Baxter and Libby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to have this too Libby? Is that what you want? You want to give your pussy to me?"I asked as I worked deeper into her, rubbing up inside her with my crooked fingertip.

Her answer was a soft groan into my chest and she spread her knees more.

I fingered fucked her more, feeling her wetness coating my finger as the fingers of my right hand stretched down around her, teased her nipples. Aware of her every response to my probing different touches, I learned her pleasure zones, focusing on what she responded to, rewarding her submission to me, teaching her the pleasure that comes from it.

Without a word from me her hand moved down from my chest and I watched as her slim petite fingers rubbed the outline of my hard cock pressed again my thigh by my jeans. It would have been easy to tell her to take it out and push her head down lower until I filled her mouth with my pulsing hard cock but I did not. No, this was about her about her, about training her to trust me to take care of her, giving her what she needed.

Her soft cheek was rubbed against my tensed chest muscles through my tear soaked shirt as I pulled my finger from her and ran it up between her puffy pussy lips. Her moans grew stronger and then she gasped as my finger tip brushed over her inflamed clit but her finger nails dug into my forearm at the feel of it roughly running over her. Her hips twisted on the seat, side to side and I could feel her hot breath on my neck as Libby arched her head back.

Smiling to myself, I knew it was time, to give this sweet, sexy lady her reward for her obedience. Very slowly my finger drug back down to her spread inviting opening. After pushing my finger back into her, I crooked it as I cupped her hot cunt with my hand. Pulling her tightly against me, I leaned towards her, massaged her hard clit with my palm and fingered her hard and fast.

Libby grunted at the change of my touch and pinning her tightly against me I got her off. Her splayed open legs moved back and forth as I felt her tighten and then loosen on my finger. Her back arched and a lusty moan was followed by her,"Oh yes, Plllleeaseee....Yes Baxter." Smiling with satisfaction, I answered her, "Yes, Libby, cum for me Libby. Cum for me baby, cum on my hand in your sweet, tight, wet pussy."

With both her hands now gripping my bulging forearm, the nails digging in hard, her legs tightened, and her thighs clamped hard around my hand as she obeyed. Looking down I saw her eyes shut, her lips in a tight grimace and her pretty face a picture of sexual bliss as she shook with her orgasm.

When Libby stopped shaking and I felt her thighs relax, I pulled my hand from between her legs and praised her, "Good, very good Libby."

Shyly she opened her eyes and looked up at mine, her hands dropped from my arm and watched as I brought my pussy juice covered fingers up to my mouth and licked them clean with a smile of my approval at her taste.

My shy little Libby blushed again and when I told her, "You have a sweet pussy Libby."

Taking the panties from the dash, I handed them to her and said, "Here use these to dry your wet pussy, but remember that they are mine and I want them back."

It was obvious now that I had her totally off guard, just like I wanted. She had obeyed me, submitted to my desires and yet I had not fucked her, had not made her suck my cock. Hell it had not even been out of my pants. No, I had done nothing but please her and she wondered what was next, anticipating that I would want more and I did, but not yet.

"Put your pants back on sexy lady, we still have to get your power back on," I told her and watched a look of surprise and then a smile cover her cute face as she did as handed me the now damp and cum smelling panties.

Libby quickly reached for her pants on the floor of the truck. The 3 bills were on the seat beside her and I picked them up. She glanced at me but did not speak as I took the other bills from the dash and got out of the truck. Her pants were already up over her tight ass again and she was fastening them as I opened the door on the passenger side. Her blouse was still open and she quickly pulled it closed, afraid someone walking by might see her, before finishing with her pants.

After doing the buttons on her blouse she turned on the seat, put her legs out and slipped down out of the truck to face me. Without speaking I reached up and undid the top three buttons of her blouse again.

"Leave it that way for me," I said after lowering my hands.

"Do I have to go in like this, my blouse is too thin, and everyone will see that I am not wearing a bra?" She asked me.

"Yeah, that is a damn shame you sold me your only one," I answered her with a sly smile.

My sweet little toy, actually pouted at my words, wanting to get her way. I took her by the hand, pulling her behind me across the parking lot and after a few steps as she stumbled along to catch up turned to her.

"Yes, they might notice your hard nipples, I damn sure do," I said with a smile before adding

"You're a smart lady you will figure it out."

We were almost to the door when I felt her left hand and arm slide up under my right arm. Her right hand then came over on top of my bicep, so that her right arm was across her bare breasts, hiding them the best she could from others. I opened the door for her and we side stepped inside without her letting go.

The lines were not long, only a couple of people in each one. We stood there without speaking, her purse dangling over her right arm, with both of her hands clenching onto me. Her body was turned to me, her face looking up at mine from time to time.

As the person in front of us turned to leave we stepped forward and then Libby stood up on her tip toes, her mouth as close to my ear as she could get it as she said, " You wanted this, you planned this, you knew that I would have to hold on to you like this."

"Yes, I did Libby, just helping you again," I answered with a smirk.

She did not speak for a minute and then on her toes again she playfully whispered, "Do you always get what you want Baxter?"

I smiled, reached for her for chin, cupped it my hand, holding her eyes on mine I answered, "Yes I do and in the truck I told you what I wanted, Libby "

After several moments of thought, her face turned crimson as she remembered my words that I wanted to fuck her, fill her with my cum and wipe my cock clean on her face. My hand dropped from her chin and she lowered her eyes and to my satisfaction, I felt her snuggle up closer to me.

When it was our turn, I took the paper from her purse, handed it to the clerk with the six hundred dollars. Libby stayed on my arm as she did the paperwork and handed me the receipt.

Then the clerk said what I knew was coming, "Your power will be turned back on before Monday but not before tomorrow evening."

Libby was shocked and stammered, "Can you not turn it on sooner? My daughter and her friend are coming into town tomorrow."

The bitchy clerk sneered and said," You should have thought of that sooner, before we had to discontinue service."

Not wanting to let the clerk embarrass Libby anymore, I turned and we walked out the door. Libby was both mad and close to tears.

When we got to the truck she said rather hatefully, "You knew all along that it would be two days before they cut the power back on."

I knew she was taking her anger, her disappointment out on me, so I did not adjust her attitude, I simply answered her by saying, "Yes, I did. I also said that I would help you and I have."

She stood in front of me with her arms crossed and finally had to admit, "Yes you have."

"Now, we just have to find a place for you to spend tonight. Your apartment will be roasting."

Libby cocked her head to the side and smiled before saying, "I suppose that you have a place in mind."

"It just so happens that I do, Libby. I have a room at the downtown Sheraton for the rest of the weekend. Nice big room that just happens to have two beds."

"Two beds huh?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, two beds and a pool, hot tub, and nice restaurant on site," was my answer back to her.

Without waiting for her to answer I took her by the hand, stuffed it back under my arm, reached over and pulled her hand across her body again starting walking across the hot parking lot towards her car. She held on to me like before and when I looked over at her, my glance was met with a smile.

We stopped beside the driver door of her car, I held out my hand for the key and said, "First we can stop by your place and let you pick up the few things you will need."

Taking the key from her hand, I opened the door for her and watched as she sat down behind the steering while. After shutting the door behind me, I walked to the other side and got in the passenger seat of her older model Toyota Camry. We had gone about two miles without speaking when I heard the chime of the low gas light come on. Leaning over her, resting my left hand on her knee, I looked the dash and then shook my head.

Turning back to her, with a smile on my face, I laughed a little and told her, "Go ahead, find the closest gas station, I told you I was here to help and I do not intend to push this damn thing. "

Her answer was a very shy, soft spoken, "Thank you again Baxter."

A couple of blocks later we pulled into a station and Libby started to get out. Grabbing her right arm, I stopped and pulled her back into her seat before saying, "I will let you drive. It is your car, but damned if I am going to let the lady pump the gas when I am in the car."

Looking through the windshield at her as I moved around the car, I could see she was puzzled with all that had happened so far, between treating her at times like a slut and other times protecting her, calling her a lady, she was confused just like I wanted her to be. The time would soon come when I made myself clear and her reaction then would tell me all that I needed to know.

Since I was paying with cash, I had to go inside to prepay. Once inside I got Libby a diet coke, remembering that is what she had with her lunch. After handing it through the window to her and being rewarded with a smile from her pretty face, I pumped the 40.00 worth of gas that I paid for.

"That's $40.00 more worth of help, for you Libby," I said as I shut the car door behind me on the passenger side.

"Thank you Baxter, thank you again." She replied before starting the car and pulling out on to the busy road to drive to her place.

"Words are not enough this time Libby," I answered her and leaned over towards her as she was driving and then added, "Keep your hands on the wheel."

With my right hand I took my time and undid the top five buttons of her blouse until it was open down to her belly button. I was pleased to see that she obeyed me and did not make a move to stop me. She kept her eyes straight ahead and focused on the road and her hands never left the wheel to try and stop me. After pulling the blouse up, to loosen it a little from where it was tucked into her pants, I slipped my hand inside her blouse and quickly, playfully, tweaked her naked nipples before pulling my hand free. Her response was a gasp as her head and shoulders rolled at my touch.

Leaning back in my seat but turned to her, almost all of her tits and hard, girlish nipples were visible to me as she drove with both her hands high on the steering wheel. My left hand was behind her head, cupping it while my thumb rubbed up and down along the back of her neck. Minutes later, I leaned over to her, my mouth inches from her ear, as I teasingly asked her,

"Is it too cold in her for you Libby, I see that your nipples are very hard baby."

Leaning back I saw a blush again come to her pretty face and I knew that when she blushed, not matter what she said, she was turned on.

After a few miles, my smart sexy lady, turned to me and said, did not ask, "This is why you let me drive, so you could see me like this."

I chuckled "You are as smart as you are pretty Libby."

Then reaching over, rubbing her thin blouse over her stiff right bud, I added, "I hope it is a long drive to your place."

She did not answer but she wiggled her ass in the seat at the feel of my hand on her again. A few turns later we pulled into the older two story building apartment complex where she lived. We parked in front of it and she pointed up to her place. A second story apartment, an end unit with a southern exposure, damn it would be hot in there. She hopped out of the car, not waiting for me to get the door for her. We met in front of the car, steps away from the stairs that went up to her place.

"You go on up and get the few things you will need for the night. I want to check something out and will be up in a few minutes." I told her.

Libby looked puzzled, wondering what I could possibly be checking out but she did not say anything before going up to her place. I knew a few minutes up there alone and she would be feeling more confident, more in control and that was what I wanted.

Looking around, I guessed that the meters for each unit would be on the back side, so I walked around the corner and sure enough there were two meters and corresponding breaker boxes beside each other. There was one for the ground floor apartment and one for the top floor. The one with 2A on it had a red seal on it. The one beneath it had a standard blue wire seal. So the red means shut off and the blue is power on. Damn this is easy. All I have to do is find an unoccupied apartment with the power still on and switch the damn seals.

When the meter man came to turn the power back on, to Libby's place he would just think that someone beat him to it. When they came to shut off the power to the unit I switched the seals with, again they more than likely would not bother to check.

I walked the back of the building she was in but did not find what I was looking for, but when I checked behind building B I found it. 4B looked like the place was empty but the meter was barely turning and it had a blue seal. There was nothing on the back porch or any window treatments on the back windows to suggest that any one lived there. As I walked back around to the front, I could not see any sign that it was occupied and I thought to myself, this is just too damn easy. It would not be any trouble at all, to carefully break the seal on Libby's meter and switch it with the one from 4b. I could do it now but that would not serve my purpose.

She had left the door open for me. Stepping inside I saw a very small living room, only space enough for a small love seat and one easy chair. The dining table was directly behind it with the tiny kitchen, along the side of the dining room with a bar separating them. The one bedroom was through walkway between the living room and the dinning room and back to the left. The bathroom was across from the bedroom. The entire apartment could not have been more than 450 or 500 sq feet.

Libby was in the bedroom with an empty suitcase open and on the bed. She had used the few minutes that I had taken looking at the meters to change clothes. Now she was wearing a jean skirt with a white polo shirt. She glanced over her shoulder as I came in and then smiled before going into the bathroom to gather a few things.

When she came back out, I was sitting on her bed, holding the white pants and blue blouse that she had been wearing in my hands and not smiling. She saw my look and stopped short of the suitcase, toothbrush, toothpaste and a hairbrush in her hands. It was time to push her.

"I am disappointed in you Libby. I did not tell you that you could change clothes Libby, I liked what you were wearing before," was my stern remark to her questioning eyes.

A quick moment of silence and she answered with confidence and daring in her tone of voice, "I did not know I had to ask you when I could change or what I had to wear. That was not part of our agreement."

"Now you do know."

I stood and moved the small step to her, held them out to her before saying, "Change back for me"

"No Baxter, I do not want too." She said but this time not so confidently.

"So you do not want too, but if you did want too, then you would. Is that correct, Libby?" I asked in a harsh but controlled voice.

She trembled a little, but defiantly said, "Yes, that is correct."

A bully is only interested in showing superior physical authority and would have slapped her pretty face, hit her hard with a closed fist or even worse to make her submit to get his way. Some guys would have begged or pleaded. Neither of those was me or what I wanted. No, I wanted to take her emotionally as well as physically. Yes, I needed to establish my authority over this pretty lady but it had to more than physical. It had to connect deeper than just a pain from a beating. She had to be taught that by submitting herself to me, she would be rewarded in many ways. Already today, I had proved to her that I could take care of her financial problems, protect her physically, give her a sexual high and release like she had not had in a long time and treat her as my lady but she had to be made aware of it, to make the connection between submission and reward. I smiled, turned and tossed the clothing on the bed before turning back to her, grabbing her right wrist, pulling her to me and saying, "Then I will just have to convince you that you want to wear them for me."

Taking a step back, pulling her with me, I sat down on the edge of her bed and jerked her face down and over my lap. Bending her right arm behind her back, I held her down and across my lap.

"Baxter! What are you doing! Baxter, Please let me go."

My answer to her was jerking her jean skirt up to the top of her thighs and bringing my left hand down over her bare soft thighs. The slap of my hand on her skin rang out in the steaming hot small bedroom. Libby struggled more and sweat was already beading on the side of her face and back of her neck as my hand came down again, as she was howling from the shock and pain of my first slap. The third slap had hot tears fighting to escape through her tightly shut eye lids. The fourth slap on her back of her tender thighs brought a hard sob. The fifth slap stung even more but the outcome from it was less squirming, less struggling to get away.

"Please Baxter, no more" she pleaded between sobs laying still with her head on the bed, crying.

Taking my time, not rushing, still holding her arm up behind her back, controlling her, I undid the button in the back of the jean skirt and pulled the zipper down. This time when I tugged at it, the skirt easily slipped up over her taut rounded ass.

A spanking brings many thoughts to a person. Thoughts of misbehaving and then being punished for it are the most common. The idea of submitting to the authority of someone else without question or facing even rougher consequences also comes in to play. Usually along with this comes the idea that you are being treated as you were when you were a child and the spanking was almost always from someone that loved you but you had disappointed them, disobeyed them in some way. There is also the fear of the physical pain and the humilation.

I wanted Libby to have the time to feel all of these thoughts before I finished with her. Before I let her up from my lap I would know if she was what I was looking for. Again my hand came down, this time on her panty covered ass. It did not make the sharp, slapping noise that it did on her bare thighs and I knew it did not sting as much. It was not my goal to hurt her, but to teach her and make her aware of her own emotions and needs. Again she felt my slap on her ass, but after it I squeezed her ass and rubbed my hand over it.

Libby was still crying but not even moving on my lap, resigned to the fact that I would stop when I wanted. My circling hand lifted from her ass and came down again. She let out a groan and I pushed my fingers up under the thin panty to feel her smooth ass. Stretching the panty up to make room for my hand, knowing that it was pulling tight along her slit, I squeezed her ass while looking down at her red face on the edge of the bed.