BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waved to Miguel and we walked outside. I pointed to my car and said, "That's my car. I'll turn around and head north on Ocean Avenue. Follow me. When we get to my home I'll open the garage door. I'll park on the left side you park on the right."

"Yes, Nick." I walked her to her car. She unlocked the door and I opened it. A small hand towel was on the seat. As she got in she hiked up her skirt and sat on the towel. She looked up at me and I said, "Please take off your bra. Put your license and your bra in the glove box or over the visor."

She reached inside her shirt and did what women do. The bra came out through the sleeve of the shirt. She put her license and the lacy bra in the glove box, looked up at me blushing and attempted to smile. I said, "Thank you. Drive carefully."

I walked across the street to my car. She followed me to the house and parked beside my car. As she got out of her car I hit the button in my car and the garage door closed. I got out of my car and said, "This way, please, Laura." I opened the door between the garage and the house.

Just inside the house I sat on a bench and removed my shoes. She came in, smiled and sat beside me. She took off her shoes, leaving them under the bench. "Nice house." She said.

I took her hand and led her through the kitchen, through the living room and out onto the deck. It was warm, sunny and pretty bright. I said, "Please, take off the skirt."

"I'm bare under it, Nick." Her hands had not moved to the button or zipper.

"I know that. I want to see all of you. Take off your skirt, please."

Her hands did the job while I could almost hear the protest, the conflict, going on in her mind. The skirt fell to the deck. She was shaved as I had asked and very pale. I said, "That leaves only the shirt. How was it driving here with your breasts loose inside your shirt?"

"My nipples rubbed against the inside of my shirt."

"And they got hard?"

"Yes, Nick. Hard and almost painful. It was hard to concentrate on following you and being safe."

"Do you know there are women who can cum from having their breasts stimulated?"

"You can't prove it by me."

"Because?"

"Because no one has done anything to my breasts worth remembering!"

"How long has it been since a man or a woman has been inside your pussy or kissed your breasts?"

"Years. Twenty or more years." A tear fell. "And, I've never been touched by another woman."

I nodded and held out my hand. "Please, take off your shirt and hand it and your skirt to me."

"She unbuttoned two more buttons and lifted the shirt up and off over her head. Her "D" cupped breasts saw sunlight for the first time in years. She bent, picked up her skirt and handed me both skirt and shirt. I carried them back inside the house and put them on a chair.

Laura stood naked on the deck, looking around to make sure no one was able to see her and embarrassed, even though no one but me could see her.

I went back outside and asked, "How does the sun feel on your skin Laura?"

"Warm and good but... but fat people shouldn't be naked in the sunshine."

"So, we will change you into someone who isn't fat. That fat isn't yours. That fat belonged to Marie. When Marie left she left baggage behind. Together we are going to get rid of the evidence that Marie ever lived in that body. We'll get the fat gone, the cobwebs out of your vagina and laughter into your new life."

"Yes, Nick." I heard her say the words and in-between the words I could also hear she didn't believe them.

I pointed to one of my chaise lounges. "Please sit."

I said, "Put a foot on either side of the chaise on the deck." She did as I asked. The sunlight aimed directly into the junction of her legs and when she opened her legs to put a foot on the deck either side of the chaise her pink lips opened and sunlight glinted on her wetness.

I knelt beside her and asked, "When you masturbate using your fingers how long does it take for you to cum the first time?"

She blushed at the question and slowly answered, "Ten or fifteen minutes. First time and only time."

My hand cupped her breast and I asked, "And while you masturbate, do you pinch your nipples?"

"Sometimes." I pinched her areola, right behind her nipple. Pinching just hard enough to hold on and then I pulled, distending her breast maybe a half an inch forward.

She watched and said, "Oh!"

My other hand touched her at the knee and began moving towards her pussy. "You know I'm going to put my fingers deep inside you. You know that's what you want me to do. There's a war going on in your head. It's about you wanting me to see you, touch you, play with you and the other part is telling you I can't want to touch you, be inside you because you're fat and because others haven't wanted to. Let me know how the war is going in a little while, Ok?"

"Yes, Nick."

My hand reached her pussy and as it did I pinched her breast harder. Laura moaned.

"Oh God!" She whispered.

My fingers slid down the crease of her pussy, parting her lips farther apart and allowing her juices to flow. I said, "Open wider for me and close your eyes." Her legs spread wider and I moved to the end of the chaise between her legs. I reached and grabbed her behind both knees and pulled her close to the end of the chaise. She kept her eyes closed. I lifted her legs and put her feet on my back as I leaned in and put my mouth on her swollen fat pussy lips. My tongue licked across her clit.

"Oh my God!" Laura said. Her eyes opened and she started to sit up, looking at my face against her spread open pussy.

I pulled back and said, "Close your eyes, lean back and concentrate on how your body feels, Laura." She closed her eyes and slowly leaned back. Her hands gripped the edges of the cushion of the chaise. My face went back into her cunt.

When I felt her pushing down on my back with her feet I knew she was doing it to lift her cunt for better access for my tongue. I licked and probed into her vagina with my tongue.

Not long after that she grabbed her own knees and folded herself to give me even better access. I put two fingers at her opening and twisted them as I pushed them in.

"Yes!" She said in a loud whisper.

I pushed deeper and pumped in and quickly out of her. Her back arched and her breath came to her in gasps. I pushed deep inside her and found that special patch of tissue that feels just a bit different.

"That's it! Stop! I need to pee! Please stop!"

I knew better. "Go ahead! Pee!" I rubbed the spot harder and she shook hard and her vaginal muscles spasmed and a stream shot from her, soaking my face and shirt. Laura screamed and screamed again. I slowly pulled my fingers out of her and backed away from her far enough that she could lower her legs again.

A minute later she opened her eyes and said, "Marie never came like that. Ever!"

"Laura will learn to cum like that often and sometimes for hours. Orgasms like that come at a price. Today we'll figure out if there will be a second date. Please stay where you are." I stood and took off my soaking wet clothes. When I was nude I helped Laura stand. We walked across the deck and I turned on the outdoor shower. When the water was hot enough I entered the stream and invited Laura to join me. She didn't hesitate.

I had her wash me and then I washed her. By the time I shut off the water she had cum again. I handed her the end of a garden hose and I turned on the water. I said, "If the chaise doesn't get cleaned it will be disgusting before dark."

She washed off the residue from our romp and she washed down the deck. I watched her forget she was naked and concentrate on getting the job done. When the deck looked great, I shut off the water and helped her get the hose properly stowed.

I guided her back inside. I showed her where small towels were stowed and reminded her of the rule about sitting on towels. I said, "I have women sit on the towels so the furniture doesn't need to be washed every time one of you sits. It is a biological fact that a woman who is sexually active generates lubrication and some of it leaks out. The women who come to my house leak. Put a finger into your vagina, it will be slippery. If you sat on the couch you would leave some of that wonderful nectar behind. I have men sit on towels when they are nude because men have a tendency to leave more than skin cells behind when they sit. With towels we make cleanliness easier."

She blushed and said, "I understand, Nick. Thank you."

"Women have been taught to cross their legs and taught to keep their legs pressed together. I want your pussy accessible and to get lots of fresh air. What does that mean?"

"I don't cross my legs or hold my legs pressed together." She hesitated and I waited. She smiled and added, "No pantyhose or panties. Oh, and no pants." She smiled in understanding.

"The fresh air because it all but eliminates vaginal infections. I believe that cars should be built with a special vent aimed at pussies. You could have a steady flow of fresh air even when you drive down the freeway."

"I agree. The air flow would help keep me alert, too."

She picked up a towel for each of us and we went to a couch in the living room and sat down.

"Laura, are you warm or cold?" I asked.

"Neither, Nick. I'm still a little uncomfortable being nude, but the temperature is fine."

"I just talked with you about how to sit and why. Look. You sat down, crossed your legs and folded both arms over your legs. Your training was quite good. Probably no one said it but the message you got was hide your pussy. Protect it from sight. It will be difficult but we will retrain you to open your legs. You can think of the benefits of fresh air or think of how being able to see and touch your pussy pleases me, but either way, open your legs."

She opened her legs a few inches and held her hands up a few inches above her legs.

"I don't know what to do with my hands. I never thought about sitting that way as a way of protecting my pussy from sight."

"You can put your hands on your legs. Think of being open. Folded legs and arms are closed. I want to see and be able to feel your body. I already know I like how it looks and feels. Understand?"

"How wide do my legs need to be apart, Nick?"

They were just far enough apart that her thighs were not touching. The gap between her thighs was less than half an inch. I leaned forward and reached for her pussy. My hand was three inches from her lips when I touched her thighs. I said, "Look. That's too closed. Open slowly until my hand goes all the way to your slit without touching your thighs."

Laura's legs opened slowly and my hand moved closer and closer to her slit until they touched. I withdrew my hand after a few seconds, saying, "You will need to be more conscious than you have ever been to teach yourself to keep them open that far. There will be times when you are not with me when you will believe the social situation warrants you having your legs closed. In those situations, do what you believe best. When we are together, keep them open whenever possible. If I want your legs closed I will communicate."

"This is more complex than I thought. I understand." She was quiet and then asked, "What happens when I forget?"

"Consequences."

"What consequences?"

"In the beginning, during the early part of training we will discover the lever that works for you. That is the lever we will use."

"Lever?"

"Yes, the simplest tool that gets the job done."

"Oh."

"That means while we are together we will test various consequences to see which one is the best lever for helping you change behaviors. Most of them, you won't like at all. We aren't looking for the lever you like. We're looking for the one that works. So you know, most of the levers we will use I may not like either. I have already used a lever I liked. It's called orgasms."

Laura smiled and said, "I like that one, too."

"Good. How many times did you masturbate in the last seven days?"

"At least once a day until you told me to stop." She paused and said, "Saturday night I watched a movie on HBO and I masturbated three times that night."

"Nights in Rodanthe?" I asked. I had watched it as well, and it led to some wonderful intimacy that night with Sandy. I looked at my watch. 3:25pm. Sandy was ending her day at school. She would be home in less than an hour.

"Yes. It's very sensual."

"What did you bring in your car, just in case you stay the night?"

"An overnight bag with my feminine supplies, some clothes for tomorrow and my medicines."

"How many medicines and what are they?"

"Vitamins and herbs, mostly preventatives."

"Ok. No prescription medicines?"

"No."

"What clothes?"

"A green button front blouse and a peasant skirt. It comes to my knees and is full. It's three shades of green. I also brought a bra, a pair of panties and a few liners, in case I was leaking." She blushed.

"Anything else?"

"My work briefcase. It has some flash drives and my computer in it."

"In your apartment, do you do the cooking and cleaning or do you hire it done?"

"Most of the cleaning I do and once every two weeks I have someone come in and she does a big cleaning. I cook. I know how to cook and I like cooking, but usually I don't cook because it's just for me. If my Mom or sister come over, I cook."

"How often do you see your Mom and sister?"

"First Sunday of the month. We have dinner together. This coming month it's my turn to host and cook."

"So you had dinner together last Sunday?"

She nodded and said, "Yes Nick. My sister cooked."

"Where is your Dad?"

"Gone, Nick. He took off when I was eleven and we were notified that he died in Omaha when I was a freshman in high school. He was not a nice man."

"OK. Let's get back to something more enjoyable. If you were cooking dinner to impress a man, what would you cook?"

"It would depend on the man. I'd want to know what he likes and I'd want to cook that."

I pointed to the kitchen. "There are lots of things in there. Look it all over and suggest two or three things you could make from what's available. You need to make enough for three."

Laura went into the kitchen and began taking inventory. It took her a while. I knew Sandy had stocked up with things for lasagna, chicken, shrimp and we always had the makings for soups, gumbos and chili.

When she came back she said, "Nick, I found the makings for a couple different soups, chili, gumbo and jambalaya. I can also make lasagna, chicken breasts, and grilled shrimp."

"Make jambalaya, please."

"Yes, Nick." She turned and went back into the kitchen. I followed and watched her. She knew her way around a kitchen and in short order had the rice going and was chopping veggies. I asked if I could help and she turned the chopping over to me. She got out a chicken breast and some shrimp. The chicken was diced and the shrimp had their tails removed and they were cut into bite-sized pieces.

As she cooked we talked. Laura asked, "If you choose to train me, how often will we meet?"

"If I gave you a bedroom, a desk and a bathroom, could you work here?"

"Yes, if there weren't too many distractions. Is it usually pretty quiet here?"

"Remember how noisy it was while we were on the deck? That's about how it is most of the time. The gardeners come on Tuesday afternoon and they make noise for about half an hour. Is that quiet enough?"

"I think so. Yes."

"Then, I'd like you to stay here. Can you be gone for three weeks without your Mom and sister going crazy?"

"Can I stay in phone contact?"

"Of course. Did you tell them about your ad?"

"I told my sister. At first she was shocked that I placed the ad, but when we talked Sunday she said if I found someone she might be brave and place an ad too."

"You think she's a sub too?"

"I think so. Maybe it's genetic. I know Mom is a submissive. Dad was a mean Dom and hurt all three of us."

When she mentioned her long since departed dad there was a shift in her energy. He had used pain as the lever. It was wrong or it was used too much and too harshly, so it became wrong. He was probably hurting them for his pleasure.

"In a few minutes Sandy will be home. She is staying here for a few days and I would like her to have the parking space your car is in. Please pull on your skirt and blouse and move your car to the curb. When you come back inside, fold your clothes and leave them on the bench."

She lowered the heat on the rice and did as I asked. She was gone three minutes. When she was back in the kitchen she checked the rice, turned the heat back up and asked if I wanted anything.

"A kiss." I said. She stopped, turned away from the stove to face me and smiled. Three steps and she was in my arms and pressed her body and lips against me. The kiss lasted until she suddenly broke it and dashed back to the stove. "The rice could have burnt!" She said.

The sound of the garage door was heard. Laura asked, "Should I dress?"

"No. Sandy will undress."

The sound of the garage door closing was heard and a few seconds later the door opened. I heard Sandy's voice say, "There's a Lexus parked out front."

I said, "The owner of the Lexus is making dinner for us. Please leave your clothes on the bench and come meet her."

"I'm happy to comply." A few seconds later Sandy entered the kitchen. Laura was facing the stove and she was adding the meat and chopped veggies to the rice. Sandy smiled and asked, "Is she new?"

I nodded. Sandy smiled and asked, "Will she be done adding things to the rice soon?"

"I would think so. I think she has the idea that if she sees you it will confirm her belief that she's fat and possibly ugly because you are so incredibly beautiful."

Laura squirmed, but didn't turn around. I said, "Laura, you are being rude. Shut off the heat, put down the spoon, close your eyes and turn around."

She did as I asked and I made a hand motion to Sandy. She stepped close to Laura and embraced her. After a few seconds Sandy kissed Laura on the mouth. I said, "Return the kiss. She gives it in love, return it in love."

The kiss lasted and Sandy's hands explored a good portion of Laura's torso while they kissed. When Sandy ended the kiss she said, "She's shaking."

"She has never kissed a woman before. She's never held a naked woman in her arms and felt breasts pressed against her breasts before, skin to skin."

"She feels good to me." Sandy said.

"Let her finish dinner. While she does, come here and tell me about your day."

They opened their arms. Laura opened her eyes, gave Sandy the once over and turned back to the stove. Sandy sat in my lap and told me about her day. Everything had gone well until just after lunch when a police officer came into her class and asked her some questions and gave her some news. The news was that an arrest had been made. The man arrested was the ex-husband of the woman shot. He had confessed. After the officer left the class had a thousand questions for Sandy.

I saw Laura start to turn four different times while Sandy talked. Each time she stopped herself and stayed quiet. When Sandy was done I asked, "Laura, when you, your mother and sister are together do you freely speak?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Four times while Sandy talked you wanted to say or ask something and you wouldn't allow yourself to do it. Say or ask what was there for you."

She shut off the fire, covered the wok holding the almost complete jambalaya and turned to face us. Then she asked, "Did someone you know get shot?"

Sandy said, "Yes. A lady who lives down the hall from me was shot last night."

Laura asked, "You saw it?" The look on her face showed fear.

"No, but I heard it."

"She called and I had her come here. She went to school today and held together quite well." I kissed Sandy and said, "I knew you could do it and I knew you'd be Ok."