Bathe

Story Info
A master spanks his freshly scrubbed Darling.
1.3k words
4.08
18.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soaked in the bathtub, awaiting his return. Fifteen minutes had passed since he'd left me, water running. I wasn't allowed to move without his permission or when not in his presence, so I was left to watch calmly as the water level rose to my chin, approaching my mouth, then soon after my nose. Just as my heart quickened in nervousness, he walked through the threshold. God, every time I see him it takes my breath away. He stood so achingly beautiful. Strong jaw, blue oxford with the sleeves rolled up, and a smile that I knew was mine. 'Oh dear- perfect timing" he said as he shut the water off. I blew a noisy bubble with the water covering my mouth and he rewarded me with a chuckle. I love to make him laugh. He gave me a nod, signaling I could move, and raised myself into a seated position in the tub. He pulled up a chair to the ceramic rim of the bath and sat down like a king on his throne.

"Is your hair wet enough?"

I nodded excitedly. This is my favorite part of the day. He placed a knee on either corner of the tub and propped his elbows on his knees. With one finger, he motioned for me to take my place. I turned and put my back to him, leaning against the cool ceramic and loving the rough texture of his jeans against the nape of my neck. These sensations, while commonplace to most, made me wet and antsy. I clandestinely positioned my hair to cover my hardened nipples in case my premature excitement displeased him. He rubbed a rough palm over the side of my face before tangling his fingers in my hair. I closed my eyes, hoping to dull my other senses and be lost in the feel of him. The click of the shampoo lid opening drew me back to the present and I delighted in the smell and sound of him dispensing an appropriate amount of product into his hands. He drew the light brown locks of my hair from the water and began working the floral lather into them, moving up. As he reached my scalp, massaging and cleansing me, he told me what a good girl I was.

"You pleased me today. Not a single misstep, and dinner was particularly delicious tonight."

I tried to hold it in, but I know a smile escaped me. I could feel the glow of his praise surge through me and shine out through my naked skin, hotter than the bathwater. Nothing on this Earth pleases me more than pleasing him. Every frown on his perfect face made my whole world crumble. He continued to clean my hair, finally filling the cup on the side of the tub and rinsing the suds from my hair. An old, plastic thing- the worn black letters read the name of the movie theatre we enjoyed on our first date. I smiled lightly as he rinsed my hair again, then pinned it up to avoid getting my clean tresses back in the soapy water. He picked up the sponge on the edge of the tub and worked soap into it before drawing out my arm and tenderly washing and rinsing it. He repeated this with every limb until I was rubbed a light pink and clean.

"Lean towards me."

I turned around, facing him, resting my cheek in his lap while he began to wash my back.

"You may touch me."

I was so elated I couldn't even thank him. I was never allowed to touch him during Bath Time. I rubbed him through his jeans, stomach flip flipping as I felt him harden through the fabric. He remained focused, and finished rinsing the soap off of my back before resting against the chair. He watched me unzip his pants and retrieve his cock, water dripping from my hands and hair onto his lap, moistening his shaft, making it easy to stroke him.

'May I?'

'You may.'

I took the head of him into my mouth, licking the quickly cooling drops of water from the tip. My heart raced as a clear-white drip of precum emerged from his beautiful cock, and I eagerly lapped it up, enjoying the sweet and salty taste of him. The bathwater cooled as I ran my hands and tongue over him, loving every jagged breath that told me he was close to cumming. I felt the shaft of his cock tense and throb, he leaned his head back as he came into my mouth. The taste was indescribable; like warm sugar and salt water, with a thick consistency- I could never get enough of him. After I had swallowed every drop and cleaned him, he told me to stand while he drained the tub to half full before putting the stopper back in. Standing, freezing cold in ankle deep water, I presented myself to him.

"You are mine."

I felt me knees weaken and my clit throb, almost painfully, but managed to remain upright.

"Turn around"

I did as he asked and placed my hands on the wall in his preferred position. I heard him dip his hands in the now-cold bathwater before he pulled by hips toward him,so I arched my back and stuck my pretty ass out for him. Even after he stopped holding me in place, the trickles of water from his fingers danced down my inner thighs, sweeter than any other caress. I was so distracted trying to coax a drop to graze my pussy I didn't see it coming. *SMACK* the heat of the blossoming red handprint warmed all through my ass before tendriling down my legs. *SMACK* God, it Hurt so much- I loved it so much. *SMACK* he always waited just until the pain of the previous spank would fade to inflict new damage. I could already feel bruises forming. These weren't normal bruised- to me, these were precious gifts. Every wince and sting from these wounds would send a new rush of fire to my pussy, and I would mourn then when they faded. *SMACK* A single tear escaped my eye and rolled silently down my cheek. The pain was so exquisite. the combination of my cold, moist skin and his wet hands made the sting of his spanking so sharp and precise. *SMACK* a final spank and I heard him lean back in the chair. I wiped my tears on my shoulder without removing my hands.

"Turn around"

I turned and faced him, hands to my sides.

"Spread your legs to shoulder width"

I did as he asked. He rose from the chair and stood right on front of me, the top of my head rested just below his chin. Just a few inches from my wet, naked body he whispered into my ear

'Put your hands on my shoulders. Hold on.'

As soon as I touched him, a mind numbingly painful slap landed on my exposed pussy. My knees went out, and I realized why I was allowed to hold onto him as I clutched to his unforgiving frame for support. A good girl, I kept my legs spread apart, and accepted the next slap. Blood rushed to my pussy lips, and I could feel them engorge, super sensitive. My ass and pussy blossomed red from abuse, perfect handprints slowly darkening on my pale skin. He swung back, adding torque to his next assault on my abused pussy, lips meeting mine just as the blow connected, a direct connect to my clit. I clutched to him and pulled him closer even as my vision tunneled out. I tried feebly to remember the safe word, but didn't care enough to break the kiss for even as long as it would tame to say it. Another slap fell on my clit, and I hardly noticed. I felt him catch my weight as my knees and vision finally caved. Consciousness left me as he said my name.

"Michaela? Michaela?!"

But happily, I could not respond.