All Comments on 'BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 01'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
zinger6zinger6about 13 years ago
Thanks

Once again you've come to the rescue with another polyamory story. Hope this one continues for many chapters. God be with the Japanese in this troubling time.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Keep going

Nice start to it. More to come?

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 13 years ago
Once again, a superb loving D/s story

You've done it many times; write a story that's sexy, entertaining and a learning experience. I've learned something about love, women, loving, joining, and D/s with each of your D/s stories. A truly satisfying and much more than superficial sexy tale. I loved it! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb

Loved it! What a great writer you are.

rosamundirosamundiabout 13 years ago
Good writing but...

...while you are an excellent writer, a passing acquaintance with science versus superstition renders this otherwise delightful piece untenable. It would be more believable if Nick were into bod mod and is trying to force Laura to gain weight because she isn't fat enough to please him. Or if you wrote this as a fetish piece, and not BDSM. Don't get me wrong, I love your writing, I'm really just trying to give the kind of constructive criticism better historians than I give to improve my own writing.

Under Nick's plan, Laura will compromise her health while gaining weight. Diets cause weight gain in all but at most 8% of people. This has been established in controlled research since the 1940's. There is natural variation in human weight, this has been established through records spanning up to 80 years comparing various populations. The strongest evidence comes from adopted children, whose weights match their biological parents' weights regardless of their adoptive family's weight or diet and exercise patterns. Fat people are as likely to be fit and do not eat significantly differently than thin people, with the caveat that unrestrained fat eaters consume less food than unrestrained thin eaters. If we are starved, the weight comes back and the set point is raised to defend against famine.

Being fat is not an emotional disorder or deliberate ploy to repel sexual partners or a moral failing, it is a phenotype. Siblings who eat the same diet can end up literally a foot apart in height with neither being diseased. Weight is like height and eye color, but more firmly tied to genetic endowment even than height and defended by the sort of mechanisms that govern thirst. Try going without fluids for three days and you will understand the power your body has to regulate what you consume and how much. Punishing a sub for being fat is abusive, not caring. And starving her won't work, the weight will come back when her brain realizes that the starvation is likely to last.

I'm glad that you are writing fat characters, and your depiction of how fat young women are treated cruelly is passionately and compassionately done. I've seldom seen better! Knowing the biological facts about weight can only strengthen your already excellent writing.

leakittyleakittyover 12 years ago
Superb!

Very nice! I wish more men were as kind as the dom in your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

If I were single, this is the kind of Dom I would seek out......By the way, I'm a BBW.

btxpsbtxpsover 11 years ago
Best Story I have read

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a hard life but someone has to do it.

I did not intend reading to the end. I have things I need to do. I DID read to the end despite feeling guilty. Now it's catch up time. A 5 star, great read..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous