Baxter and Libby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I was playing with her head a little, I wanted to know the answers so I could see how alone she was, how isolated she was from friends or relatives. At the same time, the questions would reinforce the same ideas to her. The reason why she had waited for me, the reason why she was here with me was because she did not have any other choice.

She was silent, not wanting to share her story with me but after telling her that was the only way I was going to help she started to speak. It was hard for her and at time she was close to tears while at other times there was a fire in her pretty green eyes at what happened.

Her first husband and the father of her daughter had been killed in a car accident seven years ago. The trucking company had been found negligent about the driver's log books and had been forced to pay 1.2 million to settle the case. The lawyers got half, Libby and Holly her daughter got $600,000. She should have set for life.

About six months after the settlement, the wife of the lawyer that handled the case, introduced "Elizabeth" to her brother. His name was Chuck Miller and there was no way that he could not have known about the settlement. Less than a year later they were married.

Her second husband was a real fuck up. He had worked for an investment company for 10 years before going out on his own and taking his clients with him. He handled all of their investments and was returning over 40% to them on paper. The only problem was that is was your typical pyramid scam. He had to keep finding new investors to keep it going since his actual return was less than 6%.

One of the first clients eventually wanted out and Chuck used the remaining money from the insurance settlement, $450,000, the bail himself out a tight spot, counting on more money coming in and convinced his risky investments would pay off eventually. It did not work out that way and he had to bring in more clients to keep the scam afloat.

Eventually he ran out of referrals and had to start hitting their friends up as new investors. After 5 years it all fell apart. He was sentenced to 10 years. Their country club life style was gone. All of the friends that they had were ready to kill him and most of them would not believe that Libby did not know anything about it. They sued for restitution and everything that Libby had left was sold but it was not enough.

All of the cars, the house, and other valuables like security notes had been his name. Her insurance settlement was the only thing that had been in her name and Chuck had hit it first. Libby was left with nothing. She and her 20 year old daughter were out penniless, on their own. Her daughter was able to apply and get hardship scholarships at school, so she went to school year round and stayed on campus, with occasional visits home. She was due home this Saturday night, with a friend for a wedding there in town and Libby was worried they would not have a place to stay because it was that morning that she had gotten up to a dark, very hot, second story apartment.

Libby could not find a job. It is not a big town and most everyone knew the story. The economy was not good and the best she could do was working part time at a temp agency. She was getting in about two days a week and it was not enough to cover the bills. Her eyes were steady and unblinking as she told me her story and I believed her.

She did not eat much of the club sandwich that she ordered but I had no trouble putting away the Chef salad I had. It was great to be able to get some fresh vegetables again. After we finished I drove us the two blocks back to the parking lot in the strip mall that was in front of the office we had left earlier. Not once during our lunch did I drop my arm down around her shoulders or make a pass at her. When it was time to leave, I left a large tip for the waitress, paid the bill at the register and again held the exit door and the passenger door to the truck for Libby.

We returned to the parking lot of the strip mall where the customer service office was. I parked far away from the other cars in the half full lot. I leaned over the seat, pulled open the glove box, in front of her, reached inside and took a large manila envelope. Her eyes watched my moves, still unsure of what I was going to do, even more wary now that we were parked so far away from the door.

Smiling I pulled the envelope open and took out six one hundred dollar bills. She looked down at them and then back up at me but she still was not sure or smiling. That was good with me.

"Libby, if I just gave you this money, it would not be right. You would feel badly about not having to work for it, I know you would." I told her.

Her eyes got wide and I could see that she was ready to cry again, her worst fears coming true and I continued, "But if I did what you are thinking, then you would be nothing but a cheap whore that sold her body and I would be some John that has to pay for sex."

There was a change in her eyes and I continued, "Neither one of us fits those roles Libby."

"Then what do you want?" She quietly asked, with her head down a little, her eyes looking up to me.

By her question I knew that she had already resolved to herself to be my slut whore if that was what I had wanted. Hell yeah, I wanted her, wanted her badly but I was not going to make her into a slut that would fuck for money. I could get that in a back alley on the other side of town. No, I wanted more than that from her. I wanted her mind as well as her sexy body.

Taking 3 of the bills in my hand, I showed them to her and said, "I want to buy your bra Libby. $300.00 for it right now, but the offer is only good right now."

She started to speak but I reached up with my hand and pressed my fingers to her mouth, "Do not speak Libby. Shut up and decide what you want."

After hushing her, pulling my fingers from her lips, I lifted my hand and gently took the sunglasses from her eyes. Looking into those pretty green eyes that were shinning with the start of her tears again, I waited for her to make her decision.

She dropped her head down and forward away from my eyes. Her short blond hair feel forward no the side of her face, hiding it from me and with trembling hands she reached up and undid the top four buttons of her blouse. After they were undone she reached inside her blouse with her right hand and slipped the bra strap from her left shoulder down, pulling it down onto her upper arm.

I smiled at my small victory and with amusement as she shyly did the same motion with her left hand on her right shoulder. She was not giving in to me completely, yes she was going to sell me the bra but she was not going to give me a look at her round, smallish, high tits willingly. Her hand was shaking even more as she reached down in the front and undid the clasp of the light blue bra between her breasts. With the bra hanging loose in the middle I could see almost all of her right breast but the cup of the bra still covered her nipple.

After shrugging her left shoulder, she pulled her left arm back and through the strap of the bra. She then reached over and took the right strap off her bare upper arm and tugged the bra free from behind her back, off those tits that I found so fucking sexy and down her right arm. She was softly sobbing again as she placed the worn white bra down on her lap.

She started to reach up and button the top four buttons of her blouse again, but I stopped her by saying, "Hand it to me Libby. Give me the bra you just sold me."

Her green eyes glanced up at me and I saw tears on her face but she took the bra and held it out for me to take from her trembling hand. I let my fingers brush over hers and then up along her hand before taking the bra and putting it up on the wide dash beneath the windshield.

When her trembling, fingers returned the first button, I took her hand, pulled it gently from her open blouse and said, "No leave it open for me Libby."

This time adding "for me" to my command, it was not just telling her to leave it open for no reason but specifically for me. I was starting to get her used to the idea that what she was doing was for me, as well as for the money that I was giving her. Yes I was playing with her head a bit, wanting to get her to know that I appreciated her body while letting her know that I was making the decisions for her.

When she finally looked back at me, waiting for me to give her the money, afraid to ask but expecting me to honor my part of the deal, I praised her by saying, "Good Libby, very good. You are a very sexy lady and I like the way you are look, sitting there with your blouse open, showing me almost all of your beautiful breasts."

The fingers of my right hand tenderly caressed her right cheek as I held her eyes with mine and placed the three one hundred dollars bills on her lap.

"That is half of what you need. You will need six hundred to get your hook up done. I know that. "

Her green eyes were glistening from her tears but she was not crying any more. My fingers moved from her cheek, to along her neck, stroking softly up and down, around waiting for her to regain a little of her composure. Taking my time, enjoying the control, the power I had over this very conservative pretty lady.

Her fingers closed over the bills on her lap and when they did I moved my hand up her neck, to the back of her head. Taking her blonde hair between my fingers, I gripped it tightly and pulled her across the bench seat more towards me. A short gasp of surprise and then a slight moan escaped her lips at the feeling of my sudden rough touch.

Pressing her face against my neck, I reached over and very slowly pushed her blouse open with my left hand. Gently I cupped her right breast, weighing it, and then tenderly squeezing it on my fingers. Libby squirmed in the seat and I felt her warm breath on my neck as I toyed with her curved breasts. Her nipple began to swell against my palm and my fingers closed around it. Her body stiffened against me when I rolled her swelling nipple. Her head jerked as she tried to pull back but I held her tightly to me with her left hand gripping the money and her right hand pressing to my chest.

Libby kept her face buried in my neck, submitting to the pressure of my hand on the back of her head but I was sure that she was also ashamed, embarrassed of what was happening. She was hiding her face from anyone that would happen to walk by and look into the truck to see her body pulled over, leaning across the seat with my hand in her blouse and her bra laying up on the dash in plain sight.

My cock was beginning to ache in my jeans as I played with her soft tit and hard nipple. Alternating between loving caresses and sudden rough squeezes kept her off guard and she responded to my touches accordingly, with a mix of slight, almost unwilling moans escaping from her lips at my tender touch and louder gasps of shock and pain that were forced from them when my touch suddenly turned rough.

Looking down into her blouse, I saw her small, girlish like left nipple was puffy and begging for the attention that I had been giving her right breast. Leisurely my fingers left her right breast and traced a path down her cleavage; back up again, over her warm soft throat and then back down to where the last four buttons of her blouse remained fastened.

Taking my time, I undid the rest of the buttons that had remained closed on her blouse and pulled it fully open and away from her chest. My finger traced the bud of Libby's hard little nipple at the end of her left breast. Teasing it, then pulling it Libby arched her back, pressing her breast to my hand, offering more.

"Nice, Libby, very good. I like playing with your sexy breast, your little hard nipples," and she turned her face and pressed harder into my neck at my words.

Her hand was not pressing so hard to my chest. She began to enjoy the mix of my tender caresses and sudden rough treatment to her sensitive tits and I knew it was time for the next step. Yes, I wanted her to get used to and enjoy the feel of my hands on her body bringing her pleasure but she had to learn that pleasure would be at my choice, that I was not seducing her but taking what I wanted and her submission to me would be rewarded.

With very a very soft, controlled but commanding voice, I told her, "For the other three hundred I want your panties Libby."

Again her body stiffened to me, her hand once again pressed hard to my chest, her bowed neck flexed as she tried to pull her head from my neck but I held her too tightly. She murmured something into my neck but her face was pressed so tightly it was not clear and I did not care what she had said.

"Take them off Libby and hand them to me. Like you did with your bra. "

I let up the pressure a little so she could speak, her mouth turned to the side a little, away from my neck and down as she pleaded very softly, "No please, I can't do that. Please do not make me."

My grip tightened in her hair, hurting as I pulled her by her short blonde hair, turned her head away from me, and with my mouth almost touching her ear harshly said, "Libby, I can take your panties without asking or paying for them. I can take more than just that, I can take you, use you, make you do what I want and afterwards you will still be alone, with no job, sitting in a roasting hot apartment waiting for your daughter and friend to come home to. Believe that pretty lady."

She groaned loudly at my words, knowing that I meant them. My right hand tightened around her left breast. Squeezing it hard, pressing it back into her chest. Libby wiggled under my hands, not so much fighting me but denying me with out speaking. She knew what I said was true but was not ready to admit it to herself or allow it to happen with out resisting.

I continued, my voice softer but still firm, as I told her, "But I do not want to do that Libby. No, Libby, I want to help you, want to give you what you need but you have to submit to me. Give me what I ask for, what I want from you."

Turning her head towards me, I forced her eyes to look at mine as I continued," Or you can be a cheap whore that fucks for money, that is what you can be. I will give you the money, fuck you hard and fast for my pleasure, fill you with my cum, wipe my cock clean on your pretty face and then zip up my pants and walk away. You were right when you were thinking that I wanted you when I offered to help you, but not as my whore."

She shook in my arms, crying more, and sobbing loudly. I pulled my left hand from her tit and wiped a tear from the corner or her right eye. Cupping her cheek gently, I pulled her head against my chest again. With my right arm over her shoulder, my right hand tenderly held her right breast and I waited for her to calm down before I finished what I had to say. Her chest heaved as she began to cry even harder but she did not pull away from me. Her hand stayed pressed lightly to my hard chest and her neck was relaxed, not resisting the control I had over her head.

Her hot tears soaked my skirt as I held her head against my chest, just above where her hand was resting on me. Her short blonde hair was twined around my fingers as I said, "I told you before, it is your decision, it still is, I can take what you have or give you what you need Libby."

Libby stayed still, her head on my chest and her crying slowed. I knew she was confused not really sure of all that I was asking from her and was struggling to make a decision. It was cool in the truck with the AC going and the view of her sexy body, the feel of her against me was more than enough for me while I waited for her to stop crying and answer me.

After a good five minutes, she stopped crying and shaking against my body but she did not move to lift her head or answer me. My fingers had gradually loosed their grip on her hair and I was now tenderly stroking the back of her head, while still holding her cupped cheek in my hand. It was another five minutes before Libby lifted her head and turned her eyes up to my face.

Her eyes were red from crying and there were tear tracks on her face but her voice was steady, though soft as she answered me, "I want to give them to you."

Both my heart and my cock jumped at the words from the pretty lady, nestled against me. I pulled her head up to mine and pressed my mouth to hers. Her lips parted slightly, inviting me to take her but I held back, only brushing my lips over hers for a long second before pulling her head back and giving her a nod of approval.

Libby held my eyes with hers before finally leaning back up and reaching down to the button of her tight Capri pants. Her hands and fingers were steady, not shaking like they were when I had made her give her bra to me. She kept her head and eyes downs, watching what she was doing. Very slowly she pulled the button loose at the top of the cargo style Capri length pants. The zipper slipped down and exposed the top of a pair of faded white panties with a strip of lace across the top of them.

Libby straightened her legs, lifting her cute ass up off the bench seat of the truck and worked her pants down lower. As she did, I saw the rest of the panties that I was paying 300.00 for. I had to smile and laugh a little to myself even with the sight of this wonderfully sexy lady submitting to my desire. The panties were worn and the lace around the legs was loose and tattered. They looked like they had been worn and washed my times and I realized just how down on her luck this lady was and the thought filled me with different emotions.

Yes, I wanted that sweet little pussy that was still hidden and my cock throbbed in my jeans but along with that, I felt she deserved better and I wanted to help, to protect, hell to take care of her. Looking at her next to me and watching her submitting to me tore at my heart. For many years I had been looking after and protecting people that I really did not give a shit about, just doing it for the money. Now I had found a lady that needed what I could give her, but it had to be on my terms. As she sat back down on the seat with her pants down under her thighs, she pushed the red, strapped her sandals off her pretty little feet, the right one with her left foot and the left one with her right foot. Without looking back up to me, she tugged the pants the rest of the way down to her slim ankles before pulling her left leg free and then her right. The pants dropped to the floor of my truck and lay in a pile at her feet.

It was obvious that when she made her up mind to do something she followed through with determination because without hesitation, her hands came back up and she hooked her thumbs in the sides of the panties. In one smooth move, she lifted her ass from the seat again, pulled the panties down her bare, tanned legs and off her feet. Her pretty face and green eyes turned to me as she held them out, biting her lower lip, she offered them to me. I reached out and stroked her pretty face, not yet taking them from her.

"You are beautiful Libby." Her lip trembled as I told her, "You want me to have them Libby."

"Yes, please take them Baxter," she whispered.

My hand dropped down from her cheek and I took her gift. Leaning forward, I hooked them over the side of the mirror mounted to the windshield. Her face turned red and I saw the blush continue all the way down her throat as she saw them hanging there with her bra lying across the dash under them.

With my eyes on hers, I leaned back and towards her. I put my right arm around her soft small shoulders, pulling her closer as I dipped my left hand down between her legs to her trimmed, blonde haired framed, pussy. Her knees jerked but she did not clasp them shut as I cupped her sex and then ran my middle finger up along her slit. Her right hand moved to my left forearm, her touch soft and gentle, not demanding, just holding on to it as I moved my hand along her pussy. Her eyes closed and she leaned more into me as I continued to tease her outer pussy lips with my fingers. She dropped her head to my chest again when I pressed my finger up in her tight, hot opening. She was wet and mine!