Bartok's Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faster and faster.

"Do you like that, Adena?" he groaned.

"Oh yes, Barry," she replied. "It feels so good."

"Your pussy is so nice and wet for me," he said. With that he stopped thrusting and let his cock rest inside her pussy. It was then she noticed that he was completely inside her.

"Oh fuck, Barry" she moaned.

"I told you it would all fit. Your body wants my cock. Your body needs my cock."

"Oh yes, give me more." She didn't care what happened at this point. As long as he kept fucking her. She had never felt such a longing, such a burning desire.

He pulled out of her and relaxed his grip and Adena fell to the ground. Her body collapsed. Her pussy was wet and quivering. Her whole body was covered in sweat, the smell of her sex permeating the small room. Anyone who came in would know what was going on. Hell, anyone who passed close by.

But she didn't want to stop. She was about to plead with Barry, beg him for more. Beg him for anything.

Then she was lifted up and bent over a stack of crates. A sharp crack fell across her ass and she cried out. Then another slap. Then another. Her round ass shook with the force of each shot and each one sent a burst of pleasure between her legs.

Finally, with one last smack, she felt his cock slip into her pussy again. He grasped her shoulders and drove into her again and again, the full length of his thick cock disappearing into her body. Her pussy took him all and begged for more.

She wanted to cum again. Twice already she had come hard, harder than anyone had ever made her cum before, and she needed to cum again. She moaned and began pushing her body back and forth against the crate, moving in motion with Barry's thrusts. His cock rubbed against just the right spot of her pussy and she came again.

This time, she wasn't alone. Barry moaned loud and thrust into her once more. Then she felt him explode inside her. His cum wasn't just warm, but hot and filled every inch of her soaking wet cunt. The excess dribbled down her thighs and she moaned as it burned its way across her skin.

"That was ..." she started and was gone.

###

Bartok smiled as he climbed off his prize, careful of the juices that had dripped on the floor. He was proud of his ability to produce this kind of reaction in human women. It was highly prized among his kind. And she had been good too. Almost distracting him from his work yet again.

Bartok reached down and grasped Adena's thigh. There he felt the warmth of her pussy slowly beginning to ebb. With the heat of their encounter gone, her memory of this afternoon would also fade. He frowned at the prospect of never fucking this woman again. Then dismissed that reaction has another distraction from this intriguing human female. It was his job after all. Once was all that was needed.

He grasped her thigh harder and probed towards her womb. The genetic material he had released had already taken over the fetus's body. In a few days, it would begin modifying the mother has well.

Bartok couldn't help but smile. Mothers were always the staunchest protectors of his master's creations. The demon baby would grant its host increased power as it grew, and if this woman's passion was any indication, she would be quite the powerful carrier. And then quite the food source for the young demon.

Satisfied, he closed his eyes and focused his thoughts. Slowly, the fluids of their intense encounter began to evaporate into the air, leaving nothing but light stains on the wood. Then, her clothes began to pull themselves back onto her body. When he finished, Adena looked as she had the moment she had walked in. Well, perhaps a bit happier and a lot more drained.

He pulled away from the sleeping woman's body and changed his appearance. Black hair to blonde. Brown eyes to green. Shorter, thinner. As homage to his intriguing first hunt, he even copied the overcoat and top hat.

Okay, Bartok said to himself as he exited Storage Room B. Now, you can feed.

2

12