All Comments on 'Bath Time'

by WarmVanilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
coolomoncoolomonover 19 years ago
one of the best

hard to find a better story than that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not hard to find.

Are you sure about that coolomon? I'm sorry to say, but I've read much better.

Was this the story that inspired the thread in "story ideas"? If so, the "build up" was not worth it.

MintSodaMintSodaabout 19 years ago
Soft and Sweet

I loved the story. It was sweet and soft with nice descriptions based almost entirely on the acts involved. She avoided the pitfalls of excessive character descriptions that can feel like dull lists of characteristics or, even worse, cliche driven analogies between body parts and inanimate objects.

Perhaps the anonymous poster didn't read very carefully and clearly didn't see dates. This story was accepted and posted months before my thread came out, so there is a huge chronological issue he/she missed. Not to mention I'm female, the author is female, and that was clearly NOT a lesbian story. Perhaps the annonymous person that posted should go back through and actually READ the story instead of being a conspiracy theory reactionary that clearly misses subtle details because they're too busy missing the big picture.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Nice story

Very descriptive. It's nice to share, especially when it's with your best friend. I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous