Bartered His Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers

As I reached to unhook the bra I was still wearing, Julia stopped me. "Not so fast," she said. "The bra and stockings can stay on for your trip home." I wanted to argue, but my purple cock was pointing nearly straight up, and needed release. In my lingerie and heels I shuffled toward Julia, preparing to mount her for the few strokes in her sopping pussy I would need for relief. I positioned myself over her prone body as she laid motionless smiling.

As I started to position my cock at her opening, Julia's hands closed around my tangerine sized aching balls. "Bitch, put on your clothes and get out." she whispered. Her grip on my balls continued to tighten until I was off of her, and pulled my pants on over my stockings. My pants were tented by my small erection. I pulled on my shirt next, the outline of the red bra shone clearly through the white cotton.

Julia wrapped a sheet around her naked body, and roughly grabbed my erection through my pants. She laughed as I gasped. Three fast, rough strokes had me blowing an enormous load of cum. My knees buckled and I nearly fell. Julia kicked the heels toward me, and lit a cigarette as I struggle to strap them back on.

"Give me your hand." she cooed. Julia discharged a steady stream of smoke toward my face as she flattened my hand against my crotch and ground it hard against me. The huge wad of cum now made an enormous and very obvious stain on the front of my pants and shirt. Combined with the bra and heels, I was a sight. She pushed me toward the door with parting instructions.

"Be here Tuesday night early, this whole apartment needs cleaning."

skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers