Baxter and Libby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat and tears were mixing equally on her red face and as I watched she turned her head around, her face momentarily facing the mattress until she looked back and up at me. Her eyes met mine, they were blood shot and red from her crying but there was a peace in them, the submission that I had been waiting for, looking for.

Taking my hand from under the panty one more time and looking down into her eyes, I spanked her ass for what I knew would be the last time. She was mine or we were not the match that I wanted it to be but either way it was time to fuck this sexy woman that was lying across my lap. She blinked when my hand came down but then looked steadily into my eyes.

Letting go of the arm I had pinned behind her back, I stood and lifted her up in my arms with her face down. Turning to the bed, I placed her down on the across the bed. Libby stayed still, her face to the mattress as I worked my jeans down to my knees. My cock was semi hard and sticking out an inch or so from along my right thigh. Leaning over, I took Libby by the hair, rolled her over and pulled her up to a sitting position. Without a word, she looked up at me and then reached out to take my cock in her soft little hands.

Lifting the head up, she gently took it between her lips and nursed on the head as it swelled more and more at her touch. Libby cupped my balls with her left hand and moved her right hand up and down my hard 7 inches. She worked to please me, taking her time, but responding to the demands of my hand on her head or the thrust of my hips, pushing my cock deeper in her open mouth.

After I pulled my sweat soaked shirt off my bare chest, she looked up at me with those pretty green eyes, pulled her hand from my shaft and lovingly ran it over my chest while my hips rocked and fucked her worshipping mouth. It had been weeks since my last good fuck and having spent the day looking at and feeling her alluring body all day, I could not take much more. I had told her that I was going to fuck her hard and deep, fill her with my cum, and then wipe my cock clean on her face and that is what I was going to do.

I pulled her mouth from my wet cock and stood her up beside the bed. The veins of my glistening cock were sticking up and pulsing with my desire for her as the jean skirt fell down around her feet. Libby stepped out of it and I laid her back on to the bed. With my hands under her knees I lifted her legs up high and over my shoulders. Reaching between her legs with my left hand, my fingers found the wet thin strip of her panty, bunched between her pussy lips and I pulled it free, stretching it out to the side. Holding it out to the side, I spread her slick cunt lips with the fingers of my right hand while pressing my throbbing cock head up to her hot opening.

DAMN! It was so fucking hot and slick! After the head slipped in, I reached up with both my hands and took her hands in mine. Looking down into her green eyes with our fingers intertwined my cock worked deeper in her with each thrust of my hips. Her wetness coated my stiff shaft and her hips moved to met me each time I pushed deeper in her. I lowered my head to her parted lips and we had our first long, wet soul kiss. Her mouth was open and inviting and I took it. Her lips pursed and she sucked on my tongue as I drove up hard into her. Her moan at the feel of my cock deep in her vibrated on my tongue in her mouth and I felt my balls tighten.

Fuck we moved so good together! Her breathing got faster, her kissing harder and more demanding as I fucked harder and quicker. Ramming up in Libby had her hips rocking and squirming against the mattress. I knew her signs from earlier in the day and felt her ankles move closer to my neck as her soaked cunt gripped me deep in her. We broke the kiss and she turned her head to side. Her knees were pressed back against her tits and I bit down sharply on her shoulder as my cock jerked hard deep in her. My cock erupted and I felt my cum shoot out in big long spurts deep in her climaxing pussy.

I kept rocking my hips, jabbing my cock head deep in her as my balls emptied into Libby. Hearing her moan and feeling her legs tight around me but her cunt open and accepting my seed. Her hips up off the bed, her back arched, knees pinned to her chest, completely, openly giving me full access to her sex. For the first time I became aware of her arms around me, holding me tightly, pressing her body to me and I knew that I had been right about her.

After my cock stopped jerking in her, I held still and Libby playfully turned her head licked at my ear as her hands caressed my bare back. It would have been good to stay like that for a long time but it was a bit uncomfortable with my jeans still bunched up around my feet. It was also hot as a damn oven in her bedroom and I had not finished what I had told her. I pressed myself up from her sweaty body. The white polo shirt she wore was dark with our sweat and molded to her tits. I stood beside the bed and looked down at her. She smiled before I could speak, sat up and then slipped off the edge of the bed to kneel at my feet.

Libby took my cum covered cock into her hands, lowered her mouth to it and began to lick me clean, while I stood over her, holding her blonde hair back, watching her and praising her, "That's it Libby, lick it clean. Damn you are so fucking sexy. You looked so damn hot driving around with your blouse open for me and your nipples hard. You fuck good Libby, real good. Like your pussy was made for my cock. Hell yes we fit together so good. You know it, Libby. Know it is true."

She smiled around my cock but did not answer. It would take more time to make her realize that it was not just a game we were playing that day. That it was what we both needed. After she licked my cock clean I pulled her to her feet and then pulled my jeans up.

"Okay Baxter, you convinced me." She said.

With me watching her, Libby pulled the cum soaked panties down her fine legs and kicked them off her right foot. She then reached down and peeled the sweaty polo shirt up over her head and let it drop it drop to the floor. Reaching around she undid her bra and handed it too me with a smile on her face. She then bent overtook the white pants and the thin blue blouse from the floor and got dressed just like I had wanted.