All Comments on 'Battle for Blood Ch. 06'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still so good

Glad you are back! Don't wait long till the next ch!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
Welcome back!

And a wonderful homecoming it is. Excellent chapter. Though I did need to reread to remind myself of the details, this picked up right where Ch. 5 left off. Their feelings for each other are just the same. Pure emotion. It's as if you never left.

But don't leave again, okay?!? Let's finish this thing.

I'm so excited to see what you come up with next.

CinderTowerCinderToweralmost 10 years ago
New fan

I only started reading this story a few days ago and am thoroughly enjoying the world you have created. Look forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Impressive!

Impressive, I anxiously await the next chapter.

Wish96Wish96almost 10 years ago
Holy shit!!

I read way too much literotica to the point it's almost unhealthy and from the man who has read thousands of stories on this site and other sites like this one you and your story has become one of my all time top 10 favorites. I would like to thank you for picking up your pen again and have decided to continue to write Cole and Shane's story. And I would like to thank you for being such a kick ass writer. And I wish for you to have fun while continuing to write their story and for you to have success with your studying in medical school.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
You Keep Writing..I'm Still Reading

I think I've grown up. I don't read literotica anymore just for sex. I come for the good stuff :-) LOL

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 9 years ago
just found out you updated!

agree. keep writing, we will keep reading. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous