All Comments on 'Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 04'

by MimiRose

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years agoAuthor
Reminder

Just a reminder: this chapter was posted accidentally. This is a rough draft for the chapter. Hopefully, the revised chapter will post on here within the next few days.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 11 years ago
still great!

Might have been a rough draft but I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where's Patrick?

I really liked that guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good job

I kno u said this was a rough draft, but it's really good with the way it is. Except the bringing Ryan back into Kalie's life. I mean cant she happy a little while longer before she has to suffer again by Ryan?

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years agoAuthor
Mmm...

In regards to Patrick, he might make another appearance.

AzaliaAzaliaover 11 years ago
...

I really hope he doesn't hurt her and make her lose the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like Ryan. I want Ryan and Kali to be together. Hopefully he sees the baby and becomes a better person. All these men make Kali look like a hoe...just stick to Ryan. But make sure he changes!

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
FINALLY! AS OF 1/30/2013, THIS IS THE UPDATED CHAPTER!

I hope you guys come back and read the updated chapter!

AzaliaAzaliaabout 11 years ago
I wonder how this is going to play out

Good stuff, I'm heading over to chapter 5 now ;)

VishouzVishouzabout 11 years ago
I hate Ryan and I love Ryan

When he raped Kali I was so angry! I wanted him to suffer so bad!!

But then when he got his come uppance courtesy of one Officer Logan

I cried for him.

They both have terrible childhood history and I cant hate him as much

as I want to. I dont think they belong together though. There is just too

much history of violence he caused.

She should be with someone new.

And this story should be a screenplay for a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2 fucked up kids, on cheap move...

This is a very dark story, very well written. I can both hate and sympathize with Ryan. The beating and the buses he suffered at the hand of those policemen were trully distturbing. vene knowing what he did to Kali, it was upsetting and I didn't fell any sense of justice or that he deserved any of that type of abuse. I also don't like the homophobic slurs. He really need a therapy, that is for sure. And I hope he doesn't die on september 11th in that WTC office of his. Better make his awfull grand dad and fucked up girlfirend...or maybe not the girlfirend who has also a terrible background, but the grandfather for sure!!!!

I don't know if I want them to be together, there is stoo much dark stuff, not sure they can overcome it. At the same time, they may be the only one that can actually understand each other, due to theri past, and in that case, that make them more equal than with woever else they could be with.

I could have done without the pregnancy bit though : it is a cheap move to make them reconnect and smooth everything else. It is annoying that pregancy is always used to rdeem the female character, as if "motherhood" was the ultimate whitewash, that help her be a strong person.

Also it is kind of weird that with that Kali supposedly had that large support system, her grandmother, her firen Katrina and all those uncles, and at the same time she is so easily put in so much abusive situations : not only with Ryan, but also Daniel who took advantage of her. At the beggining of the story, it looked like she had nobody around her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Conflicted

I don't know who to hate or who to love. They both have issues first I feel sorry for them then I hate them love the ugh! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sad

Ryan is truly unbalance and cruel person. He not going to chance and Kali should not allow this person into her life period.

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 10 years ago
I am LOVIN' this story!

And oh so many chapters still to go! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous