All Comments on 'Bashful Betsy'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very arousing

I absolutely loved this story. It kept me aroused from start to finish and I only hope that you continue it using the same characters as well as adding new ones. Keep up the good work.

Anavrin169Anavrin169over 18 years ago
A+

This story struck a chord within me... I just cannot stop thinking about it. I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot hot hot

I love it!!! Was making me swirm, i finally had to get some relief with my vibrator

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
AAA+

That is so Wet and it was exciting to read i want to read more it gets me going.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

WetpatchWetpatchabout 17 years ago
Fuck me...please!!!

Fuck me!!! Please!!! Wow...you are amazing....I never had so many orgasms in my life!!!! I'm still masturbating and squirming around in the chair while I write this!!! Suppose I submitted myself to you...what would you like to do to me?? Would you be interested in some cyber sex??? Please?? Take me I'm yours!!! Your wish will be my command!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brenda

I had wish that Besty had ended up with Brenda as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A movie should be made from this sexy story! This sexy story gave me a semi!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

good story but it lacked detail and suspense. keep up the good work it didn't quite get me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Betsy spanked for foot odor

Would love the story to focus on Latasha punishing Betsy for smelly feet and Betsy’s mortification of being scolded and spanked for foot odor. And from her point of view of the foot odor inspection and punishment and how she loved being mortified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seeing as u quite is it okay somebody continues this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous