BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trash bags were bigger than the boxes. We moved to the closet. I made more boxes. I said, "Laura, Please strip. You'll be trying on various items so I can see how they look on you."

Sandy handed the first item to Laura. It was a shirtwaist dress in Fall colors. She quickly put it on and as she started to button it I said, "We'll keep it. Next." She handed me the dress. I folded it into a box.

Sandy pulled item number two out and threw it on the floor. It was a red plaid skirt. She grabbed item number three and we continued. An hour later we were done. Six bags of clothes to be donated somewhere, three bags of trash and nine boxes of clothes we were taking home. We moved to the kitchen.

I got a diet Coke from her fridge and they packed foods that we either wanted or would go bad if left for a month. The fridge got completely emptied and cleaned. The things we wanted were boxed for the trip home and the rest was trash bagged and went to a dumpster behind her building.

Sandy had remained clothed all the time we were at Laura's apartment. Laura had stripped to start trying on clothes and when the clothes were bagged she stayed naked. It was getting darker when we were done. As they finished in the kitchen and bathroom I carried things to the van. The last thing we did before leaving was to have Laura get dressed. The second to last thing we did was spread her on her own bed and both of us ate her to orgasms and then I gave her one more with my cock in her.

On the way home we stopped and had a nice dinner.

In the next week Laura learned a lot about focusing her attention, getting things done by their priority rather than by what seemed to be in front of her and she learned that "It isn't all about me" was a way of being. Very few reminders after the first lessons were necessary. I didn't use pain as a lever. Her history gave me the hint that pain would probably bring up memories from her childhood that we didn't need.

The school system Sandy worked for sent her a final notice of lay-off. She looked for and found a lower paying teaching job with a private school near where I live. We spent three days getting her out of her apartment and into our home. Sandy and Laura were well bonded as sisters and co-wives and Sandy moving in actually improved their relationship.

The Monday before Laura was to have dinner with her sister and Mom we had a conversation over dinner. She had been in my home almost three weeks. I asked, "What time do your sister and Mom usually have dinner with you?"

"Usually we get together at three or four and eat about six-thirty or seven. Shall I have them come to my apartment? I can go there and clean it, buy food and..."

"No. You don't live there anymore. I'm sure they both have questions about us and about where you live. Sandy and I will help you prepare for their arrival then we will meet them. We will go out to dinner and spend some quiet time together while you three enjoy your family time."

I had learned to read her body language pretty well and her signals told me she appreciated Sandy and I giving her some alone time with her Mom and sister. During the week they went to the store and bought whatever they needed to make a wonderful dinner. I bought flowers for the house. I prepared a map for them to make finding our house easier.

Laura had decided comfort food would be best for the big dinner. Saturday evening the three of us cut veggies, meat and herbs. By eight-thirty in the morning the meat had been sautéed with onions, celery and garlic and added to the crock-pot. Broth and the vegetables filled the pot and the heat was turned on. Laura set a timer to ring at three in the afternoon, so she could cook some rice to go with the stew.

During breakfast Sunday morning Sandy said, "The market sells frozen bread loaves that we can bake and hollow and use for bowls, if you like the idea."

Laura smiled and I tossed Sandy keys to my car. She was back in twenty minutes. At three the timer sounded and Laura shut it off. We were baking round bread loaves instead of serving rice. Sandy and I could tell Laura was anxious. Sandy smiled and when Laura was looking at the stew for the tenth time in ten minutes she made a signal to me. She made a loose fist with her left hand and stuck her index finger of her right hand in the hole of her left hand. She made the motion unmistakable as anything but the hand sign for fucking.

I said, "Laura, please come with me. Sandy, care for dinner, please. " I took Laura's hand and led her to our play room. She had been nude all day so physical preparation for whatever I had in mind was already done. There were three exercise mats on the floor.

I said, "Pick a mat and put yourself on it." She picked the blue one and stood in the middle. I got a black nylon web belt six inches wide and six feet long. I had her sit and then lean back. I placed the belt so as she lay back the belt was a few inches below her shoulders across her back. "Hands above your head, please." I said.

She kept glancing at the clock. I had her bring her legs up to her chest and then I wrapped the belt across the back of her legs at her knees. She was bound and all but helpless. I said, "Don't allow yourself to cum." I lowered myself so my mouth centered on her pussy. Her pussy wasn't open. Swollen yes, but not open. I forced my tongue inside her lips and licked, sucked and nibbled on her. My hands moved to her breasts and pulled as we had learned was an instant turn-on for her.

She moaned and her hips began thrusting against my mouth.

Laura said, "Thank you, Nick." Over and over. Over and over, in time with the actions of my tongue. I felt her approaching an orgasm and I said, "Not yet. Wait a few moments more, for me."

"Yes, Nick! A few moments more." She said between pants and gasps. Her hands held the edges of the mat and her eyes were closed. I moved quickly and plunged my cock into her, deep and hard! "Cum now, Sweetheart! Cum now."

Two deep hard strokes in her and she screamed, shook and wet us both. After a few moments rest I pulled the Velcro belt loose and helped her stand. We kissed and I said, "Shower and then dress. Your Momma will be here soon."

I cleaned the mat and went outside to shower. We were dressed and back in the kitchen in plenty of time to have Sandy get dressed and rejoin us before we heard the doorbell.

We both kissed Laura and she answered the door. She had them remove their shoes and then led them into the kitchen. Both Laura's Mom and sister were wearing pants. Laura introduced us and mentioned that from the day we met she had changed her name to Laura.

Her sister, Jennifer, asked, "Why'd you change your name?"

Laura said, "Every time anyone uses my new name it reminds me I have a new life. I'm no longer Marie."

Her Mom said, "What an easy way to be reminded."

Jennifer wanted to ask Sandy and I questions, so we stayed for almost an hour. She asked about the rules and she asked Sandy about why she would "turn over her life to me."

Sandy explained her thinking and how she benefitted from the gift.

Mom asked, "Gift?"

"Gift. I am not a slave. Nick does not own me. I give myself to him. I am a gift. I would never want his part of the relationship. I hated being on-my-own, needing to make all the decisions. I hated being alone." Mom started to protest. Sandy said, "I know my Mom is there for me like you are for Laura, but society says if I lean on Mom very much I'm not an adult. I can be with Nick and the world still sees me as a woman, not Momma's little girl and I know Nick knows how to make sure I live at my potential. He won't do for me things he knows I can and should do on my own. He understands my need for both autonomy and submission. The relationship between a mom and daughter is extremely difficult to change into two adults on equal footing."

Laura nodded. Jennifer nodded, too.

Jennifer said, "Nick you've been pretty quiet. Can I ask why?"

"Certainly. When Sandy and Laura explain things to you, they reprocess their thinking and clarify for themselves why and how they live. That's much more powerful than listening to me. It also gives me a chance to see problems before they get big enough to actually be problems."

"Oh."

"I'll answer any questions you address to me."

Mom asked, "How long after you met Marie did you have sex with her?"

I smiled and said, "I never had sex with Marie. I had no interest in Marie. Marie had no interest in remaining Marie. I had sex, as you put it, with Laura our first afternoon together."

"You didn't even know her!" Mom protested.

"Oh? Let me tell you what I knew about Laura. She was a woman so frustrated with the way Marie lived she was willing to take drastic steps to get out of that life. She knew herself well enough to know what she wanted to do with her life and she risked great harm to get it. Her self-image had developed differently than the self-images of those around her, even the two of you. She has known from the beginning that she is a gift, not a prisoner, a slave, a captive or anything demeaning. She has all the power in our relationship. I also know she's happier now, as Laura, than she was the day I met Marie."

Laura spoke up, "Mom, Nick's right. I am happier now than I've ever been as an adult. I have two people in my life who tell me and show me how good I am in ways no one else ever did. Not that you didn't believe in me, but ... it's your job. You're my Mom and my sister. Sandy isn't related to me in any way except she says so. Nick isn't my Dad, brother or husband. When they coach me, love me, help me it's from a different place."

"What did I do wrong? Why can't you stand on your own two feet?"

"I can! I have! I don't like it! Last year I earned a hundred-twelve thousand dollars! When you and my father got together, you turned your life over to him. Until he got mean and drunk, didn't you love it?"

"I did." She nodded.

"Nick isn't mean and isn't a drunk. I've lived with him for a month. The most I've seen him drink was one glass of wine, and he didn't finish it. I'm fifty years old and the first non-battery powered orgasms of my life happened here in the last month. The first times in my life I remember waking up every day happy, have been in the last couple weeks."

I stood. I said, "Sandy and I have dinner plans. If we leave now we will be able to take a nice walk in the marina before dinner. I'm glad we had a chance to talk and I want you to visit often. Call whenever you feel the urge and know that if Laura's not available at any time it's not personal." We hugged and Sandy and I left.

We drove to Oxnard and walked around the marina before dinner. Sandy felt good on my arm and she told me how loved she felt.

It was almost eleven when I pushed the button and opened the garage door. The unfamiliar car was still in front of the house. Laura's dinner had lasted a long time. I wondered out loud if that was the good news or the bad.

Laura was on the couch facing the sliding glass doors to the deck. Her Mom and Jennifer were on the other couch, facing Laura. Sandy and I picked up on a slight tension in the room. I noticed their posture was relaxed and didn't tighten up when we walked in, but the energy did shift.

I sat by Laura and Sandy sat on my other side. I said, "How was dinner?"

They said it was good and the bread bowls made it special. I said, "I'm a little surprised you're both still here. I get the feeling you waited for us on purpose."

Mom said, "We did, Sir. We talked, watched and listened. I know Laura told you about my husband. That's my whole experience of a Dom-sub relationship before meeting you. It wasn't good. I'm a sub, but too afraid to trust a man again. It's been years and I haven't dated or even had lunch with a man, because I'm afraid of the abuse."

"What do you fear? What would abuse look like?" I asked.

"He beat us!" Mom said.

"So, if someone spanked you it would be proof that Doms are abusive?"

"No! He beat us. He broke my arm. He cracked a few ribs and for over a year I carried bruises."

"Sandy, in all the time you've known me have I ever intentionally bruised you, broken a bone or scarred your skin?"

"No!"

"Sandy, lift your dress and bend over my lap, please." She stood, lifted her dress to her waist and bent over my lap. Since she was only wearing shoes below the waist they saw her pussy and ass. The instant she was down on my lap I slapped her ass hard.

She said, "Thank you, Nick. That's one."

I asked, "Was that abuse?"

Mom hesitated. Her eyes stayed on Sandy's bare ass. "No."

I slapped her again. Sandy said, "Thank you, Nick. That's two."

I slapped each cheek in turn until Sandy said, "Thank you, Nick. That's ten."

I asked, "Is that abuse?" As I asked I massaged Sandy's ass. It had pinked nicely.

Jennifer said, "That's not abuse." Her tone said, 'That turns me on!'

I said, "Sandy, I love you. Thank you. Would you like to cum?"

"Yes, Nick."

I pushed two fingers into her cunt and stroked her g-spot for a few seconds. She shuddered and moaned as her fluids soaked us both. I watched Momma and Jennifer. They were working hard not to touch themselves.

I helped Sandy stand and I said, "Mrs. Clarke, stand up please." She did. She was trembling. "Sandy, please help Mrs. Clarke out of her clothes."

No one spoke. No one hesitated or resisted. Sandy helped Mom get undressed. Her crotch was soaked. When she was nude I said, "I want you to lie across my lap and let me spank you. When I have slapped your ass ten times you'll ask me to finger your cunt and you'll cum for me. It will be your gift to me. If you are willing to give me this gift, lie across my lap."

She didn't hesitate. She put her hands out in front of her and spread her legs enough that reaching her cunt would be easy. Slap!

She said, "Thank you, Nick. That's one."

Slap! "Thank you, Nick. That's two." I looked over at Jennifer. Her right hand was shoved deep in her slacks.

Slap! Momma moaned and said, "Thank you, Nick. That's three."

I said, "Laura, take all of Jennifer's clothes off and lick her once for each time I slap her mother's ass. We all watched as Jennifer and Laura got Jennifer undressed. When Jennifer was on her back with Laura between her legs I slapped her Momma's ass hard.

Slap! "Thank you, Nick. That's four!" Momma said. Jennifer moaned and said, "Thank you, Laura. That's one."

In my head I counted to twenty. Slap!

"Thank you, Nick. That's five!" Momma said. Jennifer moaned and said, "Thank you, Laura. That's two."

I said, "Five more Mrs. Clarke. Five more and you'll be ready for my fingers. Do not cum until my fingers are inside you." Slap!

She yelped and said, "Thank you, Nick. That's six!" Jennifer moaned and said, "Thank you, Laura. That's three."

Slap! "Thank you, Nick. That's seven!" Momma said. Jennifer moaned and said, "Thank you, Laura. That's four."

Slap! Slap! Momma moaned from deep inside and I felt her juices run onto my leg, soaking through my slacks. "Thank you, Nick. That's eight and nine!!" Momma said. Jennifer moaned and said, Thank you, Laura. That's five and six! I'm going to cum!"

Slap! Momma moaned and started to say, "Thank you, Nick. That's ..." When I shoved two wet fingers into her pussy as deep as they would go! She screamed. Her body shook and shook some more. Jennifer thrashed about on the floor and Laura kept her face in Jennifer's pussy.

I pulled out of Mrs. Clarke and said, "Laura, enough." I looked at Sandy and said, "We need towels, please." She ran.

Sandy, Laura and I used towels to clean up. We undressed and Laura took all our clothes and towels to the laundry room. Momma and Jennifer sat on the floor, on towels, with no thoughts about being naked, exposed and smelling like an orgy. Sandy brought each of us some water.

After Momma drank about half a glass I asked, "Was that abuse?"

"Abuse? If that was abuse I want abuse every day for the rest of my life!"

Jennifer looked at Laura and asked, "Where did you learn how to do that?"

Laura looked at the floor and said, "Yours is the first pussy I ever ate. I've kissed Sandy a couple of times, but you came in my mouth!"

It was quiet for a while. Momma asked, looking at me, "So, what's next, Master?"

I smiled. "I am not your Master. I don't have room for you to live with us. I don't want you to live with us. However, not long ago Sandy didn't live here either. Sandy and Laura can tell you the rules. If you choose to be a gift, we'll help you learn and follow the rules from your homes."

Jennifer asked, "Will we be... will we be treated like we just were?"

"Are you asking if we have lots of sex? Would you like more orgasms? A bed partner some nights, spankings sometimes, and experiences you haven't even dreamed of yet? Yes!"

"Then, I'm a gift! A gift to all of you!"

Sandy spoke. "No! Do not be a gift to me! I can't accept. Be a gift to Nick, not me. Be my sister!"

Laura nodded and said, "Be my sister in a new way, but not a gift."

Jennifer said, "You're right. I listen to myself and I don't want to be a Dom. I am a sub and if you'll have me Nick, I want to give myself to you."

"Laura asked to be trained. If that's what you want, I accept. Is that what you want?"

"Yes!" Jennifer and Momma said, in unison.

I said, "Come with me." I led us onto the deck and turned on the water. We soaped each other, caressed each body and got very clean. My cock was looked at but not touched by Sandy or Laura. Momma and Jennifer got the hint and didn't touch it either. When we were all clean I said, "Laura, I want you on your knees and I'd love you to suck me till, I cum in your mouth. If I cum in your mouth, will you swallow?"

"I will be honored to swallow everything you give me." She was on her knees and my cock disappeared into her mouth. Sandy asked, "Nick, may I kiss Jennifer or Mrs. Clarke?"

"Only if you kiss them both and pinch their nipples."

I watched. Sandy was closest to Mrs. Clarke so she kissed her first. She pinched Momma's nipples against her index finger, pressing them between the sides of her fingers with her thumbs. Momma's knees went weak, but she recovered before she fell.

Laura's head worked on me, completely engulfing my shaft and withdrawing until the tip of her tongue stuck into the slit at the end of my cock. Sandy ended the kiss with Laura's Mom and Jennifer traded places with her Mom. Sandy kissed Jennifer with equal enthusiasm. Jennifer moaned when Sandy grasped her nipples and moaned again when Sandy pinched hard on her.

I came into Laura's mouth. She made noises and swallowed everything I gave her. Her lips and tongue made sure I got very clean.

"Please stand Laura." I said. As she stood she said, "Thank you, Nick. I love that you wanted me to do that for you."

"I think it would be good if you kissed Sandy, Jennifer and your mom. Let them taste us." She gave each one a kiss. We went back inside the house. I said, "You will stay the night, please. There are three queen-sized beds and one King. One bed will not be used tonight. Both of you need new names. I will not join with either Jennifer or Mrs. Clarke."

Mrs. Clarke said, "I have always liked the name Ashley. May I be Ashley?"

I nodded.

Jennifer said, "I'd like to be Beth. May I?"

I nodded. Then I said, "I don't want either of you to make up anything about who sleeps with me tonight. So I'll choose by chance." I got a coin from the kitchen. I said, "Sandy and Laura go first. One of you call heads while the coin is in the air." I tossed and Sandy said, "Heads." It was. I said, "Beth and Ashley, one of you call heads while the coin is in the air. I tossed and Ashley said, "Heads." It wasn't.

Ashley picked up the coin and handed it to me. I said, "Sandy and Beth. One of you calls it." I tossed it. Beth watched the coin. Sandy watched Beth. She beat Beth calling "Heads." It wasn't.