Dirty Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,986 Followers

Todd slammed into her again and again driving his cock deeper on each thrust. Joan dug her fingers into his shoulders and held on for dear life. Her head was swirling with lust and passion. She slowly learned how to move with him by lifting up and slamming down each time he plunged his hard meat into her. An orgasm ripped through her body and then another and another. Her pussy gripped his cock with one spasm after the next.

Todd grabbed her ass with his hands. His fingers dug into the cleft between her cheeks and pulled them apart. He continued to pound his cock deep into her quivering pussy. Joan rode him hard plunging down on his length each time he thrust into her no longer virgin passage. A continuous stream of orgasms shook her body to the core. Joan sunk her teeth into his neck and tried to regain some semblance of control but it was impossible.

While Todd was fucking Joan, Ron had finally worked the length of his cock all the way up Sarah's asshole. He held it deep as she squirmed against him trying to adjust to his size. Ron had never felt anything grip his cock so tightly. Little by little he moved it in and out occasionally drooling spit down the crack of her ass to act as lubrication. Sarah tried to relax. Ron moved faster and with deeper strokes. The intense pressure in her bowels slowly turned to pleasure. She let him know

"Yes baby... fuck my ass... ooooohhhhhhh..."

Unlike previous experiences with ass fucking, Sarah was on fire. She loved it. One of her hands slid under her body and rubbed her clit. That, combined with Ron's hard cock pounding her asshole, sent her spinning into her first ever ass fucking orgasm. She plunged two fingers up her gushing cunt and slammed them into her body in rhythm with his cock sliding in and out of her bowels. Another orgasm exploded from her pussy and then another. Her shrieks and squeals filled the air.

Sarah's tight asshole gripped Ron's cock each time it plowed into her. The pleasure he was feeling was excruciating. His balls were swollen with semen. He could no longer hold back the surge. He thrust deep into Sarah's ass and grunted. Hot cum exploded into her bowels. Ron pulled out and slammed into her again spewing more hot seed into her body.

"Oh god yes baby... I can feel you shooting in me... oh god... oh god... UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH..."

A piercing scream split the air. The car shook from the force of her orgasm. The two lovers continued to thrash and squirm against each other until they were both drained. Ron collapsed onto Sarah's back breathing hard. His spent cock was still buried deep in her quivering asshole. Sarah turned her head back to him. They kissed and savored the afterglow of their love making.

In the back Todd continued to fuck Joan. He drove his cock deep into her pussy each time she came crashing down on his length. He pressed a fingertip against Joan's asshole and twisted it into her forbidden chamber. Joan felt her world spinning out of control. Her shrieks and squeals turned to whimpers of pleasure. She never wanted it to stop.

Todd was about to lose it. His balls were churning and his cock was throbbing. Her tight pussy continued to clench and twitch against his hard flesh. Juices were still pouring out from her cunt and dripping down his balls. Todd picked up the pace and slammed into her even faster. He felt his cock swell. He drove it deep inside her pussy and grunted. Spurt after spurt of cum sprayed into her quivering chamber until it was seeping out around his hard meat.

All four teens lay there breathing hard from their exhausting lovemaking. Ron finally climbed off Sarah and slid into the driver's seat. Sarah sat up and buttoned her blouse. Then she pulled on her panties. In the back seat Joan rolled off Todd and sat next to him still shaking. She felt a flood of cum gush out from her pussy and soak into the back of her skirt. 'OMG what have I done?' Joan thought to herself. 'I might be pregnant.' She silently adjusted her blouse and pulled on her panties. Ron drove them back to the campus.

Joan let Todd kiss her goodnight but it wasn't more than a peck. She was upset at him for shooting inside her, but she was more upset with herself for allowing it to happen in the first place. Sarah and Ron kissed like two lovers while Todd and Joan waited. The boys finally got in the car and left. Sarah took Joan's arm and guided her towards the dorm.

"That was quite a night," Sarah said as they walked down the street. "You lost your virginity and I got fucked in the ass. I told you it would be fun."

Joan couldn't think straight. She finally blurted out what was on her mind.

"I might be pregnant. What am I going to do?"

"Is that what's bothering you," Sarah said almost laughing. "I knew something was wrong. Don't worry roomy. I have some of those morning-after pills."

"Really?" Joan asked. "I didn't think they were legal. Do they work?"

"They certainly worked for me in high school. I got them from a German exchange student. I think they're legal, but what do I know. Just don't let Sister Mary find out. She'll think you're a murderer or something like that."

"Thank you so much Sarah," Joan replied feeling relieved. "I was so stupid tonight. It'll never happen again."

"We'll see about that," Sarah teased and hooked her arm through Joan's. "Let's go back to the room. I have some interesting toys I want to show you."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,986 Followers