All Comments on 'BBD vs BBC'

by UsualPornFreak

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story. White guy's will hate this tru story

If a white guy cant fuck, then he should maintain his trophy wife and give her a high standard of living, but a big dick brother should take care of the actual fucking.

I think white men always talk about what's wrong with black men, but your story highlihts very well what is wrong with them, and why they women run to us. I am so tired of these white wives always driving around here in their SUVs looking for some brothers to fuck. But I suppose it aint their fault.

The story was great and I give it 5. I cant wait for the sequel.... Big Up Big Up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
total crap

the standard black man's dream of how he'd like things to be as he stands on the outside looking in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another sad story about a super human black man

and nothing but a bunch of white whore women waiting for nothing esle but black cocks. All the women want it of course! Regardless of what ythey could loose in their lives they have to had that black cock. And of course all the white men were evil devils who had small cocks and couldn't fuck worth a shit. Dumb story written by a dumbass NIGGER or nigger lover! I should have just known it was a same old type of nigger man and white women shit. Why can't someone write a good story about a black woman taking a white man and using the white wife? Now that would be different.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years agoAuthor
This is a true story. I am half white

You fools, stop sending me stupid messages. Just vote, leave a comment and shut the fuck up, if you cant deal with the truth.

This story is not about a super black stud, you illiterate fool, its about a failed marriage, a rich white husband who is terrorising his wife and prefers sex with a dominatrix, and only then does his wife cheat on him, coz he'd rather be whipped and made to kiss boots than make love to his wife.

All the things in this story about white guys are true. I am half white. One of my white cousins likes to buy worn panties on the internet and sniff them or wear them. And some of them are addicted to porn, or want to fuck their mothers and sisters. They have so many fetishes. Am I lying?

My black half of the family are not angels, but they are not sick in the way my degenerate, psycho white half of the family. I know both sides very well. You cant tell me shit.

If you find one thing in the story that is a lie. Point it out. Dont just accuse this author of being a nigger lover!

To the last commentator, white women come to the hood looking for black men, I have never seen black women driving to the burbs to look for white men. They dont need the 1 minute man, I guess. Most mixed couples are black men and white women, coz many white women are just tired of you guys. AM I lying????

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What's wrong Porn Bitch?

I can't believe two things about this whole thing. One, that you would actually have the ability to put down enough words to fill up 6 pages on this site and two, that you of all idiots would complain about any negative comments regarding your story. What a fucking hypocrite!

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
What's wrong Porn Bitch?

I can't believe two things about this whole thing. One, that you would actually have the ability to put down enough words to fill up 6 pages on this site and two, that you of all idiots would complain about any negative comments regarding your story. What a fucking hypocrite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too long to develop

The idea was interesting, but it took too long to develop. It seems to be more of a novel format than a short porn story.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years agoAuthor
Hey Bazz, still alive N needin black cock

Nice to see U still alive. Thanks for inspiring me to write this story, you and your fellow perverts. I just thought I should write the truth about this whole black men white woman thing.

You should read it, yunno. It might help cure you of your fetish, or maybe you will actually come out of the closet.

I dont mind comments and I wont delete them, unlike you. I just dont like jerks who dont post public comments but send me death threats to my e-mail.

By the way, when are you writing your next story about hung black studs taking your wife. If you ever need an editor, just send me a message.

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Well that's answers the question now doesn't it

half white and half ass I guess. I guess you hate your white mother or father and want to get back at them. I'm fully white and never have I met a man who would do that to a woman, but I have met blacks that would fuck up their women every Saturday night. They would party drink and fuck then they would go home and beat the old lady and the kids. So being 1/2 white doesn't make you a fucking expert. I'm surprised you can write or read.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years agoAuthor
Need U, if u live in a glass house dont throw

stones, asshole.

I can write correct English. Your stories are disjointed, you have no idea about punctuation, grammar or even spelling, you half wit.

Furthermore, if you want to claim that white men are gentlemen,

Was Tommy Lee black when he was whupping Pam Lee's ass.

Was Eminem black when he held a gun to his wife?

Was Ted Bundy black??? Wasnt he killing young white women?

How many white women are beaten up, raped and abused by white men? How many white women are deserted by the so loving white guy? How many white women and children are under police protection or living in shelters? Yet you only prefer to point a finger when a black man does it, right? And those priests raping kids???

Dumbass redneck. You probably watch too much wrestling and drink too much rot-gut moonshine.

I love both my parents, and I am proud of my heritages. They raised me with love. Can you say that about yourself?

Your stories are filled with cheating white wives anyway, dumb ass (Vastie/NeedU/ WantWhiteWomen

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Well now you must be a God and a saint I'm sure!

I can't believe you think like you do and believe it. Of course there are good and bad in all colors of humans you dick wad. I was refering to you and your story and how you said you know because you're 1/2 white and black. BFD you know less because neither color likes you or accepts you. You're fucked up and everyone knows it. BTW I'm not a red neck. I don't drink or smoke or watch much TV, especially don't watch fake sports. I do workout a great deal and am in excellent shape. I have been married for 20 years. So eat shit and die with your mixed race fucked up brain and attitude. You're the typical asshole that gives both races problems.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years agoAuthor
Are you in love with me, NeedU???

If you are, invite me to a romantic dinner, but shower first, brush your teeth and put on some clean clothes. And shave all that bodily hair. Then you can show me those muscles that you were telling me about. Yeah, I can justt picture you all oiled up and posing in a thong, Mr hobby bodybuilder. And then, when they dim the lights and put on the candlelight, you can tell me that though you are "happily" married, you have always felt attracted to men, especially those of a darker hue. Since I am not gay or bisexual, your chances are actually non existant, but hey, I cant blame a mediocre, choleric, racist, untalented writer for trying. We wont fuck but we might work on your English, son.

For your information, I dont have beef with blacks or white. I move freely with either race, and I dont think one is better or worse than the other.

However, all that is contained in my story is based on reality, so why shouldn't I write it? Its just a story, you like it, give it a five, you dont like give it a zero. But dont shoot the messenger, shoot the message.

Why dont you show your creativity and versatility by sending me more messages as you two other ultra egos, VastieSmith and WantWhiteWomen. Start them off with "Dumb ass," as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
These comments...

...are far more interesting than the story. Why blacks (or half black in your case) feel the urge to constantly write about the subject you've undertaken again tells me that they feel some pride in being able to screw white women. For your information it happens both ways and should neither be cause for debasing the gender of one race or elevating the gender of another. It just happens. Yes, white women do like black men for the novelty of it all, and black women like white men because they are more loving and stable. My brother was married to a black woman. They lived together happily for 45 years. Why don't you try to write a romantic black/white story instead of just a lust story? The reason is because you can only think on the debasing level. Did it ever occur to you that dogs and pigs also fuck some white women. Do they run around bragging about it? No, only black men do. Do you feel inferior unless you can screw a white woman? It sounds like it since it's your favorite theme. That should tell you what category the white women you write about fit into ... and anyone who fucks them can be lumped with dogs and pigs, too, except the dogs and pigs have more class!

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Just have two words for you freak!

YOUR MOMMA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lol what a crock of shit

its shit like this that makes me glad i still have a cpl of nigger slaves to fuck with ....a little money and most go nuts ....i give them just enough t o make them happy and i sell their wives and daughters t o who ever will pay to fuck them ...glad you think you get over on the white man nigger ...because even the dumbest white man is smarter than the smartest black man ...or should i just say what you are NIGGER

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To the anonymous piece of shit below..

UPF:

I started to read your story, but stopped soon after. Your characters pretty much resemble those of 'Lord Ramsay,' 'Bazz,' 'WWW,' etc. Basically, they can be described as: inadequate White male; slut White female who thinks with her pussy as a man does with his dick; and drug dealing ex-con Black male who is prodigiously endowed. Having often read your comments, particularly those directed to 'Bazz,' I had expected more adult faire from you. The efforts of the others seem always to be directed to junior high school libidos.

What is even more troubling than those pathetic stories submitted by the aforementioned "authors" and the bigotry which is exhibited through the ridiculous stereotypes that people their tales, is the absolute ignorance and rascism that some folks display in their comments. The "crock of shit" comment was so obviously posted by someone extremely small-minded. How else could he have so easily inserted his head so far up his ass in sharing with all who read his cretinous comments his fractional IQ. Perhaps he felt smug when he pushed the "submit" button to send his comments. Little did he realize that all he did was to apprise said readers that not all vertebrates have a skull which houses a brain.

'Bazz' and 'NeedYou' don't warrant any more of your time. In posts for other stories, you carved 'Bazz' a new asshole time and again. And 'NeedYou's' comments don't deserve answers. He's only shown himself to be a laughingstock.

UPF, your family experiences are particular to you. Don't confuse them with how it should be for everyone. It's apparent that only a very few people here know how to write interracial stories that aren't derogatory to someone and that don't have to rely on ridiculous and mythical stereotypes. I hope that you can be one of them.

Philip

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years agoAuthor
Philip in Narcol

I agree with you entirely. Finally a sane voice.

There was a purpose to me starting the story that way. Its not even really about the drug dealer and the married woman and her wacky husband. I intended for the idiots to get mad and make them jump off the bus quickly. Why should I share six pages with them. Let them rush to the end and write shit and stay mad at me. Gives idiots something to do and feeds my cruel humour that likes laughing at irate fools.

So, I say to you, read it to the end and then make your comment or forever hold your peace. But it is cruel humour and counteraction though, be warned. It doesnt treat Sam as a nice Uncle.

What you describe as idiotic, juvenile authors in the IR section unfortunately only mirror the attitude to IR stories on Literotica, and the general attitude in US to IR stories. When a black man dates a white woman, it is not perceived as a loving relationship, and most white men dont like it.

You can believe it or not, but I been there, done that, and I have shared experiences with so many people. I could sing you a song and you would probably buy and vote it the number one hit of the day. I dont care about that shit, if I meet a wonderful woman, I love and cherish her, but a fact is a fact.

Plus, I edited submissions for two Authors who post mature, non racist, non stereotypical stories and they got a lot of angry and rude responses and ratings particularly from white males... Whereas the ridiculous, insulting stories of black males raping white women (w/without watching hubby) tend to get high ratings. One reader even wrote me complaining that there wasnt enough brutal action from the black males in my story. He said for him, a black man fucking a white woman is like beauty and the beast.

I think there should be two sections in IR, one called BDSM (or how the average white male percieves IR relationships) and another called romantic/loving, where only sane women, should be allowed to post.

And I dont care about Bazzy boy and Need you. Its like pulling the ears of cheeky, dumb, bad mannered, foul mouthed brats. Call it cruel fun as my holiday draws to an end.

i am gonna miss Literotica, but then again, it was a nice place to visit.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
We will miss you too, NOT!

Porno please tell me that the last sentance of your previous comment is true that you're leaving this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
jusst bad writting

I couldn't follow your script or theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well written hate letter

You hate with energy and dedication! Well written diatribe disguised as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Big Up Ice cube

To all you sweet, pretty, sexy white women out there. This song is for you....

Ice Cube Lyrics - Cave Bitch

Ease back white bitch, I don't play that

Just because I got on my L.A. hat

Stalkin' walking in my big black boots

Is my jingle, now you want Mandingo

Big, black and handsome

I should hold your devil ass for ransome

Sorta like Patty Herst, but I'll burst first bitch

And you know what's worse

I'm coming from the land where the choppers roam

So phuck you bitch and your Coppertone

Stringy hair - no derrier - frontin' and fakin' with your silicone pair

Do I wanna phuck? Not hardly

That's kinda like Barbie phuckin' Bob Marley

It ain't gonna happen, I keep rappin'

Muthaphuck Teniell, but see I'm the Captain of this ship

And I'm true to the game

Ya all look the same

Standin' by my backstage door, hopin' that'll switch

Spread out you little cave bitch

[Verse Two: Ice Cube]

Why everytime we get famous

You wanna play us like Andy and Amos?

The devil sent you to try and tame us

But you can't tame me, with no bitch named Amy

Lookin' for the dark meat

But ho, I ain't tryin' to go out like Barkely

Cuz everytime I turn on the TV

I see several brothers with she-devils

Smilin' cuz you out on a date

But sooner or later, the bitch'll yell rape

Soon as daddy found out you a jigaboo

He'll kill like he did Emmitt Till

Yah, he tried to kick bass

But the bitch probably threw it in his face

Sargent Bale ain't nothin' but a trick

Nasty as hell, stanky little cave bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
That' because the (ha ha ha) author didn't have o

one. He just used a lot of nigger words and wrote about a white slut pig that has a loose cunt hanging down to her knees. The nature of any race or species is to propagate itself irreguardless of any other specie or race. The black race in America and the rest of the world except in Africa ( there they keep their numbers down by all kinds of wars and genocide. In nature the most prolific creature is the cukoo bird. It lays it's eggs in another birds nest for hatching and care till the bord flys away then it becomes a cukoo bird and fucks other cukoo birds to lay it's egg in another birds nest,,,etc etc. In America the black man is the cukoo bird. He makes the white man, led by ultra liberal woosie whites from San Franswischo make the whites feel guilty about something thay had nothinf to do with but are still paying the price for their ancestors before them who did tra=eat the black man like shit. But there are few black people today that have ever experienced it to them yet they act like they have. They make the white man pay for them to have their babies. pay for their education and pay for the black man to take the white man's job from him...then they start the ledgen about the superior black cock and many...yes many...pig slut bitch white trash women fuck them and they have black babies. It's not enough for us to pay for their babies they want to breed the white man out of existence and the ultra liberal white suck-suck bird from San Franswischo fall of their fuking swords and commite suicide so they will not breeth the air meany=t for black men...BULL SHIT>>>I WILL FIGHT TILL I AM DEAD TO STOP IT AND I WILL TAKE AS MANY BLACKS WITH ME AS I CAN>>>All white chicks like her discover, all to late that they are a nigger slut. no longer a white woman. Just nothing but a black slut bitch with a drippy cunt and all kind of diseases in that nasty disease ridden cunt of theirs..No true white man will put his cock in a pussy that's been fucked by a nigger...hey rastus hear dat boy...you like me calling you boy...then do something about it boy...BOY...BOY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Geez, what a pile of dogshit!

Related to that idiot, wantwhitewomen?

Story sucked, so the does the author and his want-to-be cousin.

incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
Haterotica?

Good ro bad people, there is nothing to with race they belong. Excitment in a sex between black lover and wihte woman, is for defferent reason for different people.

Black man who are obsessesed with white woman are those who think themselves as inferior to white men and try to prove it wrong, in only department they think they are good.

A White man who like to watch white woman fucking balck man, get excitement, if he is submissive personality, he thinks white are superior and by watching black man fucking a white lady, he feels humiliation, so the white boy got excitement in humiliation.

A white woaman who likes to fuck balck man(mind you, Only those woaman who are using black man for sex, no real feelings) , because she superior to white man, by letting white-men know, that she can fuck whoever she want and humiliate white-men.

Some white-women do it because of submissive personality, for them it really does not count who they are submissing to, as long as he is strong.

So guys if two people with different race start their relationship JUST because of sex between, then there will never love, and they will always live in illusion for thier whole life, which they call is very short.

Doing so you only prove you are racist. And those black man who feel superior because they only see blackman fucking whitewoman, why are they not-couple,and just fuck buddy? Which tells you what i am trying to say.

if yo see black-woman with white-man there are more than 80% chances they are ore than just fuck-buddy.

I did not read the whole story just starting page and then two or three paragraphs, hey this is erotic site, write about sex, write a good erotic stories, write romantic, write IR for those who like, Bit racism? this is not place for people to deal with their hate or humiliate any other race.

I am neither white nor Black. You could have written it very beautifully but those hateful words made me stop reading and confirm(by reading only ending) is it worth wasting time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The rampant racism...

While probably true, still makes me very ashamed to be human.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahaha

half white? you mean mixed, and the hood, do you mean the slums-gang infected cesspools ,crack whores and run down public schools,and check your facts more black women are dating and marying non black guys, its seems they want love not hooker sex,but your white guy character was not just scum, but a bad character of one so this story i gave it a.. well you know i'm sure BBc hahaha, no one fucks'em and leaves faster than a BBc, The only really good thing about BBc fuckers is that when die they take all there sluts to hell with them(adultery sin its in a book).....Why is heaven seen as white, and hell as the black abyss, umm maybe cheap raciest stories like this help the stereotype? scumbag+wife= suffering,add decent man not just BBc = adultery-scumbag=decent man+women= marriage not slut+BBc..tsk tsk you can do better.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
A Reverse Raciest-Revenge.

The story is on clear base of Blacks American History. In here in fact the target is married woman. It's like the way starving street-urchin gazes pounds at the sweet on display.Feelings like a long starving child-who is asked to consume the entire delicious food in minute's time; molesting the boobs with both hands like a racer in a crushing way and ramming pussy tunnel deep heavy thrusts with brutal force with repeated assaults.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Really stupid

Really bad story about a whore and her dark dildo. Word!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did you leave out any stereotypes in this piece of crap? I mad it thru the first two pages and hoped to find something interesting or exciting but gave up and jumped to the end. That was all I could take but I decided to see if there was a second half. Thankfully this was a one and done loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous