Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Red slapped Ryan on his left shoulder. "Alright, son, put your dukes up!"

Ryan continued to cry. "I do not want to—

Officer Red pounded his meaty fist into Ryan's gut. The man doubled over and his feet dawdled. The cop listened to the weakened man's gasps and wheezes. He smiled. "Let us begin, shall we?"

Just like his previous tormentors, Officer Red was relentless with his attack. He was quick with his blows and he was brutal. He made sure that Ryan was suffering. By the time he was done with Ryan, the wealthy young man was barely conscious. The officer dragged Ryan's feeble body over to one of the vehicles. He was dropped in front of the car.

"Officer Blue," greeted Officer Red. "It's your turn, Sir."

Ryan felt someone stand beside his prone body. A foot nudged his thigh.

"Pick him up and place him on the hood of the car," Ryan heard this person say. Suddenly, he felt his body being lifted off of the ground. He felt his face and torso press against the hood of the car.

He was disorientated. He believed that he was standing in front of his rented Lincoln Navigator. He placed his hands behind his back and waited for the handcuffs. His hands were grabbed and they were placed back on the hood. The hands that guided his hands remained on his wrists. His arms had gone limped.

Ryan heard the breeze before he felt the wind run across his body. It sounded like a freight train rolling down a track. Once the wind's frosty hand grasped onto his body, he violently shivered. He felt the skin on his back side grow goose pimples.

'Wait...' his mind muttered while awareness of the situation settled in. He realized that his legs were bare. 'Why are my pants down?' Then, a notion entered his mind. His level of adrenaline had shot up. He began to struggle. He glanced up at the hood of the car. He saw one officer hold on to his left hand. Another cop held on to the wrist of the other hand.

Thanks to the headlights, Ryan finally saw his attackers' faces. The cop that held his left hand was a white man with a square-shaped face. He held a rugged look with his facial hair. There were wrinkles along his brow line and around his eyes. He wore a black, knitted cap on his head.

The man that held on Ryan's right hand was an Asian man. He, like his compatriot, was an older man with his own wrinkles, laugh lines and crow's feet on his oval-shaped face.

"Oh, lookie-lookie, someone is finally awake!" Officer Red taunted as he held onto his left hand.

"He is putting up a fight!" The statement came from someone who stood behind him.

"Let me go," Ryan spoke with a coarse tone of voice. "Please, I am begging you!"

"Go ahead, sweetheart, put up that fight!"

"Officer Blue loves it when his sweethearts struggle!" Officer Red teased.

"Hey Officer Red, if you must know, he ain't wearing any garters and stockings!" someone teased. Ryan didn't know the identity of the joker, because they were standing behind him.

"Fuck you," stated Officer Red.

Ryan felt a harsh slap on his bare ass and he yelped in response.

"But, Sweetheart does have a nice ass though!" The men laughed. "And he is hairless too!" There was more laughter.

"Please, don't do this to me, please," Ryan begged while eyeing both men. He hoped that one of them would show him compassion.

Officer Red gazed at Ryan with a wry smile on his aged face. "She probably said the same thing to you." His eyes drifted over Ryan's head. The young man stared at the cop's face. The cop nodded his head once.

Then, the night's sky was greeted by the sounds of screaming. The wails were gut-wrenching and conveyed the pain that the owner felt. The wailing served as a prayer to God, asking for mercy and comfort, because the owner cannot verbally expressed his pleas. Instead of God's answer, the cries were given taunts and teases.

"Are you enjoying yourself, dear?" taunted Officer Red, before he proceeded to pound on Ryan's fingers with his fist. In result, a horrifying pain entered his fingers and traveled down into the palm of his hand. The pain was light compared to the pain that he felt in his ass.

Ryan felt like his asshole was being ripped apart. The pain was ongoing. The unknown person who committed this vile act towards him was unmerciful. The monster held onto Ryan's neck while his other hand plunged the offending object repeatedly in his ass. He knew that the object wasn't a dick, but it was large like one. He screamed out in agony, even though they were quickly swallowed up by the officers' cheers.

The sounds of someone knocking on his office's door had distracted him from his thoughts. He blinked his eyes and a few hot tears rolled down his chiseled face. With his full functioning right hand, he wiped at his face.

"Come in!" he shouted at the door, with his voice creaking.

The door opened and a woman entered the office. She was a petite, African-American woman, with a stout figure and a medium-sized afro. Ryan recognized the woman as a member of the house-keeping crew. He glanced at his clock and saw the time was 2:54 PM. She usually shows up around this time to clean up the office.

"Lo siento, Sr. Whittler. Yo no sabía que iba a estar aquí. ¿Le gustaría que me de volver?" the housekeeper asked him.

"No, Mrs. Johnson, you can clean the office now. I have to go to a meeting anyway," he notified the woman.

Ryan glared at his three injured fingers that were encased in gauze, bandages and metal splints. He physically bristled at the memory of that night.

****

After being beaten, having his fingers broken and his ass sodomized by those officers, they left him to freeze. He lied on the cold and hard ground while the officers climbed into their vehicles and drove off. He thought each one of the cops had gone. He breathed a sigh of relief as he folded his body into a fetal position. He cried with his face pressed into the earth. When he heard footsteps, he stopped. He trembled in terror.

He felt someone stand next to his head. Then he heard a sigh. "Back in 1977, I was in my second year in the force..." Ryan recognized the voice. It was Officer Yellow. "I was experiencing my first week of the second year as a cop, when I received the call. The call had come from an old woman. She called the station because she smelt an odor. It was coming from the basement apartment that was below from her place. She said that the smell has been there for a few weeks. She called the cops because she hasn't seen her neighbors in three weeks either. So, my partner and I, who you have met by the way: do you remember Officer Black?"

Ryan whimpered.

Officer Yellow continued with his story. "So, my partner and I had gone to the apartment. When we got there, there were seven other officers there: Officer Blue, Officer Green, Officer Red, Officer Orange, Officer White, Jack Logan and his partner. Apparently, the old lady called the station multiple times. Jack and his partner was there because of another case. A few hours prior, a woman was walking down Jamaica Avenue covered in blood and wearing a fur coat. It is not uncommon to see women wearing fur coats, except it was in the middle of April. She was arrested. She had identification on her, so the officers had gone to her residence, in hopes of finding answers..."

Officer Yellow noticed that Ryan stared at him. He squatted down into his haunches. He stared at the wounded man.

"... Jack was the one who kicked down the front door to that apartment. Once that door opened, we were greeted by a smell that..." Officer Yellow glared down at the ground. He shook his head in disgust. "... We all knew what the odor was. Now all we have to do was find the bodies. Jack and his partner entered the premises. Then, I and my partner followed. The way that the apartment was built, it had gone something like this..."

As he used his hands as a tool, Officer Yellow explained the apartment's layout to Ryan, who continued to lie huddled on the ground.

"We found the first body in the living room of the apartment. His name was Jackson Turner. He was a low-life, who had a string of crimes under his belt. Some of his crimes were minor stuff like drug-dealing, selling stolen goods and possession of marijuana. Then there was the heavy stuff like assault with a deadly weapon, domestic violence and pimping.

The body was lying spread-eagle, on the floor. There was a needle in his arm and a belt around the bicep, which let us know that the man died while he was under the influence. The drugs didn't kill him. His head was bashed in with a large object. We found the object that killed him, which was a baseball bat, lying next to the second body. The second body was found in the bathroom. He was lying on the floor. This guy was another creep. His name was Wendell Marsh. He was a convicted felon as well. His crimes were vile and evil: rape, child molestation, assault with a deadly weapon and kidnapping. Just like the first victim, he was killed by having his skull caved in..."

The officer kept his eyes on Ryan. He wanted to make sure that Ryan was still alive. Ryan figured this out, when the cop pressed his fingertips against the pulse point on his neck.

"The third body belonged to a woman by the name of Connie Hamilton. She was found in one of the bedrooms. She was naked and lying in the bed. She wasn't murdered in the same manner as the others. She was stabbed. Connie also had a record, but her record wasn't extensive. It was for drugs mostly. There were three bodies total. All of us officers congregated in the living room to discuss this woman's motives behind the killings. We totally neglected the fact that there was a second bedroom in that apartment. It wasn't us, who had found her..."

"Her?"

Officer Black stared at Ryan. The officer knew that he was captivated by the story.

"An EMT had gone investigating through the apartment. I think she was snooping, actually. Anyway, by then, we all were standing outside of the apartment, when we heard the calls for help. The EMT needed a pair of wire cutters. Jack had gone to his car to fetch some while I entered the premises. I entered the second bedroom and found her..."

Ryan noticed that the officer began to breathe heavily. His eyes were downcast and his eyes were glazed over.

"... She was tiny and she looked so fragile. She was so skinny and malnourished. I thought that my mind was playing tricks on me. I couldn't believe that no parent would allow their child to grow so small. She..."

He let out a sigh.

"... She was lying in a bedroom that looked childlike and innocent, but I could tell that whatever occurred in that bedroom wasn't childlike and innocent. Her body was covered with cuts and bruises and there was blood everywhere. Some of the blood belonged to her. We found out later that majority of it belonged to Wendell Marsh. His body was dragged from her bedroom and into the bathroom. Her hands and wrists were tied to the bed. She didn't have a stitch of clothing on her. Her wrists and ankles were tied with speaker wires. She had this helpless look in her eyes. I have never seen anything like that before and in all of my twenty-some odd years of working on the force..."

Officer Yellow picked a pebble off of the ground and rubbed it in between his hands.

"I've never seen men cry before. She was four years old, at that time. The EMTs had taken her to the hospital to be treated. Once we were done investigating the crime scene, we all had gone up to the hospital. We wanted to see how the kid was doing..."

Officer Yellow sighed.

"There were so many reporters there at the hospital. Walking through that crowd was like walking through a series of strong currents. Once we were inside, we had spoken to the doctors who treated her. I believe some of us was expecting for the doctor to tell us that she didn't make it. But then the doctor told us that she was alive and she was kicking. That was the first and last time that I have ever doubted Kali..."

The cop stared at the young man. There was a gasp of shock from him.

".. After experiencing that horrible incident, we all had made a promise to the kid. We promised that we were going to help her and protect her as much as we can. And I am proud to say that we have been able to complete our promises. Jack and Officer Blue and I had paid for her tuition, when she was in that fancy school that's in the city. Officer Orange had taken the time out to teach her how to grapple and fight, with some fighting style that I cannot even pronounce. Officer Red taught her how to use a firearm and some other weapons. Officer Black had shown her love and affection, in the manner that an older brother could give. I'm sure he has shown her that not all men are evil. And I'm sure that he taught that we act like idiots from time to time, but not all of us are evil. Officer Blue, his wife and their children gave Kali a chance to see how a family works. We have..."

He stopped speaking. The cop tossed the stone away.

"We love Kali, as if she was our daughter. We all are there for her. We were there for her school graduations, for every school play, for every game that she played in and for every school dance. We love her. With that being said, you should know that we will protect her. I received a call from Jack, a month ago. He told me that she was beaten and raped by some rich kid named Whittler. So, you can imagine how we felt about that. If it was up to me, you would be dead. But, luckily for you, your last name saved your ass."

Officer Yellow grabbed a hold of Ryan's hair and yanked. The younger man grunted in pain. He was able to see the cop's face. The night's sky was fading away, leaving the sky with a periwinkle coloring. Dawn was soon approaching. Officer Yellow was an older man. His mouth was decorated with a mustache and goatee. There were a few gray strands in the goatee. But, his eyes drew the most attention. They were dark and menacing.

"I advise you to stay away from Kali, because if you don't, I will kill you. Do you understand me?"

"Y-Yes," whimpered Ryan.

"Do not contact her or try to see her, because I will know and then I will kill you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," repeated Ryan.

Officer Yellow released Ryan's hair and allowed the man's head to fall to the ground.

"Here are your keys..."

Ryan felt a hard object touch his cheek. There was a stinging sensation in the location of where his keys had struck.

"... Your vehicle is parked behind you," the cop informed him. There was laughter from the cop. "I advise you to go to the nearest hospital. I believe Jamaica Medical Center is the closest hospital..." The officer rose to his feet. He stared down at Ryan with an intense hatred. "Have a good day."

****

Ryan did manage to stay away from Kali, for two months. Over the days, the weeks and the months that have gone by, his passion for her had intensified. Whenever the urge was too strong and he was about to initiate contact with her, he thought about that horrible night. He recalled the injuries that he sustained from that night: the broken bones in his fingers, the fractured ribs, the ruptured blood vessels, the case of hypothermia, the bruises, the gashes, the wounds, the torn rectum, his wounded pride, and the feeling of disgust. Thinking of those things always staved off the hunger that he felt.

Now, there was the news of her pregnancy. The passion and the hunger for her have grown. And the strength had intensified. The thoughts of his sixteen-day, in-patient stay inside of a hospital did not deter his needs.

The office phone rang. Ryan answered. It was an employee that works in the marketing department. He called to remind Ryan about the upcoming meeting. He glanced at the clock that was on his desk. The time was 3:08 PM. He was late for the meeting. He quickly grabbed the materials that he needed for the meeting and left the office.

Turns out, Penny was correct in her assessment about the workers in the marketing department. They were idiots. Ryan took note of their lack of professionalism. They weren't prepared. The equipment that were using was not set up, when he arrived. Then, they all learned that the equipment was broken. He sat in the straight-back chair for a moment, watching them bicker with each other, before he had enough. Ryan announced to the presenters that they needed to re-schedule for another meeting. Then, he quickly left the board room.

Once he arrived back to his office, he saw the large package on his desk. The package consisted of his sweat suit, a small package of socks and a box that held a pair of sneakers. Penny also bought her employer a pack of thermals as well. He inspected each article of clothing to make sure they fit his specifications. They fulfilled his requirements. He found a receipt amongst the clothes. He read the receipt. The items that were on his desk were mentioned on the receipt. He stared at the total price.

"$156.93, really Penny?" mumbled Ryan, under his breath. He stared at the Nike Sweat suit and the sneakers again. "Well, that's what I deserve for telling her to keep the change." He placed the items back on the table and then had taken a seat in his chair. He glanced at his desk's clock. The time was 3:38 PM. He let out a sigh. "Now, all I have to do is sit here and wait."

Ryan stayed in his office for an extra hour and twenty-eight minutes, before he left the office for the night. By the time, he left the office, everyone had gone home. He waited because he wanted to make sure that he would arrive to Kali's home, when its night time. He also believed that the officers, her guardians and his sodomizers, were arranged to keep her protected during the wee hours of the morning. He waited until a few hours after dusk.

Ryan walked down Dormans Road while trying to look as normal as possible. He kept the hood of his sweatshirt over his head. He changed up his gait. He walked with a casual stroll. He wanted to appear as if he belonged in this neighborhood. He wanted to appear as if he was walking down the street, on his way home.

Once he arrived on her doorstep, Ryan was slightly expecting a squadron of police vehicles to appear out of nowhere. He recalled a flashback from that night. A violent shiver dripped down his spine. He glanced around the porch nervously.

'Ring the fucking bell,' his mind instructed.

His fingers tapped the white button that was mounted next to the screen door. He heard the sounds of a bell ringing. It had come from the inside of the house. His shaky fingers tapped the button three more times.

"I'll be there, just give me some time!" he heard Kali shout from the inside of the house.

Ryan's body trembled with anticipation. His heart beaten heavily, once he heard her voice. His fingers tapped the button once more.

"I am a fat, pregnant woman! I cannot run to the door! Hang on!" she shouted. Her voice sounded as if she was closer to the front door.

Then, Ryan heard the locks unfastening. He pulled open the screen door and stood closer to the large and wooden one. He watched the door open slightly and then come to a stop. He wanted to push the door open and barge his way inside of her home. But, he managed to restrain his impulses. He waited until Kali opened the door. He didn't have to wait too long.

Kali stood in front of the doorway, in the foyer. The sight that stood before him made his body throb from awe. His green eyes regarded her beauty. She stood before him with her curly hair wild and free, framing her lovely face. Her tall and curvy body was adorned with an elaborate and highly-decorative bathrobe that showcased her pregnant body. The thin and transparent material shown off her nude body that was underneath. His emerald-tinted eyes ogled her full tits, her protruding belly, her shapely hips, her thick thighs and her long legs. A thrill rippled through his body and settled in his prick. He let out a growl in appreciation.