half gallon of water hanging from his balls for a long time. You can do what you want, but you have fifteen seconds until step two. Oh, I should have told you earlier, we do have a tube of KY. Although, from the looks of things, he seems to like us pulling on his balls."

"My god, you're right," I heard Julia gasp. I now realized that they were staring at my now erect cock.

"Do you think it's the sexy red bra, the weight on his balls, or is he thinking about that dildo in his ass." Lisa laughed heartily. "Time for step two girl." she commanded Julia.

To my horror, I saw Julia's body ease up beside me, and her small hands wrapped around the massive black latex cock. I heard the squirt of the KY tube, and the squishing of the gel on the dildo.

"Better put a little of that on his asshole too." Lisa directed. I felt Julia's finger hesitantly spread my bare shaved ass cheeks, and a cold dab of gel daubed on my virgin asshole. My knees literally started to shake as I anticipated what was coming next.

"Julia, please don't, this isn't right." I begged. Julia hesitated.

"Oh please," Lisa sneered, "He wouldn't hesitate to shove his into you would he?" There was silence. "Well, would he?"

"But his is only half this size." Julia answered. While embarrassed by the discussion of my small cock, I was grateful Julia was putting up some argument.

"Do you think he would like to have a cock that big?" Lisa asked. "Or should we ask him that? Bring it around in front of him so he can see."

Julia walked in front of me and held up the massive tool.

"Now hold it next to his," she ordered. Julia reached down and held it next to my fully erect shaven cock. Next to the huge dildo, my own hard-on looked silly, a pathetic substitute.

"Now ask him." Lisa goaded.

"Well?", Julia inquired. I didn't answer, much too ashamed to speak.

"Well what" Lisa demanded.

"Would you rather have a large penis like this, or a small one like yours?" Julia asked.

Lisa gave the string attached to my balls a firm tug.

I groaned, and my knees buckled slightly as pain surged up into my abdomen. "The bigger one," I gasped, knowing any other answer would not be accepted.

"Of course he would!" Lisa crowed, "and if he had a big dick, he would want to shove it into you, right?" I knew I was sunk.

"I see your point," Julia answered.

I felt the head against my opening, and felt it slowly push forward. The ache was immediate, and became blinding pain as the head suddenly pushed past my sphincter. I gasped, and bucked the chair up and down. A strange wailing moan came from my mouth as the pain continued unrelenting. I couldn't tell what the women were doing as my whole world was defined by the pain in my ass. After a good while of suffering, I finally opened my eyes. I could see a second shoe had joined the pile, and Julia was standing to move on to stage three. It seemed like stage two had just happened. I felt a slight push again, and Julia pushed two more inches into my ass. Surprisingly, while my ass felt slightly fuller, the pain was actually diminishing as my sphincter was becoming used to it's severely distended state, although the pain was definitely still present. I concentrated on my breathing, which was rapid and deep, and tried to ignore my discomfort. Practically forgotten was the 8 ounces of water in the jug hanging from my bound balls.

Finally, the pain receded to a manageable level, and I noticed that my knuckles were white from my grip on the chair seat below me. As I tried to relax them, Lisa announced the next stage. Julia shuffled over to my helpless backside, and pushed in my next dildo allotment. It slid in quite easily, and the incredible full feeling in my ass was actually arousing. Julia must have been generous with the KY. A second sock floated onto the pile to my right.

My filled ass kept me breathing hard, and in a ragged fashion. My cock started to stiffen, as my rectum was beginning to enjoy a small portion of the fucking it was getting.

"Hah, look, he's getting a stiffy. Faggot, you must like getting fucked." Lisa announced. I blushed crimson, but was helpless to fight my bodies urges. "Gee Julia, maybe you could both go gay full time, huh." Despite the humiliation, I actually became more aroused.

Lisa announced our next time check, and Julia gripped the disappearing end of the latex monster. This time, rather that easing it in slowly, she shoved it in quickly, pulled it back out about four inches, and rammed it home again. She then gave it a complete twist, causing me and the chair to jump several inches and nearly fall. I moaned a low, pitiful moan laced with both pain and lust.

"Thought you would like that bitch," Julia whispered loud enough for all to hear.

'That's it girl, fuck him good," Lisa sang as she laughed heartily. I felt like I was being torn in half, and was suddenly aware of how I must look. Red lace bra, stockings and heels, and a huge black dick being pumped in and out of my ass.

As if she was reading my mind, Julia continued with her new enthusiasm for this game. "What a little whore we have here, huh?" she rhetorically asked Lisa. Lisa tossed her skin tight jeans onto the pile. I could only imagine her bare sculpted legs and panty covered ass. I felt so unworthy of such a perfect female form, now reduced as I was to a playtoy for their sex game.

"Just a few more minutes, and you get to see my boobs," Lisa announced. I knew that she wasn't talking to me. To my shock, Lisa now walked around in front of me. My imagination proved very accurate, as her sculpted butt was covered in black lace that rode up into her crotch. She bent over in front of me, nearly nose to nose, and hoisted her massive breasts up with both hands.

"If you didn't like dick so much, maybe you would get to see too." I groaned at her teasing and the ache in fully erect cock. Lisa stood up, placing her lace covered crotch directly in front of my face. "Time for our next interval," she announced.

She didn't move as Julia poured another cup of water into my jug, and let it drop. I cried out as my balls were squeezed, pulled, and grossly distended. I looked back, and was sickened by how far down my nutsack was stretched. The pain was nauseating, and I knew I couldn't withstand twice as much water in the jug. Before I could beg for mercy from these two bitches, a ball was shoved into my mouth, with a strap velcro'ed behind my head. I continued to moan through the ball gag, making a bizarre mmmpphh sound. I desperately sucked in air, as the pain in my balls had me panting.

In the meantime, Lisa walked around behind me, pulled her t-shirt over her head, and tossed it on the pile. At the sight of her massive breasts, jutting forward and overflowing her half cup lace bra, Julia gasped and let out an involuntary, "Oh my." Lisa chuckled at Julia's blatantly lustful admiration.

"His balls are stretching out nicely," Lisa observed in a tone that made it obvious she had crushed and stretched plenty of scrotums. "Two more cups and we will have them down to his knees, and squashed flat. He will remember the fun we had here every time he moves for the next week, they swell up like oranges sometimes."

As the pain continued without any let up, I glanced back between my legs past my weighted scrotum. Julia's hand slowly worked it's way over her bare pussy, and a finger disappeared into her wet folds. The sight of Lisa's nearly bare breasts was obviously becoming too much for her, and Lisa's description of my soon to be squashed nuts left her unmoved. Her finger quickly plunged in and out several times, and emerged wet and shiny. Any hope I may have had of Julia stopping the game was now over. Her lustful admiration of Lisa's barely covered tits combined with her sopping pussy now had her only thinking of her first lesbian experience with this centerfold quality body.

"Time for another cup," Lisa announced. I felt the jug lift, and heard the water pour in. I held my breath, bit into the ball, and closed my eyes. Julia eased the jug down this time, and let go. The pull was incredible, the pain was indescribable. I fought against the temptation to thrash about, knowing that any movement would bounce the hellish jug.

I gripped the chair as tight as I could, stared straight ahead and rode the wave of agony, screaming into my ball gag. I was still able to notice the lace panties drift onto the pile, and was surprised that Lisa would take off her panties before her bra.

"One more cup and you get my bra off, do you think he can take it?" Lisa asked. "Maybe we should ask him."

Julia didn't hesitate. "We aren't stopping now," she barked in a tone that was husky with lust. The seconds passed like days as my balls had me struggling to keep me from collapsing onto the chair.

After what seemed like hours, I heard the words I dreaded, "Last cup, let's do it."

The weight on my balls lifted momentarily, and although I knew the pouring sound signaled incomprehensible pain in a moment, I reveled in the relief my balls felt.

The pouring noised stopped, and Julia leaned over, whispered in my ear, "Here goes sweetheart, hope your little friends aren't really hurt by this." She released the jug, and for a moment I felt nothing. Then the wave of nauseating pain filled my groin and abdomen. I fought the urge to vomit, afraid of the ball gag. I was sure that permanent damage was being done to my testicles. I glanced back and saw my nuts stretched a full six inches from my body, and swollen into a grotesque purple golf ball. The enormous dildo in my ass was now forgotten. Forgotten that is, until one of the women grabbed it and pulled it in and out of my ass several times. The humping motion creating an almost pleasurable feeling in my ass, but also bounced and swung the full jug. I was now in a world of pain, but had a new and horrible realization. I saw the huge lace bra float down onto the pile, bitterly realizing that Julia was now living her dream, and I was going to be tied like this while the two of them started groping.

"OK flatsie, here's how this is going to work. You are going to show me how well you eat pussy. If you do a great job, I'll return the favor. As for these, you can look, but don't touch."

Despite my focus on the pain she had inflicted on me, I almost felt bad as I realized that Lisa's boobs had just been made off-limits to Julia.

"You mean I can't touch your breasts? But why?", Julia asked in a pleading tone.

"I know it sucks, because these things are incredible. More than once I've had guys cum the instant they put their hands on them. I learned my lesson, now I tell guys that my boobs are too sensitive and I never let them take my bra off. Works wonders too, keeps him hard for hours. Guys will do anything to get me to change my mind. My favorite thing is making them shave all their pubes off, and then send them home hard to explain to their wife or girlfriend why they decided to shave. In your case, it just seems like a fair deal to me, I'm not going to touch yours, so you can't touch mine. Now get down there and start licking." Lisa spoke in a tone that ended further discussion.

I heard Julia maneuver into position, and began to hear the licking sounds of her pleasuring Lisa. I couldn't see anything back between my legs but my stretched and purple balls. For endless minutes I stood, my arms and legs cramping, as the pain in my balls actually diminished. The diminishing pain was more a function of my becoming numb than the pain actually going away. Eventually I began to hear Lisa start to breathe heavier, and she started to talk and moan.

"Ooooh, that's it bitch. Suck on it you flat chested little dyke." Lisa became more and more abusive in her talk, and finally started gasping. She came loudly and violently. "Oooh baby, you eat pussy good. Now bring me my cigarettes."

Julia scampered by, anxious to get hers next, and I heard Lisa light a cigarette.

"Do that again honey, show me it wasn't a fluke." Lisa relaxed, as Julia resumed servicing her sopping pussy.

The smell of smoke and sex filled the room, and Lisa started to moan. I nearly forgot the pain in groin as I started to get aroused by the overwhelming smells and sounds of sex. My erection began to return, and return with a vengeance, leaving me rock hard. Lisa's moaning soon turned to screaming, and I could hear her bare ass bouncing as she ground herself on Julia's face. She came with amazing intensity, and continued to moan and giggle for some time after her second orgasm. Julia was silent, and I couldn't tell what she was doing.

Lisa's voice finally broke the spell. "Bring me my clothes woman." she lazily ordered. Julia started to stammer, but Lisa cut her off. "Bring me my clothes now."

Julia's naked form shuffled over to the clothing pile. As she bent over to pick them up, I could see the lipstick smeared over her face, slick and shiny with Lisa's juices. She gathered all the clothes and carried them to Lisa. I heard Lisa begin to dress.

"But what about me?" Julia asked in a tone that was blatantly begging for her first experience being pleasured by a woman.

Lisa slithered back into her tight jeans and pulled the t-shirt over her head, leaving her bra on the floor. "What do you mean" Lisa asked in a mocking tone.

"Aren't you going to get me off," Julia pleaded.

"Pick up the bra." Lisa ordered. As Julia scooped up the bra, Lisa continued. "Put it on." Lisa used her foot to twist the chair I was tied to, forcing me to shuffle along until I faced into the room. The water jug swayed, renewing the pain in my tortured nuts. I sucked air desperately through my ball gag. Julia stood before me looking incredibly exposed as she stood naked in front of Lisa's dressed form. Lisa's t-shirt tightly strained mightily over her firm, high set chest. Incredibly, only her jutting nipples belied her bralessness.

Julia looked ridiculous as the huge cups of Lisa's bra stood out from her flat chest. The empty bra dramatically demonstrated who held the power in this game. Lisa reached over and roughly pinched Julia's left nipple. Julia gasped, and grabbed for her aching nip.

"When you can half fill this," Lisa said as she slapped the pathetically empty bra cup, "then I might think about licking your pussy. Meantime, that's what he's for. After what you did to his balls today, I doubt you will be getting any dick any time soon either. So, he better get used to using his tongue, cause that tiny little dick isn't going to work right for awhile."

I felt castrated in front of this powerful woman. She could still have any man or woman she wanted, and had coerced me into sacrificing my genitals for her amusement. With the photos she had taken, I was helpless to do anything about it.

Eyeing the bra and stockings I was still wearing combined with my battered balls, Lisa added, " Maybe we should call him she from now on. Since you both wear the same cup size, you two make a better couple anyway."

Lisa fished a pile of Polaroid photos from her bag. "You both look so cute all shaved, I think I will keep these to remember how much fun this has been." Lisa turned on her heel, and walked to the door. She opened the door and quietly left, leaving her bra behind.

Julia stood silently for a minute, still wearing the oversized bra. Finally, she picked up a tissue and wiped the lipstick from her face. She took a cigarette from the pack that Lisa had left behind, put it to her mouth, and used Lisa's lighter to light up. For the first time, I watched her blow smoke skyward in an obviously practiced manner. She took another long inhale, and reached behind her to unhook the gigantic bra. Sliding it off her arm, she allowed it to drop to the floor. As she started to walk away, I made frantic noises into my gag.

Julia dragged a small table over in front of my chair. She walked around behind me and pulled the dildo out of my ass in one quick motion. I moaned from the sudden emptiness in my wide open ass. She unhooked the Velcro strap on my gag, and let me spit out the gag myself. She lifted the water jug as I flexed my sore jaw and got ready to curse her for doing this to me.

Julia took a long inhale on her cigarette, and let the smoke mix with her words as she spoke. "This game is still going on pal." She poured water into two cups, then put the half full jug back to it's position hanging from my balls. I let out a small cry, as my badly swollen balls were once again being squashed and tugged. Julia walked around in front of me and climbed up on the table. Her soaking wet snatch was now in front of my face. She raised the cigarette to her mouth again, and her chest rose as she inhaled deeply. Her bare, flat breasts caused my hard cock to jerk involutarily. While they were small, they were all I had seen today, and were inaccesible to my tightly bound form.

She exhaled in a leisurely fashion. "Look, I'm sorry about your balls and ass, but you would have done the same to me for a chance at those tits. She told me since I didn't have tits of my own to trade, she would take your balls as a fair swap. Your dick is hard, so things must still work down there. It sure didn't get any bigger though. You even look cute in that outfit, which you may as well get used to it because I have a feeling you are going to be wearing it again in the future. Lisa might own both of us now, but you are going to be my little house maid from now on. But for now, I'm so horny I can't stand it. So, you know the drill boy. The sooner I'm satisfied, the sooner your balls are free. And believe me, after what I've been through today, this is going to take awhile."

An hour later I flexed my sore arms and legs, as I was finally untied. The jug was finally empty, and hung from my balls as I tried to unhook the metal ring. My clothes were in a heap beside me. Julia lounged in front of, smirking at how ridiculous I looked.

skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers