Dirty Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

Sarah wrapped her hand around his throbbing meat and pumped it while twisting and turning her fingers on the hard flesh. She heard him moan and knew he was close. Sarah slammed her mouth down his length and rapidly bobbed it up and down his shaft. She felt him tremble and moved her lips up to his knob. Her tongue fluttered against the sensitive underside.

Ron was seeing stars. He grabbed the back of Sarah's head and thrust up into her mouth grunting like an Olympic weight lifter. His cock swelled between her lips. A stream of hot cum shot like pee out from the tip. Sarah clamped her lips tightly around him and felt his creamy seed spray into her mouth. A second blast spewed from his cock. Cum seeped out from her lips and drooled down her chin.

Sarah took him into her throat and felt several more spurts drain down into her stomach. She pressed her fingers against his scrotum forcing more cum from his cock. When Ron was finally drained Sarah held him deep and sucked hard. She slid a hand back to her pussy and rubbed her clit to one more orgasm. She finally lifted her lips from his cock and swallowed what was still in her mouth.

In the back Todd tried to slide a hand under Joan's skirt and up between her thighs. She squeezed her legs together and pushed him away. He then slid his hand up her body and squeezed her breast. She had already let him do that so she reluctantly let him do it again. His touch sent shivers through her body. She closed her eyes and felt the pleasure course through her nipples. Todd kissed her neck and nibbled his way up to her ear pushing his tongue inside

Todd slid his hand from her breast to her cheek. He turned her face towards his and kissed her. Joan felt her resistance weakening. She let his tongue push through her lips. His hand moved back to her breast and squeezed the soft flesh through her blouse. He rubbed his thumb across her hard nipple. Stirrings of desire throbbed in her loins. Joan was rapidly losing control.

Todd slid his hand down her stomach rubbing his fingers across her lower belly. He pressed his fingers against her mound through her skirt. This time Joan didn't push him away. Her body wanted this. It was like another woman had possessed her. Joan pushed up against his fingers and gasped. A spasm twitched inside her virgin passage releasing a trickle of juices into her panties.

Todd moved his hand under her skirt and pressed his fingers against her mound through her panties. Joan felt another spasm grip her insides. She spread her thighs to give him better access. Todd kissed her neck and rubbed his fingers along her slit through the damp material covering it. His fingertip found her clit. He rubbed it in circles through her panties.

Ooooohhhhhh... uuuunnnngggggghhhhh..."

It was like pushing a relief valve on a boiler. Joan pressed her shoulders against the car door and lifted off the seat. Her body shook with a series of violent spasms. She could feel the fiery insides of her sex clench again and again. Suddenly his finger was under her panties. He pushed it inside her. The pleasure she felt was so intense she thought her insides might rip apart. Wave after wave of orgasmic explosions sent her spinning into another dimension.

His finger plunged in and out of her body. Joan had never felt such ecstasy. He pushed a second finger into her virgin opening. It was tight but her maidenhead stretched to accommodate him. Two fingers slammed deep into her steamy hole again and again. Joan felt her muscles grip him in a series of spasms. She continued to thrash and jerk wildly trying to regain a semblance of control but it was impossible.

In the front seat Sarah took Ron back into her mouth and continued sucking his spent member until it was hard. Her pussy was ready to get fucked again. She sat up in the passenger seat reclining it back as far as it would go. Sarah spread her thighs and pulled her knees back. She motioned for Ron to join her. It was a little awkward but he was finally able to slide between her legs. Sarah braced her heels on the dash.

Ron guided his cock to her opening and plunged. Sarah felt him plow deep into her pussy. She pulled her legs back and dug her fingers into his shoulders pushing up against him. They found a rhythm. His naked ass cheeks rose and fell as he pounded her again and again. She matched his thrusts by lifting up off the seat each time he drove his hard meat into her quivering hole. His balls made wet slapping sounds against her tight anus which was coated with her secretions.

"Fuck me baby... oh god you're so deep... yes... harder... squeeze my tits... pinch my nipples... fuck me like a whore."

Ron wedged both of his hands between their bodies. He crushed her oversized tits with his fingers. Then he pinched her nipples so hard she could feel the pain. Sarah threw her head back and squealed. Ron's cock pounded into her gushing pussy like a mad dog. He went faster and faster. Sarah dug her fingernails into his back drawing blood. Her pussy clenched against his cock again and again as her screams of orgasm filled the car.

"UUUNNNGGGGHHHHH... YEEEEESSSSSSSS... AAAAAAHHHHHHH..."

Joan didn't pay any attention to the screams coming from her roommate. She was consumed with one orgasm after the next ripping through her body. Todd continued to plunge his fingers into her pussy until Joan was on the verge of losing consciousness. She was slumped against the car door whimpering and trying to catch her breath. She made no attempt to stop Todd when he pulled down her panties and slipped them off her feet.

Joan was jolted back to reality by another sensation that shook her senses. Something warm and wet was lapping at her raw sex. She opened her eyes and realized that his face was buried between her spread thighs. His mouth was clamped around her swollen mound. She could feel his tongue gliding up and down her dripping gash. He was committing oral sodomy on her and she loved it. Ripples of pleasure surged through her loins.

Joan spread her thighs and pulled her knees back. She dug her fingers into his scalp and squirmed against his face. Todd's mouth made loud sucking and slurping noises as he lapped up her juices. The tip of his tongue fluttered against her engorged clit. Joan threw her head back and screamed. A syrupy essence poured from her body and dripped from his chin. The muscles inside her virgin hole pulsed again and again.

Joan didn't think she could take much more but his lips and tongue were relentless. She felt two fingers plunge into her overheated flesh. He sucked her hard clit into his mouth and tortured it with his tongue. Joan's body stiffened. She thrashed and jerked wildly against his face. He clamped his lips over her mound just as her pussy tightened. Juices sprayed like pee from her quivering hole. He gulped them down as fast as he could.

Todd raked his teeth across her clit. Another series of spasms rocked Joan like a tidal wave. She dug her fingers into Todd's scalp and squealed in a high-pitched scream. She bucked and squirmed against his face. The pleasure was so intense that Joan didn't know how much more she could take.

In the passenger seat Sarah was still screaming. The non-stop orgasms left her exhausted and out of breath. She finally pushed Ron away and scooted down in the seat. Ron slid his dripping cock up her body. Sarah wrapped her lips around his hard flesh savoring the taste of her cunt juice. She coated his tasty meat with saliva and wedged it between her tits rolling them back and forth along his throbbing shaft. Her tongue shot out and swirled around his swollen knob.

Sarah continued to tease Ron's cock with her mouth and tits until she was ready for more. She pulled her legs back and guided his knob to the open lips of her pussy. He plunged deep into her body. Sarah dug her heels into his ass cheeks and tried to pull him deeper. Her fingers dug into the skin of his back as he pounded into her with the fury of a wild stallion.

In the back seat Todd finally pulled his lips away from Joan's pulsating mound. He had never met a girl who squirted the way Joan had done in his mouth. He swallowed the pungent secretions and wiped off the juices running down his chin. Joan slumped back against the door. Her entire body was still shaking from the experience.

Todd pulled Joan to him and slid his arm around her shoulder. He kissed her on the lips and shoved his tongue into her mouth. Joan slowly stirred back to life and kissed him back. She could taste the juices from her sex. The pungent flavor filled her mouth like an aphrodisiac. Joan melded into Todd's body. She heard the screams of her roommate getting fucked in the passenger seat but ignored them.

Joan knew that it was her turn to pleasure Todd. She was ready. Her hand slid into his lap and found the hard bulge pressing against his trousers. She rubbed along his length and gently squeezed him with her fingers. Todd unfastened his pants. He pushed them down along with his briefs. Joan moved her hand around in his lap until her fingers brushed across something warm and hard. Her heart was racing. She was touching her first naked penis.

Joan curled her fingers around his hard flesh. She could feel it pulsing with excitement. It felt so warm and alive and was not at all smooth like she had imagined. She briefly explored it with her fingers. There were ridges up and down the shaft. The swollen tip was shaped like a crown. Joan's body reacted excitedly to the new experience. Her pussy tightened in an unexpected spasm.

Joan had never given a hand-job but she was familiar with the concept. She knew that she needed to stroke his penis up and down. Eventually, if she did it right, she would make him ejaculate. Joan had no idea how long this would take. She was worried that she might not do it right. How fast would she need to pump? How tight should she grip him? She didn't know but that wasn't going to stop her.

It was hard to concentrate with Sarah getting fucked by Ron only a few feet away. Joan could see their bodies moving violently against each other in the dim light of the night. The whole car was shaking as he slammed into her again and again. She could even hear his balls slapping wetly against her and squishing noises coming out of her pussy each time he thrust into her. The act seemed so much more violent than Joan imagined it would be.

Joan slowly moved her hand up and down Todd's shaft. She found a rhythm and went faster. She gripped him tighter and wondered what would happen when he finally did ejaculate. How much stuff would come out and where would it go? She rested her head against his chest and continued to pump making sure his cock was pointed toward the back of the driver's seat.

Todd slid his hand down Joan's back and pulled up her skirt. Two fingers glided down the crevice between her cheeks and curled between her legs. Joan gasped when they plunged into her body. She shifted forward and tilted her ass back to give him better access. She continued to pump his cock. Todd's fingers dug around inside her pussy. They touched a spot that caused Joan to stiffen. Her body shook in a series of spasms.

Next to them Sarah pulled Ron's cock out of her pussy and rolled onto her stomach beneath him. She pulled herself up so that her head was over the back of the reclined passenger seat. She felt his hard cock wedge between her cheeks. Sarah tilted her ass in the air and reached between her legs to guide his cock back to her well-fucked pussy. She moaned when she felt him plunge deep into her juicy chamber.

Ron fucked her with long steady strokes driving his hard cock between her cheeks and deep into her pussy again and again. Sarah tilted her ass in the air to meet each one of his thrusts. She could feel his balls slapping wetly against her clit as he fucked her. Filth spewed from her mouth.

"Fuck me... fuck me like a dirty whore... harder... yes... oh god... I love your cock... pound it in me... deeper... uuunnngggghhhh... yes... aaarrggghhhhhh..."

Her shrieks turned to screams as the intensity increased. Ron's cock continued its relentless assault on her pussy. She reached under her body and rubbed her clit. Wave after wave of orgasm sent her spinning into orbit. Juices poured from her opening and streamed down her fingers. Her head was throbbing with such force that she felt weak and dizzy. Her shrieks slowly turned to whimpers of pleasure.

While Sarah was getting fucked, Joan continued to pump Todd's cock. His fingers were still buried in her pussy making it difficult for her to concentrate. Joan felt a slight pressure from Todd's free hand pushing down on the back of her head. Her face moved closer to his swollen member. She was confused at first and wondered why he was pushing her head down.

Joan turned her face away and felt his knob brush against her cheek. It finally dawned on her what was happening. Ohmygod, she thought, he wants me to put it in my mouth. Joan knew that other girls did that to the boys they dated but she had always considered it an unnatural act. It was sodomy -- kind of like what Todd had done to her earlier with his mouth.

"Suck it baby," he demanded.

Joan had no idea how to do what he was asking but somehow felt that she owed him. She turned her face and let his knob brush across her lips. He pushed down on the back of her head. Her lips opened around his bulging tip. It pushed deeper. It was making her dizzy and lightheaded but not because she was repulsed. Her body came alive as his hard flesh throbbed against her lips and tongue.

In the passenger seat Sarah lay lifeless. She was exhausted from all the orgasms Ron had given her. Ron's cock was still buried deep inside her quivering pussy. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder. Ron leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Their tongues mingled in a dance of passion. He slowly began to move inside her again. Sarah rotated her ass against him.

"Fuck me in the ass," she whispered as she pulled away from the kiss.

Sarah had only been ass-fucked twice and both times only after her date had begged and pleaded with her to do it. She wasn't sure why she had taken the initiative this time or even why she wanted Ron to do it. Both times before it had been somewhat painful and not all that pleasant. Still, there was something so debase and nasty about it that made Sarah feel like it was right for the situation.

Ron had never fucked a girl in the ass but knew that it involved some form of lubrication. Pussy juice was splattered everywhere and dripping from his cock. He hoped it would be enough. Just to make sure he drooled a several strands of spit down between her cheeks. Ron then guided his knob to her sphincter and pushed.

Her crinkled asshole slowly stretched open around him. She squirmed against his tip until it popped through the tight opening. Sarah felt his cock push deeper. Ron went slow moving only a fraction of an inch at a time. He drooled more spit down the crack of her ass. That made it easier to push his cock deeper. She did her best to relax as his cock plunged into her asshole inch by inch

In the back seat Joan was eagerly bobbing her mouth up and down the Todd's meaty shaft. His hand was on the back of her head guiding her movements. He thrust up between her lips each time he pushed down driving the tip of his cock against the opening to her throat. Joan did her best to keep up with his movements. She almost gagged when she felt him at her throat. Spit drooled out from her lips and ran down his shaft.

Joan felt dizzy with pleasure. Todd's fingers pumped in and out of her overheated pussy again and again. She felt his thumb rub across the tight knot of her anus adding a new sensation to her already quivering body. The hard flesh sliding across her tongue and slamming against her throat was like an aphrodisiac. The pressure in her belly continued to build to unbearable heights. There was no escape. It was going to rip her apart.

The orgasm hit like an earthquake. Her body trembled and shook in a series of violent bucks and jerks. Her tight pussy clenched against his thrusting fingers spitting juices all over his hand and her thighs. Her screams were choked out by the cock stuffed in her mouth. They came out as a collection of gags and muffled moans. Todd pushed his thumb into her asshole sending Joan into another series of violent explosions.

She was still shaking when his cock swelled between her lips. Todd pushed down on Joan's head and thrust up into her mouth. Hot cum surged up his length and erupted like an exploding geyser. Joan choked on the creamy ejaculate as it shot against her throat and filled her mouth. Cum came shooting out of her nose and pouring from her lips. Todd continued pumping spurt after spurt of seed into Joan's mouth until he was finally drained.

The taste of his semen combined with Todd's fingers in her pussy sent Joan spinning into another series of orgasms. She lifted her lips from his spent cock and gasped for air. Thick ropes of cum drooled from her lips. Todd finally pulled his fingers out of her body. Joan lowered her head and took him back into her mouth. It was like she couldn't get enough.

Joan had been told that boys get soft after they shoot. She was surprised that Todd stayed hard. She continued to lick and suck his tasty flesh. Her head bobbed up and down his length. She swirled her tongue around his swollen meat. Joan had no idea that sucking a man's cock could be so intoxicating.

Todd finally lifted Joan's head from his hard flesh and pulled her into his lap until she was facing him with her knees propped on either side. His ripped open her blouse and unsnapped her bra. His hands squeezed the warm flesh of her tits. Joan bit her lips and let him have his way with her. Nothing seemed to matter anymore except the pleasure he was giving her.

Todd slipped a hand between her legs and ran a finger along her gash. Drops of pussy juice clung to the folds. He found her clit. Joan stiffened and gasped. He pushed two fingers into her body and fucked them in and out. His lips found one of her nipples. He sucked it into her mouth and raked his teeth across the hard tip. Joan shuddered. Her pussy clenched against his fingers. Juices seeped down his hand.

"I'm going to fuck you now," Todd told her.

"I'm, um... I'm a virgin." Joan replied trembling with both fear and anticipation.

"Do you want me to stop?" Todd asked as he guided his cock to her opening, "I will if you tell me to."

A voice in Joan's head wanted to scream out and tell him to stop. She had been saving her virginity for someone special. It wasn't supposed to happen in the backseat of a car with some boy she met at a dance. That voice never made it to her vocal chords. She looked down at him and bit her lip. Her body wanted this. It wanted this badly. The craving in her loins was too strong. She desperately needed to be filled by a big hard cock.

"No, don't stop," she whispered in a barely audible voice. "I want you to fuck me."

Joan was shocked at the language that came out of her mouth but she knew it was the right word. They weren't going to make love. He was going to fuck her. She was ready. Joan squirmed against him and felt his knob go a little deeper. It hit resistance. It was time to lose her innocence. She lifted slightly and came crashing down against him. At the same time Todd thrust upwards. Joan barely felt the pinch as his hard meat punched through her maidenhead and plunged deep into her virgin chamber.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed.

Joan could feel her pussy stretch to accommodate his big cock. Todd pulled out and thrust into her again driving it even deeper. Joan shrieked. The pressure inside her belly was intense. It was unlike anything she had ever felt. His cock was so big and hard. She could feel it throbbing inside her. It was amazing. It was wonderful. He was fucking her and she loved it.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers