Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not a great deal of consolation. I'll tell you all the gory details on the way back to Wayne Manor. I take it you guys would like a lift back in my trusty little Toyota?"

"Yes, please," Robin replied, overjoyed that his gorgeous girlfriend seemed none the worse for her arduous experience.

"Oh, but what about the Batmobile?" Jenny asked, almost as an afterthought.

"Alfred is arranging for a local garage to bring out a can of gasoline to it. He will meet them at the Batmobile," the Dark Knight clarified.

Jenny frowned at this. "But what if someone recognizes him as Bruce Wayne's butler. Won't they make the obvious connection?"

The Boy Wonder grinned and shook his head. "No way, Jen! Alfred will be wearing his own Batcostume; something he knocked up for just such an emergency. Our old family retainer has always been a frustrated Caped Crusader wannabe."

Jennifer's eyes widened. "I'm starting to see Mr. Pennyworth in a whole different light," she exclaimed, with a chuckle.

12