Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

Kali moaned from the pleasure. Her hips lifted up to meet his member.

"Rye—

"Ssh, I'm just getting my cock ready for you, baby" he whispered. Once he considered her pussy to be ready, he slipped his prick's head into her sheath. "Gggggrrrrrr... Fuck," he growled. She felt tight and welcoming.

"More," she groaned as he hands clutched his hips. His hips surged forward and his dick was fully sheathed. She cried out in desire. Her hips jerked clumsily upon his insertion.

"Fuck, baby, you're tight," she heard his voice groan.

Ryan was still. He savored the feel of her pussy as it gripped his cock. She was hot, wet and taut. With a shuddering groan, he withdrew his cock from out of her warmth until the head of his prick was the only thing nestled. He pushed his member back inside with a slow, deep and fluid thrust. Both lovers moaned. The movement started slow and gradual. His hips performed slow and fluid thrusts that pushed his prick deep and stimulated her core.

"Aaah, Ryan, Ryan, oh God, baby, oh God..." she screamed out from the ecstasy that she was suffering from. Her legs clutched at his waist while tilting her pelvis off of the mattress. His cock applied constant pressure to her inflamed clit and labia. Her fingers clasped onto his ass. "Mmmm... Fuck me, oh, oh..."

Ryan shifted his position slightly. He removed her legs off of his waist and sat back on his haunches. With his prick nestled inside of her warmth, he hooked her legs with his strong arms. His pelvis ground against her swollen sex, which illicit the sounds of desire from the both of them. He leaned over a little, so he could kiss Kali's beautiful lips.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a pant.

"Yeah," she sighed.

"Is the baby all right?" he asked her.

"Yes, she's fine. Now keep going," she ordered.

Ryan laughed and then gave her a peck, before he resumed his movement. He picked up the pace with his strokes. Now, he was giving her pussy thrusts that were strong, fast and deep. The sounds of their decadence along with the noises of the mattress creaking and the headboard hitting against the wall formed a melody. It served as an ode to their rutting. It elevated their passions.

Kali was the first person to reach her climax. She screamed out her release while her body clenched at Ryan's sweat-drenched frame. Her nails dug into the flesh into his back as she rode out the spasms. Her limbs lost its fight in them and had gone limp. Her left arm collapsed onto the mattress while her right arm covered her eyes as a blindfold. "Oh God," she panted, afterwards.

'I really needed that shit,' she mentally concluded. She removed her arm from her face, at a gingerly speed. She noticed that Ryan was silent and motionless. She opened her eyes to gaze at him.

After she finished going through her climax, Ryan felt her limbs lose tension. Her arms had let go of their hold on him. He slowed his thrusting and gradually had come to a stop. He stared down at his shapely, cinnamon-skinned beauty. She lied on the mattress and she looked satisfied. Her eyes were closed and there was a small smile on her face. Her skin glowed. He glared at her delectable-looking tits as they made heaved every time she inhaled. He watched her remove her arm off of her face and then open her eyes. She gazed at him.

"Mmmmm," she moaned while she grinned.

He felt her pussy grasp onto his member. A bolt of pleasure struck his spine and his back stiffened. He let out a growl.

"Why did you stop?" she giggled.

"I love you, so-fucking-much" he groaned, before he gave a sharp thrust into her womb. She let out a moan that seemed to last forever. "I. Love. You." He ended each word with a sharp stroke. "Do you know that?" he asked her, as he stroked.

"Yes," she shrieked. "Yes, Ryan!"

He proceeded to fuck her with methodical movements. He pulled another orgasm out of her, which was followed by another one in succession. When she calmed down, he ordered her to turn onto her hands and knees. She tensed up. He recognized that the last time she was in that position, he violated her. Ryan, then, asked Kali to trust him. After a bit of time had expired, she slowly changed her position. To help with the pressure of weight in her midsection, Ryan gave her a few pillows to store underneath her stomach. She assumed the 'doggy' position.

As Ryan stared at her ass, he bit down on his impulse to lose control. He didn't want to harm the baby. Despite what Kali said to him, Ryan still believed that his dick can inflict pre-natal injury to their daughter. His hands gave the backs of her thighs a massage before drifting up to her soft and supple ass. She moaned in response and wound up her hips. Ryan saw her cum-drenched pussy peek out as she moved.

"Tell me that you want my cock?" he asked her while the uncut glans rubbed along her slit.

"Mmm, I want your cock baby," she announced as she slid his cock into her gash. Both moaned at the intrusion. Her hips lunged forward to slightly withdraw his cock and then she reinstated his cock. She repeated her actions and developed a rhythm.

"Mmm, fuck me" he growled even as he viewed his cock being swallowed up by her pussy. He gave her right cheek a harsh slap. She gasped and started to fuck vigorously. "You like that?" he asked, before giving her ass another slap.

"Oh," she screamed and then released a torrent of moans. She glanced over her right shoulder, to stare at him. "Orion, fuck me please."

Ryan placed a grip upon her hips and stilled her actions. Hearing Kali called him by his first name made him lose control. "Kay baby, give me your right leg," he instructed with a voice that oozed masculinity. She gave him a look of bewilderment. "Trust me," was his response as rubbed at her flank. She gave a glance and turned away. After distributing her weight on her three other limbs in order to balance, she lifted her right leg. Her inner thigh was parallel to the mattress. Ryan grabbed a hold of her calf. His hand drifted up her leg to thigh and held her limb there. In this angle, he felt his cock sink deeper into her warmth.

"Oh, mmm, fuck!" she shouted, as blunt force of stimulation permeated her pussy. Kali thought that she was going to faint from the intense pleasure that she was experiencing. In this odd position, Ryan's prick was tapping nerve endings that she didn't know existed. He was thick and his cock stretched her walls, providing pleasure with a subtle discomfort. There was a sense of fullness in her gut, as if she had a full bladder.

Soon, Kali was screaming out her release. Her hands clenched the blanket that was underneath her while her face was buried into the fabric. The pleasure was intense and too foreign. Her body violently shook as she came. She felt her body release the knot of pressure that was stored in the pit of her belly and in her pelvis. Then she felt it. It was a gush of moisture. She felt the splashing against her thighs and then felt the dribble against her left thigh.

'Oh my God, I've just fucking pee on him!'

Kali's body was still shaking, when she lifted her face off of the mattress. She didn't want to see his face. She was too embarrassed. She had just urinated on him. She continued to stare at the wall that was in front of her.

"Ryan, I am so... Sorry for just peeing on you," she told him.

"You didn't pee on me, Kay," he informed her. She could tell that he was smiling. "You just squirted."

"I did what?" This time, she glanced over her right shoulder to stare at him. "What is 'squirting'?"

Ryan was still kneeling behind her. His cock was still buried inside of her. There was a smile on his handsome face. "In simpler terms, I've managed to stimulate your G-Spot and your clit to the point where you ejaculated, when you came. It's not urine that sprayed out of you. It was your... fluid. It's the very same stuff that comes out of you when you're turned on," he explained. Then, he began to fuck her by using slow and deep strokes from his cock. Both of them moaned. "And..." he grunted. "...It will be the same stuff that I will be licking from your pussy later on."

Kali turned her head back around and placed it on the mattress. She was still position in the same awkward angle. His cock began to tap the same spots. Her orgasm was swift and powerful. Once again, her cunt surprised her again. This time, Ryan laughed.

Ryan stood in Kali's bathroom, a few hours later. He stood in front of the sink. He was stood in front of the sink, with his back facing the mirror that was above the appliance. He was glancing over his right shoulder at the reflection. He took inventory of the welts and the nicks that marred his flesh. The wounds were minor and they were fresh. Staring at each scratch, Ryan felt his ego boost to new heights. He considers them to be badges of honor, in a sexual way.

The sound of rushing water brought his attention to the bathtub. The free-standing, clawed foot tub was almost filled to capacity with bubbles and water. He shut off the water valves. The bath was ready. It was drawn for the creator of the scratches; for the person who bestowed the honor onto him. Right now, she was in her bedroom. He figured that she was most likely lying in her large bed, on her way to sleep. He recollected about the activities that occurred during the past few hours.

After her squirting incidents, Ryan and she resumed with their sexual interludes. He wanted to make up for the lost time. Since his breakdown from earlier, now he had the objective to prove to Kali that he wanted to change. He believed that he wasn't the sadistic monster that he was before. He wanted to prove to her that he can be caring and loving.

Ryan entered the bedroom to find the mother of his unborn daughter, asleep. She was lying on the right side of the bed. She was lying on her left side. Even in her sleep, she had her hand place on her stomach. He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey, wake up sleepy-head," he said softly. His fingers graze her cheek. She stirred in her sleep. "Come on, wake up." Kali moaned and then rolled onto her back. She opened her eyes.

"Hey," she said softly to him with a smile.

"I drew you a bath," he explained, as his fingers traced invisible circles around her left areola. He watched her nipple pucker.

"Thank you," she moaned.

Hearing the sensuality in her voice caused his dick to tingle. He made a glimpse at his member, which lied flaccid against his leg. 'Down, Boy.' He returned his attention to Kali. She was now sat up on her bed. He stared into her eyes.

"What's up?" she said to him.

He didn't say anything. He just gazed at her with an absent-minded stare. Kali repeated her question. He was pulled out of his stupor, at the first syllable that fell from her lips.

"What's up Rye?"

Ryan grinned. "Marry me?"

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers
1...67891011